Popular Pages :


Page 15 of 117 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
Results 169 to 180 of 1395

Thread: I'm Back! Who's with me? P2 Group

  1. #169
    Super Member! Jennifer16nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greeley, Colorado
    R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections/drops
    Posts
    3,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo542 View Post
    oh gawd! I forgot about the eating! Get in between me and eating on time and look out! You may die! Horrible hangries! Hang in there!
    Ya I'm so fed up at this point. I took the kids to get fast food cause can't get into the house to eat. I'm bitter. It smelled so good and I wanted some so bad. It sucked watching everyone eatI'm Back!  Who's with me? P2 Group

  2. #170
    Hello Everyone! I'm on VLCD2 and I'm down 4.6 pounds. So far, I haven't been hungry and I'm thankful for that. I'm taking HCG injections that I get from a medical clinic and I weigh-in there once a week. The protocol that I'm on does not restrict the use of oil-based lotions, creams, etc. Do you find that these really affect your weight loss? Congratulations on all your losses...you inspire me.
    Began Phase One 1/8/16
    Starting Weight: 209
    VLCD1: 207.8 (-1.2 total))
    VLCD2: 204.4 (-4.6 total)
    Goal Weight: 165

  3. #171
    Super Member! Jennifer16nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greeley, Colorado
    R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections/drops
    Posts
    3,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby33 View Post
    Hello Everyone! I'm on VLCD2 and I'm down 4.6 pounds. So far, I haven't been hungry and I'm thankful for that. I'm taking HCG injections that I get from a medical clinic and I weigh-in there once a week. The protocol that I'm on does not restrict the use of oil-based lotions, creams, etc. Do you find that these really affect your weight loss? Congratulations on all your losses...you inspire me.
    I use lotions as Normal. Never effected me. Congrats on the loss!

  4. #172
    Hi I am brand new started today on my 1st day of loading. I am excited to try this I am most concerned of what I am gonna do for breakfast on phase 2? can you give me some suggestions?

  5. #173
    Super Member! kapluzie123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    North East Coast
    R/P/M
    R?/p2/ injections
    Posts
    1,273
    Blog Entries
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by star1431 View Post
    Hi I am brand new started today on my 1st day of loading. I am excited to try this I am most concerned of what I am gonna do for breakfast on phase 2? can you give me some suggestions?
    There really is no breakfast. You won't be hungry.
    Some have black coffee or tea. .others who just have to have something, will sometimes have their fruit or melba toast.
    I'm 5'2" and curvy in nature
    Round 1- starting weight 184.6
    LIW-159
    end of P4- 164
    Round 4- starting at 152
    LIW ( only 30 days)- 134.4
    P3- 138.4
    Round 5- starting 143
    LIW- 125.6


    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wQ0ARXd/]


    The road may be long and riddled with many detours but I will persevere.

  6. #174
    Super Member! Jennifer16nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greeley, Colorado
    R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections/drops
    Posts
    3,380
    Quote Originally Posted by star1431 View Post
    Hi I am brand new started today on my 1st day of loading. I am excited to try this I am most concerned of what I am gonna do for breakfast on phase 2? can you give me some suggestions?
    I just have black coffee until lunch. I'm not hungry in the AM

  7. #175
    Thank You I will have day 2 of loading tomorrow & will be heading to the grocery store. I want to do this right I have tried everything to lose weight I hope this works!

  8. #176
    Super Member! Jennifer16nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greeley, Colorado
    R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections/drops
    Posts
    3,380
    Quote Originally Posted by star1431 View Post
    Thank You I will have day 2 of loading tomorrow & will be heading to the grocery store. I want to do this right I have tried everything to lose weight I hope this works!
    It will work. This diet is the best

  9. #177
    Senior Member Rizzo542's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    North Bend, Oregon
    R/P/M
    R?/P2/Drops
    Posts
    543
    Blog Entries
    53
    I have a cup of coffee and a handful of strawberries in around 8. I get to work at 5, so I have to have something at 8.. but then lunch and dinner.. not really much for breakfast.

  10. #178
    perfect thank you again can't wait to start updating
    1st round ever

    Lload day 1- started 1/12/16
    Load day 2 -180.4 my goal is 138 lbs
    VLCD 1 (including load weight) 181
    VLCD 2 -179.6
    VLCD 3- 178.4
    VLCD 6- 177.4
    VLCD 9- 176.2


    note: I haven't been able to get under 170 lbs in over 2 years

  11. #179
    I was quite hungry the last two nights, however this morning I increased my dosage from 150 to 165 (subq) and my hunger is significantly reduced, but not totally gone yet. I'm going to try this dosage for one more day and see I can get rid of my hunger. If not, I will be raising it to 175, but it's already a lot better than the previous two days.

    Moving in the right direction. Down 7.6lbs in 6 days.
    28 Year old Male, 5'11 " - Starting Weight; 213lbs, Goal Weight; 170lbs.




  12. #180
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer16nurse View Post
    I just have black coffee until lunch. I'm not hungry in the AM
    Hi, Jeannifer16nurse Same here, I've always do that , drinking coffee makes me full all the time. Sometimes, I don't feel like eating a meal.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •