Popular Pages :


Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 312 of 455

Thread: February P3 Love!

  1. #301
    Member acugirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Nashville
    R/P/M
    R1P3 RXHCG inj
    Posts
    95

    Red face

    slagersan- staying the same, awesome. happy for you.

    my steak day took me back to 153.2 and I pulled out my weight chart and LIW was 151.4, so I am really in the zone, didn't realizer the .4 was there. I was thinking that it was 151. trying to be specific about all this, as it seems necessary.

    Janeen, thanks for the post about stabilizing and re-stabilizing. I appreciate it. I had grapefruit, then eggs with cheese and avocado this morning before I read your post, haha. so will try harder the rest of the day to be moderate with my eating. My body has landed on 153.2 several times, so thinking this might be the sweet spot.

    Happy, stabile day everyone!

  2. #302
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    NW Montana
    R/P/M
    RX sublingual round 6
    Posts
    653
    Blog Entries
    45
    Thanks Janeen, It does help. Im still no convinced mine isn't hormonal, my doctor thinks so any way.
    I got a copy of my labs but its all greek to me.. ft3=2.40,ft4 1.06, tsh 1.27 ??? did my saliva tube this morning for hormones and adrenals whatever, that will take a week or so. I want instant answers!!! LOL oh well... I know im not the only one struggling so I hope I don't come off whiny rush rush rush out the door to get this in the mail

    weight bouncing between 123-126 and ldw was 121. hmmmmmmmmmmmm

  3. #303
    Super Member! Jennifer16nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greeley, Colorado
    R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections/drops
    Posts
    3,380
    No luck with the yogurt day! This is the first time it hasn't worked. I'm even more swollen today especially in my fingers and under my eyes. Don't know why I am swelling so bad. I took a lasix to get rid of this water weight. Doing an egg day today. Geeez what a pain this week.

    I know I need to up my water, I hardly drank any yesterday.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

  4. #304
    Senior Member MzHCGSuccess2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    R/P/M
    Round 1/Phase 2/RX HCG Injections
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by alaskamom View Post
    Janeen, I agree 100% with what you just posted about DVD's. I have so many of the that just sit on my shelves because I always think I will do them and like them and in reality I procrastinate, make excuses, and never do them! I like to weight lift way better than all those dancy, complicated moves dvds and going to the gym is more motivating for me.
    Hey Alaska, I the exact opposite. I love my workout DVD's. When I try to workout on my own, I'm not sure what to do. the DVD's give me some good ideas. I also do a WL DVD in my LR. Ha-ha-ha. How have you been?
    Hey Peeps, Call Me Angel or Mz...lol

    Round 1/Phase 3/RX HCG Injections
    Dec 1: 281
    Jan 1: 261.1 w/low carb diet & exercise
    Jan 6: 265.5 Load Weight
    Feb, 7 227.0 LIW
    R1 Total Weight Loss: (-38.5)

  5. #305
    Super Member! Rhiannon8404's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    1,140
    Thanks, Janeen! As I am looking back, I wish I had seen the pattern earlier in previous rounds. I agree completely. It does seem as if once you do something to knock you off being stable, it's pretty much game over. Start again.

    AFM, this morning I am down .4 to LDW +1.8. Higher than I would like to be, of course, but at least I'm in range. Possibly I have broken the cycle of steak day, creep up, steak day, etc.

    I expect I will be doing a steak day on Monday, though. I am out of town all weekend, and while there are plenty of P3 friendly-appearing food choices out there in the free hotel breakfast, fast food and convention food court arena, I also know there are hidden sugars and starches everywhere. Also, I probably won't drink as much water as I should because of not wanting to have to stop and got to the bathroom all the time.

  6. #306
    Senior Member MzHCGSuccess2014's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    R/P/M
    Round 1/Phase 2/RX HCG Injections
    Posts
    244
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    Sorry for the struggle. I've been there. I think it is hard for people who stabilize easily to understand just how miserable P3 can be.

    My experience has been that once something derails me (like sugar in salad dressing (and I had the same thing happen)), that I cannot just go back to where I was and be stable. It's like it destabilizes me and I have to start P3 over, almost. It's like I get to add something new by having been stable for X number of days. Once something happens and I have to have a steak day, I'm back to zero days stable.

    Here is what I do: after a steak day, I go back to the way I ate in the first few days of P3. Just meats (but not pork), fats, and non-starchy veggies. Absolutely no dairy, eggs, or nuts, even if they had been previously cleared. Once I'm stable for about 5 days, then I cautiously start adding again. And I don't have any fruit for a few days, either.

    It doesn't take as long to re-add things that really were cleared, but there's a catch. We get really unstable when we are reacting to things sort of delayed or in accumulation. We think those things are cleared, so we eat them, but then we keep having to have steak days. It is very frustrating. Keep in mind also that if dairy is a problem, the cream in coffee on steak days could be contributing to the bounce back up the next day, too.

    The things everyone wants to add the most are dairy, eggs, and nuts, but they are the very things that cause the most trouble.

    Debee, perhaps something here might help you, as well? Sorry for your struggles, too.
    Hi Janeen, thanks for your post. This is so helpful. I haven't had the need to do a steak day, but I'll know what to do if I need one.
    Hey Peeps, Call Me Angel or Mz...lol

    Round 1/Phase 3/RX HCG Injections
    Dec 1: 281
    Jan 1: 261.1 w/low carb diet & exercise
    Jan 6: 265.5 Load Weight
    Feb, 7 227.0 LIW
    R1 Total Weight Loss: (-38.5)

  7. #307
    Senior Member cynm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    R/P/M
    R7/P3/Rx SQ
    Posts
    527
    Blog Entries
    12
    Can anyone please tell me how you fix chicken thighs for P3? Kroger had a huge pack for 0.88 lb and I got one so now I need to know how to cook them.
    Thanks in advance y'all!
    url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wnj3NHx/]


    Round 1 Starting day = Jan 1 @ 192 VLCD45 = 168
    Round 2 starting day = July 14 @ 181 VLCD43 = 158
    Round 3 starting day = Jan 5 @ 181 VLCD45 = 158
    Round 4 starting day = June 1 @ 175 VLCD28 = 152
    Round 5 starting day = Jan 4 @ 182 VLCD45 = 160
    Round 6 starting day = Aug 23 @ 185 VLCD38 = 165
    Round 7 starting day = Feb 15 @ 181 VLCD49 = 157

  8. #308
    Senior Member alaskamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Homer, Alaska
    R/P/M
    Phase 3
    Posts
    379
    Blog Entries
    20
    P3 Day 10. Lost 1.4 lbs from the stinking steak day Still 1.6 over my LIW. I don't like being this close to the +2 lbs.

    MzAngel~ Besides not stabalizing well in P3 I am doing great. Even though I have a hard time doing workout DVD's at home I started a program I purchased over the summer that has been sitting on my self that I paid too much money for...All well I have been getting up at 5:15am, working out then getting ready for my workday. The program is called Focus T25 by Beachbody. I also just signed up for a gym membership and will start using the weight machines 3 times a week after work, taking a yoga class an the alternate days and swimming. I feel great and look pretty good except my flabby stomach-yuck!

    Janeen~ THANK YOU FOR THE POST regarding stabalizing and steak days. I thought I read somewhere on here that when we need a steak day then we should reset our P3 from that day and start over again. Found that interesting.

    Acugirl~Welcome to the thread! Looks like you are right around the range over LID as me, I find it scary to be this close to the +2 lb mark. I hate steak days and don't want to keep doing them! I think P3 is confusing this round and you are correct P&I states you are feel to eat whatever you want except starch and sugar. This is NOT TRUE!

    Nekkocat~ I guess I should look into the salt subs. maybe that will help me. I am also looking into FMD for P4, have not made a solid commitment yet tho.

    Sassifrass~ My first couple of days P3 I was not hungry really and forced myself to eat more food and added fat. I should have listened to my body because after the first day I gained a pound and still have not lost that pound!

    Slagersan~ That's good you are at the same weight, one day at a time. Let me know how your sausage turns out. I looked at both grocery stores in my town and not one sausage or bacon on the self without sugar and added other junk. How did you make your sugar free BBQ sauce? Your determination to stabalize is awesome, I am adetermined as well but these steak days sure brings me down when I struggle all day not eating then wake up a smaller drop which puts me to close to the +2. mark, which makes me see another steak day in the future-grrr!

    Jennifer16nurse~ Sorry the Yogurt day did not work. You are sure determined tho. Hope the egg day works! This week has been a hard week for me too! Drink your water!

    Debee~ Maybe your set weight will be a little about your LIW, are you okay with that as long as you stabalize?

    I hope everyone has a wonderful day! It is cold in my neck of the woods but boy is it sunny and the snow is so sparkly beautiful today! And the Northern Lights last night was AWESOME!
    2013 HCG/BodyShaper drops- Round 1 lost 26.6 lbs
    2014 HCG Round/RX injections-Round 2 lost 19.4 lbs -my goal weight
    2014 HCG BodyShaper drops- Round 3-failed (tried to go below my goal weight)
    2018 HCG RX injections-R4, lost 17 pounds
    2019 HCG RX injections-R5, lost 14 pounds. Back to goal weight 2/13/19

  9. #309
    Super Member! Jennifer16nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greeley, Colorado
    R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections/drops
    Posts
    3,380
    Quote Originally Posted by alaskamom View Post
    P3 Day 10. Lost 1.4 lbs from the stinking steak day Still 1.6 over my LIW. I don't like being this close to the +2 lbs.

    MzAngel~ Besides not stabalizing well in P3 I am doing great. Even though I have a hard time doing workout DVD's at home I started a program I purchased over the summer that has been sitting on my self that I paid too much money for...All well I have been getting up at 5:15am, working out then getting ready for my workday. The program is called Focus T25 by Beachbody. I also just signed up for a gym membership and will start using the weight machines 3 times a week after work, taking a yoga class an the alternate days and swimming. I feel great and look pretty good except my flabby stomach-yuck!

    Janeen~ THANK YOU FOR THE POST regarding stabalizing and steak days. I thought I read somewhere on here that when we need a steak day then we should reset our P3 from that day and start over again. Found that interesting.

    Acugirl~Welcome to the thread! Looks like you are right around the range over LID as me, I find it scary to be this close to the +2 lb mark. I hate steak days and don't want to keep doing them! I think P3 is confusing this round and you are correct P&I states you are feel to eat whatever you want except starch and sugar. This is NOT TRUE!

    Nekkocat~ I guess I should look into the salt subs. maybe that will help me. I am also looking into FMD for P4, have not made a solid commitment yet tho.

    Sassifrass~ My first couple of days P3 I was not hungry really and forced myself to eat more food and added fat. I should have listened to my body because after the first day I gained a pound and still have not lost that pound!

    Slagersan~ That's good you are at the same weight, one day at a time. Let me know how your sausage turns out. I looked at both grocery stores in my town and not one sausage or bacon on the self without sugar and added other junk. How did you make your sugar free BBQ sauce? Your determination to stabalize is awesome, I am adetermined as well but these steak days sure brings me down when I struggle all day not eating then wake up a smaller drop which puts me to close to the +2. mark, which makes me see another steak day in the future-grrr!

    Jennifer16nurse~ Sorry the Yogurt day did not work. You are sure determined tho. Hope the egg day works! This week has been a hard week for me too! Drink your water!

    Debee~ Maybe your set weight will be a little about your LIW, are you okay with that as long as you stabalize?

    I hope everyone has a wonderful day! It is cold in my neck of the woods but boy is it sunny and the snow is so sparkly beautiful today! And the Northern Lights last night was AWESOME!
    I have several of the Beach body workout dvds. I just get bored with dvds. I have been using my Total Gym for the past month and really enjoy that. I use it 5-6 days a week for an hour. At some point I'm gonna have to change it up so I don't get bored with it.....so ill probably resort back to the dvds for a change. I haven't tried the T25, it looks fun and challenging! I have Insanity, P90x, Hip Hop Abs, 10 Min. Trainer and some others. I thought the P90x was boring and I had to quit Insanity at the 6th week cause I injured my knee from all the plyometrics in it. I haven't tried the Hip Hop Abs yet or the 10 Min Trainer. I can't hip hop dance lol, thank the lord I'll be by myself in my own living room instead of in a class full of people lol!!

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

  10. #310
    Senior Member alaskamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Homer, Alaska
    R/P/M
    Phase 3
    Posts
    379
    Blog Entries
    20
    I get board quick with DVD's, same talk day after day. I really dislike anything to complicated and dance-y. I find myself working harder trying to figure out the moves instead of concentrating on really getting a good work out. And there is no way I would do this type of workout in a gym with other people! So far the T25 is good. VERY FAST because its only 25 minutes, never slows down and no breaks, someof the moves I can't get for the life of me.
    I would like to try the P90x, do you still have it? Would you be interested in selling it?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer16nurse View Post
    I have several of the Beach body workout dvds. I just get bored with dvds. I have been using my Total Gym for the past month and really enjoy that. I use it 5-6 days a week for an hour. At some point I'm gonna have to change it up so I don't get bored with it.....so ill probably resort back to the dvds for a change. I haven't tried the T25, it looks fun and challenging! I have Insanity, P90x, Hip Hop Abs, 10 Min. Trainer and some others. I thought the P90x was boring and I had to quit Insanity at the 6th week cause I injured my knee from all the plyometrics in it. I haven't tried the Hip Hop Abs yet or the 10 Min Trainer. I can't hip hop dance lol, thank the lord I'll be by myself in my own living room instead of in a class full of people lol!!

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2013 HCG/BodyShaper drops- Round 1 lost 26.6 lbs
    2014 HCG Round/RX injections-Round 2 lost 19.4 lbs -my goal weight
    2014 HCG BodyShaper drops- Round 3-failed (tried to go below my goal weight)
    2018 HCG RX injections-R4, lost 17 pounds
    2019 HCG RX injections-R5, lost 14 pounds. Back to goal weight 2/13/19

  11. #311
    Super Member! Jennifer16nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Greeley, Colorado
    R/P/M
    R3P2 Injections/drops
    Posts
    3,380
    Quote Originally Posted by alaskamom View Post
    I get board quick with DVD's, same talk day after day. I really dislike anything to complicated and dance-y. I find myself working harder trying to figure out the moves instead of concentrating on really getting a good work out. And there is no way I would do this type of workout in a gym with other people! So far the T25 is good. VERY FAST because its only 25 minutes, never slows down and no breaks, someof the moves I can't get for the life of me.
    I would like to try the P90x, do you still have it? Would you be interested in selling it?
    I still have it but my daughter uses it. I just found it very boring plus I couldn't do the pull ups because I didn't have the equipment to do them. Seems like it required more equipment than I had

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

  12. #312
    Senior Member alaskamom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Homer, Alaska
    R/P/M
    Phase 3
    Posts
    379
    Blog Entries
    20
    Okay thanks. I probably would not like it anyways. I did sign up for a gym membership so I am going to MAKE myself go!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer16nurse View Post
    I still have it but my daughter uses it. I just found it very boring plus I couldn't do the pull ups because I didn't have the equipment to do them. Seems like it required more equipment than I had

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    2013 HCG/BodyShaper drops- Round 1 lost 26.6 lbs
    2014 HCG Round/RX injections-Round 2 lost 19.4 lbs -my goal weight
    2014 HCG BodyShaper drops- Round 3-failed (tried to go below my goal weight)
    2018 HCG RX injections-R4, lost 17 pounds
    2019 HCG RX injections-R5, lost 14 pounds. Back to goal weight 2/13/19

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •