Popular Pages :


Page 48 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
Results 565 to 576 of 1679

Thread: Loading November the 1st 2012 - anyone else want to join me??

  1. #565
    Member rednana's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma City & Lakewood, CO
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/sublingual
    Posts
    80
    Today is Round 2, VLCD2 and not a bit of hunger. I gorged so much and ate really high fat foods and actually lost .5 pounds after 2 days of gorging. Hcg seems to want to work fast with me this time!! I'm down a total of 2.2 pounds from my starting weight, not much but thrilled with the loss. I think I'm going to weigh myself every 3-4 days this round. I remember being so discouraged on low loss/gain days. I'd rather just forge ahead and see any kind of loss occasionally rather than worry each day about what I did wrong to warrant a .2 gain. Anyone else ever do this?

  2. #566
    Senior Member Dollia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Southern Oregon
    R/P/M
    R1P2 (first time injecting)
    Posts
    301
    this round is starting off just wonderful for us! im down 8 lbs in the first week (counting the two gross loading days). hubby has much less to lose and is down 4. loading took me out of onederland and it will be nice to be back there again. should find it tomorrow if i can continue behaving today. we were just given a mr coffee that uses the keureg system and oh my the taste testing has me hyper most of the day. then all the water all afternoon makes me stay up half the night running to the bathroom. lol whatever works though right?

    there is a lot of rogue talk of cc and interesting diversions and i love to hear all the results. however having been there and done that, my best round was my first, not because i had more to lose but because i didnt feel the need to cheat and also didnt have to justify it. i finally am at the point where i want to finish this and not have to be on a diet forever and that leads me to the one who said, one day at a time, take tomorrow tomorrow. make the sacrifices today so you can live your life tomorrow. it is a short term sacrifice for HUGE life changes...okokok ill get off my soap box, cuz that was as much for me as anyone who reads it. be careful with the trials because they come with errors that will slow your progress and the cc or even better, the fudge will be there when this is over. it will be worth the WEIGHT...hehehe
    Round 1 (round 20ish but my first injection round)
    vlcd1: 251.2
    week1: 244.0 (-7.2)

  3. #567
    Senior Member HCGLuzer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    TN
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/Rx Injections
    Posts
    490
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollia View Post
    this round is starting off just wonderful for us! im down 8 lbs in the first week (counting the two gross loading days). hubby has much less to lose and is down 4. loading took me out of onederland and it will be nice to be back there again. should find it tomorrow if i can continue behaving today. we were just given a mr coffee that uses the keureg system and oh my the taste testing has me hyper most of the day. then all the water all afternoon makes me stay up half the night running to the bathroom. lol whatever works though right?

    there is a lot of rogue talk of cc and interesting diversions and i love to hear all the results. however having been there and done that, my best round was my first, not because i had more to lose but because i didnt feel the need to cheat and also didnt have to justify it. i finally am at the point where i want to finish this and not have to be on a diet forever and that leads me to the one who said, one day at a time, take tomorrow tomorrow. make the sacrifices today so you can live your life tomorrow. it is a short term sacrifice for HUGE life changes...okokok ill get off my soap box, cuz that was as much for me as anyone who reads it. be careful with the trials because they come with errors that will slow your progress and the cc or even better, the fudge will be there when this is over. it will be worth the WEIGHT...hehehe
    Thank you I needed that!!
    A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step...




  4. #568
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tennessee
    R/P/M
    R1
    Posts
    213
    My husband and I just did our first injection. I am a RN and have had 3 c/sections so my lower abdomen is numb. I injected myself first and didn't feel a thing. So my big tough husband who thinks he is so tough was next. I injected him in the same place on his abdomen and he said owww! Hahaha! He said are you doing it right! Haha! Love it! I like to show him he isn't so tough and I am tougher than he is. After the shot and all the waiting to order and get it it was kind of anticlimatic. Now to go eat some yummy food. I am hungry. When does the hunger stop?

  5. #569
    Super Member! LynneR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R? P2 HHCG
    Posts
    3,889
    Quote Originally Posted by Krista34 View Post
    Lynne, I am soooo over CC. In P3 last round I went mad for it and was eating it morning noon and night. Now, just a small piece is enough. I thought I was making it wrong cos the latest batches towards the end of P4 were not as nice but I finally realised its just too much. A little is good but my passion for it has gone...
    Yup, just thinking about it makes me nauseous. Too much of a good thing I guess. Blaghhhhghghghgh! :O

    Pink: I inject in the belly fat on either side of my belly button. If I touch it with the needle and it doesn't hurt, I go ahead with the injection, but if it hurts, I find a different spot. Not sure why some spots are more sensitive than others, but we don't need to hurt. HTH

  6. #570
    Member ldb69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    RX Injections
    Posts
    2,131
    Quote Originally Posted by pinklynn View Post
    My husband and I just did our first injection. I am a RN and have had 3 c/sections so my lower abdomen is numb. I injected myself first and didn't feel a thing. So my big tough husband who thinks he is so tough was next. I injected him in the same place on his abdomen and he said owww! Hahaha! He said are you doing it right! Haha! Love it! I like to show him he isn't so tough and I am tougher than he is. After the shot and all the waiting to order and get it it was kind of anticlimatic. Now to go eat some yummy food. I am hungry. When does the hunger stop?
    That is funny. Girls are tougher!

  7. #571
    Super Member! LynneR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R? P2 HHCG
    Posts
    3,889
    Quote Originally Posted by HCGLuzer View Post
    Ok random question- I am not hungry per se- but I am so AFRAID of being hungry... it is a huge fear- and I find that I am obsessing as to whether or not I actually am hungry- Its weird- I have a slight growl- but I am not chew my arm off hungry... Does any one else feel this way?

    and I find that I am obsessing over chocolate...
    If you have an appetite at meal time is good, but you don't want the chew your arm off hunger. I used to think I would be hungry, but then I never got hungry, so that worry went away. As long as you keep your new drop dosage you should be fine. If you are feeling really tempted, it may be your drops are still off a little. Do you think you need to adjust them a little? You need to figure out if you need to go up or down, but I think you could change by one drop a day (instead of one drop each dose), if you are only a little hungry/craving.HTH

  8. #572
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Virginia Beach,Va
    R/P/M
    R1/P1/HHCG
    Posts
    63
    Blah!!! I could stall tomorrow or be up--- had a bit too much protein and sodium today.. Not to mention, I went swimming. I just read that chlorine affects the thyroid, therefore can slow things down. boooooo.... and I'm very pudgy tonight.. belly is distended.





    Pre-load weight: 147.6
    VLCD Day 1: 151.4
    VLCD Day 2: 149.6 <-1.8>

  9. #573
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tennessee
    R/P/M
    R1
    Posts
    213
    I just gave my daughter her first injection. She said she didn't feel a thing so it is proof my husband is a big baby! Hahaha! We are all enjoying this because my husband is very "manly".We did our measurements and will take pics for our before pics tomorrow. Can't wait to do after pics. Here's to melting fat away! :-)

  10. #574
    Senior Member Sheilagh Edwards's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Rosedale, British Columbia, Canada
    R/P/M
    entering round 3 if drops arrive
    Posts
    377
    Quote Originally Posted by Krista34 View Post
    Ok found this on the Net:

    There are several reasons why some people experience a little weakness or sensations of dizziness while in the Very Low Calorie Diet portion of the protocol. One is that with the reduced calorie intake, you may not be getting enough electrolytes and this will make your muscles temporarily weak. Many participants find that supplementing with potassium, or mixed electrolytes improves this issue.

    Another possible reason is that you may have some issues with proper sugar metabolism, and this may lead to temporary low blood pressure. Usually, when this is the case, people have found that splitting up their meals so they eat a little bit of something every couple of hours helps.

    And this from a HCG pro on here:

    i disagree, folks- you should not feel like that. you might feel a little "off" from detoxing, but you shouldn't feel incredibly weak. that's a sign that you're not burning fat well, for one reason or another- wrong dose, or your body is not producing hcg from the hhcg, or you're just not burning fat well.

    yes, people do feel better in a few days, but part of that can be because your body decides to burn muscle for fuel, since it is not getting any. i'd eat more until you figure out what is going on.

    btw, the nausea is not uncommon- that can be detox, or hormonal. same with the headache. but you should not feel weak, feel like you're going to pass out, etc.

    i say this as a warning because i wish i had figured it out sooner. i had days that were so bad that i could not walk more than 8 feet before having to stop and rest. i couldn't make it from the master bedroom to the master bath! within a couple of days i'd feel better. why? i think because my body was starving and decided it was time to burn muscle. so i'd be better for a few days and then this would repeat itself.

    remember that with hhcg your body has to be able to produce hcg from it- some people can't do that, for one reason or another. even with hcg, the process that dr. s. theorized has to happen- and again, i think that it doesn't with some people, for reasons unknown.

    jenny- if that's a current picture, you already look quite thin. this diet will not allow you to get skinny- if you don't have abnormal fat to burn, you'll be hungry. this is not the best diet for someone only needing to lose 10#.

    Sheilagh maybe you should go in and ask Grammy?
    Thanks Krista,
    I wonder if my dosing is off I am using the same amount 10 drops three times a day as I did in last round. I'm going to try breaking my meals into smaller meals more often in the day. I will try that through the weekend and see what happens I don't want to up my calories yet cause I don't want to gain I will also try send an SOS to Granny. Thanks soooooooo much for the info
    RD1 start weight 173 LID 139 Net loss 34 lbs
    R2P2 Net loss 20lbs
    R3 Net loss 19 lbs
    R4 Net loss 16 lbs
    R5 18lbs and counting day 25

  11. #575
    Quote Originally Posted by ldb69 View Post
    that is funny. So does this stuff taste good? I don't really know what it is. I think I will stay away until p3 but I am curious about this stuff.
    P3 talk warning:

    Forgot to answer this I think - well when I got to P3 last time I was seriously addicted to this stuff - thats why they call it cocoa crack. I couldnt stop eating it. Its very healthy and rich. You just melt some coconut oil, add pure cacao powder (Amazon do it) and stevia to taste - or xlytol in P3/4. You can also add flaked almonds, shredded coconut etc. Just mix it all up. Let cool for ten mins and then freeze for 15 and its ready!!

  12. #576
    Quote Originally Posted by rednana View Post
    Today is Round 2, VLCD2 and not a bit of hunger. I gorged so much and ate really high fat foods and actually lost .5 pounds after 2 days of gorging. Hcg seems to want to work fast with me this time!! I'm down a total of 2.2 pounds from my starting weight, not much but thrilled with the loss. I think I'm going to weigh myself every 3-4 days this round. I remember being so discouraged on low loss/gain days. I'd rather just forge ahead and see any kind of loss occasionally rather than worry each day about what I did wrong to warrant a .2 gain. Anyone else ever do this?
    Hi Rednana - no for me I just cannot wait to step on the scales each morning. I really dont mind if Im down only a little or have stayed the same. Im just so grateful to be losing so much weight in the long run!!

Page 48 of 140 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •