Popular Pages :


Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 1395

Thread: I'm Back! Who's with me? P2 Group

  1. #13
    Senior Member AZCowgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/RX Pelletsl
    Posts
    163
    Blog Entries
    3
    Hey ladies - I like the energy on this thread and feel like a kindred spirit. Back for yet another round, as 15+ lbs found me over the past year that I'd rather be without... Hope the find some like minded friends who can keep me accountable when I want to throw in the towel. TravelingGirl I think I recall you from a thread a few years ago.... small world!

    Today I totally didn't drink enough water... tomorrow's scale visit is not going to be fun I fear. Plus the rush of week one is coming to an anticipated grinding halt to reality. I usually lose about 1/2 lb per day, but often in 2 lb clunks... which is discouraging when the scale literally stands rock still for 4-5 day stretches. That is when I will need you all most!

    Cheers and bottoms up my friends -

    Sweet dreams and big losses -

    Christina
    This little horse keeps going up and down the fence....lets keep him to the right this time!!!


  2. #14
    Super Member! Jennifer16nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greeley, Colorado
    R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections/drops
    Posts
    3,380
    Down another 3lbs this morning. I love the first week of P2I'm Back!  Who's with me? P2 Group. I forsee a stall in my near future since I'm already down 10lbs.

    Welcome AZcowgirl! This is a very active thread. I like that.

    Happy losses everyone. I'm off to work!

  3. #15
    Senior Member AZCowgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona, United States
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/RX Pelletsl
    Posts
    163
    Blog Entries
    3
    Hi team - does anyone else play tricks with the scale? I climbed on this morning and it said the same # as yesterday. I climbed off. Had a little pep talk in the mirror and climbed back on and miraculously had lost .4. Which leads me to have little confidence in my scales accuracy/reliability but did make me a more pleasant person today. Alas the power of that stupid scale on my entire day is ridiculous.

    Hope you all are doing well and staying POP!

    Cheers
    This little horse keeps going up and down the fence....lets keep him to the right this time!!!


  4. #16
    Senior Member LolaNoodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    CA
    R/P/M
    P2/Inj
    Posts
    759
    Hi everyone! Can I join you? Started VLCD on Sunday. So today is Day 2. I'm on inj. Prob need to do 2 more rounds after this. Have a total of about 45lbs to lose. Not new to HCG. Just took a while to find right dosage over past 2 years & to get my emotional baggage figured out. So here am

  5. #17
    Super Member! Jennifer16nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greeley, Colorado
    R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections/drops
    Posts
    3,380
    Quote Originally Posted by LolaNoodle View Post
    Hi everyone! Can I join you? Started VLCD on Sunday. So today is Day 2. I'm on inj. Prob need to do 2 more rounds after this. Have a total of about 45lbs to lose. Not new to HCG. Just took a while to find right dosage over past 2 years & to get my emotional baggage figured out. So here am
    Welcome!! The more the merrier!

  6. #18
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    College Station, Texas
    Posts
    1,115
    Hi everyone!
    Day 1 VCLD is almost done and so far so good. Loading didn't go too well. It is the first time I have lost weight. Since my surgery, I am still a little tender and the thought of gorging just makes my stomach ache.
    Rizzo! Luck you to get such a great deal! We have a treadmill, that for at least 4 months sat idle--but DH and I are committed to getting more exercise in now that it is too cold to walk outside in the mornings.
    Jennifer--how long before you didn't feel so tight in your tummy? I am not starving or anything, but I just didn't have it in me to really go crazy during my load days.
    Hi AZ! I remember you...that I have done multiple rounds to still have 10 lbs to go shows how bad I am at maintaining. I am feeling good that a tummy tuck and the invasiveness of the procedure now makes me think really hard about overeating as I have done when I have fallen off the wagon.

    Well the work day is almost done and I cannot wait to get home--sitting on my butt at work is not helping with the soreness.. grrr

    Have a great day!
    Tracey

  7. #19
    Senior Member Rizzo542's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    North Bend, Oregon
    R/P/M
    R?/P2/Drops
    Posts
    543
    Blog Entries
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer16nurse View Post
    That's an awesome deal! I love the elliptical. What type of work do you do? I'm a nurse, obviously lol, I work corrections in a jail. I did nights there for 8 years and recently took a day position doing Home Health. I work at the jail still, just on an as needed basis though. Trying to get out of corrections.
    I'm a chef! Studied in NYC and worked there for a few years and then headed back to the West Coast to be closer to family. I now am the director of dining services for an independent living community. I love it for the most part! No longer working 18 hour days with very few days off a month. I have a set schedule now with weekends off and don't work into the wee hours of the morning. Being a nurse for corrections sounds colorful and interesting! Also so awesome on the 3 lbs! I'm hoping for my first drop tomorrow! Today was day one of vlcd!

    Welcome Cowgirl! We will keep you in shape! This forum is amazing! It keeps me on track and passes the time when I am hungry or *****y in the beginning.. Or when TOM decides to grace me with her not so rad self. You're on track with water. I try to drink more than a gallon a day and it helped me shed like crazy the last round. I just keep my water bottle close and fill when it's empty. It's my little reminder. Also it couldn't hurt to change your batteries in your scale. That should fix the jumping around!

    Welcome Lola! I love it when we have a big group! That's how it was for my last round! The more the merrier!

    As for me, today was my first day back at work. And let me tell you how many times I almost reached for a piece of bacon. It's like I completey forgot that I was back on p2. I kept having to remind myself that I couldn't do that. I will get back into the swing of things. I gained 6lbs in the load. hoping that falls off rather quickly. One day we were driving in the car all day so I didn't hav emuch movement and then stopping for lunch and eating out when we got home because there was no food in the house. Yesterday i made the biggest breakfast of my life and couldn't eat anythign the rest of the day.... but i forced myself to eat a leftovers my mom sent home with me. (oh darn) So needless to say i wasn't really hungry all day today. I had some strawberries for breakfast, and made some veal with a caper dijon sauce and asparagus for lunch. It's just about time for me to have my apple snack. what kind of foods do you guys like to make? I am always looking for new ideas since our options are so limited!

  8. #20
    Super Member! Jennifer16nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greeley, Colorado
    R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections/drops
    Posts
    3,380
    Quote Originally Posted by travelgirl70 View Post
    Hi everyone!
    Day 1 VCLD is almost done and so far so good. Loading didn't go too well. It is the first time I have lost weight. Since my surgery, I am still a little tender and the thought of gorging just makes my stomach ache.
    Rizzo! Luck you to get such a great deal! We have a treadmill, that for at least 4 months sat idle--but DH and I are committed to getting more exercise in now that it is too cold to walk outside in the mornings.
    Jennifer--how long before you didn't feel so tight in your tummy? I am not starving or anything, but I just didn't have it in me to really go crazy during my load days.
    Hi AZ! I remember you...that I have done multiple rounds to still have 10 lbs to go shows how bad I am at maintaining. I am feeling good that a tummy tuck and the invasiveness of the procedure now makes me think really hard about overeating as I have done when I have fallen off the wagon.

    Well the work day is almost done and I cannot wait to get home--sitting on my butt at work is not helping with the soreness.. grrr

    Have a great day!
    Tracey
    I honestly still feel tight in my tummy and if I overeat, I'm very very uncomfortable. I will be so uncomfortable that I will have some pain. My nurse told me it's because they did all that work and things are tighter than they used to be and what I'm used to so that tightness is normal. When I bloat from inflammation and water weight, I definitely feel it in my tummy

  9. #21
    Senior Member tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Baltimore
    R/P/M
    5/4/inj/Immunity Issues
    Posts
    463
    Hi everyone! I'm on VLCD 1, on injections, hoping to lose at 20 on this round. I have about 40 total I'd like to drop. I'm doing the 2.0 version, I think it may help me with my wine habit. That's what got me into trouble in the first place. With this protocol, Skipping the fruit and the Melba will temper any sugar cravings, and sugar for me is usually in the form of a bold cab :-) at least that is my plan!
    I'm planning a long round round too. Anyone else shooting for 40+ days?

  10. #22
    Super Member! Jennifer16nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greeley, Colorado
    R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections/drops
    Posts
    3,380
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizzo542 View Post
    I'm a chef! Studied in NYC and worked there for a few years and then headed back to the West Coast to be closer to family. I now am the director of dining services for an independent living community. I love it for the most part! No longer working 18 hour days with very few days off a month. I have a set schedule now with weekends off and don't work into the wee hours of the morning. Being a nurse for corrections sounds colorful and interesting! Also so awesome on the 3 lbs! I'm hoping for my first drop tomorrow! Today was day one of vlcd!

    Welcome Cowgirl! We will keep you in shape! This forum is amazing! It keeps me on track and passes the time when I am hungry or *****y in the beginning.. Or when TOM decides to grace me with her not so rad self. You're on track with water. I try to drink more than a gallon a day and it helped me shed like crazy the last round. I just keep my water bottle close and fill when it's empty. It's my little reminder. Also it couldn't hurt to change your batteries in your scale. That should fix the jumping around!

    Welcome Lola! I love it when we have a big group! That's how it was for my last round! The more the merrier!

    As for me, today was my first day back at work. And let me tell you how many times I almost reached for a piece of bacon. It's like I completey forgot that I was back on p2. I kept having to remind myself that I couldn't do that. I will get back into the swing of things. I gained 6lbs in the load. hoping that falls off rather quickly. One day we were driving in the car all day so I didn't hav emuch movement and then stopping for lunch and eating out when we got home because there was no food in the house. Yesterday i made the biggest breakfast of my life and couldn't eat anythign the rest of the day.... but i forced myself to eat a leftovers my mom sent home with me. (oh darn) So needless to say i wasn't really hungry all day today. I had some strawberries for breakfast, and made some veal with a caper dijon sauce and asparagus for lunch. It's just about time for me to have my apple snack. what kind of foods do you guys like to make? I am always looking for new ideas since our options are so limited!
    Awesome! Then meal ideas come easy for you I'm Back!  Who's with me? P2 Group. My job is colorful and interesting at times lol. Definately never a dull moment!

  11. #23
    Super Member! Jennifer16nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greeley, Colorado
    R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections/drops
    Posts
    3,380
    Quote Originally Posted by tracy View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm on VLCD 1, on injections, hoping to lose at 20 on this round. I have about 40 total I'd like to drop. I'm doing the 2.0 version, I think it may help me with my wine habit. That's what got me into trouble in the first place. With this protocol, Skipping the fruit and the Melba will temper any sugar cravings, and sugar for me is usually in the form of a bold cab :-) at least that is my plan!
    I'm planning a long round round too. Anyone else shooting for 40+ days?
    I'm doing 30 days. I'm aiming for 30lb loss. I usually will hit that if I stick it out for at least 30 days. I've never heard of the 2.0 version but I've seen lots of posts about it lately. I'll have to check it out

  12. #24
    Senior Member Rizzo542's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    North Bend, Oregon
    R/P/M
    R?/P2/Drops
    Posts
    543
    Blog Entries
    53
    gah, just made a really good fish dish... steamed it in stock with tomatoes and veg and the fish tasted rancid. It didn't have a smell when I was taking the skin off.. but it was not good. I'm totally bummed. I had like two bites and no other options for dinner. I ate the vegetables. water and trident for me.

Page 2 of 117 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •