Popular Pages :

Page 698 of 891 FirstFirst ... 198598648688696697698699700708748798 ... LastLast
Results 8,365 to 8,376 of 10683

Thread: Swabby's School of Suave

R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by Orthorep View Post
    Why am I trying to pretend like I am already in P4 today????

damn Samoas
    Quote Originally Posted by ro1lola View Post
    Mmmm I read your post as "samosas" and instantly started salivating. When I went home in December my mom cooked a TON of those for me and they are all still sitting in the freezer. Poor, neglected samosas. If only they knew how much I loved and missed them. :tear:
    And I read it as 'mimosas' LOL!!!

Ortho, don't blame the cookies, blame the cookie thugs (aka Girl Scouts) hanging out on street corners... Hoodlums I tell you!
    ~Fatty

R/P/M
    R1/P2/RX HCG
    I read mimosas too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ Gina ~

Start where you are. alcoholswab's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Life Beyond Phases!
    Blog Entries
    This new "resources" box, that's shrinking the forum down to nothing, is ridiculous.

I guess 809 ads per page is not sufficient lol...

R/P/M
    R1/P2/RX HCG
    Day 1 of P2 down and I needed to eat more but I'm just not feeling up to it with this cold.

Here's hoping I feel better tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~ Gina ~

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 2, hhCG pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by fatfighter View Post
    Two things - string cheese is ok at anytime. It is high in protein and low in carbs (if there are any at all...) Great snack choice!!! Secondly, you weigh less than 120. You can't be fat. Mind needs adjusting (been there, continue to do that.) Head slap yourself for me, and move on.

~Fatty
    LOL! Head slapped!

Even though I'm under 120, I'm 5'2" and very petite. So I *could* lose a few more lbs and be ok. But absolutely no lower than 110. What I really need to do is tone up!!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/RX HCG
    Quote Originally Posted by suzannahbanana View Post
    LOL! Head slapped!

Even though I'm under 120, I'm 5'2" and very petite. So I *could* lose a few more lbs and be ok. But absolutely no lower than 110. What I really need to do is tone up!!
    omg I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is 135. I would look foul at 120 and especially 110 >_<
    ~ Gina ~

R/P/M
    R1/P2/SL
    My Gosh Lily, that is an awful day!!!! Hopefully a nice hot bath and glass of wine will ease all that tension away. Toasting to a MUCH better tomorrow!!!! Oh, and here is the <HUG>

Quote Originally Posted by lily6288 View Post
    Ok, I need a group hug. I've had one hell of a day. I'll be dipping into the wine in a few moments!

1. My tooth broke last night. A trip to the dentist confirmed a $945 loss from my bank account in the next few weeks and an addition of porcelain to my mouth. But the Dr. did nothing for now and left a big hole on the left side of my mouth. I bought some putty and put it in and it feels better now, but am worried and afraid to eat. I don't want to be in pain while traveling. I might make some more calls tomorrow.

2. There was a huge car chase today and resulted in the death of an officer. Normally these things don't bother me, but in this case it was my neighborhood and the guy drove right by my house before stopping at a house on the next street and trying to break in and hide. All the ways to get to my house were blocked most of the day and it was hell getting to and from the house. Some roads are still blocked off. With cops everywhere, it has been weird.

3. I picked my Saturn Vue up today from the garage where a freon charge was done and oil change. Unfortunately the car is now running ****ty and there may be a problem with the new A/C compressor my dad just replaced (hence the need for a freon fill up). We plan on taking this car for the trip on Saturday. I have to bring it back tomorrow.

4. My Audi has been way off, not shifting right for a couple months so when I picked up the Vue I dropped the Audi off. Unfortunately it was what I thought it was, and I'm waiting for a total price to fix, but the part is about $700.........

5. And worst of all,I dropped a piece of banana fudge this afternoon and my dog scooped it up before I could grab it. I managed to wrestle 1/2 from her mouth. I didn't think it would be a problem because it was a small piece and didn't think it was that much chocolate. But an hour later, her jaw was jittering. So I had to give her peroxide to make her throw up. Poor little girl! It was awful, and I had no car to bring her to the vet. After she was done, I waited 1/2 hour and gave her some activated charcoal. Her jaw stopped jittering and she seems fine now, but that was really horrible.

So I could use a virtual hug, and a glass of wine today!!! Also wish I dared to eat because I'm starving!!

R/P/M
    R2, P2, HCG Sublingual
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilly View Post
    omg I'm 5'2" and my goal weight is 135. I would look foul at 120 and especially 110 >_<
    I'm 5' 2" and my goal is 135 as well. I would not want to be 120, too skinny. My BF's mother is about 5 ft 1" and 114 and she looks anorexic and needs to gain a few lbs. She started dieting a couple years ago and lost 35 lbs and she went a little too far. I don't think I'll have that problem!! ; )

Quote Originally Posted by alcoholswab View Post
    A few words to all those that have walked with us on this psycho path...

With jaundiced eye we approached a diet covered in the venom of the masses,
    Words like "scam" and "starvation" still lingering in our sensitive ears,
    Concepts wrought by Simeons' dusty tome offering something we dare not give easily,
    Hope.
    What the others did not understand,
    What they could never understand,
    Was the desperation we felt,
    Each day we woke and shunned the stranger in the mirror,
    Remembering the us that we used to know.
    Our trembling arms entwined in an fearful embrace as our tentative steps guide us towards our goals,
    We would pause only long enough to offer a hand to those that have stumbled, or to lift one that has fallen.

I would like to take a moment to express what a profound honour it has been to walk together with each and every one of you.
    Oh, that is so nice!

Had Chinese today, chicken teriyaki and as an experiment of 5 bites rice today. Wondering if my insane gains are from carbs or just wheat. Anyway, I am now sensitive to MSG because all afternoon and evening I have been dying of thirst and my lips have been tingling. Amazing the difference this diet has made. Now all the crap is not welcome in my body anymore! I don't think I'll have chinese anymore if I can avoid it! I used to eat it once or twice a week with no notice of how salty and icky it was!

Round 1 Start 1/1/12, 272.0, 40 Days END 238.0 (-34 lbs total)
    Round 2 Start 3/24/12 post load weight 252.4 , 46 day round
    Week 1 - -1, -3.0, -3.4, -.8, -2.4, -1.2, -.6 (- 12.4)
    Week 2 -.4, -1.2, +.4, +.2, -.4, -1.4, -1.0 (-3.8)
    Week 3 +1.8, -.4, -1.0, -.6, -1.0, -1.6, -.4 (-3.2)
    Week 4 -.8, -.6, -.4 (-1.8)

R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Quote Originally Posted by lily6288 View Post
    I'm 5' 2" and my goal is 135 as well. I would not want to be 120, too skinny. My BF's mother is about 5 ft 1" and 114 and she looks anorexic and needs to gain a few lbs. She started dieting a couple years ago and lost 35 lbs and she went a little too far. I don't think I'll have that problem!! ; )

Had Chinese today, chicken teriyaki and as an experiment of 5 bites rice today. Wondering if my insane gains are from carbs or just wheat. Anyway, I am now sensitive to MSG because all afternoon and evening I have been dying of thirst and my lips have been tingling. Amazing the difference this diet has made. Now all the crap is not welcome in my body anymore! I don't think I'll have chinese anymore if I can avoid it! I used to eat it once or twice a week with no notice of how salty and icky it was!
    I'm 5'5", 140. When I started this journey, I thought I should be more like 130. Man, was I wrong. I would look like a stick. I think it is interesting that as the pounds and inches leave, and leave strategically, we are able to start seeing what we 'should' look like, and it isn't an ultra thin 'me', like the media would have us believe.

Ahhhh, Chinese food. My all time favorite cuisine. I love the sauces. So, I'm going to start trying to make them at home. I have done this in the past, but didn't worry about what I was adding in. This time around, I'm going to try for more healthy alternatives. We'll see what happens. I haven't had any 'real' Chinese since September...

I had rice yesterday, too. Wild Rice... no gain today.

Start where you are. alcoholswab's Avatar
    R/P/M
    Life Beyond Phases!
    Blog Entries
    It makes me giggle to see that when someone quotes it makes a 7.5' long funnel of their words, since the forum is so skinny now (guess the boards just finished a round).

Or when someone posts a YouTube link and it shows about a third of it.

<1.5 thumbs up...I'd do more, but there's no room>

R/P/M
    P 4 for life
    Good Morning everyone! Well the scale finally moved this morning and I am UP 1 FREAKIN LB!!! Geeze this is going to be a tough few days to get through. I am starting to really want to EAT food but I really want to make goal first and foremost!! Hope everyone has a better weigh in than I this morning!

R/P/M
    R2/P2/ehcg drops
    Not diggin this new format...it's a little difficult to read a paragraph vertical letter by letter...
    I understand why I attacked the Samoas and later, the Thin Mints (at a friends house out of town for work)... TOM arrived this morning for the second time in two weeks... P3 friend has no scale and I won't be home tol Saturday, almost happy about that but NO MORE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES...those damn hustlers
    Starting weight: 182.2 lbs

Goal weight 135!