Popular Pages :


Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast
Results 373 to 384 of 406

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2018 - Hotter than JULY!!!!

  1. #373
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    3,947
    Blog Entries
    11

    LOVELY LOSERS 2018 - Hotter than JULY!!!!

    Another 10 hours sleep and another loss. Let’s hope I can keep it when I get up at a normal time!

    I still beat my body up doing yard work — can really tell loss strength from that 4-month bronchitis thang— but I can also tell it is making me stronger week by week.

    Today— back yard! Hope someday to do both in one day lol.

    So happy today. I have been craving pizza so I made my cheese crust pizza— same idea as cheese crisps but a bit thicker— and enjoyed every bite. Later I had some vanilla vodka In Diet cream soda. So testing 3 things at once: LOTS of cheese at once ( I usually try to keep dairy as a “condiment” or topping rather than an entree), pepperoni, and vodka. So far a win on all and I think the little bit vodka relaxed my muscles overnight so I didn’t wake up sore and stiff for once.

    I’m down the rest of the unexpected UP on Friday plus point two!

    Happy dance.

    Well, better happy dance my way out to the lawnmower before it clouds over again. 8 solid weeks of 90+ degree weather ( 15+ over our norm) and now torrents of rain-hail-flooding. Lovely summer we are having. Not.

    Onwardly!
    P


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

  2. #374
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by canadastefer View Post
    That is so exciting! I took some pics this round, we'll see how they look side by side when I'm done! Expecting great things from myself!!!
    I’m hoping my “after” photos look good enough to post without any shame. I can be so self conscious.


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  3. #375
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by april01 View Post
    Things I am going to do differently:

    1. Continue to weigh daily (not because I am obsessed, but to keep an eye on it and clean things up when needed)
    2. Have periodic indulgences and eat clean the rest of the time
    3. PAY ATTENTION
    4. Set a good example to my family by helping them prepare healthier meals.
    Congrats on making it below LIW without even trying! Don’t you love when that happens?

    I love your list of things you’re going to do differently. I have a list of my own (some things similar):

    1. Weigh daily and make necessary adjustments to diet for correction.
    2. Focus on P3/P4 for life!
    3. Never be afraid of healthy fats!
    4. Stick closely to Blood Type A diet protocol.
    5. Use food for fuel and not for emotional gratification.


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  4. #376
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    Another 10 hours sleep and another loss. Let’s hope I can keep it when I get up at a normal time!

    I still beat my body up doing yard work — can really tell loss strength from that 4-month bronchitis thang— but I can also tell it is making me stronger week by week.

    Today— back yard! Hope someday to do both in one day lol.

    So happy today. I have been craving pizza so I made my cheese crust pizza— same idea as cheese crisps but a bit thicker— and enjoyed every bite. Later I had some vanilla vodka In Diet cream soda. So testing 3 things at once: LOTS of cheese at once ( I usually try to keep dairy as a “condiment” or topping rather than an entree), pepperoni, and vodka. So far a win on all and I think the little bit vodka relaxed my muscles overnight so I didn’t wake up sore and stiff for once.

    I’m down the rest of the unexpected UP on Friday plus point two!

    Happy dance.

    Well, better happy dance my way out to the lawnmower before it clouds over again. 8 solid weeks of 90+ degree weather ( 15+ over our norm) and now torrents of rain-hail-flooding. Lovely summer we are having. Not.

    Onwardly!
    P


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Good job on the loss! I guess rest can make a big difference!

    Thank you so much for the frozen syringe idea! I’m on Load Day 2, and the HCG seems to be just as potent! So glad I didn’t waste all that good HCG and glad I didn’t attempt an extended round.

    BTW... that pizza sounds sooooo good!


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  5. #377
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Pohnpei FSM
    R/P/M
    R1 P2 RxInj (Starting over R1 years later)
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyladyhcg View Post
    Congrats on making it below LIW without even trying! Don’t you love when that happens?

    I love your list of things you’re going to do differently. I have a list of my own (some things similar):

    1. Weigh daily and make necessary adjustments to diet for correction.
    2. Focus on P3/P4 for life!
    3. Never be afraid of healthy fats!
    4. Stick closely to Blood Type A diet protocol.
    5. Use food for fuel and not for emotional gratification.
    Focus on P3 and P4 FOR LIFE is so important! Learned that one the hard way... And food is fuel used to be my moto and I have found myself saying it to myself again recently!!!

  6. #378
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Pohnpei FSM
    R/P/M
    R1 P2 RxInj (Starting over R1 years later)
    Posts
    391
    Quote Originally Posted by april01 View Post
    I feel that I made a ton of life changes during the last 6 years. I hardly eat bread, chips etc. My son was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes, my dr told me I have no testosterone (need replacement pellets every 3 months). I started some contract work in addition to my full time job and my job of 17 years my boss sucked and I was filed a harassment suit against my work for allowing a dr I worked with to treat me a certain way. I thought when I left there that my weight would come off. My stress level was down, I have a wonderful work/life balance now in spite of working a ton (still work daily with my contract stuff but have a handle on it now and alot of it is done at home). My son is now 17 and does a good job of managing his own health and we sleep most nights. What I found was that for the year after I left my job my weight stayed the same. It did not go up or down. So, I feel that once I hit my set point again I think that I can manage my weight mostly with what I was doing.

    Things I am going to do differently:

    1. Continue to weigh daily (not because I am obsessed, but to keep an eye on it and clean things up when needed)
    2. Have periodic indulgences and eat clean the rest of the time
    3. PAY ATTENTION
    4. Set a good example to my family by helping them prepare healthier meals.
    I think you have a great plan! My life is really balanced out after years of extreme stress. We moved to a little island in the Pacific last year, and oh island life is wonderful! So relaxing! We have a house on the ocean and can go out kayaking or paddle boarding any time it's high tide. I stopped weighing and went by the way clothes felt, but ignored it (head in the sand). Eating clean is so important! I have a 15 year old and a 7 year old, and when I went out to buy my healthy foods for P2, they ate up all the veggies and fruit within a couple of days! Can't be mad at that! Plus, I've been doing meal prep for them on the weekend and then meal prep for me on the weekend and occasionally during the week, and whatever healthy dish I am cooking for me, they are lined up! I actually love that they appreciate the good food! (not that I didn't cook them good food before, but a lot less processed foods at this point!) . Good luck on your journey. Life is all about living and learning!

  7. #379
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Pohnpei FSM
    R/P/M
    R1 P2 RxInj (Starting over R1 years later)
    Posts
    391
    My little island is out of grapefruit AND celery. This could just be the end of me... Fingers crossed that the produce "faery" (boat) comes this week!!!

  8. #380
    Senior Member april01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Evergreen, CO
    R/P/M
    R5/injections
    Posts
    667
    Here are my stats
    SW 178.6 (I was like 176.6 before load)
    VLCD 23 160.8 (LIW)
    (VLCD) 160.7 (VLCD) 160.7
    P3 week 1 160.7, 160.2, 160.7, 160.7, 161.0, 160.7, 162.4
    P3 week 2 162.4, 162.4, 163.9, 161.9, 161.9, 161.1, 161.1
    P3 week 3 162.6, 161.6. 160.3. 160.3

    Was thinking last night that I have not had anything sweet in almost 6 weeks. I am off today, have to get a crown on my tooth. So plan on working, going to the store. i am going to pick up some Lily's chocolate made with stevia. i like a square or two sometimes in the evening to curb that craving. I am also going to pick up some sweet potatoes to try in a few days. Friday is the beginning of P4. I will track it for awhile on here and then change my stats to reflect larger periods of time. I think it is good for me to be able to go and look back on. Hope to finish my P3 still under if I can, but sometimes my body does not cooperate with me.

    Next round in 6 weekish. I am going to do the Lipo injections instead of the just the B12 when I do it. Not sure if it will help with the losses or not. I know this month will go by fast. i am going to PA and then NYC a week from wed. I am confident in my ability to make good choice so I am not going to travel with a scale. In 2012, i did travel with my scale and trying to get that thing through TSA was a pain and it took up too much space. Not worth it, and I was too number obsessed then. I think I can stay around goal and use my habits and my new philosophy to stay on track..keep it clean.

  9. #381
    Senior Member april01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Evergreen, CO
    R/P/M
    R5/injections
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by canadastefer View Post
    I think you have a great plan! My life is really balanced out after years of extreme stress. We moved to a little island in the Pacific last year, and oh island life is wonderful! So relaxing! We have a house on the ocean and can go out kayaking or paddle boarding any time it's high tide. I stopped weighing and went by the way clothes felt, but ignored it (head in the sand). Eating clean is so important! I have a 15 year old and a 7 year old, and when I went out to buy my healthy foods for P2, they ate up all the veggies and fruit within a couple of days! Can't be mad at that! Plus, I've been doing meal prep for them on the weekend and then meal prep for me on the weekend and occasionally during the week, and whatever healthy dish I am cooking for me, they are lined up! I actually love that they appreciate the good food! (not that I didn't cook them good food before, but a lot less processed foods at this point!) . Good luck on your journey. Life is all about living and learning!
    Yeah...we have given up most processed foods. I think that in the last two years with the stress and the additional work, it was a bit easier to pick up some easy meals. The one thing that we have done over the last year is, if it is not on the list we don't buy it. So when I say to my two teens, do you want to go to the store and they say no..and then I say "do you need anything?" and they say no...I don't get anything. Lets say I can see the back of my pantry and my freezer.

  10. #382
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    3,947
    Blog Entries
    11

    LOVELY LOSERS 2018 - Hotter than JULY!!!!

    APRIL, we are on the same schedule. “P4” on Friday for me, too. I plan to have a sweet potato, too! I like the ones that are pale yellow inside. I’m not sure I understand why they are “good” and regular potatoes are “bad”... carb count is the same.

    TESS let me see yesterday’s weight long enough to think “ oh, good” before blinking up point 2. Oh well. Still good.

    I am treating her to a sparkling new battery before starting the next round, tho!


    I need to get my annual blood work done before Going back to P2. I hope3 weeks is enough to not weird up my numbers. I really don’t want to start P2 again, but I’m on a PI timeline still and don’t want to NOT start, either.

    Onward.
    P


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

  11. #383
    Senior Member april01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Evergreen, CO
    R/P/M
    R5/injections
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    APRIL, we are on the same schedule. “P4” on Friday for me, too. I plan to have a sweet potato, too! I like the ones that are pale yellow inside. I’m not sure I understand why they are “good” and regular potatoes are “bad”... carb count is the same.

    TESS let me see yesterday’s weight long enough to think “ oh, good” before blinking up point 2. Oh well. Still good.

    I am treating her to a sparkling new battery before starting the next round, tho!


    I need to get my annual blood work done before Going back to P2. I hope3 weeks is enough to not weird up my numbers. I really don’t want to start P2 again, but I’m on a PI timeline still and don’t want to NOT start, either.

    Onward.
    P


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think sweet potatoes have a lower glycemic index..so they do not raise your blood sugar like other potatoes. Like Quinoa processes differently than other grains.

  12. #384
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by canadastefer View Post
    My little island is out of grapefruit AND celery. This could just be the end of me... Fingers crossed that the produce "faery" (boat) comes this week!!!
    How perfect is it that your children love healthy food! I love it!


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •