Popular Pages :


Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 136

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2019 - JUST DO IT in July!!!

  1. #49
    Super Member! Kar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    GA (moved from NJ in 2017)
    R/P/M
    R14/P3/Rx sublingual drops
    Posts
    1,107
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    Kar, I see your likes. Thank you for the support!

    Onward!
    P
    I manage to find time to check in and stalk ya'all.
    Not much going on with me. My weight is creeping up. SIGH. I'm sure it's because I consume "too many" calories, not that I eat "bad stuff," but I am truly HUNGRY! So I need to figure something out there.
    Onward!


    VLCD results... Week 1: -6.6, Week 2: -1.8, Week 3 -1.4, Week 4: -1.2

  2. #50
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Hello all! So good to see you ladies! Sdwis, PearlyMae, kar, tanyamac, hcgpro2, and Charliegirl75! It's been about a year since I fell off the forum, but thought I'd pop in for a little support! Good to see everyone in the swing of things and pushing along!

    I'm on P2 VLCD32 and have lost 17.6 lbs so far. Pushing to lose at least 20 by the end of my 40 injections, which will put me into the 160s. Only a couple of weeks to go, so I'm sure I'll make it.

    This is the first round that I've worked out religiously -- brisk walking and slight jogging. I'm also taking a boat load of supplements for general health and hair/skin/nails, including powdered Collagen Peptides. All of which has done wonders for my hair growth and skin improvement. The more I lose, the more paranoid I get about loose skin.

    This round, I've stuck to primarily white fish and seafood, but had some slow losses, so I broke it up with some lean steak, which got my losses going again.

    Doing good in P2, even though I've had times I've wanted to throw in the towel. And I'm so looking forward to P3, just so I can try out bulletproof coffee!

    Wishing everyone here the best!


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  3. #51
    Welcome, lovely! And great job so far! Just over 1/2 pound per day which is great!!

    Kar: Sorry about the gains but if you're eating the right foods you know what's going on. Maybe try some higher fat foods or more protein? Like...avocado, oils, etc.

    Pearly: At least you're down in inches! TES will always try to mess with you but you've done great!
    LDW: 152.2 from last round

    New round
    Starting weight: 156.0
    Current weight: 146.8
    LDW: 147.0

  4. #52
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by hcgpro2 View Post
    Welcome, lovely! And great job so far! Just over 1/2 pound per day which is great!!

    Kar: Sorry about the gains but if you're eating the right foods you know what's going on. Maybe try some higher fat foods or more protein? Like...avocado, oils, etc.

    Pearly: At least you're down in inches! TES will always try to mess with you but you've done great!
    Thanks, hcgpro!


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  5. #53
    Moderator sdwis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Beach, FL
    R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyladyhcg View Post
    Hello all! So good to see you ladies! Sdwis, PearlyMae, kar, tanyamac, hcgpro2, and Charliegirl75! It's been about a year since I fell off the forum, but thought I'd pop in for a little support! Good to see everyone in the swing of things and pushing along!

    I'm on P2 VLCD32 and have lost 17.6 lbs so far. Pushing to lose at least 20 by the end of my 40 injections, which will put me into the 160s. Only a couple of weeks to go, so I'm sure I'll make it.

    This is the first round that I've worked out religiously -- brisk walking and slight jogging. I'm also taking a boat load of supplements for general health and hair/skin/nails, including powdered Collagen Peptides. All of which has done wonders for my hair growth and skin improvement. The more I lose, the more paranoid I get about loose skin.

    This round, I've stuck to primarily white fish and seafood, but had some slow losses, so I broke it up with some lean steak, which got my losses going again.

    Doing good in P2, even though I've had times I've wanted to throw in the towel. And I'm so looking forward to P3, just so I can try out bulletproof coffee!

    Wishing everyone here the best!
    I always have my best losses(.8 - 1 lb.) when I "mix it up" and throw in beef or chicken on a day when I also have seafood for one of my meals.
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

    Stable @ 145 for over 3 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 75 lbs. in 3 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 2/4 now!!!

  6. #54
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwis View Post
    I always have my best losses(.8 - 1 lb.) when I "mix it up" and throw in beef or chicken on a day when I also have seafood for one of my meals.
    I was trying to be a faithful pescatarian, but I'm willing to "cheat" on my pescatarian protocol for better losses during this HCG protocol!


    P2 SW 188.8 - LIW 167.4 = 21.4 lb loss

  7. #55
    Hope you're all doing well!!!

    I'm down 1.6 today for a total of 3 lbs. lost since Tuesday. Woohoo! Yesterday I had grapes, pineapple, almonds, carrots and a 6" flatbread sub from subway. I'm trying to stay away from bread/starch but it was the best option at the time because I couldn't cook. Today I'm doing the grapes, pineapple, a yogurt smoothie, chicken and cauliflower. I know these bigger losses will slow down when my body gets used to the healthier food but I really want to be in the 140's by next week. I probably won't weigh myself until sometime next week now.
    LDW: 152.2 from last round

    New round
    Starting weight: 156.0
    Current weight: 146.8
    LDW: 147.0

  8. #56
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    3,875
    Blog Entries
    11
    Oh Pro! Congrats!

    I thought I would be down for sure today... uh, hmmm, how shall I say: P'd my brains out all day yesterday, so thought I was losing all that inflammation, but Nope. I'm up! So now I am THREE pounds away from my goal.

    Yesterday was a skip day and today... Is another one, or else I am TWO/thirds through transition. I am waiting to see if I get the HANGRIES again this morning. If not, then it's just a dose issue, and I can start again tomorrow with a bit lower dose. I was fine yesterday after four, but battled through the whole morning again. Ugh.

    I just want to go another week and get closer to 135. Seems doable. Just have to work out the kinks.

    Thanks, everyone.
    Onward!
    P
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    Ticker set for + / - 2 pounds from 130.8 LIW from Fall Round


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

  9. #57
    Moderator sdwis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Beach, FL
    R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by lovelyladyhcg View Post
    I was trying to be a faithful pescatarian, but I'm willing to "cheat" on my pescatarian protocol for better losses during this HCG protocol!
    Seems to be something about beef or chicken that magically gives some of us that needed Whoosh in P2!! Once I'm in P3, I cut back on those and eat more pescatarian style myself during the last week of P3, and maintain very well.
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

    Stable @ 145 for over 3 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 75 lbs. in 3 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 2/4 now!!!

  10. #58
    Senior Member lovelyladyhcg's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    R/P/M
    P2 / Inject
    Posts
    391
    Blog Entries
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwis View Post
    Seems to be something about beef or chicken that magically gives some of us that needed Whoosh in P2!! Once I'm in P3, I cut back on those and eat more pescatarian style myself during the last week of P3, and maintain very well.
    Thereís definitely something to it! Since adding beef and chicken to my protocol, Iíve broken through 10 days of no losses, and now losing about a pound or so every other day. Usually my losses slow down toward the end of P2, but they seem to be speeding up ó which makes it easier to stay the course. Especially since Iím might possibly be on track to exceed my goal!

    But weíll see. Just glad to get my losses moving again.

  11. #59
    Hi! Retired here.....I finally got my brain wrapped around doing a round. Today is the last day of a 3 day load. The first two days were basically disasters...too many carbs, not enough food or fats, so today I'm home and loading on lots of fats with my only carbs in the wine!
    Tomorrow VLCD 1.Did the shopping this afternoon and have veggies, chicken tenders to cook on the forman grill, strawberries (the only fruit for now).
    I really like green salads so that with lean protein is my go to lunch and dinners.
    I'm a bit worried that I've messed up my metabolism with unsuccessful rounds.
    I most likely will rely on the measuring tape to record my progress. I know the scale is an indicator but I'm much more interested in getting my middle minimized! And boy does it need minimizing. I understand where Pearly is coming from when it comes to getting back into clothes that used to fit.
    In the past I've pretty much lost equally across the body but now most of it is from the under the boobs to top of the bottom!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I know how important it is to do p3/p4 right and I did for a couple of years but something went left of sideways and here I am.
    love to all...r
    p.s. hi to all of the ol' timers that may be lurking or checking in on occasion.

  12. #60
    Pearly: WHOT? How did you go UP from releasing all that fluid?? Your body is so weird but I guess all of ours are. Maybe another week will also help you stabilize longer in/after P3? I hate doing longer than what I planned to do but sometimes it does help.

    Retired: Woop! Good luck on your round! I do terribly loading too so don't feel alone. I always eat pizza and other bread-y foods.

    I didn't weigh today but I feel good. It's gonna be SUPER hot here the next couple days so I'm not gonna be able to cook. My kitchen gets way too hot already because it's right by the laundry room (that also has the boiler in it). I got some frozen meal things (not the best, but it'll have to do) so I'll eat those since it only requires the microwave. Food today will be grapes, carrots, maybe nuts/almonds and a frozen meal/healthy choice. I'll probably weigh in again sometime the middle of next week. I want to be down at least 10 lbs. by the time I see my doc on 8/19 because last year she just kept talking to me about Weight Watchers and it was not the most pleasant conversation.
    LDW: 152.2 from last round

    New round
    Starting weight: 156.0
    Current weight: 146.8
    LDW: 147.0

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •