Popular Pages :


Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 132 of 392

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2018 - Slim & Sexy in SEPTEMBER!!!

  1. #121
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    3,908
    Blog Entries
    11
    Kim, just wanted to congratulate you on sticking to it! From 16 to 12 is awesome! So happy for you and your wonderful new attitude!

    Mandy, when you take all the carbs out that are mostly sugar (starch=sugar) what are left are pretty darned healthy, and you would be surprised how many you can eat and stay around 30 carbs. That sounds low carb, but it is actually pretty moderate. Only because higher sugary-starchy carbs add up FAST and lettuce and cucumbers and the like do not amount to much even in volume. Just be sure to get enough in and don't just eat meat. If you find your system slowing down, try the smooth tea everyone talks about here, or add a few tsps. of (sugar free) fiber and some magnesium.

    All, I may be done with P2. Forever.

    I know, right?


    Don't hate me because I'm lucking out.

    I had breast cancer three years ago, and although it was stage zero at the time, because my sister and Mom had it, and the kind I had was predicated on all those little grains of sandy stuff we get--which I had gazillions of evidently---and because I was small in the first place and two lumpectomies on one breast--- yikes. I decided to forgo the chemo, radiation, mammograms every 6 months, more biopsies of those darned grains (5 at one go for this round!) etc. etc. After discussing with surgeon, cancer specialist, etc. I had a bilateral mastectomy. (No, that is not the lucky part.)


    Short story (I know, too late!) Same day reconstruction, but infection, un-reconstruction, 6 months looking more like Bruce than Kaitlyn, scar tissue, re-reconstruction, ended up …. not good. (No, still not the lucky part!)

    Insurance company went out of business. Not lucky. So no actual insurance for 2016 and 17, and now, Medicare! The BC lobby has made sure that insurance, no matter when or how long ago this happened, or if you change companies, etc. you get to keep working on it until you feel okay about it.

    So, fast forward to last week. Got my Medicare plan in April. Had to have a primary care doc to get a referral to plastic surgeon. The one I chose couldn't see me for six weeks. Got my referral (took two weeks), and the surgeon couldn't see me for six weeks. Got my appointment, saw him, turned out he was in my network, but not the places he did surgery (WHOT?) Had to get another referral (two more weeks) and THAT guy couldn't see me for six weeks. FINALLY got to see him, expecting a surgery date sometime next century...and he had an opening NEXT WEEK.


    Okay, THIS IS THE EXCITING Part. Fat transfer. He is going to do a fat transfer from my abs and waist when putting in expanders in order to reshape my breasts back into something human. Then when the actual implants go in, 3 to 6 months from now, he may do a second fat transfer to finish it up.


    AT LAST! Not only do I get another shot at normalcy on top, but as a bonus, I get rid of fat on my abs and waist, my biggest or at least my least favorite problem area. I have worn my clothes one or two sizes too big for my shoulders and backside my entire life because the right size would not go around my waist.

    I know, fat transfers may not last, but IDC. I have fought my middle for 40 years and I am getting rid of it!

    However, I know I don't want to do any abnormal fat loss diets after this, as I won't want to lose the fat up top, so I will still eat P3 style, as I think it is very healthy for me. My cholesterol went down 40 points the first time it was measured after I did this the first time. I am not going to waste this opportunity, at my age, virtually my last chance to have a body I am happy with. So I will NOT gain enough to need P2--you heard it here! Am I done with Hcg?

    Amazeballs.

    I will check in now and again, too great a group and too many friends here to quit completely. But... zounds!

    ONWARD!
    P
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    Ticker set for + / - 2 pounds from 130.8 LIW from Fall Round


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

  2. #122
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    1,960
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    Kim, just wanted to congratulate you on sticking to it! From 16 to 12 is awesome! So happy for you and your wonderful new attitude!

    Mandy, when you take all the carbs out that are mostly sugar (starch=sugar) what are left are pretty darned healthy, and you would be surprised how many you can eat and stay around 30 carbs. That sounds low carb, but it is actually pretty moderate. Only because higher sugary-starchy carbs add up FAST and lettuce and cucumbers and the like do not amount to much even in volume. Just be sure to get enough in and don't just eat meat. If you find your system slowing down, try the smooth tea everyone talks about here, or add a few tsps. of (sugar free) fiber and some magnesium.

    All, I may be done with P2. Forever.

    I know, right?


    Don't hate me because I'm lucking out.

    I had breast cancer three years ago, and although it was stage zero at the time, because my sister and Mom had it, and the kind I had was predicated on all those little grains of sandy stuff we get--which I had gazillions of evidently---and because I was small in the first place and two lumpectomies on one breast--- yikes. I decided to forgo the chemo, radiation, mammograms every 6 months, more biopsies of those darned grains (5 at one go for this round!) etc. etc. After discussing with surgeon, cancer specialist, etc. I had a bilateral mastectomy. (No, that is not the lucky part.)


    Short story (I know, too late!) Same day reconstruction, but infection, un-reconstruction, 6 months looking more like Bruce than Kaitlyn, scar tissue, re-reconstruction, ended up …. not good. (No, still not the lucky part!)

    Insurance company went out of business. Not lucky. So no actual insurance for 2016 and 17, and now, Medicare! The BC lobby has made sure that insurance, no matter when or how long ago this happened, or if you change companies, etc. you get to keep working on it until you feel okay about it.

    So, fast forward to last week. Got my Medicare plan in April. Had to have a primary care doc to get a referral to plastic surgeon. The one I chose couldn't see me for six weeks. Got my referral (took two weeks), and the surgeon couldn't see me for six weeks. Got my appointment, saw him, turned out he was in my network, but not the places he did surgery (WHOT?) Had to get another referral (two more weeks) and THAT guy couldn't see me for six weeks. FINALLY got to see him, expecting a surgery date sometime next century...and he had an opening NEXT WEEK.


    Okay, THIS IS THE EXCITING Part. Fat transfer. He is going to do a fat transfer from my abs and waist when putting in expanders in order to reshape my breasts back into something human. Then when the actual implants go in, 3 to 6 months from now, he may do a second fat transfer to finish it up.


    AT LAST! Not only do I get another shot at normalcy on top, but as a bonus, I get rid of fat on my abs and waist, my biggest or at least my least favorite problem area. I have worn my clothes one or two sizes too big for my shoulders and backside my entire life because the right size would not go around my waist.

    I know, fat transfers may not last, but IDC. I have fought my middle for 40 years and I am getting rid of it!

    However, I know I don't want to do any abnormal fat loss diets after this, as I won't want to lose the fat up top, so I will still eat P3 style, as I think it is very healthy for me. My cholesterol went down 40 points the first time it was measured after I did this the first time. I am not going to waste this opportunity, at my age, virtually my last chance to have a body I am happy with. So I will NOT gain enough to need P2--you heard it here! Am I done with Hcg?

    Amazeballs.

    I will check in now and again, too great a group and too many friends here to quit completely. But... zounds!

    ONWARD!
    P
    Pearly You have such a great attitude about the challenges younhave had to face. You are making the most of the situation by seeing the end results in such a great way. Much admiration for you. You better keep checking in too
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2' liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. Load weight after two days 152.6 LIW 142.8 start no inj 4/2/19 4/4 Start P3 141.8 4/5 141.6 4/6 142.8 4/16 140.6 Start P4 4/27 141.6 5/10 142.8 D14

  3. #123
    Hi everyone,

    I'm new to the forum:

    I'm not sure of the correct way to number the days i.e. which one is day 1? ...and here are my stats.

    morning weight - day 1 of loading: 79.7kg
    morning weight - day 2 of loading: 80.3kg
    " " - day 3 - VLCD1: 80.3kg
    " " - day 4 - VLCD2: -1.100 kg (dodgy scales I think)
    " " - day 5 - VLCD3 -400g
    " " - day 6 - VLCD4: - 600g
    " " - day 7 - VLCD5: - 600g
    " " - day 8 - VLCD6: -400 g
    " " - day 9 - VLCD7: -300 g
    " " - day 10 -VLCD8: -200 g
    " " - day 11 - VLCD9: -700g
    " " - day 12 - VLCD10: -300 g
    " " - day 13 - VLCD11: stayed exactly the same

    Which brings me to today. I know you are all into pounds, but you can see the pattern.

    Today I have diahorrea and I was just wondering if anyone has got it on this diet. It may not be related - I'm not sure. The strange thing is, I don't have any stomach cramps or have to run to the toilet - I feel fine, it's just that when I pass stools - they're like diahorrea. So, I'm presuming it's just my body getting rid of toxins.

    Maybe the pause in weight loss this morning was something to do with my body being busy with being a bit sick?

    Really not sure.

    Hopefully I can catch up with all the posts now so I know what's happening.

    Seeya.

  4. #124
    Senior Member april01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Evergreen, CO
    R/P/M
    R5/injections
    Posts
    667
    Here are my stats
    SW 178.6 (I was like 176.6 before load)
    VLCD 23 160.8 (LIW)
    (VLCD) 160.7 (VLCD) 160.7
    P3 week 1 160.7, 160.2, 160.7, 160.7, 161.0, 160.7, 162.4
    P3 week 2 162.4, 162.4, 163.9, 161.9, 161.9, 161.1, 161.1
    P3 week 3 162.6, 161.6. 160.3. 160.3, 161.4, 162.0, 161.7
    P4 week 1 164.1, 161.1, 161.5, 161.5, 161.5, 163.2 (no weigh in)
    P4 week 2 No weigh until last day of week 2 (162.9) 162.9
    P4 week 3 162.9, 163.3, 161.6, 161.8, 162.6, 161.9, 162.5
    P4 week 4 162.5, 161.5, 162.5, 162.5, 162.9, 162.6, 161.6
    P4 week 5 161.3, 162.6, 163.7, 162.4, 162.4, 162.9, 162.9
    P4 week 6 162.9. 161.5, 162.7, 161.8, 163.1, 162.1, 162.5

    Just as I was beginning to write this, a little mouse friend ran across the floor and under my couch..it was just like last week, though my hubby's computer did not fall and get wet, but my coffee went flying and he now under the couch. I thought there maybe another one, but we kind of forgot about it and since we did not see one we stopped trapping, so we are out to get more traps this morning. That is 4 so far. I have heard from friends (we live in the mountains) that this is a bad year for them. Let's hope this is the last little bugger.

    PM: good for you for finally getting these things done. Hope you check in from time to time and keep us posted on how you are doing. I know that all my old HCG friends from 2012 I see on FB so I get to keep in touch and see how they are doing. Kind of funny to have friends that you have never actually met in person.

    I had looked at everyone's post but the whole mouse thing has me shaken.
    I mix my HCG tomorrow night so I can do my first injection on Friday..140's here I come.

  5. #125
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    1,960
    Blog Entries
    1
    Day 11 P3 135.6 So far so good
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2' liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. Load weight after two days 152.6 LIW 142.8 start no inj 4/2/19 4/4 Start P3 141.8 4/5 141.6 4/6 142.8 4/16 140.6 Start P4 4/27 141.6 5/10 142.8 D14

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    R/P/M
    R6/P2/IM injections
    Posts
    740
    Pearly, best of luck with your upcoming surgery next week. I hope everything turns out better than you can imagine and prayers for a speedy recovery. Please keep us posted on how you are doing. I think you are an amazing person with an amazing attitude. I always love reading your posts. You are always positive and offering words of encouragement to all. And funny, Pearly....you....are...funny! And I mean that in a good way. You always make me laugh! You are the girl that everyone wants to hang out with! Never change Pearly! Love you! BIG HUGS!

  7. #127
    Super Member! Kar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    GA (moved from NJ in 2017)
    R/P/M
    R14/P4/Rx sublingual drops
    Posts
    1,124
    Good morning, Lovelies.

    Pearly! OMG, I get really steamed reading all the insurance BS you've had to go through... but FINALLY some good news! Wow! Best wishes for a smooth surgery, a speedy recovery, and an end to P2s!

    Welcome, eacwa! I always count the days on the very low calorie diet as what day I'm on. I'm on P2D14 now... so it's my 16th day taking hcg, but day 14 of VLCD. At 2.2 pounds/kg, it looks like you're doing very well!

    April, eeek!

  8. #128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    August 2019/ Round 6
    Posts
    614
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    Kim, just wanted to congratulate you on sticking to it! From 16 to 12 is awesome! So happy for you and your wonderful new attitude!

    Mandy, when you take all the carbs out that are mostly sugar (starch=sugar) what are left are pretty darned healthy, and you would be surprised how many you can eat and stay around 30 carbs. That sounds low carb, but it is actually pretty moderate. Only because higher sugary-starchy carbs add up FAST and lettuce and cucumbers and the like do not amount to much even in volume. Just be sure to get enough in and don't just eat meat. If you find your system slowing down, try the smooth tea everyone talks about here, or add a few tsps. of (sugar free) fiber and some magnesium.

    All, I may be done with P2. Forever.

    I know, right?


    Don't hate me because I'm lucking out.

    I had breast cancer three years ago, and although it was stage zero at the time, because my sister and Mom had it, and the kind I had was predicated on all those little grains of sandy stuff we get--which I had gazillions of evidently---and because I was small in the first place and two lumpectomies on one breast--- yikes. I decided to forgo the chemo, radiation, mammograms every 6 months, more biopsies of those darned grains (5 at one go for this round!) etc. etc. After discussing with surgeon, cancer specialist, etc. I had a bilateral mastectomy. (No, that is not the lucky part.)


    Short story (I know, too late!) Same day reconstruction, but infection, un-reconstruction, 6 months looking more like Bruce than Kaitlyn, scar tissue, re-reconstruction, ended up . not good. (No, still not the lucky part!)

    Insurance company went out of business. Not lucky. So no actual insurance for 2016 and 17, and now, Medicare! The BC lobby has made sure that insurance, no matter when or how long ago this happened, or if you change companies, etc. you get to keep working on it until you feel okay about it.

    So, fast forward to last week. Got my Medicare plan in April. Had to have a primary care doc to get a referral to plastic surgeon. The one I chose couldn't see me for six weeks. Got my referral (took two weeks), and the surgeon couldn't see me for six weeks. Got my appointment, saw him, turned out he was in my network, but not the places he did surgery (WHOT?) Had to get another referral (two more weeks) and THAT guy couldn't see me for six weeks. FINALLY got to see him, expecting a surgery date sometime next century...and he had an opening NEXT WEEK.


    Okay, THIS IS THE EXCITING Part. Fat transfer. He is going to do a fat transfer from my abs and waist when putting in expanders in order to reshape my breasts back into something human. Then when the actual implants go in, 3 to 6 months from now, he may do a second fat transfer to finish it up.


    AT LAST! Not only do I get another shot at normalcy on top, but as a bonus, I get rid of fat on my abs and waist, my biggest or at least my least favorite problem area. I have worn my clothes one or two sizes too big for my shoulders and backside my entire life because the right size would not go around my waist.

    I know, fat transfers may not last, but IDC. I have fought my middle for 40 years and I am getting rid of it!

    However, I know I don't want to do any abnormal fat loss diets after this, as I won't want to lose the fat up top, so I will still eat P3 style, as I think it is very healthy for me. My cholesterol went down 40 points the first time it was measured after I did this the first time. I am not going to waste this opportunity, at my age, virtually my last chance to have a body I am happy with. So I will NOT gain enough to need P2--you heard it here! Am I done with Hcg?

    Amazeballs.

    I will check in now and again, too great a group and too many friends here to quit completely. But... zounds!

    ONWARD!
    P
    WHOT! WOW! AMAZING!! I'm Sooo happy for you!! That's one way to turn the downside of a reconstruction surgery to winner winner chicken dinner!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #129
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Texas
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/hhcg patches
    Posts
    226
    Blog Entries
    6
    Hey all,

    I didn't disappear but have decided that I am not restarting my HCG when the suringes arrive as I need to do more bloodwork in 8 weeks and want to have an accurate reading as the doc has adjustment my meds since we don't know where I should be. I still don't feel back to normal so that is why I have decided I need to look after my health first and then worry about the weight again.

    I am within 2 pounds of my lowest weight and sure as heck didn't do any extra low cal days after my last injection (ran out of needles and my order is backordered ) I don't know if hhcg will affect bloodwork but decided whats 8 weeks in the big scheme of things. I have decided to eat properly and see if I can maintain my 10+ pound loss and then will restart at some point for the next 10-15.

  10. #130
    Senior Member april01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Evergreen, CO
    R/P/M
    R5/injections
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselsmom View Post
    Hey all,

    I didn't disappear but have decided that I am not restarting my HCG when the suringes arrive as I need to do more bloodwork in 8 weeks and want to have an accurate reading as the doc has adjustment my meds since we don't know where I should be. I still don't feel back to normal so that is why I have decided I need to look after my health first and then worry about the weight again.

    I am within 2 pounds of my lowest weight and sure as heck didn't do any extra low cal days after my last injection (ran out of needles and my order is backordered ) I don't know if hhcg will affect bloodwork but decided whats 8 weeks in the big scheme of things. I have decided to eat properly and see if I can maintain my 10+ pound loss and then will restart at some point for the next 10-15.
    hey
    Sounds like a good plan and it sounds like it would be hard with not feeling well. You need to be able to be your best during this as it is hard enough.

  11. #131
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Texas
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/hhcg patches
    Posts
    226
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by april01 View Post
    hey
    Sounds like a good plan and it sounds like it would be hard with not feeling well. You need to be able to be your best during this as it is hard enough.
    Thanks - this thyroid stuff is not to be messed with and now I am having testosterone issues so my hormones are all over the place so figure I better not add fuel to the fire and get as accurate results to my boodwork to know if we are going in the right direction.

    As a personal rant - I have great insurance but they don't cover compounded prescriptions and at the moment I have three compounds and they cost around 120/3 months each, if they were normal ones more than like would be between 5-40/3 months. Darn insurance.

  12. #132
    Senior Member april01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Evergreen, CO
    R/P/M
    R5/injections
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselsmom View Post
    Thanks - this thyroid stuff is not to be messed with and now I am having testosterone issues so my hormones are all over the place so figure I better not add fuel to the fire and get as accurate results to my boodwork to know if we are going in the right direction.

    As a personal rant - I have great insurance but they don't cover compounded prescriptions and at the moment I have three compounds and they cost around 120/3 months each, if they were normal ones more than like would be between 5-40/3 months. Darn insurance.
    I get a testosterone pellet..350/every 3 months..def. out of pocket.

Page 11 of 33 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •