Popular Pages :

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2019 - ALL IN for August!!!!

R/P/M
    Next Round Loading October 5/Rx sublingual drops
    Gem, FMD is short for "Fast Metabolism Diet" by Haylie Pomroy. You go through 3 phases each week for 4 weeks. The protocol supposedly repairs your metabolism. We shall see.

Pearly, Gaining when eating appropriately... I'm all too familiar!

(7 pounds were lost in a previous round. They still live in my ticker for motivation.)

I have officially been tested. Water heater replaced...gas leaks fixed...then 3 hours after, I turn on the hot water and the drain in the laundry room basically explodes. There's gunk everywhere and it got to my bathroom Its all pretty much clean now, just a few things still wet. I need to get some bleach and use it near the wall in there. I found some weird ball in the drain that some idiot put in there. Now it works fine and I can finally do laundry. I want ice cream and cake and ice cream cake lol I just had soup though before all that happened and I'm not hungry so I'll stick with it.

Sorry for the rant but it's been a rough week

Morning everyone! Hope you're doing well.

I'm at 150.8 (pretty sure at least). I'm going to eat more protein today vs 2 fruits. I have a few things I have to do then I'm gonna relax because the last few days have sucked.
    LDW: 152.2 from last round

New round
    Starting weight: 156.0
    Current weight: 146.8
    LDW: 147.0

I'm 151.0 today but TOM came last night. I'll probably only weigh every couple days now.

The drain issue hasn't been fixed because the same overflowing happened yesterday. Landlord is going to call someone to have them snake it because his contractor can't do it. I'm very tired and frustrated but I just hope they take care of it.

New round

Well, I didn't weigh today. Too much going on with the house to worry about it. I haven't cheated and didn't eat much yesterday. Hopefully the drain will be fixed today. I just have to wait for my landlord to call and schedule the appt. I can't wait to own my house because all this middle man stuff is nonsense. BF has a leak in his apartment now too. Just a messy week so far.

Hope you're all doing well

New round

R/P/M
    R1P2/HHCG
    Hello everyone!

I tried to get on this weekend, but I couldn't get on the sight. I have had that before with this website a few times. Anyone else ever have that prob?
    I was so excited to post as it's been a tempting weekend! Fri. night I went to a wedding & they didn't cut the cake until late, and I had to leave so I could get up early Sat & they had just taken the cake back to cut it all up. I'm telling you, that I would have taken a piece of that cake if I didn't have to leave!! I ate their grilled chicken & salad, and a bunch of veggies as my appetizer and & know that threw me over my calorie limit, but I make it past the cake!! Ha!

The rest of the weekend I stayed off the sweets, but I know I was over my calories. All and all, I managed to lose 1.4 this week and I'm down 8.4 lbs total! Still managed to stay in the 160"s- barely!!

hcg- sorry to hear about your leak issue. That can be stressing! Hope they take care of it soon for you. Stay the course in the meantime, sister! You aren't too far from your goal!

Nat- Hello, GF, I know you're out there!!! Hope you are doing well. I saw you have been around these forums about as long as me- 2011! We know this program works!!

Hope the rest of you all had a good weekend! The weekends can sometime be a "killer" for me!

Week 2 -1.4
    Week 1 -7.0

Start date- 7/29/19
    VLC start date 7/29/19

R/P/M
    P4
    Blog Entries
    Oh, I don't want to talk about it.

I thought I did reasonably well, but am up point 6! So now I am above my 2 pound window, but I have never found a correction day that works for me, so here I am. All I can do is keep tweaking and hope for the best.

I have been having plain yogurt, blueberries and almonds for breakfast. Today, I had two turkey sausages and some jack cheese. Maybe that will get me back on track. I also have coffee with cream going and it is so good. I found a thermal coffee cup at Walmart--mug shaped, not one of those bullet things that I knock over so easily--- because my pet peeve about coffee (especially with the amount of cream I put in: I like a little coffee in my cream!) is that it goes cold and I take two sips, turn around and have to microwave it. I never seem to finish a whole cup, because it goes cold. So my hope is this cup will keep it warm long enough to drink the whole thing. I hate throwing away coffee, but after three or four zaps, I lose interest.

I really stocked up, with salad fixings, chicken breasts, everything I can think of to keep me happy and on track. I am through P3, starting P3-4ever, so need a few less calories and a few more treats. I got some Terra root chips and casava chips, pork rinds, anything to keep me out of the real chips. They are not as good so I eat less! LOL. Almond butter which I can eat with an apple, celery or just with a spoon. Cheese, which I saved until last adding in P3 this time around.

AT least I FEEL better. I'm not having heartburn, bloat ect. so I am eating more healthy even though I have not found the magic combination to stay stable yet.

Onward!
    P

Oh yeah, just want to say, if it is the 5:30 a.m. Cutie orange, then I am just gonna have to live with it. I can really tell a difference in my ability to wake up and get up, with that small lift in sugar/blood sugar. Incredible, to be honest. Leave it to your Mom to know what to do! She used to bring me a few sips of Orange Juice in bed when I was in high school, and she is the one who suggested trying an orange. I didn't want a whole, big orange, so i got the little Cuties and they seem to be just right.
    P
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!

Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

As of today I have lost 4.4 Lbs total in 6 days including my loading days. I had a .2 lb loss beginning of my second loading day and 2.5 lb loss on my second VLCD. Today (VLCD 3) I only lost .4 lb. Even though I am happy for the loss so far, I feel like I should have lost more so far. So, for all of those that have lost 10 lbs or more in the first week, is that including weight lost after a loading gain? Or total lost from initial weight before loading? I have roughly 50-60 lbs to lose, so I was expecting a little more weight loss. I know everyone is different and my loss is probably normal. But I am just curious.

Lex: I'm on VLCD 7 and I've list about 1 lb per day so far. I think every body and every round is different. Ive weighed less than I do now and lost way more in the first week. Just stick with it and you'll get there

I'm gonna weigh tomorrow. Got the leaks fixed today. Hes never had the drain snaked or cleaned so it was overdue. I've been stressed this last 4 or 5 days but hopefully it's all done now. I haven't drank much water either so I'm drowning it now lol

New round

Kinda slow around here

I'm in the 140's again! By 0.2 but I'm there lol I've been so stressed but hopefully most of that goes away now that everything is fixed.

New round

R/P/M
    P4
    Blog Entries
    Oh Pro! Congrats! That has to feel good!

On the other hand, I am getting closer and closer to the 140's but from the other direction!

I have to say I am getting discouraged. I am not 100% P3 perfect, but 1. I am supposed to be in P4 now! and 2. I am pretty darn close! I am probably 90-95% P3 most days, with the worst I have done is a few root chips, and 1 tiny piece of french bread, about 1x3". And for that, I have been gaining .4 to .6 A DAY. What. The. H&^%$~ !

I am not changing my ticker because--- I don't wanna.

I am trying to have a perfect day today, but I left my cheese and turkey sausage in the microwave at home (had some cheese at work, thank goodness!) and while I packed all the 'extras' for my salad, grape tomatoes, two minipeppers and some diced chicken breast, I forgot to get the actual SALAD out of the fridge and left home without it. Obviously, my head was not paying good attention this morning. I was putting out garbage and hurrying. [email protected]

I was absolutely freakin' perfect yesterday until that little piece of bread and I'm up .... I think it is either .8 or a whole pound. As soon as I saw the scale, I jumped off without doing the part where it tells you the difference from the last time.

grumble grumble grumble. Not going onward. Gonna sit here and gripe.
    P
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!

Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

R/P/M
    R1P2/HHCG
    Good morning fellow losers!!
    Doing well on this end, but I'm feeling somewhat hungry! It is actually lunchtime so I should have a bite b4 I go to the store to stock up for grandkids later this week. Not good to go all hungry to the store!
    So, I did the scale thing this morning and to my surprise, I went down 1.2lbs! So close to being down 10 lbs! Maybe tomorrow. So happy my head is somewhat in all of this, it's been difficult to try and focus on eating right when I have done this before by myself. Thanks for the support!

Good job, Lexus! So, I always count what I lose including load days. I never weighed myself in load days, so I have no clue how much I gained. Just me....
    hcg- the 140's!!! Yay!!
    Pearly- sorry to hear about your struggles w/P3. Know though that I can relate totally with you! I actually did the Leptin diet for a several weeks to regulate my weight in P3. It really helped me. I think there is some forums on here that help you know how that looks. It's been so long since I did it. I will more than likely look into that again when I get close to P3.

Have a wonderful day everyone!

Week 1 -7.0
    Week 2 -1.4
    VLC start date 7/29/19

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast