Popular Pages :


Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 13 to 24 of 866

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2018 - "All About It" IN AUGUST!!!!

  1. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    R/P/M
    R3-P2 Rx
    Posts
    38
    Hi all! I am on my last day of loading and am on my first day of VLCD. I lost 40+lbs in early 2011 (from 176 down to 127) and kept it off for almost 5 years. A couple years ago my energy plummeted and my weight just started dramatically increasing, regardless of what I ate, especially since I was too exhausted to work out. I had several really crappy rounds where I just couldn't seem to stay on protocol (I've since discovered brand of rxHCG REALLY matters). Here I am at 225 eating around 800- 1200 calories on a regular day. It's extremely uncomfortable and I've become an antisocial hermit.

    I've had all my panels done, my thyroid tested (including T4 antibodies and rT3) and while my D3 was low, everything else was on the lower side of normal. I have a bunch of REALLY important reasons to slim down, but none of them seem to matter in the middle of the night when I wake up starving. So this round I'm staying connected to you lovely losers and getting support. I really hope I haven't screwed my hormones up with all the ruined rounds I've done. I have noticed I lose less weight daily each time and I just really hope this will work for me again. I am so happy that you all are here! Thanks for including me!
    ROUND 1- Started: 176lbs Finished: 150= 26lbs gone

    Round 2- Started: 155lbs. Finished 134 = 21lbs gone

    ROUND 4- Started 150



  2. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    R/P/M
    R3-P2 Rx
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetechseeker View Post
    Hi, everyone! Mind if I join in? I'm a veteran, have done more than a few rounds of hcg, and am back for yet another Lots of medical issues these last several years helped put the weight right back on. So, here I go again.

    Today is VLCD3, I'm doing injections, 150IU. My losses so far are GREAT, 8.2# gone, that includes load weight. I know I'll be doing a looooooong round, so I'll be here for awhile I tend to stay pretty dang close to the original protocol as well, I'm afraid to stray very far from it, hee hee. It's worked great for me so far so I'm leaving things alone right now.
    Hi there! I'll be doing a lonnnnnnnng round too, lol! Glad to have a long round buddy here! I'm a little behind ya but only by a few days.
    ROUND 1- Started: 176lbs Finished: 150= 26lbs gone

    Round 2- Started: 155lbs. Finished 134 = 21lbs gone

    ROUND 4- Started 150



  3. #15
    Super Member! bluetechseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    R/P/M
    Injections and hcg 2.0
    Posts
    1,940
    Awesome!! It always helps having a buddy along the way

  4. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    August 2019/ Round 6
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Charliegirl75 View Post
    Hi Ladies I am on day 9 of VLCD injections and am down 10.8 lbs. I am using frozen syringes and should get my fresh shipment from Nu Image on Friday. I added in the Lipo shots as well so hope to keep this momentum going.

    I had a few start/stop failed rounds late last year and early this year when my momís illness took a turn for the worst and then she passed in May. Depression and heartbreak didnít help so I am taking this round by storm and feel great.

    I will have a PI Aug. 15-19 when I take my boys to Central Oregon for one last summer vacation.

    I then have Mexico planned in November with my boys and want to knock off as much as possible so I will be doing multiple rounds.

    I love seeing familiar faces on here and reading about your successes. Keep up the good work!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your crushing it Charliegirl


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #17
    Super Member! bluetechseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    R/P/M
    Injections and hcg 2.0
    Posts
    1,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Leihamarie View Post
    Hi all! I am on my last day of loading and am on my first day of VLCD. I lost 40+lbs in early 2011 (from 176 down to 127) and kept it off for almost 5 years. A couple years ago my energy plummeted and my weight just started dramatically increasing, regardless of what I ate, especially since I was too exhausted to work out. I had several really crappy rounds where I just couldn't seem to stay on protocol (I've since discovered brand of rxHCG REALLY matters). Here I am at 225 eating around 800- 1200 calories on a regular day. It's extremely uncomfortable and I've become an antisocial hermit.

    I've had all my panels done, my thyroid tested (including T4 antibodies and rT3) and while my D3 was low, everything else was on the lower side of normal. I have a bunch of REALLY important reasons to slim down, but none of them seem to matter in the middle of the night when I wake up starving. So this round I'm staying connected to you lovely losers and getting support. I really hope I haven't screwed my hormones up with all the ruined rounds I've done. I have noticed I lose less weight daily each time and I just really hope this will work for me again. I am so happy that you all are here! Thanks for including me!
    If I might ask, did you see an endocrynologist about your blood panels? I'm asking because for me, there's a HUGE difference between the "normal" range and my OPTIMAL range!! My thyroid med was finally adjusted because I was on the low end of the normal range, but still very symptomatic for hypothyroidism. I think that's why I've had such good losses so far.

  6. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    August 2019/ Round 6
    Posts
    610
    Quote Originally Posted by Leihamarie View Post
    Hi there! I'll be doing a lonnnnnnnng round too, lol! Glad to have a long round buddy here! I'm a little behind ya but only by a few days.
    Hey Bluetech and Leigmarie What a great August group so far !!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #19
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetechseeker View Post
    Hi, everyone! Mind if I join in? I'm a veteran, have done more than a few rounds of hcg, and am back for yet another Lots of medical issues these last several years helped put the weight right back on. So, here I go again.

    Today is VLCD3, I'm doing injections, 150IU. My losses so far are GREAT, 8.2# gone, that includes load weight. I know I'll be doing a looooooong round, so I'll be here for awhile I tend to stay pretty dang close to the original protocol as well, I'm afraid to stray very far from it, hee hee. It's worked great for me so far so I'm leaving things alone right now.
    Welcome vets and newbies! Looks like we are all in the beginning of long rounds. VLCD3 for me, as well.

    Wishing everyone great losses!!!


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  8. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Leihamarie View Post
    Hi all! I am on my last day of loading and am on my first day of VLCD. I lost 40+lbs in early 2011 (from 176 down to 127) and kept it off for almost 5 years. A couple years ago my energy plummeted and my weight just started dramatically increasing, regardless of what I ate, especially since I was too exhausted to work out. I had several really crappy rounds where I just couldn't seem to stay on protocol (I've since discovered brand of rxHCG REALLY matters). Here I am at 225 eating around 800- 1200 calories on a regular day. It's extremely uncomfortable and I've become an antisocial hermit.

    I've had all my panels done, my thyroid tested (including T4 antibodies and rT3) and while my D3 was low, everything else was on the lower side of normal. I have a bunch of REALLY important reasons to slim down, but none of them seem to matter in the middle of the night when I wake up starving. So this round I'm staying connected to you lovely losers and getting support. I really hope I haven't screwed my hormones up with all the ruined rounds I've done. I have noticed I lose less weight daily each time and I just really hope this will work for me again. I am so happy that you all are here! Thanks for including me!
    I can really identify with you. I remember my first round in 2011 and I was mortified at 155 lbs. I eventually settled around 130 and now Iím not. My top weight of 180 was when I gave birth. I broke into the 2s and was miserable. I too am on a long round and wonít stop until I hit a weight I am comfortable with. Ironically 155 would be awesome 🤣


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Charliegirl75 View Post
    I can really identify with you. I remember my first round in 2011 and I was mortified at 155 lbs. I eventually settled around 130 and now Iím not. My top weight of 180 was when I gave birth. I broke into the 2s and was miserable. I too am on a long round and wonít stop until I hit a weight I am comfortable with. Ironically 155 would be awesome 🤣


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That didnít make sense. I was 180 when I was 9 months pregnant a 28 and 30. Now Iím 43 and hit over 200 and became a hermit and felt awful about myself. We have a great group so far!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #22
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    I agree. Great group, and itís only August 1.


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  11. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    R/P/M
    R3-P2 Rx
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetechseeker View Post
    If I might ask, did you see an endocrynologist about your blood panels? I'm asking because for me, there's a HUGE difference between the "normal" range and my OPTIMAL range!! My thyroid med was finally adjusted because I was on the low end of the normal range, but still very symptomatic for hypothyroidism. I think that's why I've had such good losses so far.
    I did see an endo for the panels. She said that she didn't think it's low enough to start medication but if I wanted to try a low dose of desiccated thyroid we'd give it a try. I took it for almost a year and I did have a small amount of energy relief but my weight kept climbing. The medication was extremely pricey so we decided to forego them. My mom has Hashimoto's so I get my thyroid tested every 6 months and strong-arm the doctor into ordering a T4 antibody test, in addition to tsh and rT3. The next thing was a sleep study to rule out sleep apnea which I got frustrated with and stopped going to that dr.
    ROUND 1- Started: 176lbs Finished: 150= 26lbs gone

    Round 2- Started: 155lbs. Finished 134 = 21lbs gone

    ROUND 4- Started 150



  12. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    R/P/M
    R3-P2 Rx
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by Charliegirl75 View Post
    That didn’t make sense. I was 180 when I was 9 months pregnant a 28 and 30. Now I’m 43 and hit over 200 and became a hermit and felt awful about myself. We have a great group so far!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh, that Totally makes sense! Yeah, when I was 140 I felt like I was large, at 150 I was mortified and started hiding/declining social invitations. At 170 I think I gave up entirely for a while and just resigned myself to total withdrawal from the world. Ironically I'd be okay with 150 and pretty happy about 140, lol! At this point I need to feel more comfortable. 90 pounds of extra weight is a LOT to carry around and it's REALLY uncomfortable to move, breathe, etc... I've done a lot of internal work, now it's time to do the external work for my health and longevity.
    ROUND 1- Started: 176lbs Finished: 150= 26lbs gone

    Round 2- Started: 155lbs. Finished 134 = 21lbs gone

    ROUND 4- Started 150



Page 2 of 73 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •