Popular Pages :

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers 2018 - NO NONSENSE in NOVEMBER!!!

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections

Lovely Losers 2018 - NO NONSENSE in NOVEMBER!!!

Hello to all of the Lovely Losers out there from Coco (aka sdwis your newest Moderator). Here's your new thread for NOVEMBER 2018.

SPECIAL NOTE:
    We all know how challenging it can be if you are on your HCG Journey during this time of the year. Everyone else is eating to excess with no apologies, and could care less about their weight. If you are brave enough to be in the middle of a round, or just finishing a round at Thanksgiving, you need extra encouragement to stick to it, so HERE IT IS..

If you are lucky enough to be LOADING during this time, ENJOY!!!!

This joyful and jubilant group of HCGers have been starting new threads every month for years to prevent people from having to sort through literally thousands of old posts, and making it easier for new people to join in.

Please note as you read through the posts:

We are all in different phases of HCG.
    We all use different methods of HCG.
    What is right for YOU, is right for YOU and we respect that. We dont judge.
    We discuss ALL aspects of our individual journeys to a healthier lifestyle.
    And MOST importantly, while we can be a little naughty and nutty (always with humor!! ) we are NICE to each other!!

So, whether you are just starting, finishing or are somewhere in between . . .

You ARE Welcome!!
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 145 for over 3 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 75 lbs. in 3 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 2/4 now!!!

Blog Entries
    Hi there. Starting VLCD 8. Down 10 pounds. Feel great. Very afraid of feeling hunger, for that would mean I have to possibly tweak my dose. Which I think concerns me the most. I am doing 125iu IM. Had a skip day yesterday Without hunger. I have 100 pounds to Lowes, so if all goes well I will probably try and go beyond 40 injections. More will be revealed. Not so tech savvy..... but hope to stay with you guys through November on this thread(and into December)

R/P/M
    R6P2 Homeopathic Pellets
    Hello Lovelies,

I posted this on the October thread so a quick repost here. Sad about only being down .4 today as it is P2D5! Week one is usually a big loss week for me. How about everyone else?

Good Morning Lovelies,

Lynne: Thank you for the clarification! I downloaded that app Fat Secret! I am going to look at that. I also use "My Fitness Pal" and my brother uses "Lose IT".

Island: Wow that is fantastic that you realize your sugar issues and are dealing with them! I kow that will make you succesful in P3.

GirlWithCurls: Am I seeing this right? Did you go down .4lbs today? If so YAY!

Brick: I don't see a new thread, hope you are well.

AFM: P2 Day 5 and only down .4! Usually I have big losses week 1 so yes, kind of nervous but hey at least it's a loss.

QUESTIONS for everyone:

1. What calorie apps is everyone liking these days?

2. Perhaps I will give Keto a try in P4. Has anyone else liked Keto after P2?

3. Is there anyone else here who has Hashimoto's Thyroiditis who adjusts their medication while doing HCG?

The reason for question 3 is I have had problems with stabilizing due to Hashimoto's thyroid. My thyroid tends to tank after P2, but my latest theory (Which lab tests backed up last round) is that with hhcg my TSH etc gets to .001, way too low, so I need to slightly lower my NP Thyroid dose when I have symptoms on hHCG and go up in dose after P2. I did not adjust my medication in previous rounds.

Have a great day!
    RK

R/P/M
    R3, hhcg pellets, primal lifestyle
    Hello everyone, been busy getting stuff organized in the house between transition from Halloween to Thanksgiving and getting ready for election day work.
    . That being said, I learned some new things about my body and hormones and weight.

The first I learned is I forget too much about how my allergies mess with my weight and fluff. Late summer and fall my allergies are the worst and I always swell.

Second thing I learned is how badly menopause messes with my weight. Ugh... 14 years ago I began perimenopause.... Which prompted weight gain and my path here to lose. I have managed well keeping most off average 120-125. That is good for 52 year old.

So.. This month has been the never ending spotting Tom and a good signal I am ending my peri menopausal time. I am so ready!

So here I am, reshaping again in the last 3 weeks, allergies down, inches down.

Who knows what the next 3 weeks will bring.

Brick

Sent from my Vivo XL2 using Tapatalk

RK, I was actually down 1.4 today! I lost
    the pound that I gained yesterday, plus 0.4!

R/P/M
    R5/injections
    Starting Weight 165.3 (after load)
    LIW 149.4
    First 24 hours 149.4
    Second 48 hours 149.9
    P3 begins week 1 149.5, 149.5, 149.9, 150.9, 152.2, 150.1, 150.9
    P3 week 2 150.9, 151.6, 151.2, 152.4. 152.4 (no weight X2)
    P3 week 3 (no weight x 2) 153.0, 152.4, 152.8, 152.5, 153.9
    P4 week 1 152.7, 152.7, 153.3, 153.0, 152.4

now only 1 pound above LIW. I was not sure ate a clean breakfast and lunch. went to dinner and had a salad and a cup of soup, the soup had some lentils in it. I did have a bite or two of bread. So maybe it would been less, if I had been completely clean. 149 was obtained by my screw it attitude and drinking before the end of my round, so maybe it is not a true LIW, but we will keep pushing ahead. I think the good part of this process is the learning how to keep it off, staying on top of it, not letting one bad choice spiral into other bad choices. Today is some work in the morning and then a nice quiet night at home. My oldest works on Sat nights and my youngest is struggling with all of the stuff that went down at school with the bullying and subsequent suspensions.

R/P/M
    R5/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by brick View Post
    Hello everyone, been busy getting stuff organized in the house between transition from Halloween to Thanksgiving and getting ready for election day work.

Second thing I learned is how badly menopause messes with my weight. Ugh... 14 years ago I began perimenopause.... Which prompted weight gain and my path here to lose. I have managed well keeping most off average 120-125. That is good for 52 year old.

Sent from my Vivo XL2 using Tapatalk
    I had a hysterectomy when I was about 43, I kept my ovaries but got rid of everything else. I am now 50. I have no idea how Menopause has contributed to my weight issues as I have no markers to gauge this. I do know that several years ago I had my hormones checked and I had no Testosterone but everything else was good. I think that contributed to my weight gain as I was lifting a ton of weights and initially I was looking awesome, then I just started to look heavier and toning went away. I def. think hormones play a huge part in this process. I also have hypothyroidism but have been in a good range.

Round1
    10/16 140.6
    1.Load1 141.4 +0.8
    2.Load2 140.6 -0.8
    3.Vlcd1 139.7 -0.9
    4.Vlcd2 138.2 -1.5(-2.4)
    5.Vlcd3 137.4 -0.8(-3.2)
    6.Vlcd4 137.2 -0.2(-3.4)
    7.Vlcd5 136.4 -0.8(-4.2)
    8.Vlcd6 136.4 -0.0(-4.2)
    9.Vlcd7 135.4 -1.0 (-5.2)
    10.Vlcd8 135.2 -0.2 (-5.4)
    11.Vlcd9 134.8 -0.4 (-5.8)
    12.Vlcd10 134.2 -0.4 (-6.2)
    13.Vlcd11 133.8 -0.4 (-6.8)
    14.Vlcd12 133.8 -00 (-6.8)
    15.Vlcd13 132.8 -1.0 (-7.8)
    11/1
    16.Vlcd14 133.8 +1.0 (-6.8)(-2.6)
    17.Vlcd15 132.4 -1.4 (-8.2)
    18.Vlcd16 132.2 -0.2 (-8.4)

Yes I’m interested in keto

R/P/M
    Round 5, Phase 3, ketogenic diet
    Hi eacwa,

I suggest you start by tracking your carbs. You can use a carb counter booklet, or any food tracker app like FatSecret or Atkins. You will be amazed how many carbs are in our every day foods!

Then if you decide to try keto, in P3 / P4, start limiting your carbs to 20 g per day and eat more healthy fats without increasing protein.

Keto emphasizes eating whole foods and avoiding anything pre processed. It's actually much like the HCG diet with healthy fats added.

There are lots of good references for keto on the internet. A good book which explains the nutritional research is "The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living.

Lynne

Quote Originally Posted by gz9gjg View Post
    Hi eacwa,

I suggest you start by tracking your carbs. You can use a carb counter booklet, or any food tracker app like FatSecret or Atkins. You will be amazed how many carbs are in our every day foods!

Then if you decide to try keto, in P3 / P4, start limiting your carbs to 20 g per day and eat more healthy fats without increasing protein.

Keto emphasizes eating whole foods and avoiding anything pre processed. It's actually much like the HCG diet with healthy fats added.

There are lots of good references for keto on the internet. A good book which explains the nutritional research is "The Art and Science of Low Carbohydrate Living.”

Lynne
    Thanks. So I can go for things like avocado and eggs. How about almond milk? Too fatty?

R/P/M
    Round 5, Phase 3, ketogenic diet
    Hello eacwa,

I haven't kept track of where you are in your HCG round; so I don't know if you are ready to add fats yet. When you start adding foods, follow the P3 / P4 protocol for calories, but track and lower your carbs. Gradually add fats - yes, avocado, almond milk, bacon, etc - to at least 70% of your calories. But do pay attention to the quality of the fats you eat. Omega 6 fats such as soybean oil, canola, should be avoided; healthy fats come from dairy, fish, meat, olive, coconut, and avocado.

Lynne

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast