Popular Pages :


Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 25 to 36 of 107

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2019 - MARVELOUS in MAY!!!!

  1. #25
    Senior Member april01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Evergreen, CO
    R/P/M
    R5/injections
    Posts
    667
    just checking in. I have officially decided that I will do another round at the end of the summer. Weight is holding relatively steady. I had higher hopes that once my thyroid was back in check that I may find that I would lose, but my metabolism maybe too messed up who knows. Hubby is still contracting and no real job in site, my oldest is graduating high school next week..a bit scary and so much to do. My youngest is struggling with some emotional issues and we start therapy tonight. Many things going on but I have not forgotten this site and will be checking in from time to time before my next round.

  2. #26
    Super Member! Kar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    GA (moved from NJ in 2017)
    R/P/M
    R13/P2/Rx sublingual drops
    Posts
    1,063
    Bzblonde: Congratulations!!!

    Mairi: "Celebrate with an extra glass of water!" LOL

    April: Waiting a few months to start another round sounds like a good plan. Good luck with everything going on!

    AFM, P2D14 and day 3 of a stall. (No biggie.) I have been working out some dosing issues and ate more than I should have on Saturday due to hunger. Stalls don't freak me out. I know the WHOOSH will happen.

    Hope everyone has a great day!

    (7 pounds were lost in a previous round. They still live in my ticker for motivation.)

  3. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by april01 View Post
    just checking in. I have officially decided that I will do another round at the end of the summer. Weight is holding relatively steady. I had higher hopes that once my thyroid was back in check that I may find that I would lose, but my metabolism maybe too messed up who knows. Hubby is still contracting and no real job in site, my oldest is graduating high school next week..a bit scary and so much to do. My youngest is struggling with some emotional issues and we start therapy tonight. Many things going on but I have not forgotten this site and will be checking in from time to time before my next round.
    All the best, April! Congrats on your daughter's graduation! I also have a child in therapy and things got intense for her this past week. So hard as a momma.

    Quote Originally Posted by GodLovesCowgirls View Post

    I feel like an imposter in here, but just call me on P4. I am losing pretty steady at about 2.2 lbs a week, tracking macros with a coach. I still weigh daily, but only watch the averages. Don’t stress about 2lbs gained in ovulation etc - my averages are pretty steady. Mst likely not doing another round any time soon, as the added losses (about an extra 8-10 lbs in that month) are not worth it in the big picture. If I get stuck on losing, and want to shake things up - sure, maybe.

    This is working comfortably for me so far, so me happy.
    Glad you found something that worked, GLCG!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kar View Post
    AFM, P2D14 and day 3 of a stall. (No biggie.) I have been working out some dosing issues and ate more than I should have on Saturday due to hunger. Stalls don't freak me out. I know the WHOOSH will happen.

    Hope everyone has a great day!
    A whoosh will happen! Hopefully Leez will chime in to help you with dosage!

    AFM, I am up 1.8 pounds LOL I am sunburned so I think that is partly why. I also had a small glass of wine and two pieces of 90% chocolate, and French cheese. Still well under the limit so I should be fine and hopefully back to what looked like was going to be setting weight tomorrow. Strictly OP from now on, OK till Mothersday... I will have some wine then too but no chocolate.

    I hope everyone had a great weekend!
    Round 1 191.6
    LDW after 23 days 171.2
    Planned interruption
    5/10 Continuing round starting at 169.8!
    End of round 1 5/25 163.8
    Total loss 26.4/38 day round
    Goal 150!
    Triumph HHCG

  4. #28
    Super Member! Kar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    GA (moved from NJ in 2017)
    R/P/M
    R13/P2/Rx sublingual drops
    Posts
    1,063
    Quote Originally Posted by Mairi View Post
    A whoosh will happen! Hopefully Leez will chime in to help you with dosage!

    AFM, I am up 1.8 pounds LOL I am sunburned so I think that is partly why. I also had a small glass of wine and two pieces of 90% chocolate, and French cheese. Still well under the limit so I should be fine and hopefully back to what looked like was going to be setting weight tomorrow. Strictly OP from now on, OK till Mothersday... I will have some wine then too but no chocolate.
    Thanks. I'm good with dosage... been doing this a long time.

    I think that Sunburn was the biggest contributor! Glad you're back on track.

    (7 pounds were lost in a previous round. They still live in my ticker for motivation.)

  5. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Kar View Post
    Thanks. I'm good with dosage... been doing this a long time.
    I just noticed! R13!
    Round 1 191.6
    LDW after 23 days 171.2
    Planned interruption
    5/10 Continuing round starting at 169.8!
    End of round 1 5/25 163.8
    Total loss 26.4/38 day round
    Goal 150!
    Triumph HHCG

  6. #30
    Hi all! I have been reading all your funny and awesome comments. The struggle is real for sure but so proud of all of you! I am on P2, D2 and I am super motivated this time to see it all the way through. I have gained so much weight in the last two years (over 30 pounds) and I really want to fit into my bathing suit this summer. For me, having a boring but on point routine helps including knowing what I'm having for lunch each day and dinner. The way I look at it - if I know what I am going to eat the whole week then my shopping is done and I plan my day around it. Although last night I was hungry after dinner. I did lose 2 lbs from my loading time so yay me!!

  7. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by sarawimble View Post
    Hi all! I have been reading all your funny and awesome comments. The struggle is real for sure but so proud of all of you! I am on P2, D2 and I am super motivated this time to see it all the way through. I have gained so much weight in the last two years (over 30 pounds) and I really want to fit into my bathing suit this summer. For me, having a boring but on point routine helps including knowing what I'm having for lunch each day and dinner. The way I look at it - if I know what I am going to eat the whole week then my shopping is done and I plan my day around it. Although last night I was hungry after dinner. I did lose 2 lbs from my loading time so yay me!!
    Welcome! I am a boring P2-er as well. I eat the same 2 meals all the way through: Ground beef patty with sauerkraut or cabbage for lunch; chicken and cucumber dill salad for dinner. I really don't enjoy the other P2 veggies much. Hope it is a good round for you! Are you doing a long one or a short one?
    Round 1 191.6
    LDW after 23 days 171.2
    Planned interruption
    5/10 Continuing round starting at 169.8!
    End of round 1 5/25 163.8
    Total loss 26.4/38 day round
    Goal 150!
    Triumph HHCG

  8. #32
    Phfew back down to 170.8. So far so good on eating dairy. Haven't tried nuts yet but will plan for that after I am done. Thursday I stop my interruption and do P2 for another 22 days!

    How is everyone?
    Round 1 191.6
    LDW after 23 days 171.2
    Planned interruption
    5/10 Continuing round starting at 169.8!
    End of round 1 5/25 163.8
    Total loss 26.4/38 day round
    Goal 150!
    Triumph HHCG

  9. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Mairi View Post
    Welcome! I am a boring P2-er as well. I eat the same 2 meals all the way through: Ground beef patty with sauerkraut or cabbage for lunch; chicken and cucumber dill salad for dinner. I really don't enjoy the other P2 veggies much. Hope it is a good round for you! Are you doing a long one or a short one?
    Ooo cucumber dill salad - yum! For lunch, I have cucumber and tomato with grilled chicken (or sometimes I have an egg instead for protein) with balsamic vinegar as dressing. Dinner is chicken or steak with cauliflower (baked with spices). Fruit is blueberries or apples. Super boring but easy to plan you know. I like also ground beef with lettuce wraps.

  10. #34
    Planned interruption question - someone mentioned (I forgot who plz don't be offended) that I could do an interruption for Mother's Day Brunch.

    But if I would only be eating regular food (and not just p3) for one meal, what will happen if I just continue injections and eat only that one meal for the day? I guess what sort of potential damage would that cause? Seems like interruptions are more for longer periods of time compared to just one meal, am I wrong?
    R1P2 - 4/12/19
    HW:228 on 3/20/19 (lost 8 lbs on my before HCG )
    SW: 219
    CW: 196.8
    Total Loss: - 31.2


  11. #35
    I sort of answered my own question soooo disregard post above.

    Everyone is so quiet
    R1P2 - 4/12/19
    HW:228 on 3/20/19 (lost 8 lbs on my before HCG )
    SW: 219
    CW: 196.8
    Total Loss: - 31.2


  12. #36
    Moderator sdwis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Beach, FL
    R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections
    Posts
    1,431
    Quote Originally Posted by Bzblonde View Post
    I sort of answered my own question soooo disregard post above.

    Everyone is so quiet
    Yep, an interruption is only advised and worth it for 4-10 days, and you would need to stop your hcg for the 48 or 72 hours before you could have that meal.

    Just be glad for whoever is around to celebrate Mother's Day with you, and focus on that instead of the food. You'll be able to eat whatever you want in a few weeks, so just forge ahead with your P2 in spite of what holiday's occur in the midst of it.

    Part of being successful in this journey is learning that FOOD SHOULD NOT BE THE MASTER OF US EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR!!
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

    Stable @ 145 for over 3 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 75 lbs. in 3 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 2/4 now!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •