Popular Pages :


Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 195

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2019 - Altogether we're AWESOME IN APRIL!!!!

  1. #1
    Moderator sdwis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Beach, FL
    R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections
    Posts
    1,455

    LOVELY LOSERS 2019 - Altogether we're AWESOME IN APRIL!!!!

    Hello to all of the Lovely Losers out there from Coco (aka sdwis your newest Moderator). This is your thread for APRIL 2019.

    This joyful and jubilant group of HCGers have been starting new threads every month for years to prevent people from having to sort through literally thousands of old posts, and making it easier for new people to join in.

    Please note as you read through the posts:

    We are all in different phases of HCG.
    We all use different methods of HCG.
    What is right for YOU, is right for YOU and we respect that. We dont judge.
    We discuss ALL aspects of our individual journeys to a healthier lifestyle.
    And MOST importantly, while we can be a little naughty and nutty (always with humor!! ) we are NICE to each other!!



    So, whether you are just starting, finishing or are somewhere in between . . .

    You ARE Welcome - SO STEP RIGHT IN!!
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

    Stable @ 145 for over 3 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 75 lbs. in 3 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 2/4 now!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ottawa
    R/P/M
    R2/P2/HhCG pellets
    Posts
    173
    Hello. Well I am back, I originally did HCG in 2011/2012 and lost quite a bit, but it didn't last. I tried again last year but couldn't stick to it. My dad got quite sick and we were visiting there a lot, it was just too much at once! He is doing a lot better now, and I am ready to focus on myself. Today is loading day one, and I can't wait to get to VLCD1 because I feel a bit ill. Although it is April now it doesn't really feel like spring outside yet, so I think I have some time to get back into my spring/summer clothes! I'm going to Disney in 145 days and want to be able to keep up with the walking, and fit better in the seats, and enjoy the water slides. And not worry my son that the lap bar won't close far enough because mommy's tummy gets in the way (the rides that we have to share them on that is). So yeah. Here I am! I have to get some groceries tomorrow, I had planned to go today but kiddo was sick so we didn't go anywhere. Thank goodness I could order food, you can get anything delivered nowadays!

  3. #3
    Happy April, everyone!!

    Welcome back, gwenna! I think most of us have done multiple rounds so don't feel bad for needing another one Good luck!

    I had a good b-day though I spent it alone lol BF had flowers delivered though so that helped. I ate a little too much and upset my stomach. I've been eating non-P3 foods for the last 4 days so today brings me back on course. I had a breakfast shake for breakfast, I'll have a smoothie for lunch and dinner will be...not sure yet. But it'll be P3. I can't afford to gain back anything I lost in my last round because I still have about 20 lbs. to go until I'm at a comfortable weight. I'm gonna try to eat P3 to lose it (normally that works when I'm in P4) and we've been back in the gym so that should help.
    LDW: 152.2 from last round

    New round
    Starting weight: 156.0
    Current weight: 146.8
    LDW: 147.0

  4. #4
    Good morning Lovelies,

    I'm mentally over it! Feeling paranoid about every thing I eat and multiple correction days is exhausting. I'm going to let my weight settle at 150ish and see how it goes. I'm loving the time with my family but there's a TON of eating going on and I'm hating the left out feeling. I'm also the slimmest person and my sisters are alternating between supportive and catty while resisting my efforts to explain how HCG works... Yes, it's hard but it does work.

    We went to the art festival on Sunday but it was freezing and windy. So many beautiful pieces though and a good turnout despite the weather. We stopped by Rose's booth and her husband's work is amazing! I chickened out of actually introducing myself as he was taking a happy birthday call from his mom still it was nice to spend time with my nieces and nephews in the outdoors.

    150.2 today after a steak day yesterday FML

    Round 1, P2: 187 to 168
    Round 1, P3: 166 stable

    Round 2, P2: 168 to 156
    Round 2, P3: 155 stable

    Round 3, P2: 163 to 149
    Round 3, P3: 149 and hopeful...

    Round 4, P2: 151 (not counting 7lb loading gain)

  5. #5
    Good morning Lovelies!

    Sorry I'm bad about checking in a supporting once I'm "done" with my round.

    X - I'm sorry your body is rebelling against you. Correction days are exhausting. Do you want to share a typical menu (if that is a thing) to see if that helps? Glad you got to stop by Rose's booth. I'd love to get back down to Houston for the some of the festivals.

    Pro - happy birthday! Sorry you had to spend it alone.

    Gwenna - welcome back. You have had tons going on it sounds like. You'll find lots of support for you here!

    AFM - pretty much just the same. I fluctuate between 118-120. I eat pretty simple and somewhat boring so I don't really track too well. Stability has never been a problem for me though, it is just losing weight that is hard. Oh I am teaching myself to become a runner! I've built up to .25 mile run to a .75 mile run in the past week (without stopping). I get in 2 miles most days, walking / lunging / sprinting (my son calls it a gut check) most of it and then trying to pace myself to learn to do long runs. I really do believe I'd like to run.
    R1 Start 149 - End 135.4
    R2 Start 135 - End 129
    R3 Start 129 - End 115
    Maintained weight loss for 2 years +/- 5 lbs
    Gained 10+ lbs from medication
    R4 129.6 - 119

  6. #6
    Amber: I'm starting to run too! I can probably do about 1/2 mile right now but I could do more if I really tried lol Whoever said running gives you a high doesn't know what they're talking about lol

    X: I COMPLETELY understand. Why do multiple CD's if it just jumps back up? Settle where you need to now and you can always do another round later if you need it.
    LDW: 152.2 from last round

    New round
    Starting weight: 156.0
    Current weight: 146.8
    LDW: 147.0

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    August 2019/ Round 6
    Posts
    597
    Quote Originally Posted by amberann View Post
    Good morning Lovelies!

    Sorry I'm bad about checking in a supporting once I'm "done" with my round.

    X - I'm sorry your body is rebelling against you. Correction days are exhausting. Do you want to share a typical menu (if that is a thing) to see if that helps? Glad you got to stop by Rose's booth. I'd love to get back down to Houston for the some of the festivals.

    Pro - happy birthday! Sorry you had to spend it alone.

    Gwenna - welcome back. You have had tons going on it sounds like. You'll find lots of support for you here!

    AFM - pretty much just the same. I fluctuate between 118-120. I eat pretty simple and somewhat boring so I don't really track too well. Stability has never been a problem for me though, it is just losing weight that is hard. Oh I am teaching myself to become a runner! I've built up to .25 mile run to a .75 mile run in the past week (without stopping). I get in 2 miles most days, walking / lunging / sprinting (my son calls it a gut check) most of it and then trying to pace myself to learn to do long runs. I really do believe I'd like to run.
    Go Amber Go! LOVELY LOSERS 2019 - Altogether we're AWESOME IN APRIL!!!! LOVELY LOSERS 2019 - Altogether we're AWESOME IN APRIL!!!!LOVELY LOSERS 2019 - Altogether we're AWESOME IN APRIL!!!!LOVELY LOSERS 2019 - Altogether we're AWESOME IN APRIL!!!! Good to see you doing well!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    August 2019/ Round 6
    Posts
    597
    R5 P3 LOVELY LOSERS 2019 - Altogether we're AWESOME IN APRIL!!!! LIW: 166.8

    3/26 P3D1---165.4
    3/27 P3D2---164.6 (-.8)
    3/28 P3D3---165.2 (+.6)
    3/29 P3D4---164.6 (-.6)
    3/30 P3D5---164.6 (---)
    3/31 P3D6---165.2 (+.6)
    4/1 P3D7---165.4 (+.2)
    4/2 P3D8---165.6 (+.2)

    Still waiting on TOM before seeing a drop in weight. I ate extra everything yesterday, chicken cheese, slaw and coffee cream.


    Have a super day everyone!










    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Junior Member Kellane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Fl
    R/P/M
    R4/P2/inj
    Posts
    28
    Hi guys, checking in mid-P3.

    Yay - I saw your previous posts. - Are you still working out as intensely? It may be worth evaluating. I cling to my work-outs like a security blanket, but I had to reduce the intensity and/or add in some extra protein calories on P-2. I know we are all different, but that seems to have been the culprit for my slow losses.

    X- you are in the home stretch.

    Gwenna - Welcome

    AFM - P3-D16 p3 is a wild ride. I have been adding foods back, super slow. Still no nuts or cheese. No SUGAR. Slowly ramped calories up to 1300-1400 per day and plan to keep bumping them up. No correction days, so far. (Looking for wood to knock on)

    P3 D1 -0.2
    P3 D2 0
    P3 D3 +1
    P3 D4 -2.2
    P3 D5 +1.2
    P3 D6 -1.1
    P3 D7 +0.7
    P3 D8 -1.4
    P3 D9 -0.2
    P3 D10 0
    P3 D11 -1.4
    P3 D12 0
    P3 D13 +1.0
    P3 D14 0
    P3 D15 -1.4 TOM
    P3 D16 -1.0 4.8 below LIW

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    R/P/M
    August 2019/ Round 6
    Posts
    597

    LOVELY LOSERS 2019 - Altogether we're AWESOME IN APRIL!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by gwenna View Post
    Hello. Well I am back, I originally did HCG in 2011/2012 and lost quite a bit, but it didn't last. I tried again last year but couldn't stick to it. My dad got quite sick and we were visiting there a lot, it was just too much at once! He is doing a lot better now, and I am ready to focus on myself. Today is loading day one, and I can't wait to get to VLCD1 because I feel a bit ill. Although it is April now it doesn't really feel like spring outside yet, so I think I have some time to get back into my spring/summer clothes! I'm going to Disney in 145 days and want to be able to keep up with the walking, and fit better in the seats, and enjoy the water slides. And not worry my son that the lap bar won't close far enough because mommy's tummy gets in the way (the rides that we have to share them on that is). So yeah. Here I am! I have to get some groceries tomorrow, I had planned to go today but kiddo was sick so we didn't go anywhere. Thank goodness I could order food, you can get anything delivered nowadays!
    Welcome back gwenna! Your Spring clothes are waiting on you ..lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Kell: Great job so far in P3! Woohoo! Being below LDW always helps

    Jessie: Below LDW too! Great job!!
    LDW: 152.2 from last round

    New round
    Starting weight: 156.0
    Current weight: 146.8
    LDW: 147.0

  12. #12
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    1,960
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Xexymess View Post
    Good morning Lovelies,

    I'm mentally over it! Feeling paranoid about every thing I eat and multiple correction days is exhausting. I'm going to let my weight settle at 150ish and see how it goes. I'm loving the time with my family but there's a TON of eating going on and I'm hating the left out feeling. I'm also the slimmest person and my sisters are alternating between supportive and catty while resisting my efforts to explain how HCG works... Yes, it's hard but it does work.

    We went to the art festival on Sunday but it was freezing and windy. So many beautiful pieces though and a good turnout despite the weather. We stopped by Rose's booth and her husband's work is amazing! I chickened out of actually introducing myself as he was taking a happy birthday call from his mom still it was nice to spend time with my nieces and nephews in the outdoors.

    150.2 today after a steak day yesterday FML
    Oh no..... i wish you would have stopped and interrupted My mil was wishing me a happy birthday My husband had collages and my booth was one booth away with colorful landscapes I had great sales this weekend my husband did too despite the bitter weather My grand daughter came later in the afternoon and brought me a dozen pink roses and balloon
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2' liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. Load weight after two days 152.6 LIW 142.8 start no inj 4/2/19 4/4 Start P3 141.8 4/5 141.6 4/6 142.8 4/16 140.6 Start P4 4/27 141.6 5/10 142.8 D14

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •