Popular Pages :


Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast
Results 829 to 840 of 934

Thread: HELLOOOOO Phase 3! Group

  1. #829
    HDI VIP DUCHESS (16k Posts!) Kansas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    IL
    R/P/M
    P2 Vegan
    Posts
    16,054
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    It always amazes me that people are still willing to buy into the "calories in/calories out" concept. Like eating 10 of those 100 calorie packs of oreos is A-OK, because it's just a 1,000 cals a day. Yeah, and you'll be dead in 2 months from malnutrition!

    I knew a woman once who swore up and down that Red Vines are good for you because they are fat free!

    It's hard, not only to educate ourselves about nutrition, but to educate the public at large. I remember my FIL just staring at me while I sucked down about a pound and a half of ribs, then reported I lost a pound and a half the next day. He can't figure out how to lose that last 10 lbs he's carrying. I told him, lose the bread, chips, cookies, and soda. Heck, just lose the junk food, duh! But, no go, so that's on him.

    At least we are willing to go against conventional wisdom and think outside the box, plus, we get to enjoy that wonderful fat! Fat = flavor! Hence why there's so much sugar in fat free food!
    OMG, I think I said this recently. All my life I tried to stay to diets btwn 900 and 1200 calories, I excercise like mad and I'm a hands on farmer, I should be 90 lbs( i am strong though) but I'm so sick of hearing, "it's all about calories in the how much energy you expend" NO IT FR*(KING ISN'T!!Not with me anyway.
    Hcg is the only thing that has helped
    Doing the best that I can , from where I am. All is well

  2. #830
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NW Montana
    R/P/M
    RX sublingual round 6
    Posts
    653
    Blog Entries
    45
    I couldnt believe all i ate yesterday, porkchops, hwc, co , butter etc. and i lost .6 today. Fat is good.

  3. #831
    Super Member! shannon741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Raymond, Washington
    R/P/M
    Round 3/Phase 2/ Homeopathic
    Posts
    1,680
    Blog Entries
    3
    Woohoo!!!! Gotta love it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Debee View Post
    I couldnt believe all i ate yesterday, porkchops, hwc, co , butter etc. and i lost .6 today. Fat is good.

  4. #832
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    R/P/M
    219_146 and stable
    Posts
    765
    Blog Entries
    15
    HWC is the best. i never treid it in my coffee before now. something else good is torani syrup "butterrum" suger free of course,in the coffee with a tbsp butter.










  5. #833
    Super Member! shannon741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Raymond, Washington
    R/P/M
    Round 3/Phase 2/ Homeopathic
    Posts
    1,680
    Blog Entries
    3
    Love HWC in my coffee! But my favorite is MCT oil, kerrygold butter and vanilla cream stevia in my coffee! Super num!

    Careful with those torani sugar free syrups, they are made with artificial sweetner and not stevia and are so bad for you plus will get you craving the sugars like crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Grma View Post
    HWC is the best. i never treid it in my coffee before now. something else good is torani syrup "butterrum" suger free of course,in the coffee with a tbsp butter.

  6. #834
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    R/P/M
    219_146 and stable
    Posts
    765
    Blog Entries
    15
    yep,sweeteners in moderation. an occational hot drink in the evening with a flavor is a good desert.










  7. #835
    Super Member! LynneR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R? P2 HHCG
    Posts
    3,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Gr8Grma View Post
    yep,sweeteners in moderation. an occational hot drink in the evening with a flavor is a good desert.
    Coffee with HWC or butter or MCT oil. . .it's all good! the MCT oil gets really foamy. I like the english toffee stevia in coffee and cheesecake delight, so maybe that would be a good sub for the butter rum?

    Today I rode my exercise bike for 30 mins, so decided to splurge on some carbs: 2 oz cheese curls and a little dark chocolate. Exercise always helps my carb tolerance.

  8. #836
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    R/P/M
    219_146 and stable
    Posts
    765
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by LynneR View Post
    Coffee with HWC or butter or MCT oil. . .it's all good! the MCT oil gets really foamy. I like the english toffee stevia in coffee and cheesecake delight, so maybe that would be a good sub for the butter rum?

    Today I rode my exercise bike for 30 mins, so decided to splurge on some carbs: 2 oz cheese curls and a little dark chocolate. Exercise always helps my carb tolerance.
    sounds really yummy!










  9. #837
    Warrior and Wonder Woman Rusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rancho Cordova, CA
    R/P/M
    R4
    Posts
    1,094
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by LynneR View Post
    Coffee with HWC or butter or MCT oil. . .it's all good! the MCT oil gets really foamy. I like the english toffee stevia in coffee and cheesecake delight, so maybe that would be a good sub for the butter rum?

    Today I rode my exercise bike for 30 mins, so decided to splurge on some carbs: 2 oz cheese curls and a little dark chocolate. Exercise always helps my carb tolerance.
    LOVE my dark chocolate!
    Starting weight: 261.2
    Day 2:

  10. #838
    P4, you were ok with limiting yourself to only 2oz of cheese curls? without having to force yourself to stop? Now that is very cool. well done.

    Me, I'm on P3D6, and been stable within +2, for the past 5 days. One thing I've noticed tho, I'm starting to wake up much hungrier than I have in years, but not going to bed hungry and not terribly hungry during the day. Interesting process our bodies go through. Observing all the different types of changes. I'm pretty sure I'm getting enough protein and fats, staying away from carbs and sugars without effort, getting at least 1/2 apple and 1-2 veg in every day.

    Quote Originally Posted by LynneR View Post
    Coffee with HWC or butter or MCT oil. . .it's all good! the MCT oil gets really foamy. I like the english toffee stevia in coffee and cheesecake delight, so maybe that would be a good sub for the butter rum?

    Today I rode my exercise bike for 30 mins, so decided to splurge on some carbs: 2 oz cheese curls and a little dark chocolate. Exercise always helps my carb tolerance.

  11. #839
    Warrior and Wonder Woman Rusty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Rancho Cordova, CA
    R/P/M
    R4
    Posts
    1,094
    Blog Entries
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by marigold View Post
    P4, you were ok with limiting yourself to only 2oz of cheese curls? without having to force yourself to stop? Now that is very cool. well done.

    Me, I'm on P3D6, and been stable within +2, for the past 5 days. One thing I've noticed tho, I'm starting to wake up much hungrier than I have in years, but not going to bed hungry and not terribly hungry during the day. Interesting process our bodies go through. Observing all the different types of changes. I'm pretty sure I'm getting enough protein and fats, staying away from carbs and sugars without effort, getting at least 1/2 apple and 1-2 veg in every day.
    Waking up hungry is how it should be. You have been not only fasting for 10-ish hours, but also your body does all it's repairs and maintenance (including losing weight) at night while you sleep! The body's work is never done, LOL!

    It sounds like you've acheived a Leptin reset without trying! That's awesome. If you can, get in some proteins and fats in the morning, and you might find you aren't hungry until late afternoon/dinner time!

    Way to go on maintaining!
    Starting weight: 261.2
    Day 2:

  12. #840
    If this is how its supposed to be, then its all good. I was worried, read some other thread on forum that talked about not eating til midmorning or until hungry, instead of eating when first get up. but as working person, its easier for me to eat before I go to work, if I'm going to eat protein breakfast at all.

    Just started reading leptin threads this morning. Not sure I'm reset yet, not at all. I usually have a couple cups of hot tea before getting around to cooking and eating proteinm sometimes up to an hour before I eat-I do a lot of early morning 'net reading before work. I am dealing with adrenal exhaustion along with whatever else. no thyroid issues at this point, and don't want to screw that up by insufficient carb intake. I'm not continuing to lose, but sounds as if leptin reset helps people keep losing, so another reason to think I'm not there yet. what I do suspect tho, is that I'm highly leptin resistant and have been for long time. so leptin levels probably starting to drop along with insulin levels, but receptors not well resensitized yet. Just an educated guess from my reading here and elsewhere.

    I do want to reset my hypothalamus-metabolic rate, since I think metab rate has been quite slow for some time also. hypothalamus has higher-level contribution to adrenal exhaustion, and need to heal hypothalamus to help heal adrenals. so many things screwed up, but now that I know what needs to happen, I can focus on doing what it takes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
    Waking up hungry is how it should be. You have been not only fasting for 10-ish hours, but also your body does all it's repairs and maintenance (including losing weight) at night while you sleep! The body's work is never done, LOL!

    It sounds like you've acheived a Leptin reset without trying! That's awesome. If you can, get in some proteins and fats in the morning, and you might find you aren't hungry until late afternoon/dinner time!

    Way to go on maintaining!

Page 70 of 78 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •