Popular Pages :

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers 2020 - Absolutely Active in AUGUST!!

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Most people do very well with holding their losses to date during the interruption, but even if you gain a bit, it usually comes off quickly once you re-enter P2. Good luck with your break!
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

the3rdpower Jessie Anderson III's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R2P2 Injection HUCOG
    P1D1
    Excited... Have not done HCG in a long time but am confident in its ability. Iím away from a scale today but Iíll weigh myself for P2 start in a couple of days.

Iím finding out all diets usually fail due to behaviors so Iíll be working with eating timers and trying to establish some tiny habits to shift to a healthier relationship with food. Would like to drop 30-40 but am not tied to any outcome for this first round.

With all that said... load day!!! Lovely Losers 2020 - Absolutely Active in AUGUST!!

HCG 125 iu Pregnyl prescribed by my naturopathic doctor
    B12 + B complex 2X weekly
    Lipotropic 2X weekly
    All intramuscular injection

Itís so quiet in here now days...

R/P/M
    R2 P2 drops
    I'm so so hungry today.

Senior Member poweredbystarbucks's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyc88 View Post
    I'm so so hungry today.
    Are you doing injections? If you are starving I would add in more protein. You might need to adjust your dose. Iíve been hungry too and think my plan is to end these shots, do a PI and then do another round with the new batch. It might kickstart my losses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    I'm so so hungry today.
    Hi Emily,

Hunger is almost always a dose problem. I don't want to hijack this thread, but if you want help with adjusting your dose, you can make a post in this topic:
    Help If You Are Hungry on HCG Diet ~ Please Read and I'll walk you through how to figure it out.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo55 View Post
    Hello Lovely Losers!

I'm back trying to lose the Covid 15 that I have gained over the last 4 months. Ugh. I'm VCLD 8.

I love coming to this thread. I don't always post, but I read and always learn something and am constantly awed and inspired by you all.

I have a question about Planned Interruptions. I've read in posts here that many have found Planned Interruptions very useful. What do you do exactly?

I want to stop after 24 VLCD days so I can do two days without injections and then have the 4 days we are going to be at a lake cabin to enjoy P3 foods. From there I would like to resume P2 for another 2 weeks. I am on VCLD 8 and have lost 5.9 lbs of the 15-17 lbs I need to lose (this is slow loss for me in week 1). If the past is anything to go by, I will likely end up having lost about 11-12 lbs by 24 days, but would still need to lose another 5-6 lbs.

How long should the interruption be, and what is the least amount of time I should go once I resume the injections after the interruption? I will be right at my target weight if I lose the 5-6 lbs, but if what people say about the first week back after a PI is true, I could lose that in one week. So do I continue for a second week or stop after I get to goal? I am mostly concerned about stabilizing once I'm done. I normally settle 2-3 lbs over my LDW, so I don't mind going lower than my goal as long as I can stabilize at only a few lbs over once I'm done.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

Mo
    Hello Mo,

I'm the "Planned Interruption Queen".

Your plan sounds good, and Leez's advice is correct. Just make sure you don't have any sugar or starch during the interruption or you could resume by having 10 lbs. to lose from the interruption gain. Although I do have some reddi whip on top of my coffee during the interruption, but the amount of sugar in that is so minimal it doesn't cause a gain with me for those few days.
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 150 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections

This stuff is a game changer Lovely Losers 2020 - Absolutely Active in AUGUST!!Lovely Losers 2020 - Absolutely Active in AUGUST!!

I was at 167.8 this morning. My losses are slow but I feel amazing. I had some hunger and had to ignore it. I donít count my food and actually added in some melba yesterday. I tried to shock my system and also donít want to be so low in carbs that I mess things up.

Did anyone do the fast metabolism diet after this?

I feel so thin. I am putting things on and they are too big. I have missed this feeling. Just feeling confident and like I look good. I hate that I associate that with weight but itís been that way my entire life. Now itís about health and my daily reformer pilates classes keep me strong.

I am rambling. Leez, you are a wealth of knowledge. Thank you. Do you think a PI would increase the losses? Iím on my 24th injection and down 17.6 lbs. I get my new batch tomorrow and think my old ones are losing their potency. I could do a 7 day PI and fill up on P3 foods and finish strong. So 28 days of injections take a break and go back for 20 more? Is that too risky. I did miss one injection on accident but it worked out.

More later.

R/P/M
    R2 P2 drops
    I ate too much today, 740 calories but I finally am not hungry. Extra sirloin with lunch, extra cracker. I had only been eating one fruit a day today I ate both. Reading through the forum I should skip my dose tomorrow and drop the day after. I will be working the next 4-5 days so my mind will be otherwise occupied. Will see if I lost anything in the morning.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pbs
    Did anyone do the fast metabolism diet after this?

....Do you think a PI would increase the losses? I’m on my 24th injection and down 17.6 lbs.
    The FMD isn't compatible with P3, but is great for P4.

I highly recommend doing a month of the Fast Metabolism diet for P4 (maybe give yourself a week or two of P4 before jumping in.) For me, it fixed the carb sensitivity I had developed that made me gain anytime I ate even a small amount of starchies. And it fixed it quickly. After the first week, I was even losing on the carb days.

As for PI increasing losses, some have reported that their losses picked up after the PI. You are already losing more than the average daily amount of .5 pounds, so it is hard to say whether the end of your round will keep up that pace, or if it will slow and bring your average down closer to the norm. So I guess the short answer is that its possible you might lose better after the PI than if you had not taken one, but no one can promise that will happen.

R/P/M
    R4P3; First Rx hcg round. Have used homeopathic drops for previous rounds but regained weight
    Tightwad- I don't know much about you or your history but it sounds like you should consult a doctor. I know they claim you are being supervised and you have a prescription but let's be real the websites are dealers not doctors. Find out what's going on, again I don't know you so please don't be offended when I say I don't think your general health is worth sacrificing for this diet.

Powered- sounds like you are doing well. 48 lbs is quite the achievement congrats! And more importantly congrats on your health.

As for me... Vlcd3 and I'm down a total of 4 lbs to be at 183. I'm hoping by Sunday I will be in the 170s. Not sure how many pounds I can lose in the 43 days. Spending a ton of time peeing!
    Thanks, Emily, and I agree... I need to discuss this with a doctor. Unfortunately, I have not met either my primary care or my ob/gyn. I have had a few video visits with my new primary and would not be comfortable bringing this all up with him. I am scheduled for a video visit with my ob/gyn (he has rescheduled twice), but cannot go in at this time due to Covid-19. If it is considered an emergency, then I have to go in through the ER, and I would most likely lose my new job caring for that newborn due to possible exposure. That is why I am hesitant to go in for pain that I feel I can explain. If I start spotting again, or have prolonged pain/extreme pain, I will absolutely have someone drive me the 70 minutes to an ER and get checked out. Or if the ob/gyn wants to do a pelvic after our visit...

I am also researching if hcg can cause old or new endometrial tissue to grow/act up as I had endometriosis. This could possibly even explain where the spotting was coming from earlier in my round, if I grew some new tissue around my ovaries... I just don't know how all that works. But you are right...nothing is worth giving up the tiny bit of health I have left.
    I am Roni (Ronnie) I am finally giving REAL RX HCG INJECTIONS "A SHOT"

**** Original Protocol ****
    Round 1 LDW: 240.8 (-31.4)
    Round 2 LDW: 230.6 (-41.6)
    Round 3 aborted
    Round 4 LIW: 232 (-28.0)

R/P/M
    R4P3; First Rx hcg round. Have used homeopathic drops for previous rounds but regained weight
    Today I broke into the 230's with a .6 loss. 239.4. I did end up eating a bit last night after only sipping bone broth yesterday. I had my first crackers of the round. (corn/rice crackers to stay gluten-free. This affected my first of the morning weight, but I went back to bed after drinking more water and taking my early am meds, and when I woke up a few hours later, the scale was my best friend .

The pain is gone today, although I am being super careful. My daughter has come up from her trailer several times to lift anything even slightly heavy for me. I don't have to go anywhere until Saturday, so I will rest a lot, keep my fluids up, and keep monitoring to see if anything else questionable happens "inside".
    I am Roni (Ronnie) I am finally giving REAL RX HCG INJECTIONS "A SHOT"

**** Original Protocol ****
    Round 1 LDW: 240.8 (-31.4)
    Round 2 LDW: 230.6 (-41.6)
    Round 3 aborted
    Round 4 LIW: 232 (-28.0)

R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    The FMD isn't compatible with P3, but is great for P4.

I highly recommend doing a month of the Fast Metabolism diet for P4 (maybe give yourself a week or two of P4 before jumping in.) For me, it fixed the carb sensitivity I had developed that made me gain anytime I ate even a small amount of starchies. And it fixed it quickly. After the first week, I was even losing on the carb days.

As for PI increasing losses, some have reported that their losses picked up after the PI. You are already losing more than the average daily amount of .5 pounds, so it is hard to say whether the end of your round will keep up that pace, or if it will slow and bring your average down closer to the norm. So I guess the short answer is that its possible you might lose better after the PI than if you had not taken one, but no one can promise that will happen.
    Yes, I meant for P4 so thank you. I will try it for sure. If I can do this I can do that!

I blew it tonight and took a friend to dinner for her birthday and to cheer her up. I wasn’t going to eat but that was rude so I had some German bier sausage and some ahi tuna. I didn’t touch the rad or fondue but the sausage isn’t protocol and the ahi has some mustard on it. I did an hour of Pilates and am going to bust out 20 minutes on the spin bike and pray for redemption.

Tightwad, I do spot on hcg and they do give it to pregnant women so I’ll bet it could thicken the lining of the uterus as that is the goal for women to get pregnant. Maybe research what it does for fertility. That could be your answer but I would message your doc and explain. Yay for the loss!!

Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast