Popular Pages :


Likes Likes:  0
Page 32 of 210 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282132 ... LastLast
Results 373 to 384 of 2520

Thread: February Loaders

  1. #373
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    FL
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/rxHCG(subcutaneous) - start 18Feb11
    Posts
    24
    Zman,
    Good Mojo & God's blessings!! I pray you (and the doctor) see signs of healing already!!!
    9Dec10 Starting WT 191.0
    40Days - R1 01/18 LIW 163.2 (-27.8 lbs)
    20Days - R2/P2/VLCD1 164.0 ( 0 lb) (started 17Feb11)

  2. #374
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggy View Post
    Zman,
    Good Mojo & God's blessings!! I pray you (and the doctor) see signs of healing already!!!
    Ditto that Zman! I wish you the best of luck and Im sure everything will be fine!!



    11/25 --Round 1- 141lbs-146 after load--LDW 126lbs--20lbs loss
    2/9--Round 2-132.4lbs after load LDW for round 2-116.6 lbs
    After 13 days in P3 couldnt stabilize
    3/20-back to P2 -treating P3 as a planned interruption 120.8
    3/28--LDW-115.2 4/20-Adjusted LDW End of P3- 116lbs
    9/23 Load for Round 3 Before load-123lbs After Load-126lbs
    10/16-LDW-114
    10/20-111.8

  3. #375
    Super Member! Jenine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pomona, NY
    R/P/M
    Patches
    Posts
    1,079
    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    First time in 5 years heading to see my doctor.. I hope all is well. I am not disclosing I am taking HCG at this time. I may do so later, but do not want to disclose it right now. I have a laundry list of issues to go over with her.. Send me some good mojo, a little scared at the moment. BP, high resting pulse, slight chest pains when I was 355, damage to liver and kidneys from drinking, torn shoulder muscle (from lifting weights, trying to be he-man). Oh well, it's at 12:30 today. Uggh. Lord, please let me get through this.. my kids need me.
    Good luck with your doctors appointment. Let us know how it goes. Keep in mind you are healing your body now. It will take time but losing weight and no longer drinking, you body will eventually be able to repair the damage that was done.

  4. #376
    Thanks everyone.. I am going to get my lunch down early before the appointment.. And honey, it's NOT Chicken! . Tilapia with Asparagus with cracked lemon pepper and garlic spices.. yummy!
    Full Disclosure, Started out on 1/20/11 @ 355 pounds. That was my wake-up call. Preload 2/6/11 @ 333.



  5. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by zman View Post
    Tilapia with Asparagus with cracked lemon pepper and garlic spices.. yummy!
    Hey-Thats my dinner tonight!!

    Good luck!



    11/25 --Round 1- 141lbs-146 after load--LDW 126lbs--20lbs loss
    2/9--Round 2-132.4lbs after load LDW for round 2-116.6 lbs
    After 13 days in P3 couldnt stabilize
    3/20-back to P2 -treating P3 as a planned interruption 120.8
    3/28--LDW-115.2 4/20-Adjusted LDW End of P3- 116lbs
    9/23 Load for Round 3 Before load-123lbs After Load-126lbs
    10/16-LDW-114
    10/20-111.8

  6. #378
    Hi I started the loading feb 20 and 21, and started the 500 cal the 22nd (of all days my b-day) I have lost 4 lbs but got on scale and still same weight as yesterday. Is this normal?

  7. #379
    Quote Originally Posted by remerh View Post
    Hi I started the loading feb 20 and 21, and started the 500 cal the 22nd (of all days my b-day) I have lost 4 lbs but got on scale and still same weight as yesterday. Is this normal?
    Hi Remerh. Welcome and Happy birthday!

    Not losing everyday is pretty normal. My first round I would only lose every 3-4 days but it all evened out in the end. Just make sure you are following protocol 100% and drinking your water and you will be fine!

    Good luck!



    11/25 --Round 1- 141lbs-146 after load--LDW 126lbs--20lbs loss
    2/9--Round 2-132.4lbs after load LDW for round 2-116.6 lbs
    After 13 days in P3 couldnt stabilize
    3/20-back to P2 -treating P3 as a planned interruption 120.8
    3/28--LDW-115.2 4/20-Adjusted LDW End of P3- 116lbs
    9/23 Load for Round 3 Before load-123lbs After Load-126lbs
    10/16-LDW-114
    10/20-111.8

  8. #380
    Finally checking in - It's been a week since starting round 2. I'm down 8.2 pounds Loading days were more difficult this time - it was hard to eat foods I haven't had much of for a long time, lol.

    zman- good luck at the doctor's appointment today!

    honey- I love your pic - we have a sweet kitten and it reminds me of her

    Jenine- I'm glad to hear your stall is over

  9. #381
    feeling good today.. its day 12 or vlcd day 10 which start day due we use???lol down 10.2 pounds today it took 4 days to lose the 2.8 pounds i gained ugh.. now if i had cheats I would understand,but I am only guessing it was my electronic cig that has surclose sweetner in the juice that I started using again the day before the gain..bummer i wanted to quit smoking too. Im afraid to try it again in fear I will gain again.

  10. #382
    Quote Originally Posted by smallfry View Post
    Finally checking in - It's been a week since starting round 2. I'm down 8.2 pounds Loading days were more difficult this time - it was hard to eat foods I haven't had much of for a long time, lol.

    zman- good luck at the doctor's appointment today!

    honey- I love your pic - we have a sweet kitten and it reminds me of her

    Jenine- I'm glad to hear your stall is over
    Quote Originally Posted by amy71 View Post
    feeling good today.. its day 12 or vlcd day 10 which start day due we use???lol down 10.2 pounds today it took 4 days to lose the 2.8 pounds i gained ugh.. now if i had cheats I would understand,but I am only guessing it was my electronic cig that has surclose sweetner in the juice that I started using again the day before the gain..bummer i wanted to quit smoking too. Im afraid to try it again in fear I will gain again.
    Hi Smallfry and Amy71. Congrats on your great losses!

    Amy-dont worry about the gains-just go for it and quit! It will be worth it in the end!



    11/25 --Round 1- 141lbs-146 after load--LDW 126lbs--20lbs loss
    2/9--Round 2-132.4lbs after load LDW for round 2-116.6 lbs
    After 13 days in P3 couldnt stabilize
    3/20-back to P2 -treating P3 as a planned interruption 120.8
    3/28--LDW-115.2 4/20-Adjusted LDW End of P3- 116lbs
    9/23 Load for Round 3 Before load-123lbs After Load-126lbs
    10/16-LDW-114
    10/20-111.8

  11. #383
    Back from Doctor, she told me to RELAX. Referred me to cardiologist to put my mind at ease, referred me to Neurosurgeon for shoulder, running full blood panel tomorrow morning. She said she will email me by Wednesday and let me know if there is anything wrong. She said keep doing what you are doing . Blood pressure is almost normal! (after taking BP meds for 10 years).
    Full Disclosure, Started out on 1/20/11 @ 355 pounds. That was my wake-up call. Preload 2/6/11 @ 333.



  12. #384
    Quote Originally Posted by amy71 View Post
    feeling good today.. its day 12 or vlcd day 10 which start day due we use???lol down 10.2 pounds today it took 4 days to lose the 2.8 pounds i gained ugh.. now if i had cheats I would understand,but I am only guessing it was my electronic cig that has surclose sweetner in the juice that I started using again the day before the gain..bummer i wanted to quit smoking too. Im afraid to try it again in fear I will gain again.
    Amy, go from whichever day you like.. You are doing great.. remember, look past day to day weight and instead gauge loss by your averages..
    Full Disclosure, Started out on 1/20/11 @ 355 pounds. That was my wake-up call. Preload 2/6/11 @ 333.



Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •