Popular Pages :

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers 2020 - Absolutely Active in AUGUST!!

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    Never heard the wheat thin thing. I don’t do grissini or Melba cause yeah, can’t have just one or two. I think it’s the crunch I’m addicted to, but i just avoid altogether abc an just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I agree about no wheat thins no grissini.... one is never enough for me, Younhave done so well Natalie. Congrats! Are you doing P3 now? Have your cravings subsided.... remember lots of water
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 P4 4/27 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P4 start 141.4 139.0 day74, Day 107 138.4

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Its fine to use any cracker with similar macros (calories, carb & fat content) as the melbas or grissini. So I've often used the Le Pain crackers. I liked both the chestnut and the buckwheat varieties. A rice cracker could work. 2 wheat thins or half a Wasa cracker fit the profile, so they would work too. There is one little line in the protocol that states a little starch is needed, so that is where that menu item comes from. It doesn't seem to have to be wheat.

That is also why the rice starch fillers in supplements don't cause any issues in P2. It just contributes to that small amount of starch already allowed for.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Natalie - you nailed this round. Your weight loss was incredible and being in your two pound window is perfect. Massive congrats!

Quote Originally Posted by sdwis View Post
    Yippee! P3D11 - I dropped 3.2 lb. after total fasting yesterday from being too "full of fat" to eat. I am now back down to .4 under LIW. I'm going to continue to take it easy on fats to see if things go back to being as smooth every day as they were before fat overload happened.
    That's an impressive correction day. I've never thought to do a total fast. I usually wait all day and then eat as much of a rotisserie chicken as I want. I lose about two pounds each time, so it works well for me. I will have to try a total fast and see if I get better results.

P2D2 - down 2.6 this morning, so a good first day. Hope it keeps going!!!!

R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roselanoue View Post
    I agree about no wheat thins no grissini.... one is never enough for me, Younhave done so well Natalie. Congrats! Are you doing P3 now? Have your cravings subsided.... remember lots of water
    Thanks Rose! Yes Iím in p3 now...been almost two weeks. Gonna go for at least another week or more and get into p2 for another round. I want to be sure Iím stabilizing in p3. Hunger and water intake levels are good!
    Hope youíre well!

R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeegirl View Post
    Natalie - you nailed this round. Your weight loss was incredible and being in your two pound window is perfect. Massive congrats!
    Thank you! Itís a day by day conscious effort to stay on track for sure!
    Youíve done so well yourself thus far. First week losses are so fun! How are you feeling? Headaches, hunger at all?

Senior Member poweredbystarbucks's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Slowly ticking down. 172 this morning. That after six wheat thins lol. Iím done with that thought lol. I love eating clean. I was sloppy before this and not watching what I ate. I made some fresh halibut last night with a Dijon glaze and it was divine. I will keep using that recipe. I canít wait to be in the 160s!! Itís going to feel amazing. It used to frighten me to be that ďheavyĒ but my mind is healthy now and I donít have eating disordered thoughts. In AA we talk about having an allergy to alcohol. I need to think of sugar in the same way.

I might pull the trigger and order more hcg. Vanity round for a little padding after this one. I have been ordering clothes like a mad woman. It fun when you feel cute again.

I have not seen my boyfriend in almost a year. He is sober as well but had been struggling and went to treatment. He loved me at my worst so now that I am getting healthy and do Pilates I am going to knock his socks off Lovely Losers 2020 - Absolutely Active in AUGUST!! and probably his pants Lovely Losers 2020 - Absolutely Active in AUGUST!! heíll be back in October.

Whoever dropped 2.6, way to go!!!! Thatís amazing. Keep that momentum up!! I love those days where you skip an entire digit!!

Natalie, when do you start your new job??

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeegirl View Post
    That's an impressive correction day. I've never thought to do a total fast. I usually wait all day and then eat as much of a rotisserie chicken as I want. I lose about two pounds each time, so it works well for me. I will have to try a total fast and see if I get better results.
    The rotisserie chicken (instead of steak) usually also works for me to lose at least 2 lb. if it's due to something such as mistaken sugar or starch, but since I seem to have eaten too much chicken and fat the day before, all I could do was let it digest, especially since I also was not hungry at all, which made it really easy.

Things are back on track this wee so far, I even had braised pork shanks yesterday, and about a whole pound of dark sweet cherries - both of which were foods I was previously sensitive to. I was totally shocked and surprised to only be up .4 today.
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 150 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

Good morning. P2D3 - down 2.4 (5.0 total)

Sdwis - sounds like you were able to keep your correction day loss and are stabilizing well. So nice!

Natalie - no issues yet. Just plugging away every day hoping this round is easy and trying not to think about it all the time. Haha

Senior Member poweredbystarbucks's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Morning. My losses feel so slow. Iím down to 171.2 and am on vlcd16. Down 13.8 but I guess slow and steady wins the race or so I tell myself. I feel a lot thinner so itís weird. Could be the Pilates. I might do a filet tonight as that always makes me lose more but I hate doing so much red meat.

I need to decide soon if I want to order one more round. I have 12 more doses so I think I can hit 20 lbs gone. I would take a short P3 for 21 days and finish up.

A lb of cherries would keep me in the bathroom indefinitely Lovely Losers 2020 - Absolutely Active in AUGUST!!Lovely Losers 2020 - Absolutely Active in AUGUST!!Lovely Losers 2020 - Absolutely Active in AUGUST!!

R/P/M
    R6P3 Homeopathic Pellets
    Good Morning Lovelies,

Hope everyone is doing great. Wonderful to read about everyone's success!

Leez, Thank you for the information on the Papain. I will look into that for P3. Is there any brand you like? I find Amazon really confusing. Also, you mentioned collagen in your coffee. When do you use that? What kind do you get?

My weight loss has been very slow, but I am not complaining as I am beginning to get rid of my stubborn thigh fat. I also want to get stable before I transition to P3. I have a theory that may keep my thyroid from tanking once the support of hHCG is removed, but it is just my theory not based on any fact.

Hope everyone has a great day.

RK
    [/url]

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast