Popular Pages :


Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 673 to 684 of 934

Thread: HELLOOOOO Phase 3! Group

  1. #673
    Super Member! LynneR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R? P2 HHCG
    Posts
    3,889
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon741 View Post
    No you don't have to eat lunch if you are still full through to dinner time that is fine. Most on the Leptin reset don't do lunch and just do BAB and then dinner. I did the Leptin reset after my 2nd round and stabilized amazing and pretty much ate that way for 10 months and loved it. Not sure why Lynne only did 5 days as that is not how to do the Leptin reset. I still pretty much eat by the guidelines of the leptin reset but I eat my BAB a little later now and still usually only have dinner no lunch, I also make sure I have 3.5 hours between dinner and bed time and also make sure I have 12 hours between dinner and BAB as per the reset. When you start doing the leptin reset you can work your way up to eating the required amount of protein and remember to keep your carbs under 35 grams I believe it is.

    I was just playing with Leptin Reset to see what I thought, but I gained pretty fast on it which is what they said it would cause (women gaining 10 lbs the first week), so I gave it up. But then when I stopped I found my appetite had been normalized. I never planned to do it forever, and really I don't like LR; I only like the result of not constantly craving. So maybe I will go back if I have intense cravins again, or maybe I would just jump back into P2.

  2. #674
    Super Member! LynneR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R? P2 HHCG
    Posts
    3,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Debee View Post
    I know protocol and grammy say no counting calories so i get confused when others are saying to LOL. Anyway we both are really doing pretty awesome i think and stablizing rather well , we just cant add any almond anything yet is all. Thanks i love to read everyones opinions even if i do get confused LOL.
    P3 day 14

    ldw 146.8
    todays 147
    I don't count calories, but I still know what they are, so I know things like that cheesecake delight is 800 cals. But I don't base what I eat on the calories, and if I tracked them it would be to see how much I am eating, not to limit that.

  3. #675
    Super Member! shannon741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Raymond, Washington
    R/P/M
    Round 3/Phase 2/ Homeopathic
    Posts
    1,680
    Blog Entries
    3
    Lynne usaually the only time woman gain on the leptin reset is if they have hormone issues. I never gained anything on the leptin reset and actually lost a few more lbs on it. The Leptin reset is not a forever thing it is to be used until you become leptin sensitive and then you move onto more of a normal eating pattern.

    Quote Originally Posted by LynneR View Post
    I was just playing with Leptin Reset to see what I thought, but I gained pretty fast on it which is what they said it would cause (women gaining 10 lbs the first week), so I gave it up. But then when I stopped I found my appetite had been normalized. I never planned to do it forever, and really I don't like LR; I only like the result of not constantly craving. So maybe I will go back if I have intense cravins again, or maybe I would just jump back into P2.

  4. #676
    Super Member! LynneR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R? P2 HHCG
    Posts
    3,889
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon741 View Post
    Lynne usaually the only time woman gain on the leptin reset is if they have hormone issues. I never gained anything on the leptin reset and actually lost a few more lbs on it. The Leptin reset is not a forever thing it is to be used until you become leptin sensitive and then you move onto more of a normal eating pattern.
    I do have hormone issues: Insulin, Leptin, Gherlin. . .are those the ones you meant? I did gain, but had been up and down anyway. I just didn't want to continue and gain even more. I feel that I am more sensitive, so I figure I am done. At least for the moment. Thank you. Keep in mind that I will still be doing at least 2 more rounds, so am in a different position from most of us. Even if I stabilize now, there will be no point because I will do another round and mess it up, so I am not that concerned with stabilizing until the last round.

  5. #677
    Super Member! shannon741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Raymond, Washington
    R/P/M
    Round 3/Phase 2/ Homeopathic
    Posts
    1,680
    Blog Entries
    3
    Regardless if you are doing more rounds or not you really should try to stabilize within the 2 lb range per the protocol. I have done 3 rounds and stabilized in between all my rounds while I waited for my time to be up so I could do another round. By loading and doing another round you aren't messing anything up so I am not sure what you are meaning by that. It is super important to follow the protocol regardless of how many rounds you are doing so that you get the best results as possible. However if you choose to go "rogue" or follow your own plan that is totally your choice but I don't want people to think they don't need to stabilize in between rounds because that is untrue.

    Quote Originally Posted by LynneR View Post
    I do have hormone issues: Insulin, Leptin, Gherlin. . .are those the ones you meant? I did gain, but had been up and down anyway. I just didn't want to continue and gain even more. I feel that I am more sensitive, so I figure I am done. At least for the moment. Thank you. Keep in mind that I will still be doing at least 2 more rounds, so am in a different position from most of us. Even if I stabilize now, there will be no point because I will do another round and mess it up, so I am not that concerned with stabilizing until the last round.

  6. #678
    Super Member! DanielleY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    R/P/M
    P2
    Posts
    1,072
    Hey guys!! back from vacation will catch up posts later.. up 8.4 lbs but it will come off fast. Lost my voice from too much laughing and talking, we had an awesome time!!
    I am 5'4" 44 yo. Was stable at 123 last round, lost focus, back at 144.
    R1 1/11 Started at 170lbs got to 140. Another round 9/12 got to 123. Goal is to get back in that area and hold under 130.



  7. #679
    Super Member! shannon741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Raymond, Washington
    R/P/M
    Round 3/Phase 2/ Homeopathic
    Posts
    1,680
    Blog Entries
    3
    Hey welcome back!!! You were as bad as me I gained 6 lbs on my vacation and back down 1.8 so far.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleY View Post
    Hey guys!! back from vacation will catch up posts later.. up 8.4 lbs but it will come off fast. Lost my voice from too much laughing and talking, we had an awesome time!!

  8. #680
    Super Member! LynneR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R? P2 HHCG
    Posts
    3,889
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon741 View Post
    Regardless if you are doing more rounds or not you really should try to stabilize within the 2 lb range per the protocol. I have done 3 rounds and stabilized in between all my rounds while I waited for my time to be up so I could do another round. By loading and doing another round you aren't messing anything up so I am not sure what you are meaning by that. It is super important to follow the protocol regardless of how many rounds you are doing so that you get the best results as possible. However if you choose to go "rogue" or follow your own plan that is totally your choice but I don't want people to think they don't need to stabilize in between rounds because that is untrue.
    Since the only restriction in P3 is to avoid sugars and starches, which I did without fail, I must be stabilized as far as I am going to be. If I am retaining 6 lbs of water, that would mean I am stable, and the only thing a steak day (or numerous steak days)would do is release some of that water. Water weight does not make me not-stabilized, does it? Now I am in P4, and I am supposed to be adding back sugars and starches. I don't consider this going rogue at all, I know I can drop a lb or two of water on any given day, and multiple days in a row, but I am concerned with gaining fat, not water. I am not going to do stupid dieting tricks to drop water weight. I have heard of plenty of people stabilizing at a different weight than their LIW, or not stabilizing at all. I am thrilled with where I am at, and if I drop the water weight that is fine, and if I don't that is fine too.

    BTW Shannon, if you gained 6 lbs on vacation, that means you are not stabilized. So I guess you are going rogue?

  9. #681
    Afternoon everyone

    I noticed a few comments about almonds in p3
    I was looking forward to my almond milk latee on the 28th when I go to p3
    If it doesn't have a detremental effect on my weight is it ok to do it ?

  10. #682
    Super Member! shannon741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Raymond, Washington
    R/P/M
    Round 3/Phase 2/ Homeopathic
    Posts
    1,680
    Blog Entries
    3
    Lynne your comment I was referring to was

    Even if I stabilize now, there will be no point because I will do another round and mess it up, so I am not that concerned with stabilizing until the last round.

    Once you were more than 2 lbs above your LIW "per the protocol" you should do a steak day to get the weight back down within the 2 lb range "per the protocol". For you, you chose not to do that and that is your right but I don't want any newbies thinking it is normal to stabilize 5+ lbs above LIW/LDW and that per Protocol you should do a steak day to correct that gain above the 2 lbs. I could go back and state out all the things based off of your post that you ate that most likely caused you to gain but that again was your choice not to try to correct the gains so it really doesn't matter.

    My whole point to all of this is simply I don't want any newbies to Phase 3 to think they shouldn't do a steak day or clean up there eating or do what they can to correct any gain of more than 2 lbs above their LIW/LDW because "per the protocol" that is what they should be doing.

    Quote Originally Posted by LynneR View Post
    Since the only restriction in P3 is to avoid sugars and starches, which I did without fail, I must be stabilized as far as I am going to be. If I am retaining 6 lbs of water, that would mean I am stable, and the only thing a steak day (or numerous steak days)would do is release some of that water. Water weight does not make me not-stabilized, does it? Now I am in P4, and I am supposed to be adding back sugars and starches. I don't consider this going rogue at all, I know I can drop a lb or two of water on any given day, and multiple days in a row, but I am concerned with gaining fat, not water. I am not going to do stupid dieting tricks to drop water weight. I have heard of plenty of people stabilizing at a different weight than their LIW, or not stabilizing at all. I am thrilled with where I am at, and if I drop the water weight that is fine, and if I don't that is fine too.

    BTW Shannon, if you gained 6 lbs on vacation, that means you are not stabilized. So I guess you are going rogue?

  11. #683
    Super Member! shannon741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Raymond, Washington
    R/P/M
    Round 3/Phase 2/ Homeopathic
    Posts
    1,680
    Blog Entries
    3
    Almonds are not one of the things you really should add in right away on P3 and if you are going to use almond milk I wouldn't use large doses of it to begin with. Almonds are not everyones friend in P3 and can cause a major gain. I would start with and Americano with a little bit of almond milk to test it and see how your body reacts to it and try it for 3 days and no other new foods and if no major weight spikes than you should be ok to use it more.

    Quote Originally Posted by curvy View Post
    Afternoon everyone

    I noticed a few comments about almonds in p3
    I was looking forward to my almond milk latee on the 28th when I go to p3
    If it doesn't have a detremental effect on my weight is it ok to do it ?

  12. #684
    Quote Originally Posted by shannon741 View Post
    Almonds are not one of the things you really should add in right away on P3 and if you are going to use almond milk I wouldn't use large doses of it to begin with. Almonds are not everyones friend in P3 and can cause a major gain. I would start with and Americano with a little bit of almond milk to test it and see how your body reacts to it and try it for 3 days and no other new foods and if no major weight spikes than you should be ok to use it more.


    Great advice shannon
    I shall proceed with caution !!!

Page 57 of 78 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •