Popular Pages :

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers 2020 - Absolutely Active in AUGUST!!

Senior Member poweredbystarbucks's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    I made a costly mistake and thought that Tejon was free of sugars. It used to be but nope, not anymore. Up one whole lb. I will do an inflammation smoothie and hope for a correction. I hate the days of hanging around the same two lbs. I want some movement.

Natalie, your weekend sounded awesome. A correction day will take care of that.

Off to read the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R/P/M
    R6P3 Homeopathic Pellets
    Happy Monday Lovelies,

Welcome CatherineC and Emily.

Emily, I try to really stay POP especially the first week. YOu may already know this but on the top of the forum there is a link to the original manuscript, (with what is on protocol) and on the HCG DIET INFO website there are some helpful P2 links.

Coco: I also have worked from home for years. I "treat myself" by trying to do weekend chores during the week- 1 per day at the beginning so that I can really flop and enjoy the weekends. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. However, I make everyone sort their laundry into correct hampers (Darks, colored, whites etc.) and do that during the week. I also make my family that is living here pitch in during the week--Character building ha ha.

AFM: I have been in a plateau and have a sore throat (thanks dad). Not coronavirus, just dad had laryngitis and some little bug at the end of July and gave it to all of us. So I am starting a PI to get healed before moving forward. Also, daughter's birthday is this weekend, so a break will be nice. Today is Day 2 of 500 calories without hHCG pellets. I know I am ill because I am not at all hungry ha ha. I am very close to my goal, could probably go even lower beneath my goal, but I just need a break mentally and physically. I find PIs really help me.

Hope everyone has a great day and wonderful losses.

Fondly,
    RK
    [/url]

R/P/M
    R2 P2 drops
    Thanks for the feedback RK, I hope you get to feeling better soon. I read through the original protocol again and I don't think half those veggies are going to work out for me... I don't know what chicory root or beet greens are or how to cook them. I was surprised tomatoes were on the list, they are a little more sweet. Maybe for the vitamins they have? I also didn't see grisani or Melba toast in the store so I got some wasa crisps. I don't know why but I think I ate those all those years ago when I did this originally. I remember chicken broth not giving me any problems either and would eat soup with spinach, chicken, chicken broth and lemon juice. Definitely sticking to the low fat approved meats and the fruit list and servings, kinda weird he didn't mention food weight for the serving size on fruits?

Anyways I'm rambling. Hope everyone is doing well. I'm down 2-3 lbs today which is a good start. Take care.

R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Blog Entries
    P3 Day 14 and down 2.8 lbs from steak day yesterday. Woot! Sitting at 3.8 above LDW. Staying on track today with P3 foods and away from the carbs in the pantry!

Stay strong everyone!

Senior Member poweredbystarbucks's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Looks like folks are down. Emily and Natalie! Thatís a great steak day! I was down 1.4 but Iíve been dancing around the same number and need to break this stall. I wonder if doing a PI for a few days would shake things up before my next batch. I could eat P3 and satisfy myself and then jump back in. Gonna read up.

I just realized that I am down almost 48 lbs since mom died. Thatís a lot of weight! Healthy is the goal and Iím getting there.

This round Iím down 16.8 lbs and itís vlcd21. Itís been a slow round for me but I feel healthier and leaner and attribute the Pilates to the muscle tone and possibly the slower losses. Itís crazy how different my body looks at this weight with daily Pilates vs. no workouts.

R/P/M
    R4P3; First Rx hcg round. Have used homeopathic drops for previous rounds but regained weight
    I am the same weight today. At first I was disappointed because I REALLY want to be back in the 230's. Then I reflected on my own advise to others...don't obsess over a number... I am going to just focus on the basics and the end goal. My disappointment was only momentary, and I am thrilled to be down 20 lbs in 20 days. Back into shorts I can enjoy the rest of the summer (until they are falling off and I get to shop from my bins again), and I know from my pattern that I will see the 239's within a few days if not tomorrow.

Stay strong...work the protocol and the protocol will work for you!
    I am Roni (Ronnie) I am finally giving REAL RX HCG INJECTIONS "A SHOT"

**** Original Protocol ****
    Round 1 LDW: 240.8 (-31.4)
    Round 2 LDW: 230.6 (-41.6)
    Round 3 aborted
    Round 4 LIW: 232 (-28.0)

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    Still on P4 3 months now 138.0 down 6.2 from LIW
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 P4 4/27 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P4 start 141.4 139.0 day74, Day 107 138.4

R/P/M
    R4P3; First Rx hcg round. Have used homeopathic drops for previous rounds but regained weight
    Wow! Rough day! I have been having occasional pain in my lower back/flank. Not sure if it is kidneys or ovaries. It has only been happening in the 3 weeks since I started on the hcg injections, and this is the third time it "flared". It feels different from my back pain, not a spasm. First time was on the left and then moved to the right. I thought kidneys and drank even more than my large amount of water (3 quarts to a gallon, and I made sure to hit a gallon that day, with plenty of added electrolytes and liquid minerals.)

Last night it hit hard on the left side, and I thought here we go again, but it won't last. I upped my fluids and tried to sleep through it, but didn't sleep well. I got up and got my guys out the door, did a little around the house, and then went back to bed for a bit. I even slept through my alarm for my injection, and today has become my skip day instead of tomorrow...

When I woke up, I felt better after that water moved through, but was still hurting, and felt a bit nauseous. Not like I was going to get sick, just uncomfortable. Definitely did NOT want food. So, I just sipped warmed bone broth twice today. I had a tiny bit of applesauce when I had to take my potassium because I cannot take it on an empty stomach, and then took it easy all day. The kidney/ovary pain is now almost gone (I only feel it if I really think about it), but I still feel a bit unsettled in my entire mid-section.

I am not worried...just figure it is the hormone at work. Just weird as I only have ovaries, and have not heard from them for 8 years... I used to go the ER with pain from ovarian cysts, and this was no where near that intense. I have also had cysts on my kidneys. I will get this checked out if it continues, worsens, or if it is accompanied by a fever. At this point I am just monitoring, drinking fluids, and hoping for a big loss on the scale since I couldn't eat. Sometimes not eating means NO loss...

Well, that was my weird experience for my first time taking the real hormone... homeopathic drops certainly didn't cause THIS type of reaction...
    I am Roni (Ronnie) I am finally giving REAL RX HCG INJECTIONS "A SHOT"

**** Original Protocol ****
    Round 1 LDW: 240.8 (-31.4)
    Round 2 LDW: 230.6 (-41.6)
    Round 3 aborted
    Round 4 LIW: 232 (-28.0)

Hello Lovely Losers!

I'm back trying to lose the Covid 15 that I have gained over the last 4 months. Ugh. I'm VCLD 8.

I love coming to this thread. I don't always post, but I read and always learn something and am constantly awed and inspired by you all.

I have a question about Planned Interruptions. I've read in posts here that many have found Planned Interruptions very useful. What do you do exactly?

I want to stop after 24 VLCD days so I can do two days without injections and then have the 4 days we are going to be at a lake cabin to enjoy P3 foods. From there I would like to resume P2 for another 2 weeks. I am on VCLD 8 and have lost 5.9 lbs of the 15-17 lbs I need to lose (this is slow loss for me in week 1). If the past is anything to go by, I will likely end up having lost about 11-12 lbs by 24 days, but would still need to lose another 5-6 lbs.

How long should the interruption be, and what is the least amount of time I should go once I resume the injections after the interruption? I will be right at my target weight if I lose the 5-6 lbs, but if what people say about the first week back after a PI is true, I could lose that in one week. So do I continue for a second week or stop after I get to goal? I am mostly concerned about stabilizing once I'm done. I normally settle 2-3 lbs over my LDW, so I don't mind going lower than my goal as long as I can stabilize at only a few lbs over once I'm done.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Mo

R/P/M
    R2 P2 drops
    Good morning everyone,

Mo, sounds like you are doing well. Sounds like you don't have much weight to lose, not having a lot of fat to lose definitely makes your body hold on tight on any diet. Can't help you with the planned interruption but good luck.

Tightwad- I don't know much about you or your history but it sounds like you should consult a doctor. I know they claim you are being supervised and you have a prescription but let's be real the websites are dealers not doctors. Find out what's going on, again I don't know you so please don't be offended when I say I don't think your general health is worth sacrificing for this diet.

Powered- sounds like you are doing well. 48 lbs is quite the achievement congrats! And more importantly congrats on your health.

As for me... Vlcd3 and I'm down a total of 4 lbs to be at 183. I'm hoping by Sunday I will be in the 170s. Not sure how many pounds I can lose in the 43 days. Spending a ton of time peeing!

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo55 View Post
    I have a question about Planned Interruptions. I've read in posts here that many have found Planned Interruptions very useful. What do you do exactly?

I want to stop after 24 VLCD days so I can do two days without injections and then have the 4 days we are going to be at a lake cabin to enjoy P3 foods. From there I would like to resume P2 for another 2 weeks. I am on VCLD 8 and have lost 5.9 lbs of the 15-17 lbs I need to lose (this is slow loss for me in week 1). If the past is anything to go by, I will likely end up having lost about 11-12 lbs by 24 days, but would still need to lose another 5-6 lbs.

How long should the interruption be, and what is the least amount of time I should go once I resume the injections after the interruption? I will be right at my target weight if I lose the 5-6 lbs, but if what people say about the first week back after a PI is true, I could lose that in one week. So do I continue for a second week or stop after I get to goal? I am mostly concerned about stabilizing once I'm done. I normally settle 2-3 lbs over my LDW, so I don't mind going lower than my goal as long as I can stabilize at only a few lbs over once I'm done.
    You have the interruption planned exactly right. An interruption can be done anytime after the 23rd VLC dose day. Once you have transitioned, the minimum break is 4 days. That max is 14 to jump right back in. Any longer and you would need to load again.

Once you resume you can go as long as it takes to get to your 40 maximum dose days, but you can stop anytime before that once you complete at least 4 more dose days. Then you transition again into your P3. Your stabilization will not be affected if you have completed about 30 dose days. That means you will want to go for about a week more to give you the best chance for a good stabilization. But you can end at any point after that without affecting your stabilization.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Thank you Leez for the precise reply. That is exactly what I needed to know. Given what you have said, I feel good about going back into P2 for a week and then monitoring it from there.

Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast