Popular Pages :


Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 84 of 866

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2018 - "All About It" IN AUGUST!!!!

  1. #73
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetechseeker View Post
    Lovely, thank you! One BIG thing I'm doing different this time around is actually weighing my protein. The last couple of rounds I basically eyeballed it, figuring I knew by heart how much was the right amount. So, I've been putting THAT amount on the scale to double check myself. Geez, I wasn't as close as I thought I was, go figure. Yesterday and today I've actually eaten the Melba toast as well. I haven't done that since my first round, just figured I'd do better without it. For right now, I'm keeping it in. If things slow down too much it'll likely be the first thing I drop. It sounds like you're getting yourself figured out as well. I've kept excel spreadsheets of my previous rounds and love going back and comparing. It helps me to see the trends I have AND see the total loss at the end of each round.
    Nice! I weigh all of proteins except fish. It’s so low in calories that I try to eat enough to make the calories add up. But chicken and beef, I weigh. It seems a bit tedious, but necessary.

    One thing I haven’t been doing this round is counting my calories. I know I’ve been getting less than 500 calories which is probably my problem. About to get back on it, though. My losses depend on it.


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  2. #74
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    3,852
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by retired View Post
    Miss Pearlie....hope this armie stuff won't mess up what you need to do medically this fall. love...r
    You and me both, girl friend! I'll have T-rex arms then, too. Sheesh.

    I'm so glad you and Shmeans check in once in a while. I miss you both and Last, too. Everyone on this thread is so great, but I do feel a bit Older than Dirt right now, as so many are approaching or just entering menopause, and I can hardly remember it.

    Guess that is a lesson to pass on, too: Menopause is a Big Dreadful Holy Moley Thing---but it does not last all that long and settles down eventually. I'll be on hormones until I'm 100, but otherwise, I really don't have to think about it anymore.

    But thank you, age--appropriate-compatriots, for touching base! ( I SEE and appreciate your likes and thanks, Sheila!)
    P
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

  3. #75
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    3,852
    Blog Entries
    11
    So, down a pound today. Another point 4 to get back to where I was, but no complaints.

    I decided to start loading tomorrow instead of today, as I was contemplating yesterday.

    I did get a terrific night's sleep with the new muscle relaxant RX last night. It happily did not keep me awake (I get a reverse reaction to a lot of stuff that makes other people sleepy and get wired up) but did not knock me out, either. Just relieved the pain a bit so I didn't wake up every 20 minutes all night long. I took it at 5:30 this morning to make sure it did not make me dopey so I could drive to work at 8:30, and it is fine.


    I was thinking of doing a little 'pre-loading' today, that is, having a few starchy-sugary snacks before taking the hcg (I find that fat + sugar+ hcg is even worse than fat + sugar is regularly.) But, honestly, cant' think of anything I want. I'm sure I'll think of SOMETHING. LOL. I just want to load clean the next couple of days and not gain more than 2 pounds to re-lose. It can be done. I can do it. Says here. (FX)


    Have a great weekend, all! Happy Losing!

    Onward.

    P
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

  4. #76
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    3,852
    Blog Entries
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyladyhcg View Post
    One thing I haven’t been doing this round is counting my calories. I know I’ve been getting less than 500 calories which is probably my problem. About to get back on it, though. My losses depend on it.
    They do, Lovely, they do!

    I do P2.0, and I get around 500 protein calories PLUS veggies. (no bread, little or no fruit.) But when losses slow, I often notice I did not come close to enough protein calories. I get them back up there and the losses start again.

    It seems counterintuitive to eat MORE when not losing, so even though I know better, I will start skipping a meal here and there, not eat in the morning at all, etc. and pretty soon---STALL!

    Just sayin!
    P
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

  5. #77
    Super Member! bluetechseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    R/P/M
    Injections and hcg 2.0
    Posts
    1,940
    sdwis, yup, I do live in your neck of the woods! I've dropped in here and there just checking who all is still on the forum. It's great hearing from some of the same people, gives a feeling of home

    THANKS for the encouragement!!! Every bit helps.

  6. #78
    Super Member! bluetechseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    R/P/M
    Injections and hcg 2.0
    Posts
    1,940
    Call me crazy BUT...I just finished getting my county fair entry form completed and in the mail. I've entered numerous baking categories and a large needlepoint item I did. The fair is September 1 - 3, the whole Labor Day weekend, I'll still be on P2, so can't taste anything I'm making. Hubby can, just a little though because he watches his sugar. It'll be a lot of fun planning which recipes to use, getting the ingredients, then actually baking the entries and preparing for exhibit. I love doing stuff like that! First prize in baking categories is only $5, it's really about the fun of doing it and meeting all the other contestants and stuff The needlepoint is one that I did for my mom and dad's anniversary years ago. It would be truly awesome if it won anything, like a final fond memory of their togetherness. The quote on it is, "To love and be loved is the greatest gift of all". It's bordered with blue birds, roses, flowers, it's quite lovely.

    We summer in Connecticut, in a very small town. We really enjoy soaking up the local events and happenings, immersing ourselves in the every day activities while we're here. This is our longest stay, from May 1 through November 1. We plan on dividing our time between here and Florida. Florida is just TOO hot in the summer! It literally takes your breath away and you really can't tolerate doing much outside. CT is far more pleasant and enjoyable.

    Oh, I had another drop this morning. 12.8# and counting, today is VLCD6 for me. I'm already unable to stand the taste of beef steak, had one serving a couple nights ago on a salad and barely was able to choke it down. Been using fat free cottage cheese, chicken, and fish for my proteins. I get really bad food aversion during a round, too. I've always found it odd, and cool, how being on hcg can alter the tastes of different foods for me.

  7. #79
    Senior Member april01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Evergreen, CO
    R/P/M
    R5/injections
    Posts
    667
    Here are my stats
    SW 178.6 (I was like 176.6 before load)
    VLCD 23 160.8 (LIW)
    (VLCD) 160.7 (VLCD) 160.7
    P3 week 1 160.7, 160.2, 160.7, 160.7, 161.0, 160.7, 162.4
    P3 week 2 162.4, 162.4, 163.9, 161.9, 161.9, 161.1, 161.1
    P3 week 3 162.6, 161.6. 160.3. 160.3, 161.4, 162.0, 161.7
    P4 week 1 164.1, 161.1

    Yeah..high protein, some good veggies and some red wine and down three pounds of water (inflammation). Feel good for my seafood soiree' tonight. Going to put down some lobster. Fun night with friends. If I gain..I will clean it up. I plan on eating clean 90% of the time. I know even when I am in NY if we do go to Chinatown for dinner. I will make the best choices possible and then the next day eat high protein, good veggies and be ok. Esp with all of the walking around. Looking forward my next round, will order my stuff at the end of August.

    Heading the pool. Got on late today as sometimes I have problems getting on.

  8. #80
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by april01 View Post
    Here are my stats
    SW 178.6 (I was like 176.6 before load)
    VLCD 23 160.8 (LIW)
    (VLCD) 160.7 (VLCD) 160.7
    P3 week 1 160.7, 160.2, 160.7, 160.7, 161.0, 160.7, 162.4
    P3 week 2 162.4, 162.4, 163.9, 161.9, 161.9, 161.1, 161.1
    P3 week 3 162.6, 161.6. 160.3. 160.3, 161.4, 162.0, 161.7
    P4 week 1 164.1, 161.1

    Yeah..high protein, some good veggies and some red wine and down three pounds of water (inflammation). Feel good for my seafood soiree' tonight. Going to put down some lobster. Fun night with friends. If I gain..I will clean it up. I plan on eating clean 90% of the time. I know even when I am in NY if we do go to Chinatown for dinner. I will make the best choices possible and then the next day eat high protein, good veggies and be ok. Esp with all of the walking around. Looking forward my next round, will order my stuff at the end of August.

    Heading the pool. Got on late today as sometimes I have problems getting on.
    So happy it came down! And I’m amazed that you still haven’t done a steak day! Good job, April!!!


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  9. #81
    Senior Member april01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Evergreen, CO
    R/P/M
    R5/injections
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by bluetechseeker View Post
    Lovely, thank you! One BIG thing I'm doing different this time around is actually weighing my protein. The last couple of rounds I basically eyeballed it, figuring I knew by heart how much was the right amount. So, I've been putting THAT amount on the scale to double check myself. Geez, I wasn't as close as I thought I was, go figure. Yesterday and today I've actually eaten the Melba toast as well. I haven't done that since my first round, just figured I'd do better without it. For right now, I'm keeping it in. If things slow down too much it'll likely be the first thing I drop. It sounds like you're getting yourself figured out as well. I've kept excel spreadsheets of my previous rounds and love going back and comparing. It helps me to see the trends I have AND see the total loss at the end of each round.
    I eyeballed this round also and though I know I am eating a little more protein I am good with it. I remember determining a portion of meat was the size of my fist..which is what I go with. I cook in bulk during P2 in my instant pot and just throw it together in the morning.

  10. #82
    Senior Member april01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Evergreen, CO
    R/P/M
    R5/injections
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyladyhcg View Post
    So happy it came down! And I’m amazed that you still haven’t done a steak day! Good job, April!!!
    I have had to do correction days and neither one did a traditional steak day..just hard boiled eggs, chicken and steak three meals...little or no veggies and lots of water and the weight comes off.

  11. #83
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by april01 View Post
    I have had to do correction days and neither one did a traditional steak day..just hard boiled eggs, chicken and steak three meals...little or no veggies and lots of water and the weight comes off.
    When you do a correction day, do you start over — Day 1 of P3 or P4? Or do you just correct and move on?


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  12. #84
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Texas
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/hhcg patches
    Posts
    226
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    They do, Lovely, they do!

    I do P2.0, and I get around 500 protein calories PLUS veggies. (no bread, little or no fruit.) But when losses slow, I often notice I did not come close to enough protein calories. I get them back up there and the losses start again.

    It seems counterintuitive to eat MORE when not losing, so even though I know better, I will start skipping a meal here and there, not eat in the morning at all, etc. and pretty soon---STALL!

    Just sayin!
    P
    I like the sounds of 500 protein plus veggies - still a low cal diet but probably a bit more sustainable overall. I am going to try that. Last time I did HCG I used a 500-800 cal range which sounds similar.

Page 7 of 73 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •