Popular Pages :


Page 99 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast
Results 1,177 to 1,188 of 1829

Thread: Buddy thread, for those starting P2 the week of October 12

  1. #1177
    haha Veronica I actually just laughed out loud!!!!!
    here come the 130's!!!!!!!!!

    I am down another .5 today. I do not think I am drinking enough water! I am gonna try to suck down as much as possible today and see if that gets the scale moving a little bit more!!!!

    Hope everyone has a great day and stays warm!!!!!!!




    VLCD Round 2 January 2nd 2012
    Starting Weight 149.5

  2. #1178
    Damn scale. I am back up 1.5 lbs today after my steak day loss the day before, and I have no clue why. . I'm now 2 lbs over LIW, so no steak day, but crap crap crap! It's sort of like P3 - I seemed to be stabilizing so well, and then about 2 weeks in, all hell broke loose.

    What's interesting is that I had planned to workout yesterday, but I never got to it. If I had, I would surely be blaming the gain on working out!

    Gonna go be irritated for awhile longer...


    Janeen

    HCG...Primal...HCG...Primal...HCG...Primal...
    Down 60 lbs in 2 rounds!
    BMI 29.9 LIW 185.8
    Completed 4 weeks of P3.
    Week 2 of P4, currently 186

  3. #1179
    Super Member! fatfighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Posts
    1,891
    Quote Originally Posted by VeronicaLodge View Post
    haha fatty!

    i had a BM this morning! small but as you all know they are few and far between on p2!!! and guess what....... i was 139.9 after! hahahahahha
    CONGRATS!!! I am right on your heels! Today, with a loss of 1.6, I am at a total of 35lbs lost between the 2 rounds. I love milestones!

    Quote Originally Posted by manda710 View Post
    haha Veronica I actually just laughed out loud!!!!!
    here come the 130's!!!!!!!!!

    I am down another .5 today. I do not think I am drinking enough water! I am gonna try to suck down as much as possible today and see if that gets the scale moving a little bit more!!!!

    Hope everyone has a great day and stays warm!!!!!!!
    Good luck with the water today, Manda! Keep in mind, that with only 13lbs to lose, the losses come slower, even at the beginning of the round. So, don't give up and remember it is not a sprint, it's a marathon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    Damn scale. I am back up 1.5 lbs today after my steak day loss the day before, and I have no clue why. . I'm now 2 lbs over LIW, so no steak day, but crap crap crap! It's sort of like P3 - I seemed to be stabilizing so well, and then about 2 weeks in, all hell broke loose.

    What's interesting is that I had planned to workout yesterday, but I never got to it. If I had, I would surely be blaming the gain on working out!

    Gonna go be irritated for awhile longer...
    Oh, Janeen, I am sorry you are fighting stabilizing again. My fingers are crossed that you can work through this today and feel less frustrated tomorrow.

    **HUGS***

    ~Fatty

  4. #1180
    Senior Member Ready2Lose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    South Florida
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/Injections
    Posts
    166
    Oh Veronica, you sound just like me...I am barely 5'2 and was thin until my 30's....I too went to law school- I started out in the low 100's, got up as high as 125, but always came down. Then it started creeping up more and more- and became impossible to take off.... the last round I started at 161. I weighed that in my final month of pregnancy! My goal is 125 although the doc says 130 is probably fine for my frame. We shall see! I got up to 145 from loading. I think I got it right this time! LOL

    Anyway, the hcg has been a blessing, everytime I see the folks that told me about it I hug them!

  5. #1181
    Quote Originally Posted by Ready2Lose View Post
    Oh Veronica, you sound just like me...I am barely 5'2 and was thin until my 30's....I too went to law school- I started out in the low 100's, got up as high as 125, but always came down. Then it started creeping up more and more- and became impossible to take off.... the last round I started at 161. I weighed that in my final month of pregnancy! My goal is 125 although the doc says 130 is probably fine for my frame. We shall see! I got up to 145 from loading. I think I got it right this time! LOL

    Anyway, the hcg has been a blessing, everytime I see the folks that told me about it I hug them!
    wow we really are similar! lol good luck

  6. #1182
    Senior Member AlaskaLadyie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    R/P/M
    Round 4 / Shots.... Round 3 Phase 2 / Drops / Patches/ Pellets
    Posts
    619
    Blog Entries
    1
    TA DA YAHOO I hit ONEderland Today.............. Oh my I can not remember when I weighed in the 100's it was a long time ago

    I know all or you are way below my 170 goal and even started below that but I am so excited to not see that 2 at the beginning of the scale weight today.
    I weighted 170 back in like 1976 and of course was younger then and I was dating a man during the building of the pipeline her in Alaska and we went dancing every night all night long
    So tons of exercize plus I was going to the gym and working out.. So as I have stated befoe I am taking baby steps on the final goal setting will also look at BMI as it may tell me more than the scale does

    Wonderful the simalarities we are discovering...
    Bummer for u Janeen to have such a tough time getting the scale to stay stuck.. Stay tough Gal !!!

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
    This Diet is NOT just about loosing weight, but about loosing your BAD habits that got you to your start weight in the first place.

  7. #1183
    Super Member! fatfighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Minnesota
    R/P/M
    R3/P3/HHCG
    Posts
    1,891
    Quote Originally Posted by AlaskaLadyie View Post
    TA DA YAHOO I hit ONEderland Today.............. Oh my I can not remember when I weighed in the 100's it was a long time ago

    I know all or you are way below my 170 goal and even started below that but I am so excited to not see that 2 at the beginning of the scale weight today.
    I weighted 170 back in like 1976 and of course was younger then and I was dating a man during the building of the pipeline her in Alaska and we went dancing every night all night long
    So tons of exercize plus I was going to the gym and working out.. So as I have stated befoe I am taking baby steps on the final goal setting will also look at BMI as it may tell me more than the scale does

    Wonderful the simalarities we are discovering...
    Bummer for u Janeen to have such a tough time getting the scale to stay stuck.. Stay tough Gal !!!
    WOOHOO ALASKA!!!! I'm doing the happy dance for you in my kitchen. WAY TO GO!!!

    ~Fatty

  8. #1184
    Senior Member AlaskaLadyie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    R/P/M
    Round 4 / Shots.... Round 3 Phase 2 / Drops / Patches/ Pellets
    Posts
    619
    Blog Entries
    1
    Fatty Thank you so much

    My sister sent me this link in an Email I laughed SO hard hope all of you can open and relate.........

    http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v...layer_embedded

    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
    This Diet is NOT just about loosing weight, but about loosing your BAD habits that got you to your start weight in the first place.

  9. #1185
    wahoo Alaska! so Happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    and yes that video was funny funny funny!




    VLCD Round 2 January 2nd 2012
    Starting Weight 149.5

  10. #1186
    that is so awesome alaska! i know that must be a huge awesome feeling and motivating too! keep it up.

  11. #1187
    Senior Member AlaskaLadyie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Fairbanks, Alaska
    R/P/M
    Round 4 / Shots.... Round 3 Phase 2 / Drops / Patches/ Pellets
    Posts
    619
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thank you my friends.............

    Fatty was it you that had planned to try the 2 egg whites for breakfast to try to keep with the Leptin Reset plan
    I am trying that too........... not much of a morning person but forcing my self to get up 5 earlier and fry in not fat spray the egg whites
    Will keep u informed as to results he he

  12. #1188
    Member mom2lap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    R/P/M
    R1 P2 drops
    Posts
    93
    WOO HOO! Veronica and Alaska!! Gotta love hitting those milestones

    Thanks for all the compliments on the hair cut and my family picture.

    Hang in there Janeen

    I have added in strength training and trying to figure out the right way to eat and still lose a little. Added in protien shakes and man have I missed those, I could drink them all day.

    Alaska the video was too funny! I had to share it on fb

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •