Page 439 of 500 FirstFirst ... 339389429437438439440441449489 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 4993

Thread: Anyone Loading on October 16th and 17th

R/P/M
    R5, P2, Injections

Anyone Loading on October 16th and 17th

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny2012 View Post
    Hi ANNJA!!! Thanks for the good wishes, and for popping n. How are things going?

I don't have/want a scale with me and have been eating a lot, but also walking/hiking/biking a bit. I've done well in avoiding the real carbs - no fruit, baked goods, bread, potatoes, etc. and lots of vegetables. I'm still imagining that I'll have gained more than a few lbs when I weigh on Monday morning. I'm looking forward to 'normal' eating again after just two days of excess! Great time with friends and family though!!!!
    And that's the most important thing... That you're having a great time!! glad to hear!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wSMT4Cg/]

Okay guys, get ready for this....I came home last night and fearfully stepped on the scale this morning. I was 2.4 over LIW at 147.8 on Wednesday. I had no idea what the impact of a quasi steak day Wednesday and three days of extensive eating of turkey, vegetables including squash and chestnuts, almond crust pie, full fat yogurt, and some dark chocolate would do to my numbers. Wait for it, wait for it, drum rollllll, I was down to 145.6!!!!!! I actually lost weight over Thanksgiving!!!! How amazing is that? Thanks is being given right now, I can say that for sure!!!!!

P3D1 145.4
    P3D2 145.8/145.2
    P3D4 147
    P3D5 146.2
    P3D6 148
    P3D7 147.8 (D8, 9, 10 didn't weigh while away)
    P3D11 145.6

HDI VIP DUCHESS (14.5k Posts!) Kansas's Avatar
    R/P/M
    P2 Vegan
    Okay guys, get ready for this....I came home last night and fearfully stepped on the scale this morning. I was 2.4 over LIW at 147.8 on Wednesday. I had no idea what the impact of a quasi steak day Wednesday and three days of extensive eating of turkey, vegetables including squash and chestnuts, almond crust pie, full fat yogurt, and some dark chocolate would do to my numbers. Wait for it, wait for it, drum rollllll, I was down to 145.6!!!!!! I actually lost weight over Thanksgiving!!!! How amazing is that? Thanks is being given right now, I can say that for sure!!!!!
    You are weird! Juuuuuuuuuuust kidding

P3D1 145.4
    P3D2 145.8/145.2
    P3D4 147
    P3D5 146.2
    P3D6 148
    P3D11 145.6
    I am very happy for you.
    Has it been hard going back to eating clean? Hope not.
    Glad you had fun on your holiday

Gonna be the best at 50 that I can be!

R/P/M
    R5, P2, Injections

Anyone Loading on October 16th and 17th

P3D1 145.4
    P3D2 145.8/145.2
    P3D4 147
    P3D5 146.2
    P3D6 148
    P3D11 145.6
    That's awesome!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously awesome! I guess that NOT eating things I should NOT eat actually pays off now and then!
    Kansas, there wasn't much of a switch from what I ate over the holiday to my cleaner eating...squash, pumpkin and chestnuts were the main differences but I don't have any of those things at home and they're not high craving items that I'd be tempted to go buy. As for the dark chocolate, that was about 82% bittersweet and when I get a chocolate hankering, even in P2 (just being honest here, not trying to say it's the right thing to do) I'll heat a mug of almond milk with a bit of sweetener, vanilla and cocoa powder for a nice 50 calorie treat. The part that made me worry about gaining was that a) I had been gaining already b) I ate A LOT, and particularly a lot of nuts and a lot of full fat yogurt with almond crust. While that shouldn't lead to a gain in P3, my body has a way of not following the 'shoulds' of this plan and I've made many individual adjustments, like no tomatoes, eggs, chicken, and no P4. So it's hard to be certain about what will happen when I'm away for a few days.

Just really glad that all went well. I posted a few pics of desserts, wanted to give you fair warning before you walked into temptation, as well as one of myself taken on Saturday on or near my LIW

Anyone else back to regular life yet?

R/P/M
    P2
    Skinny-I am so happy for the great scale news. That is awesome! I sometimes lose weight or stay the same when I am away or on vacation for no good reason.
    I did fairly well on Thanksgiving and the day after. I gained 2 lbs on turkey day, but lost 1.5lbs by the next day (I was doing OK because I was pretty sure that my gain was water/sodium related). I had leftovers in my fridge all weekend and have been doing well eating a few bites of safe foods and even went so far as to throw away 2 desserts I had brought home. I didn't weigh this morning because I feel heavier. I am thinking that TOM will be here in about a week--so this is the time that I get hungrier and start craving chocolate and sweets. Since I expect that I am up, I thought I wouldn't punish myself by actually weighing and confirming it.

How did the rest of you do this holiday weekend? I hope that you were able to spend it with family and friends.

Oh, BTW, I didn't make it to my coveted LIW from a few rounds ago. My LIW from this round is 2.5 lbs over that weight that I was looking for. I don't love it, but it is what it is. I reviewed by weight logs and I only lost 3 lbs in the last 16 days of this past round. I don't know why the second half of the round was such a struggle to lose weight. But, I feel good that I ended the round when I did. It was time.

Don't tell God how big the storm is...tell the storm how big your God is!

R/P/M
    R6/P3/subq
    I'm so disappointed and disgusted with myself...11 POUNDS!!! that's what I'm up since last week....11 effing lbs in 6 days. I'm so overwhelmed, I don't know if I can even correct 11 lbs without another round and there's no way for me to do one before Christmas. I knew I would gain but I'm really upset at this point. Basically erased my whole last round in one week....good thing I didn't give away all my bigger pants cause I sure can't fit into my smaller ones.
    10/16/10 SW 211.2 LIW 184.0
    01/06/11 SW 192.0 LIW 171.8
    04/01/11 SW 175.0 LIW 162.0
    08/15/11 SW 182.6 LIW 163.6
    10/24/11 SW 168.4 LIW 156.2
    09/09/12 SW 159.2 LIW 145.8
    01/06/13 SW 152.6 LIW 142.6
    09/02/13 SW 162.2 LIW 154.4
    01/08/14 SW 161.4 LIW 148.4

R/P/M
    R5, P2, Injections
    Seriously awesome! I guess that NOT eating things I should NOT eat actually pays off now and then!
    Kansas, there wasn't much of a switch from what I ate over the holiday to my cleaner eating...squash, pumpkin and chestnuts were the main differences but I don't have any of those things at home and they're not high craving items that I'd be tempted to go buy. As for the dark chocolate, that was about 82% bittersweet and when I get a chocolate hankering, even in P2 (just being honest here, not trying to say it's the right thing to do) I'll heat a mug of almond milk with a bit of sweetener, vanilla and cocoa powder for a nice 50 calorie treat. The part that made me worry about gaining was that a) I had been gaining already b) I ate A LOT, and particularly a lot of nuts and a lot of full fat yogurt with almond crust. While that shouldn't lead to a gain in P3, my body has a way of not following the 'shoulds' of this plan and I've made many individual adjustments, like no tomatoes, eggs, chicken, and no P4. So it's hard to be certain about what will happen when I'm away for a few days.

Just really glad that all went well. I posted a few pics of desserts, wanted to give you fair warning before you walked into temptation, as well as one of myself taken on Saturday on or near my LIW

Anyone else back to regular life yet?
    full fat yogurt with almond crust??? omg where do i get a recipe for that?? sounds like such a great "holiday pie" idea for this upcoming month of temptation.....

Well I woke up at exactly 2lbs. above liw this morning.... 129.5... So my Keurig coffeemaker + cream are my BFF's right now. I've been nightshifting the past few nights after Turkey day so I had no clue where my weight was at since last Tue. morning... I behaved fairly well on Turkey day with only 2 spoons of forbidden desserts.... but over the weekend I found some Stevia sweetened dark chocolates at whole foods and I've been nibbling on those constantly.... AND last night had some Hot Wings at a sports bar which I'm sure had sugar in the sauce sooooo with all that being said.... not surprised to be paying the price today lol

R/P/M
    R5, P2, Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by rchicks2004 View Post
    I'm so disappointed and disgusted with myself...11 POUNDS!!! that's what I'm up since last week....11 effing lbs in 6 days. I'm so overwhelmed, I don't know if I can even correct 11 lbs without another round and there's no way for me to do one before Christmas. I knew I would gain but I'm really upset at this point. Basically erased my whole last round in one week....good thing I didn't give away all my bigger pants cause I sure can't fit into my smaller ones.
    Laura: SO SORRRyyyy to hear but don't be so tough on yourself.... Why don't you try a few days of high protein, minimal carbs.... just load on those good fats and protein and see what happens.... it usually works for me (out of p2 of course) .... Best of luck and you'll see, keep your head up, you'll be back in that smaller size soon enough

HDI VIP DUCHESS (14.5k Posts!) Kansas's Avatar
    R/P/M
    P2 Vegan
    Quote Originally Posted by rchicks2004 View Post
    I know you can do steak days , not back to back, and you know you should still go back to eating clean until you can do another round next yr if that's what you want.
    Forget about the eleven pounds and just go back to your eating right, don't keep beating yourself up.
    Keep us posted.

Gonna be the best at 50 that I can be!