Popular Pages :

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers 2019 - Sensational in September!!!

Thatís awesome ladies! I am hoping to get into the 130s by the end of my round! That way after P3 the 120s (where I am most comfortable) are not far off and I can get there without another round. I just got home from the pizza place with my kids sister and nephew. It was a lot of fun and I didnít eat any pizza! Which is literally my favorite food of all time so the ultimate test for me lol

Vlcd12

Hello Lovelies,

Not sure if the steak worked or if my body was ready to move anyway but down .8 to 147.2 today. I was so excited about hitting my goal and now look...

So glad it worked out for you JustGit!

Round 1, P2: 187 to 168
    Round 1, P3: 166 stable

Round 2, P2: 168 to 156
    Round 2, P3: 155 stable

Round 3, P2: 163 to 149
    Round 3, P3: 149 and hopeful...

Round 4, P2: 151 (not counting 7lb loading gain)

R/P/M
    R6/P2/IM injections
    Xexy- just curious, how much steak did you eat and did you eat an apple after? Hopefully the .8 is the start of things moving again for you. How many days do you have left?

R/P/M
    February 2019/ Round 5/ Injections

Lovely Losers 2019 - Sensational in September!!!

Ending last loading day tonight with one more piece of cake. I feel like a stuffed pig! Excited/ready to reach a new low weight this round... (#6).

Well I mixed a new batch and did an apple day after my 3 day stall, and down 1.3 lbs.... What a relief! However I am not home a few days and took my scale with me. I am hoping that the difference in floors from my usual weighing spot is giving me an accurate reading. Maybe I am over thinking it and it might not matter.... But there could be a difference in a wood floor vs a laminate tile floor. But I am just happy for the loss...

JustGit- It was about 6oz of pretty lean sirloin which was all I ate for the day. I didn't have apple or tomato so maybe that had some effect...

Vlcd13

Hello Lovelies!

Mini-steak day was a flop! Up to 149lbs this morning so I somehow managed to gain... Period left and everything but here I am with a net 2lb loss to show for thirteen days of doing the right thing. Maybe the frozen shots aren't effective, I just don't know anymore and I'm cranky. If the shots aren't potent there's no need to wait 72 hours before moving into P3, if the shots are potent this is the strangest round ever... do I keep injecting and hope for the best? I'm not hungry which suggests that the shots are working - but my job is so hectic I wasn't eating during the day anyway - which led to binging on nonsense late at night - which led to a fourth round! I can't afford to buy new HCG right now so I was hoping my hoarded shots would work out but (again) I just don't know what to do anymore

R/P/M
    R6/P2/IM injections
    Xexy- are you close to your goal weight? This has been my most frustrating round ever as well and happens to be a round where I had the least to lose. If youíre not hungry it would indicate that your shots are working otherwise I would think youíd be starving. For me, I think eating a larger steak with an apple helped shake things up enough to get good movement on the scale, not saying it will work for everyone. I feel your frustration. I was feeling the same, very unmotivated.

Quote Originally Posted by justgitterdone View Post
    Xexy- are you close to your goal weight? This has been my most frustrating round ever as well and happens to be a round where I had the least to lose. If you’re not hungry it would indicate that your shots are working otherwise I would think you’d be starving. For me, I think eating a larger steak with an apple helped shake things up enough to get good movement on the scale, not saying it will work for everyone. I feel your frustration. I was feeling the same, very unmotivated.
    Thanks! Yeah, I wanted to get to 145lbs this round. My BMI is just within normal so perhaps there's just not enough abnormal fat left... my jelly belly is just gonna stay a thing I guess LOL

R/P/M
    R1P2/HHCG
    Hello! Back from my hiatus & on my 1st "dropless" day. I managed to lose 14# this round, although I always wish for more , but I count it all a win for R1! I'm not sure when R2 will be yet. Hopefully, I will stabilize well on P3- no, I Will stabilize well! Gotta think positive!

I've been reading all your posts from the last few days & even though we tend to have our ups & downs, we are riding this out together! You continue to inspire me!

Rock On!

9/10/19 R1 -14lbs
    VLC R#1 start date 7/29/19
    VLC R#2 start date 10/21/19

VCLD13. Down overnight 0.3 lb for a total of 8.3 so far. Typical slow losses (compared to wk1) this 2nd week but I still have 1 day to go so maybe I will drop some more. In the end, it's amazing how those small drops add up.

Gem, glad you survived your weekend away, and good job on the losses! Keep us posted on how you are doing in P3.

Xexy. How very frustrating for you. You must be at a really hard setpoint.

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Happy Tuesday ladies! I am down 20 pounds this morning! From 164 to 144 I have 13 days left and 16 days until P3! I canít believe how fast this round has gone. At first it always seems like itís gonna take forever but towards the middle it flies by!

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast