Popular Pages :


Page 58 of 90 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast
Results 685 to 696 of 1076

Thread: July p4 group. [2015] Let's stay connected!

  1. #685
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    1,960
    Blog Entries
    1
    I went to get blood work before doing another round of hcg, Fortunately for the last week ive been doing a P3 no sugars or starches and im down 5 lbs this week so now at 5 lbs over LIW I may get to liw before i get back on protocol cuz i havent had time to get to clinic If i go back on it will be to lower my liw about 10 lbs Thats my plan Lets see how body responds So far cravings gone
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2' liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. Load weight after two days 152.6 LIW 142.8 start no inj 4/2/19 4/4 Start P3 141.8 4/5 141.6 4/6 142.8 4/16 140.6 Start P4 4/27 141.6 5/10 142.8 D14

  2. #686
    Senior Member Jayk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Alberta
    R/P/M
    P3/hcg pellets
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by roselanoue View Post
    I went to get blood work before doing another round of hcg, Fortunately for the last week ive been doing a P3 no sugars or starches and im down 5 lbs this week so now at 5 lbs over LIW I may get to liw before i get back on protocol cuz i havent had time to get to clinic If i go back on it will be to lower my liw about 10 lbs Thats my plan Lets see how body responds So far cravings gone
    Good Job Rose... I am so happy that works out for you just by cutting starch and sugars. I wish it worked for me, but it didn't unfortunately. Always great to hear from you.

  3. #687
    Moderator sdwis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Beach, FL
    R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    Hi gang,

    Reporting in that I spent a week away and had a 3 pound loss. *celebrates!* This seems to be a pattern for me, losing while on away trips. I really need to figure out what it is I'm doing differently when away that that creates the conditions for that to happen.

    One thing may be using sweeteners. I don't use them when I travel. I just sweeten my yogurt with all-fruit jam, for instance. I wonder if that could be a key. Another may be that I'm not using any of the fiber flours, collagen, or MCT oil while away. I use half&half for whatever I want creamy and don't use nut milks. I always eat more sprouted bread when I'm away, because its an easy thing to take along.

    I may try another similar week and see what happens. I especially like that I was able to eat out without a problem. I should make that part of my experiment too!
    I'm the same way Leez, I can go visit family & friends or even vacation in Vegas, yet I come back home the same weight or even a pound lower. I think my answer is that I eat smaller portions and less frequently when I'm away from home being busy and socializing (I'm not one who drinks alcohol), whereas when home, I cook my own great food but eat double portions since I usually only cook for me.

    I also notice when I have house guests, I'm more stable. For example, my mom came to visit for Thanksgiving, and the day before she arrived I weighed 145.0 lb. During that time, we ate plenty of Turkey & Dressing, Cranberry Sauce, Ice Cream, Pies (sweet potato & pecan), Fried Chicken, Potatoes, Rice, Macadamia Nuts, super rich latte's with whipping cream and real cane sugar every other day, Pecan Praline Candy. I also water and tea only fasted a couple of days during that time since I felt like such a glutton, and was TERRIFIED TO STEP ON THE SCALE, SO I DIDN'T. I decided that I would weigh the morning she was flying back home, which was 3 weeks later, and believe it or not I was totally shocked when I stepped on the scale I was once again exactly 145.0 I couldn't believe it, and weighed two more times 10 minutes later, just to be sure I wasn't wishful thinking.

  4. #688
    Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Midwest USA
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Posts
    10,633
    Blog Entries
    34
    Maybe its being around people and being distracted by different activities. So you end up eating for fuel to get on with the next interesting thing there is to do. It could be that we eat more when we are alone and social factors are not an influence.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

    My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

    Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

  5. #689
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    1,960
    Blog Entries
    1
    Well cutting carbs and sweets stopped the cravings but i was still eating,two many calories and weight climbed to 148 at day of visit to clinic. So am loading. Doctor says load for,three days i dont remember loading more than 2 days Not sure i will. That being said LCD starts tomorrow. Resetting my goal weight to 135 which is a little less than my LIW two years ago Hope this is final but i have learned not to say never. Almost two years since last time i did this.
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2' liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. Load weight after two days 152.6 LIW 142.8 start no inj 4/2/19 4/4 Start P3 141.8 4/5 141.6 4/6 142.8 4/16 140.6 Start P4 4/27 141.6 5/10 142.8 D14

  6. #690
    Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Midwest USA
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Posts
    10,633
    Blog Entries
    34
    All the best, rose. I hope it all falls into place for you quickly. Two days loading is plenty, in my opinion.

    I keep toying with the idea of doing another round. But I'm still hopeful I can eventually inch back down.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

    My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

    Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

  7. #691
    Senior Member Jayk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Alberta
    R/P/M
    P3/hcg pellets
    Posts
    757
    Good Luck Rose.. I know for me this diet is so far the only way for me to lose weight. I am just going to do The Plan after to hopefully find what foods do trigger the weight gain for me, and then hopefully just be able to maintain. Just from reading I didn't realize Cauliflower is highly reactive, and it's my favorite. So for P3 I will stick with Broccoli and other veggies that aren't so high. Although oddly enough in P3, I had no issues ever with Cauliflower, so maybe I will have it or try again. It's usually a month or two after start of P4 that I start to gain.

    I start P3 today woohoo. I find the HCG diet easy to do and follow, but I am always ready by the end to be able to eat something else lol.

  8. #692
    Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Midwest USA
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Posts
    10,633
    Blog Entries
    34
    I'm one of those that react to cauliflower. However, I found that out way before doing THE PLAN. When I tested it (hopefully) during THE PLAN, it was a big confirmation. Low carbing is really challenging without cauliflower and eggs. But like everything else, you learn to manage. I make a lot of the soups that call for it with a blend of cabbage and yellow squash. They come out good.

    Vegetables can be crazy. Some people react to the supposedly benign things in the cleanse, and then it takes forever to figure out. I wish THE PLAN had really worked out for me. Bbut the couple times I've done it, I started gaining after I fail a test and no amount of friendly days seem to fix that. I apparently just couldn't interpret my "data" correctly.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

    My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

    Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

  9. #693
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    1,960
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayk View Post
    Good Luck Rose.. I know for me this diet is so far the only way for me to lose weight. I am just going to do The Plan after to hopefully find what foods do trigger the weight gain for me, and then hopefully just be able to maintain. Just from reading I didn't realize Cauliflower is highly reactive, and it's my favorite. So for P3 I will stick with Broccoli and other veggies that aren't so high. Although oddly enough in P3, I had no issues ever with Cauliflower, so maybe I will have it or try again. It's usually a month or two after start of P4 that I start to gain.

    I start P3 today woohoo. I find the HCG diet easy to do and follow, but I am always ready by the end to be able to eat something else lol.
    It seems once i allow my weight to go over LIW more than a few pounds i dont seem to be able to get my eating under control I did do sort of a P3 which stopped the climb but i never seemed to get back to LIW Closest i gotmwas 4 lbs over bit seemed as if i was hungry all the time. My second day of VLCD and hunger seems okay .. i am focused. So my plan is to get to my desired weight which will be 5 to 6 lbs less than my 2015 LIW Even though i managed to be at 135-138 and stay there for almost a year which was 6 lbs under liw , once i went off healthy eating it continued to climb. When i had my labs done, even though i take levothyroxin the clinic said my T3 was borderline low and they gave me some nutritional supplements which are supposed to help the levothyroxin. I didnt weigh myself after loading...usually never do so just going by my weight i went to clinic even tho i didnt start injections and shots on Wednesday. This morning i did weigh and only .2 down from preload weight. i dont know much because i dont want to know gained weight during loading. Will probably wait a few days before weighing again. If i stay strictly on protocol i should be fine. My clinics protocol is not the original pounds and inches. Broccoli is acceptable. Which ive always done anyway. Might not lose as fast as some but figure after 23-26 days i hopefully will reach my goal.
    I do find its easier to go on Hcg when i start going up because of few choices and minimal hunger Have a great P3
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2' liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. Load weight after two days 152.6 LIW 142.8 start no inj 4/2/19 4/4 Start P3 141.8 4/5 141.6 4/6 142.8 4/16 140.6 Start P4 4/27 141.6 5/10 142.8 D14

  10. #694
    Senior Member Jayk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Alberta
    R/P/M
    P3/hcg pellets
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    I'm one of those that react to cauliflower. However, I found that out way before doing THE PLAN. When I tested it (hopefully) during THE PLAN, it was a big confirmation. Low carbing is really challenging without cauliflower and eggs. But like everything else, you learn to manage. I make a lot of the soups that call for it with a blend of cabbage and yellow squash. They come out good.

    Vegetables can be crazy. Some people react to the supposedly benign things in the cleanse, and then it takes forever to figure out. I wish THE PLAN had really worked out for me. Bbut the couple times I've done it, I started gaining after I fail a test and no amount of friendly days seem to fix that. I apparently just couldn't interpret my "data" correctly.
    I never did the Original Plan, but her new Metabolism Plan seems to be better now, and the way testing is done. Anyway I will be trying it, so will see

    I agree vegetables are funny. I would have never thought I would gain weight from a vegetable lol. I laugh at how people think if you are overweight its because of fast foods and junk food

    Quote Originally Posted by roselanoue View Post
    It seems once i allow my weight to go over LIW more than a few pounds i dont seem to be able to get my eating under control I did do sort of a P3 which stopped the climb but i never seemed to get back to LIW Closest i gotmwas 4 lbs over bit seemed as if i was hungry all the time. My second day of VLCD and hunger seems okay .. i am focused. So my plan is to get to my desired weight which will be 5 to 6 lbs less than my 2015 LIW Even though i managed to be at 135-138 and stay there for almost a year which was 6 lbs under liw , once i went off healthy eating it continued to climb. When i had my labs done, even though i take levothyroxin the clinic said my T3 was borderline low and they gave me some nutritional supplements which are supposed to help the levothyroxin. I didnt weigh myself after loading...usually never do so just going by my weight i went to clinic even tho i didnt start injections and shots on Wednesday. This morning i did weigh and only .2 down from preload weight. i dont know much because i dont want to know gained weight during loading. Will probably wait a few days before weighing again. If i stay strictly on protocol i should be fine. My clinics protocol is not the original pounds and inches. Broccoli is acceptable. Which ive always done anyway. Might not lose as fast as some but figure after 23-26 days i hopefully will reach my goal.
    I do find its easier to go on Hcg when i start going up because of few choices and minimal hunger Have a great P3
    I am sure you will do fine as well as long as your on protocol and doing 23-26 days. I weighed in anyway, but your right it won't matter if you don't for a few days. Once you see it drop it does give encouragement, that your on the right track.

    I am the same as you though, once I creep up a few lbs or more from LIW, I never seem to be able to drop them again.

  11. #695
    Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Midwest USA
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Posts
    10,633
    Blog Entries
    34
    Jayk, I'll be really interested in how you do on the revised plan. Maybe its been changed up enough that it might be worth another try for me. I do think spacing the tests out more is probably an improvement. I noticed from some reviews that there is no salt restriction for the cleanse now. That was supposedly a big deal not to use salt until day 4 or 5.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayk
    I would have never thought I would gain weight from a vegetable lol. I laugh at how people think if you are overweight its because of fast foods and junk food
    Isn't that the truth. And yet, for me, one bite of any corn product will add 4-5 pounds overnight that doesn't go away on its own. This thread is populated by people that are doing their best to keep their weight down, and yet always fighting that weight creep. Even while trying to eat our way out of it by following the rules. Its not like we are eating cupcakes and fast food everyday. The sad thing is that weight gain from healthy eating looks pretty much the same as weight gain from unhealthy eating.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

    My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

    Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

  12. #696
    Senior Member Jayk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Alberta
    R/P/M
    P3/hcg pellets
    Posts
    757
    I totally agree with you.. I think even if people don't follow THM , FMD or The Plan they should just read the books to get a better understanding of food .
    I myself even joined THM Membership finally just so I can access more recipe's and knowledge
    Last time on P4 I ate at A & W and had a teen Burger and sweet potatoe fries and didn't go up in weight the next day , yet something healthy made me gain. LOL
    I will definitely let you know how the new plan goes for me


    Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

Page 58 of 90 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •