Popular Pages :


Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 392

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2018 - Slim & Sexy in SEPTEMBER!!!

  1. #1
    Moderator sdwis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Beach, FL
    R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections
    Posts
    1,463

    LOVELY LOSERS 2018 - Slim & Sexy in SEPTEMBER!!!

    Hello to all of the Lovely Losers out there from Coco (aka sdwis your newest Moderator). Here's your new thread for SEPTEMBER 2018.

    This joyful and jubilant group of HCGíers have been starting new threads every month for years to prevent people from having to sort through literally thousands of old posts, and making it easier for new people to join in.

    Please note as you read through the posts:

    • We are all in different phases of HCG.
    • We all use different methods of HCG.
    • What is right for YOU, is right for YOU and we respect that. We donít judge.
    • We discuss ALL aspects of our individual journeys to a healthier lifestyle.
    • And MOST importantly, while we can be a little naughty and nutty (always with humor!! ) we are NICE to each other!!



    So, whether you are just starting, finishing or are somewhere in between . . .

    You ARE Welcome!!
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

    Stable @ 145 for over 3 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 75 lbs. in 3 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 2/4 now!!!

  2. #2
    Thank you for starting this one


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Senior Member april01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Evergreen, CO
    R/P/M
    R5/injections
    Posts
    667
    Here are my stats
    SW 178.6 (I was like 176.6 before load)
    VLCD 23 160.8 (LIW)
    (VLCD) 160.7 (VLCD) 160.7
    P3 week 1 160.7, 160.2, 160.7, 160.7, 161.0, 160.7, 162.4
    P3 week 2 162.4, 162.4, 163.9, 161.9, 161.9, 161.1, 161.1
    P3 week 3 162.6, 161.6. 160.3. 160.3, 161.4, 162.0, 161.7
    P4 week 1 164.1, 161.1, 161.5, 161.5, 161.5, 163.2 (no weigh in)
    P4 week 2 No weigh until last day of week 2 (162.9) 162.9
    P4 week 3 162.9, 163.3, 161.6, 161.8, 162.6, 161.9, 162.5
    P4 week 4 162.5, 161.5, 162.5, 162.5, 162.9, 162.6, 161.6
    P4 week 4 161.3, 162.6, 163.7, 162.4, 162.4

    not bad. was not sure as i felt like I may be retaining some water. I am not sleeping well as my T1d has a cold which means his cgm is not working and i am getting up several times a night to make sure his blood sugar is good. I did try some Ezekiel bread yesterday for breakfast before tennis and had three flatbread crackers with my tuna salad. I did decide this P4 to dabble with some carbs..so be low carb instead of no carbs. It has been working. Looking forward to another day off. I think I have something after work every night this week...ugh! then a full weekend next weekend. I thought I had scheduled senior pics on the 29th, but I guess it was the 9th. oh well at least it will be done.

    My son finished his eagle scout project this weekend and worked on bis best friends, he has one more good friend who he will help and then I think instead of a big ceremony we may just have a little party. I cannot believe we are here.

  4. #4
    Senior Member april01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Evergreen, CO
    R/P/M
    R5/injections
    Posts
    667
    Trying to go between two threads

    Retired..hey I used to moderate a competing forum and have been doing this a long time, but came back to after several years..I was not sure from your post what you were wanting from the seasoned posters.

    Blue, those cakes look awesome. My sister-in-law is creative like that. The Coconut one was a piece of art. I have never been much of a baker but made my son some low carb cheesecakes in my instant pot last night. I am going to be better about having those things for him. I also buy him Halo ice cream which is better for not spiking his BG.

    Kristy: lets see how you do this morning. If you have to do a steak day, it is just one meal or you can do what I do which is a super high protein day which is lot of hard boiled eggs and chicken thighs. My first thought is don't weigh yourself at night. My second thought is don't add in nuts until week 2, and add in slowly. The first week I would increase P2 veggies, add in good fats such as olive oil and butter. I would eat a lot of protein and would eat things like chicken thighs, pork, steak, lean ground beef. I would not measure it and I would not necessarily count calories. I would also not drop the calories. I think if you up the protein you will lose the water weight, also keep your water intake high.

    JessieB: have fun on your PI. Just don't go hog wild and you will be fine. Stay loyal to P3 and don't overboard your calories. I have thought about doing a PI but I think for me it may be hard to go back to P2. I don't know we will see. I might try it next round..

  5. #5
    Super Member! bluetechseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    R/P/M
    Injections and hcg 2.0
    Posts
    1,940
    Thanks, Jesse!!!!! Fingers crossed today. When I dropped the cakes off this morning, the committee ladies started falling all over the coconut one! They had never heard of a pie cake before, said it was gorgeous I love the positive feedback.

    Thanks, April!! These are my first entries, it's very exciting!! I'll set aside a couple small plates with a small piece of each for when my brother and sister-in-law come this weekend. We've already arranged for one of hubbys friends to take a lot of the goods, and will fix a nice plate for City Hall here (we know the ladies there).

    AFM today, P3D1, 172.3#, no cushion, had two cups of coffee with half and half, a grilled pork sirloin with two over easy eggs cooked in butter. YUMMMMMMMMM

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    August 2019/ Round 6
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by april01 View Post
    Trying to go between two threads

    Retired..hey I used to moderate a competing forum and have been doing this a long time, but came back to after several years..I was not sure from your post what you were wanting from the seasoned posters.

    Blue, those cakes look awesome. My sister-in-law is creative like that. The Coconut one was a piece of art. I have never been much of a baker but made my son some low carb cheesecakes in my instant pot last night. I am going to be better about having those things for him. I also buy him Halo ice cream which is better for not spiking his BG.

    Kristy: lets see how you do this morning. If you have to do a steak day, it is just one meal or you can do what I do which is a super high protein day which is lot of hard boiled eggs and chicken thighs. My first thought is don't weigh yourself at night. My second thought is don't add in nuts until week 2, and add in slowly. The first week I would increase P2 veggies, add in good fats such as olive oil and butter. I would eat a lot of protein and would eat things like chicken thighs, pork, steak, lean ground beef. I would not measure it and I would not necessarily count calories. I would also not drop the calories. I think if you up the protein you will lose the water weight, also keep your water intake high.

    JessieB: have fun on your PI. Just don't go hog wild and you will be fine. Stay loyal to P3 and don't overboard your calories. I have thought about doing a PI but I think for me it may be hard to go back to P2. I don't know we will see. I might try it next round..
    Thank you April. It will be interesting to see what hoping back into P2 feels like. I do have of motivators glaring at me.
    1) The 5 pound gain from loading is hard to take and when I deduct it from my total loss I'm not satisfied with the numbers for a round. My original goal was to do two back to back rounds hoping to lose 15 lbs + load weight each. 2) After seeing how my loses were going on this round I felt like I needed to play it safe with the original protocol in between time. So I'm being greedy as possible for the balance of this round. To be honest ...I'm kinda of glad I didn't purchased my usual 40 day round supply this time because I only have 10 more doses/days left after PI.

    BTW ...your son making Eagle Scout is a huge accomplishment. Please send him a congratulations!! While it's his great accomplishment it takes a team years to help him get there...well done!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member Kristy Reed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    R1/P1/Injections
    Posts
    329
    Thanks for all the advice. To clear up a couple questions I was at 179 last night. I weigh before bed time to see what Iíll look like in the morning. Normally a two pound loss. So I panicked last night thinking I had exceeded the 2# gain.

    This morning I was at 176.8. Again thinking 1.6# over what I should be. Started double checking things to find out I was using my lowest weight (after my LIW) which was 175.2. Then I realized I was supposed to use my LIW. Not the lowest in that 72 hour window after. My LIW is 176.3. So really Iím only up .5 which is ok.

    Iím going to do what youíve ladies have said. Eat until satisfied. No more nuts yet. Lots of protein and fat and veggies. While Iíd love to get back to 175ís and not 176ís Iím glad to know I didnít have a huge gain!

    Here is to September. A month of maintaining and celebrating my anniversary and birthday!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    3/2/19-192.6
    3/3/19-194.4
    VLCD Week 1 Down 6.6
    VLCD Week 2 Down 3, 2 days left in the week
    9.6 lbs gone in 12 days. Average of .8/day






    *Have done several rounds in the past with success. R1 2019

  8. #8
    Super Member! bluetechseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    R/P/M
    Injections and hcg 2.0
    Posts
    1,940
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy Reed View Post
    Thanks for all the advice. To clear up a couple questions I was at 179 last night. I weigh before bed time to see what Iíll look like in the morning. Normally a two pound loss. So I panicked last night thinking I had exceeded the 2# gain.

    This morning I was at 176.8. Again thinking 1.6# over what I should be. Started double checking things to find out I was using my lowest weight (after my LIW) which was 175.2. Then I realized I was supposed to use my LIW. Not the lowest in that 72 hour window after. My LIW is 176.3. So really Iím only up .5 which is ok.

    Iím going to do what youíve ladies have said. Eat until satisfied. No more nuts yet. Lots of protein and fat and veggies. While Iíd love to get back to 175ís and not 176ís Iím glad to know I didnít have a huge gain!

    Here is to September. A month of maintaining and celebrating my anniversary and birthday!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hey, you are NOT alone weighing at night!! I actually do that a lot during P3 as well. And like you, figure roughly a 2# drop overnight. I'd freak out, too! Enjoy this month, your anniversary and birthday

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    August 2019/ Round 6
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy Reed View Post
    Thanks for all the advice. To clear up a couple questions I was at 179 last night. I weigh before bed time to see what Iíll look like in the morning. Normally a two pound loss. So I panicked last night thinking I had exceeded the 2# gain.

    This morning I was at 176.8. Again thinking 1.6# over what I should be. Started double checking things to find out I was using my lowest weight (after my LIW) which was 175.2. Then I realized I was supposed to use my LIW. Not the lowest in that 72 hour window after. My LIW is 176.3. So really Iím only up .5 which is ok.

    Iím going to do what youíve ladies have said. Eat until satisfied. No more nuts yet. Lots of protein and fat and veggies. While Iíd love to get back to 175ís and not 176ís Iím glad to know I didnít have a huge gain!

    Here is to September. A month of maintaining and celebrating my anniversary and birthday!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your right on track girl! Stay within 2 lbs of your LIW 173.3 and your home free. And good lord...no more rendezvous with those scales at night! LOVELY LOSERS 2018 - Slim & Sexy in SEPTEMBER!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Super Member! bluetechseeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Central Florida
    R/P/M
    Injections and hcg 2.0
    Posts
    1,940
    I broke down and finished a little tuna with cucumber for a light lunch, added some Dukes mayo. Still, 🤢 . Now that baking is done, I gotta do REAL grocery shopping and get me some P3 friendly foods

    Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Senior Member Kristy Reed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    R1/P1/Injections
    Posts
    329
    So Iím done with my diet and am transitioning into my ďlife style changeĒ. Hereís what 25#s looks like gone. Note that I did have the swim suit pulled down as far as I could in both photos. I am proud of the difference but this is only the beginning. The next couple of months will be at the gym and maintaining this and then losing 10 more before the years up by just making better choices. Next year Iíll lose the next 20#ís. Hereís to finally being able to lose weight and feel good about me!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    3/2/19-192.6
    3/3/19-194.4
    VLCD Week 1 Down 6.6
    VLCD Week 2 Down 3, 2 days left in the week
    9.6 lbs gone in 12 days. Average of .8/day






    *Have done several rounds in the past with success. R1 2019

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    August 2019/ Round 6
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy Reed View Post
    So Iím done with my diet and am transitioning into my ďlife style changeĒ. Hereís what 25#s looks like gone. Note that I did have the swim suit pulled down as far as I could in both photos. I am proud of the difference but this is only the beginning. The next couple of months will be at the gym and maintaining this and then losing 10 more before the years up by just making better choices. Next year Iíll lose the next 20#ís. Hereís to finally being able to lose weight and feel good about me!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WOW Kristy!!! Look at you ...before and after ...you can see it ALL over. Your looking great!! LOVELY LOSERS 2018 - Slim & Sexy in SEPTEMBER!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •