Popular Pages :


Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 866

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2018 - "All About It" IN AUGUST!!!!

  1. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    February 2019/ Round 5/ Injections
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by t1ghtwad View Post
    Good morning to ALL! Welcome to those who are new, and welcome back to those who have been away living their lives for a while... Nice to hear from a few familiar HCG friends!!

    I am still plugging along with my incredibly boring P2. Almost a month down, and one more to go. I have decided to do a PI for the fish fry we were invited to on August 18th. This will be my reward for hitting my halfway point in my weightloss journey. We weren't going to go because of 1) the distance...7 hours in the car in one day is TOO much for my poor body - 2 hours is painful! 2) The timing... It is the Saturday of my first week of my new nanny job...the week I have to work 4 days instead of 2 or 3. So, I will already in a LOT of pain, and I have NO pain meds beyond Tylenol and the Lyrica that keeps my nerve pain manageable, but by no means gone... So, hubby and I weighed the pros and cons and decided that we just can't stay home all the time, but have to venture out SOMETIME. This is a chance to catch up with a lot of old friends at once, enjoy the outdoors/beach, and spend some quality time together. All it will cost us is the gas money and I am bringing a few gallon baggies of vegees for a vegee tray that can be refilled as needed... By doing a PI, I can have grilled or fried fish of ANY type (unbreaded), and any low-oxalate vegetable except corn. Then I can just drool over the desserts and pass on them... I will have just over 10 days left on my P2 before the end of the month, so it will work fine. Now, if I can just survive the ride, and not end up at the ER, where they can't really do anything for me short of admitting me and giving me straight morphine (long story, but it's the only pain med that is safe for me genetically that actually helps.) I haven't had to do this with Kaiser yet, so I have NO idea if they would even comply, or just treat me as a "drug seeker". I usually just suffer at home rather than go in because once they label you that way, it follows you forever!
    Hey t1ghtwad. Whoa....congratulations in getting 1/2 way to goal ...that's huge!! Celebration and a change of scenery will be nice. Hopefully Kaiser will get on board with your medical history/needs and take good care of you. We had Kaiser years ago and my husband had kidney stone issues...I call it "labor pain" for men and it's sad sight to see your husband in so much pain. A an older quack Dr told him he couldn't find anything wrong with him and attempted to send us home (did nothing for the pain). It was such a bizarre experience, it felt like we were in a twilight zone and then it hit us that he was thinking "drug seeker". Let's just say that I got on the phone with Kaiser corporate and we ended up at another Kaiser speciality facility with his kidney stones being broke apart with a machine in no time.

    Have a great trip...maybe your body will play nice and pain will be very manageable!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #38
    Super Member! bluetechseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    R/P/M
    Injections and hcg 2.0
    Posts
    1,940
    We just arrived home, had to run the two dogs to the groomers then did some errands. We consolidate the trip, we're in a very rural area for the summer, it's almost 45 minutes to town.

    Today is VLCD4 for me, and down a full 10#!! Love seeing the new number, hope it sticks, and pray to continue the quick downward momentum My best first week was in my first round, I lost almost 18# that week, but figure it was tons of inflammation from being a carb hound. I'm starting at 197.2# this time, am 5'7, 55 yrs old. First round I was 187, go figure. But I followed with two short rounds, lost a total of 57.5# and did well staying steady until the medical junk kicked in.

  3. #39
    Senior Member t1ghtwad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    California
    R/P/M
    R3P2 hHCG; Used hCG 7 years ago
    Posts
    204
    Quote Originally Posted by JessieB View Post
    Hey t1ghtwad. Whoa....congratulations in getting 1/2 way to goal ...that's huge!! Celebration and a change of scenery will be nice.
    Have a great trip...maybe your body will play nice and pain will be very manageable!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks, JessieB! I am not quite there yet, but was within 5 pounds a week or so ago. I haven't weighed since the spider bite, as my leg is SO swollen. Several pounds of inflammation that first day I just disregarded the weight, and it has only gone down a tiny bit. My bermuda shorts are snug on that leg and loose on the other, hehe! Even if I am still a few pounds short, I will change it to celebrating 50 pounds lost since January. Either way, it's something to celebrate! I still can't get my head around how big I was, considering how much I still have to lose, and how big I still am. When I consider I have lost less than 2 full pants sizes but the scale says 50 pounds, it just doesn't seem like I have lost that much to me. My revised goal is to be down 75-80 for the calendar year, and it seems very doable with another round in October/November. Then I want to finish losing in 2019 with injections instead of the homeopathic drops. I will still have about 6 bottles of the drops left for any rounds I need to do during long-term maintenance if I catch myself regaining, but I definitely want to switch to injections to make sure I get the full benefits of real hcg!
    Hey, I'm Roni (Ronnie) I bought a ticket on the Onederland Express! Come along and enjoy the ride!



    Restarting Round 3

    **** Original Protocol ****
    Round 1 LDW: 240.8 (-31.4)
    Round 2 LDW: 230.6 (-41.6)
    Weight loss totals include loading weight from Round 1 only.

  4. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    February 2019/ Round 5/ Injections
    Posts
    581
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetechseeker View Post
    We just arrived home, had to run the two dogs to the groomers then did some errands. We consolidate the trip, we're in a very rural area for the summer, it's almost 45 minutes to town.

    Today is VLCD4 for me, and down a full 10#!! Love seeing the new number, hope it sticks, and pray to continue the quick downward momentum My best first week was in my first round, I lost almost 18# that week, but figure it was tons of inflammation from being a carb hound. I'm starting at 197.2# this time, am 5'7, 55 yrs old. First round I was 187, go figure. But I followed with two short rounds, lost a total of 57.5# and did well staying steady until the medical junk kicked in.
    10 lbs on day 4 is fantastic and oh so motivating!! Congratulations blueT


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #41
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Missouri
    R/P/M
    I use Homeopathic HCG
    Posts
    17

    Another round

    Hello,


    I've enjoyed reading about all of you! I do have to say.. YIKES to the spider bite.. I HATE spiders! I hope you feel better soon.

    I'm Lily, 42 years old, married mom of 2 girls (one 2 and the other one almost 4). I'm 5'3 and as of this morning 247.2.

    I found HCG in 2009 when I was 270 lbs, I did drops and after a year I was 170 lbs. I got married Dec 2012 to a wonderful man who, I've known all along does NOT like fat woman. Call it whatever you want, everyone has their preference and I knew his. Well, we had a daughter in 2014 and another one in 2016 - I gained weight with every pregnancy and I didn't take care of me, so here I am at 247 lbs. I try to understand why it's so "hard" to lose weight. My husband is amazing, giving us everything we need / want. We're not rich by any means, but he is awesome, provides for his family, looks after us, takes us on vacation, gives us a good house, never questions my spending (but I'm Extremely low maintenance) and all he asks is that I loose weight.. why can't I shut my mouth and just do it? Specially when I've done it before? For December last year we were gong to go "home" for Christmas (I'm from TX and we go to TX every other year for Christmas - we were a little tight on money as we had just bought a new house but the old one had not sold yet and he told me he'd take me home if I lost 20 lbs.. well, he still took me home and not only did i not lose the 20 lbs, but I've gained another 20 lbs from December to here. I just bought RX HCG - in the form of troche since I figured they'd be stronger, better, etc. (even though the drops worked great for me) - and I'm currently on my 10th troche, but I have not "started" The diet - I did I think 1 VLC day and everyday "something" comes up where I end up not doing it. I've sat on my bed, looking at the closet door which is a mirror and I hate the person I see. I know my husband is not happy with me, he's told me (lovingly) he's asked me to do weight, he's supportive and I don't seem to care, even though I think I do. I know it's affected our marriage, one time he told me too that he just wants to be proud to take me places - which means, he's obviously not proud now... another time he said he wants to buy me clothes but he refuses to buy in my current size.. NO, I don't think he's being mean, he's been supportive in his own way and he's most of the time loving about it - I know exactly how he feels and honestly, I can't blame him!!! the only thing I don't like is that sometimes he does uses a little "tone" of voice that I know he's just frustrated with me. I don't ask him anything because I know exactly why he's acting that way and I prefer to not "dig' into the issue...

    I've seriously thought that I have now an addiction to food. Just like an alcoholic or a drug addict. It's always about one more meal, one more donut, one more bite, I'll start tonight, I'll start tomorrow.. I know that gaining weight it's taking me away from many things (my husband, social situations, having fun with my kids, feeling like crap during vacations, avoiding people and pictures etc) but somehow even thought I hate it, I don't hate it enough to Stop!!! I used to be so picky about what I ate when I lost the weight, I would drink only water because I didn't want to "waste" my calories ond rinks, I loved the way I was.. somehow that faded away and I've become in a weird sick way ok with me now. I don't know why the addiction since I have no real "problems" - I have a loving husband, no real stress, I wasn't abused or anything like that - I don't understand what the heck is wrong with me.

    Anyway..all that to say. I'm really starting my VLC tomorrow August 3rd. I need a group of friends / support where I can come vent - even if no one reads, I think it'll be good for me to get out my frustrations and feelings out and knowing I'm not alone and somehow hopefully find some strength in you!

    I am at 247.2, I'd like to lose at least 35 lbs. 40 would be great for this first round.
    I have a few "events" that I'll have to fight! - We're going out of town on the 19th of August and September 1st will be my daughter's 4th birthday party.
    MY birthday is towards the end of September and I want to be -40 lbs by then.

    .

  6. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyinMO View Post
    Hello,


    I've enjoyed reading about all of you! I do have to say.. YIKES to the spider bite.. I HATE spiders! I hope you feel better soon.

    I'm Lily, 42 years old, married mom of 2 girls (one 2 and the other one almost 4). I'm 5'3 and as of this morning 247.2.

    I found HCG in 2009 when I was 270 lbs, I did drops and after a year I was 170 lbs. I got married Dec 2012 to a wonderful man who, I've known all along does NOT like fat woman. Call it whatever you want, everyone has their preference and I knew his. Well, we had a daughter in 2014 and another one in 2016 - I gained weight with every pregnancy and I didn't take care of me, so here I am at 247 lbs. I try to understand why it's so "hard" to lose weight. My husband is amazing, giving us everything we need / want. We're not rich by any means, but he is awesome, provides for his family, looks after us, takes us on vacation, gives us a good house, never questions my spending (but I'm Extremely low maintenance) and all he asks is that I loose weight.. why can't I shut my mouth and just do it? Specially when I've done it before? For December last year we were gong to go "home" for Christmas (I'm from TX and we go to TX every other year for Christmas - we were a little tight on money as we had just bought a new house but the old one had not sold yet and he told me he'd take me home if I lost 20 lbs.. well, he still took me home and not only did i not lose the 20 lbs, but I've gained another 20 lbs from December to here. I just bought RX HCG - in the form of troche since I figured they'd be stronger, better, etc. (even though the drops worked great for me) - and I'm currently on my 10th troche, but I have not "started" The diet - I did I think 1 VLC day and everyday "something" comes up where I end up not doing it. I've sat on my bed, looking at the closet door which is a mirror and I hate the person I see. I know my husband is not happy with me, he's told me (lovingly) he's asked me to do weight, he's supportive and I don't seem to care, even though I think I do. I know it's affected our marriage, one time he told me too that he just wants to be proud to take me places - which means, he's obviously not proud now... another time he said he wants to buy me clothes but he refuses to buy in my current size.. NO, I don't think he's being mean, he's been supportive in his own way and he's most of the time loving about it - I know exactly how he feels and honestly, I can't blame him!!! the only thing I don't like is that sometimes he does uses a little "tone" of voice that I know he's just frustrated with me. I don't ask him anything because I know exactly why he's acting that way and I prefer to not "dig' into the issue...

    I've seriously thought that I have now an addiction to food. Just like an alcoholic or a drug addict. It's always about one more meal, one more donut, one more bite, I'll start tonight, I'll start tomorrow.. I know that gaining weight it's taking me away from many things (my husband, social situations, having fun with my kids, feeling like crap during vacations, avoiding people and pictures etc) but somehow even thought I hate it, I don't hate it enough to Stop!!! I used to be so picky about what I ate when I lost the weight, I would drink only water because I didn't want to "waste" my calories ond rinks, I loved the way I was.. somehow that faded away and I've become in a weird sick way ok with me now. I don't know why the addiction since I have no real "problems" - I have a loving husband, no real stress, I wasn't abused or anything like that - I don't understand what the heck is wrong with me.

    Anyway..all that to say. I'm really starting my VLC tomorrow August 3rd. I need a group of friends / support where I can come vent - even if no one reads, I think it'll be good for me to get out my frustrations and feelings out and knowing I'm not alone and somehow hopefully find some strength in you!

    I am at 247.2, I'd like to lose at least 35 lbs. 40 would be great for this first round.
    I have a few "events" that I'll have to fight! - We're going out of town on the 19th of August and September 1st will be my daughter's 4th birthday party.
    MY birthday is towards the end of September and I want to be -40 lbs by then.

    .
    My heart hurts reading this. But I know all too well that feeling of looking at your reflection and hating what you see. You have found an incredible and supportive group here and we will all be your cheerleaders!!

    I lost my mother in May after a long battle with Scleroderma. I packed on over 30 lbs (60 total) from a couple of years ago. I had he opposite problem. I was dating a man who told me I was beautiful no matter what and I didnít believe him. He was also very heavy and I felt like all we did was eat. Thatís not me, I have skis and a paddleboard in my garage and love to be active.

    9 days ago I stopped drinking for this diet. I was borderline alcoholic with the amount I was drinking. Mainly out of boredom and to numb the pain of losing my mom. I wasnít ready for her to be gone. Two days ago I went to the mall. I went to Sephora and looked like complete ****. I was just going to get my skin care but decided to ask if someone could do my makeup. I explained my recent depression and just feeling blah and ended up getting a mini facial and a makeover. It made me feel pretty. I then walked out and there was the flat iron kiosk that I usually avoid but this time I didnít. I walked out feeling alive again. I didnít buy any clothes as I am not ready for that just yet.

    Today I am down 12.6 lbs on day 10 of VLCD. I am almost back down to onederland. The emotional toll of being over 200# was detrimental to my mental health. I will never allow myself to get that way again.

    You can do this and it works. Talk to us and try to let your husbandís comments roll off. Men are weird!! Do this for you, not him! I believe in you ))


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #43
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by april01 View Post
    Here are my stats
    SW 178.6 (I was like 176.6 before load)
    VLCD 23 160.8 (LIW)
    (VLCD) 160.7 (VLCD) 160.7
    P3 week 1 160.7, 160.2, 160.7, 160.7, 161.0, 160.7, 162.4
    P3 week 2 162.4, 162.4, 163.9, 161.9, 161.9, 161.1, 161.1
    P3 week 3 162.6, 161.6. 160.3. 160.3, 161.4, 162.0, 161.7

    P4 begins and I am one pound above LIW. I am looking forward to my next round to loose the weight, but not super excited about the boring diet. It will be fine. I am going to add in some sweet potato, maybe tomorrow night. I have this seafood thing tomorrow night and I think I can still eat pretty much P3 when I drink so I don't gain from the alcohol. Got up this morning again to work..and working tonight...going to catch up on the posts and go and get ready for my regular job.
    I love when it's time to add the sweet potato, and I'm so sad that it's no longer apart of my options. Missing that... and cooking with olive oil and butter. But totally worth the sacrifice.


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  8. #44
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    Sigh.

    I popped up again yesterday and stayed there today.

    I think it is because I jacked up my arm somehow and have not gotten much/any sleep the past two nights, as it hurts every time I move and wakes me up.

    I did NOTHING to cause this and it is not my shoulder or elbow, not a joint at all, just the meaty part of my left upper arm. argh. No, not from mowing, as it has been this way for 3 weeks, but just suddenly got worse on Tuesday. It doesn't hurt to push a mower, it hurts to lift my arm even without anything in my hand. I can drive fine, as long as I lift my arm up with the other hand until I can reach the wheel! Good thing I use a fork with my right hand, or I'd have starved to death. I can use the computer keyboard just fine, as that is low and just reach out, not up.


    Dr's appt tomorrow. I don't want pain pills. I don't want steroids. I want to know what the heck I did and how not to do it anymore!

    Crossing fingers that this is the 2 pound jump, because I have not eaten ANYTHING different than last week or the week before.

    P
    Inflammation and injuries piss me off more than anything. You'll be doing just fine, and then an injury, insect bite, or a bit of inflammation comes along and messes everything up!


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  9. #45
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by t1ghtwad View Post
    Good morning to ALL! Welcome to those who are new, and welcome back to those who have been away living their lives for a while... Nice to hear from a few familiar HCG friends!!

    I am still plugging along with my incredibly boring P2. Almost a month down, and one more to go. I have decided to do a PI for the fish fry we were invited to on August 18th. This will be my reward for hitting my halfway point in my weightloss journey. We weren't going to go because of 1) the distance...7 hours in the car in one day is TOO much for my poor body - 2 hours is painful! 2) The timing... It is the Saturday of my first week of my new nanny job...the week I have to work 4 days instead of 2 or 3. So, I will already in a LOT of pain, and I have NO pain meds beyond Tylenol and the Lyrica that keeps my nerve pain manageable, but by no means gone... So, hubby and I weighed the pros and cons and decided that we just can't stay home all the time, but have to venture out SOMETIME. This is a chance to catch up with a lot of old friends at once, enjoy the outdoors/beach, and spend some quality time together. All it will cost us is the gas money and I am bringing a few gallon baggies of vegees for a vegee tray that can be refilled as needed... By doing a PI, I can have grilled or fried fish of ANY type (unbreaded), and any low-oxalate vegetable except corn. Then I can just drool over the desserts and pass on them... I will have just over 10 days left on my P2 before the end of the month, so it will work fine. Now, if I can just survive the ride, and not end up at the ER, where they can't really do anything for me short of admitting me and giving me straight morphine (long story, but it's the only pain med that is safe for me genetically that actually helps.) I haven't had to do this with Kaiser yet, so I have NO idea if they would even comply, or just treat me as a "drug seeker". I usually just suffer at home rather than go in because once they label you that way, it follows you forever!
    Congrats on making it to your halfway mark! So worthy of a celebration! I just hope that darn spider bite heals soon! And it's nice that your son is benefiting from your healthy cooking.


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  10. #46
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetechseeker View Post
    We just arrived home, had to run the two dogs to the groomers then did some errands. We consolidate the trip, we're in a very rural area for the summer, it's almost 45 minutes to town.

    Today is VLCD4 for me, and down a full 10#!! Love seeing the new number, hope it sticks, and pray to continue the quick downward momentum My best first week was in my first round, I lost almost 18# that week, but figure it was tons of inflammation from being a carb hound. I'm starting at 197.2# this time, am 5'7, 55 yrs old. First round I was 187, go figure. But I followed with two short rounds, lost a total of 57.5# and did well staying steady until the medical junk kicked in.
    Wow blue! 10 lbs in the first week is great! But in the past, you've lost 18?! WOOOOOWWWW!!! But you're proving my point about how crazy it is that inflammation has such a great affect on weight gain/loss.

    Anyhow, you're doing good, love. Keep up the good work!


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  11. #47
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by LilyinMO View Post
    Hello,


    I've enjoyed reading about all of you! I do have to say.. YIKES to the spider bite.. I HATE spiders! I hope you feel better soon.

    I'm Lily, 42 years old, married mom of 2 girls (one 2 and the other one almost 4). I'm 5'3 and as of this morning 247.2.

    I found HCG in 2009 when I was 270 lbs, I did drops and after a year I was 170 lbs. I got married Dec 2012 to a wonderful man who, I've known all along does NOT like fat woman. Call it whatever you want, everyone has their preference and I knew his. Well, we had a daughter in 2014 and another one in 2016 - I gained weight with every pregnancy and I didn't take care of me, so here I am at 247 lbs. I try to understand why it's so "hard" to lose weight. My husband is amazing, giving us everything we need / want. We're not rich by any means, but he is awesome, provides for his family, looks after us, takes us on vacation, gives us a good house, never questions my spending (but I'm Extremely low maintenance) and all he asks is that I loose weight.. why can't I shut my mouth and just do it? Specially when I've done it before? For December last year we were gong to go "home" for Christmas (I'm from TX and we go to TX every other year for Christmas - we were a little tight on money as we had just bought a new house but the old one had not sold yet and he told me he'd take me home if I lost 20 lbs.. well, he still took me home and not only did i not lose the 20 lbs, but I've gained another 20 lbs from December to here. I just bought RX HCG - in the form of troche since I figured they'd be stronger, better, etc. (even though the drops worked great for me) - and I'm currently on my 10th troche, but I have not "started" The diet - I did I think 1 VLC day and everyday "something" comes up where I end up not doing it. I've sat on my bed, looking at the closet door which is a mirror and I hate the person I see. I know my husband is not happy with me, he's told me (lovingly) he's asked me to do weight, he's supportive and I don't seem to care, even though I think I do. I know it's affected our marriage, one time he told me too that he just wants to be proud to take me places - which means, he's obviously not proud now... another time he said he wants to buy me clothes but he refuses to buy in my current size.. NO, I don't think he's being mean, he's been supportive in his own way and he's most of the time loving about it - I know exactly how he feels and honestly, I can't blame him!!! the only thing I don't like is that sometimes he does uses a little "tone" of voice that I know he's just frustrated with me. I don't ask him anything because I know exactly why he's acting that way and I prefer to not "dig' into the issue...

    I've seriously thought that I have now an addiction to food. Just like an alcoholic or a drug addict. It's always about one more meal, one more donut, one more bite, I'll start tonight, I'll start tomorrow.. I know that gaining weight it's taking me away from many things (my husband, social situations, having fun with my kids, feeling like crap during vacations, avoiding people and pictures etc) but somehow even thought I hate it, I don't hate it enough to Stop!!! I used to be so picky about what I ate when I lost the weight, I would drink only water because I didn't want to "waste" my calories ond rinks, I loved the way I was.. somehow that faded away and I've become in a weird sick way ok with me now. I don't know why the addiction since I have no real "problems" - I have a loving husband, no real stress, I wasn't abused or anything like that - I don't understand what the heck is wrong with me.

    Anyway..all that to say. I'm really starting my VLC tomorrow August 3rd. I need a group of friends / support where I can come vent - even if no one reads, I think it'll be good for me to get out my frustrations and feelings out and knowing I'm not alone and somehow hopefully find some strength in you!

    I am at 247.2, I'd like to lose at least 35 lbs. 40 would be great for this first round.
    I have a few "events" that I'll have to fight! - We're going out of town on the 19th of August and September 1st will be my daughter's 4th birthday party.
    MY birthday is towards the end of September and I want to be -40 lbs by then.

    .
    Oh wow, Lily! Reading this definitely made me sad for multiple reasons.

    I've had several weight loss journeys over the years, and I must admit that a couple of them were done "for a man," but that concept saddens me a bit. You will be a lot more successful when you're 100% losing weight for you and not because someone else wants you to. Allow your health to be your motivating factor... perhaps even be motivated by providing a good example to your babies, and being healthy for them.

    Whatever your motivation is, I'm proud that you've come to the decision to do this. Breaking bad habits and addictions are hard to do, but you will overcome them to reach your goal. You've been strong enough to do it before, so you will definitely do it again.

    You've come to the right place for support and to vent! Welcome, love. Wishing you the best!


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  12. #48
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Many of you said that you’re doing really long rounds.

    How long is everyone going?


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

Page 4 of 73 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •