Popular Pages :

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers 2019 - NO STOPPING in NOVEMBER!!!

R/P/M
    P4
    Blog Entries
    Tight, you are doing awesome and under difficult circumstances. I see that you are in California. I have friends around Red Bluff who are seeing the power outages. Are you around there? That's a totally different California, for sure.

Gem, you are so right. I am not even running on fumes, my fumes are GONE. My sister's, too. We thought my Mom was getting out of rehab in a week, so we could take her to my sister's house, so her whole family can help, as well as Mom have a bit more independence, my sister will gain back a couple hours a day just in travel time, and me, too. Her place is like 12 minutes from my work, while the rehab is 45 in no traffic. But when they said, yesterday, a week, they meant a week from THURSDAY, because that's how their calendar works. That puts us at Thanksgiving, and sure, all the CNA's and PT's etc will be happy to show up to help her on Thanksgiving. Not. Probably won't get a good schedule of people until the following week, so .... no end in sight here!

Yesterday I thought I was coming down with flu, even though I had a flu shot. But today, I am better. Not quite actually human, but better. I've had this happen before and I think it IS a flu trying to get me, but the antibodies (Auntie Bawdies) from the flu shot are fighting it off. Great not to actually catch the flu, but my Body was a battleground all day and felt like it! I actually self medicated with a Skor bar on the way to rehab and that gave me a second wind. So didn't weigh today, as I can't stand to see another pound pile on. I will try to have a few better days and then see where I am!

My bosses have been out of the country for a couple of weeks and the office has been sooooo quiet. They are back tomorrow, so normal chaos will resume!

Onward!
    P
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    Ticker set for + / - 2 pounds from 130.8 LIW from Fall Round

Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

R/P/M
    R1P2/HHCG
    Pearly!! I feel for you, GF! Do you think your mom is doing well enough to come home sooner? If so, you can request discharge sooner. I've seen rehab centers try & use up patient's days then they have no extra days to use if they would need another stay within the year. You are correct about the holidays. Most homecare agencies (if that's what your looking at when she gets discharged) don't open cases on holidays & since it's a long weekend & a holiday to boot there could be delays in getting all the disciplines started. Someone should be out to open her case in 24 to 48 hrs after she is discharged.
    Your mom is not a prisoner in the facility & you can take her out whenever you want. Sounds like they are more focused on what's convenient for them & not you! I could go on...😉

Anyway, hang in their gal!

I went down a smidge and I'm good for now!

Stay Focused! 😳

R/P/M
    R3P2 hHCG; Used hCG 7 years ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemgirl View Post
    Wow, I hate to say this to all you tired peeps, but this diet usually has me "wired up" after the first week or two! I feel like the energizer bunny! It's 2 a.m. & I really need to go to bed! My weight is coming off slow, but sometimes I don't think I'm eating enough. I'm almost afraid to step on the scale tomorrow as I made 2 pots of sauce & meatballs & I always have to taste to make sure it's ok. Oh well....

Pearly!! 4 lbs? A lb a day? That doesn't sound right but it doesn't sound like you are getting enough sleep! GF, you need to take care of yourself! You are going to end up in the bed next to your mom!! I'm dead serious! You will do no one any good if you are not taking care of yourself. Are you driving? I say, stay at home for a day and take care of YOU! Ok, I'm steppin' off the box....

Tight, you are doing great! Keep it up! How often are they doing power outages by you? How long do they last? Just wondering

Well, maybe I'll go to bed now....

Sweet dreams & Stay Focused!!
    Gemgirl, this is a new situation here. Our utility does this whenever there is a forecasted "wind event" bringing red flag fire conditions. They pre-emtively turn off our power ahead of the high wind (seriously, sometimes only 9-12 mph, but other places where they do it may be 85 mph). The problem is that they can't turn it back on until they inspect every bit of the lines turned off in all neighborhoods. I live in a tiny foothill community above Sacramento, so we are one of the last areas inspected. This the 5th planned outage this year. We were off 5 days, 2.5 days, 4.5 days, 2 days, and this time, they told us repeatedly that we were going to be turned off (as opposed to the usual "might be shutting off power"), and then this afternoon, they decided to not shut it off. SO all the schools were closed, many people lost a full days wages, spent hours preparing, or lost a day not doing things they would normally do because they didn't want to start something that would be interrupted by the outage (washing machine/dishwasher, etc.) SO Frustrating. Today was my only day off. I didn't thaw out chicken to grill because our power was going to be off at 6 a.m. Now I have power, but no chicken. I will cook it tomorrow night... but still GRRR!!!
    Hey, I'm Roni (Ronnie) I bought a ticket on the Onederland Express! Come along and enjoy the ride!

Restarting Round 3

**** Original Protocol ****
    Round 1 LDW: 240.8 (-31.4)
    Round 2 LDW: 230.6 (-41.6)
    Weight loss totals include loading weight from Round 1 only.

R/P/M
    P4
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, Gem! So So right! But, in an unexpected turn around, the insurance people decided Mom was fine and are discharging her TODAY. Thanks for the time to prepare! LOL. But we are all glad. WE scurried yesterday and can get her to my sister's just fine. If I never have to drive to that end of town again, I will be happy. In fact, I may draw a line on the map and never go south of it for. ever. more! She is NOT able to do a lot of things yet, but with less drugs, a lot of what is holding her up will be over. Hoping to get her off the majority of the opioid pain pills over the next two weeks. We are so ready to get out of that place! The people were kind, but she was getting to used to being waited on hand and foot. Literally! I put her shoes on for her for her PT and she looked at me and said, the heel isn't in all the way. I laughed and said, well, stomp it in, old lady! Your tailbone was broken, not your legs! She looked surprised and then laughed and stomped it in.

As for me, well, >>tmi<< offloaded a great deal and p'd my brains out all day and .... UP .6. Well. Dang. I only skipped weighing one day, so guess I should have given myself a few more days. I'm still achy and stiff, so know there is something going on. I haven't been that far off with my eating. I'll get there. Don't love seeing that number, but I'll get there.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOnward!
    P
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    Ticker set for + / - 2 pounds from 130.8 LIW from Fall Round

Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

R/P/M
    R6 P2 hhcg Pellets
    Hi Roni - just wanted to give a shout out to you girl. We're neighbors (about 100 miles south of you) so, been dealing with power outages too, as well as the threats of an outage and then nothing happens... We've only lost power twice, but what a pain! When they notified us of the second outage, I sprang into gear and did three loads of laundry. By the time the power went out (midnight) the house was spic and span! We have a small, portable generator that we hook up to the essentials and always keep the vehicles gassed up when they warn us of an outage. It really is a shame that people have to shut down their businesses and lose sales and wages, and that the schools close down. Huge effect on the economy! Not sure about where you live, but here, a lot of people earn just minimum wage or just above it. They're barely getting by as it is and to lose a few days work just doesn't help them.

I'm doing another round between now and Christmas and have been posting on the Leez's Loaders thread. It's pretty quiet over there, so I've been checking up on you Lovelies over here too (waves to everyone). So far, so good. P2D5 and I'm down 2.8 from pre-loading weight. Some days are better than others, but the downward trend is very inspiring. Keeps me going with a positive attitude.

For those struggling to maintain, hang in there! For those losing, keep up the good work!

I will try to catch up with personals, but may just have to start from here. Happy Friday minus one! Have a great day!

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 P2D15: 136.9 -7.9
    LinderLou

R/P/M
    R6P2 Homeopathic Pellets
    Good Afternoon Lovelies,

Busy day here! Pearly, great about your mom, keep up the good work.
    Roni we have a generator here also.
    Gem Girl: Wish I had your energy on this diet!!! What am I doing wrong.
    Linderlou and I have been keeping each other company on the Leez's Loader's thread--come join us!

AFM: Up .4, I have been stalled for 3 days but I ate later last night. I am POP but have lost close to 16 pounds in 22 days so I am just talking myself through it. Grateful for the losses I have had, my best ever.

Have a great day.
    RK
    [/url]

R/P/M
    Linderlou, I remember your encouragement from 2 years ago and last year! Glad we are on a round at the same time. I will be on P2 for 2-4 more weeks. We have an older generator that runs twice per day to keep 2 fridge/freezers + main freezer safe, but that’s about all it does besides lights when it is on. I can’t start it myself though. Too hard! Gas stove and woodstove for heat are SO handy!! I am a nanny for a teacher, so a LOT of lost wages last month!

Today my little guy ran me off my feet for the whole morning, and I am finally sitting down for my first bite of food at almost 1:30. Missing breakfast isn’t so hard when he keeps me busy. But now I am at their house with cookies and Doritos out on the counters. Good thing I am not in a snacking mood, or they might tempt me! Home is pretty temptation-free right now.

Stuck at same weight for a few days, but not much else is moving either. Can’t taking much for it until the weekend, when I can be home, so I expect a big drop then. I will pop into the other thread soon... Thanks for the shout-out!!
    Hey, I'm Roni (Ronnie) I bought a ticket on the Onederland Express! Come along and enjoy the ride!

Restarting Round 3

R/P/M
    R1P2/HHCG
    Hello Ladies! I see there is a "salesman" in the house! 🤫

Hate to hear about all the power outages! Geez, that would drive me crazy!
    Pearly- oh, that's another thing those places are good at....Surprise discharges! That is so unprofessional! Makes u see who is really in charge. 😡
    Linder- wow, u are sailing right along! Good stuff!

Thxgiving feast w/my family tomorrow. I've had an out of town cousin staying with me the past few days. Hope I can....

Stay Focused!!😳

R/P/M
    R1P2/HHCG
    Me again! So this morning I got to thinking about how discouraged I can get not losing those lbs like I want. Then, I remembered that I hadn't measured myself in awhile. In a months time, I have lost 1 1/2 inches in my waist and 1 inch in my hips! Just remember it's called pounds and INCHES!!
    VLC R#1 start date 7/29/19
    VLC R#2 start date 10/21/19

R/P/M
    R1P2/HHCG
    So yesterday was my family Thanksgiving & yes, I succumbed! 😔 I refused to be discouraged & weigh myself today, so I didn't! I will say that after a cheat, it makes you want to cheat again!

Anyway, the food was Good! Ha!

I'll Stay Focused today! 😳

R/P/M
    Gemgirl, I know what you mean. I always have.a hard time sticking for a few days afterwards. The scale can take a few days to recover, but IT WILL!

I am starting my planned interruption. Stopped my drops yesterday, and tomorrow’s diet will switch to P3 eating. My current plan s 2 weeks max, and then at least another month of P2. I would like to lose another 20 pounds, but will be happy with 15. I should see a big drop the first week back on? I have been stalled with little loss due to inflammation and fluid retention, so this is the basis for my hopes. A week off work, but busy with big medical appointments. Our daughter’s genetics appointment is tomorrow, after a 6 month wait. Then we head to San Francisco to take her to the airport Friday. Midnight flight, so long day with her, and then next day with hubby. It has been a LONG time since we had a little getaway!

Restarting Round 3

R/P/M
    R1P2/HHCG
    Well, I had to weigh myself & I went. Up a lb w/the "cheat" factor. 🤨 I have about another week of drops left, then I'll take a break for a bit. I wish I could be down more than what I am, but I'm not so, I'll move on for a bit. We'll be in Fla for a couple weeks @ the end of Dec., so I'll wait until about mid Jan b4 I think of doing another round. Maybe firm up some flab during the break! 💪

t1ght- praying it will go well w/your daughter. We never stop praying or worrying (try not to do this one much) about our kids! At least I don't. They all have a piece of your heart. 💗 Enjoy the time away with your hubby. 💑 Thx for the encouragement.

Welp, hope you are all doing well & just try &

Stay Focused! 😳

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast