Popular Pages :

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2020 - Absolutely Amazing in APRIL!!!!

Taco Tuesday? Hello ladies.

Kar, let me know how your egg day goes. I did one my last round just because I didnít want to wait all day to eat. It did the trick.

RoseL, youíre doing amazing. My will and frustration was getting the best of me. If I didnít interrupt, I probably would have cheated and ruined my last couple weeks so I decided to try the other approach. Iíve never tried a PI, and I wonít know if I can successfully until I try.

RK, tri tip and chocolate sounds good to me.

Hi LindaLou! Iím so glad to hear your still healthy. We are hanging in there too. Today, my shoulder hurt much less. It was more like a sore muscle than pain today. I agree that more good food should aid itís healing. It was the final factor for me that pushed me to do a PI. I was feeling beat up and felt my body was needing more for a bit.

I woke up at 0.4 over LIW. I did drink some tea before I weighed in. I also may have had more pepper jack than necessary. Since my shoulder is a bit better with rest and more nutrients, I went out to lift a little bit with Mr. Savannah to try to warm my muscles up so I can get a good stretch afterwards. Heís home until 5/10 on doctor orders. Heís holding his 18 lbs lost well a little over a week into P3. Today, the sun is shining so I should get plenty of exercise. The goats are out and so is Mr. S saw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R/P/M
    R6P4 Homeopathic Pellets
    Hello Lovelies,

I just noticed an email from Intermountain HCG. Through tomorrow, 4/8/20, they are having a buy one bottle of homeopathic pellets get one free sale. The code is bogop . These are the pellets I have used. I don't know if anyone will find this info useful,(let me know your thoughts) but I just wanted to pass it on in case it helps anyone.

Hope you are having a great day!

Fondly,
    RK
    [/url]

R/P/M
    R15/P4/Rx sublingual drops
    Thanks, RK! I've used those before. I liked them.

Hello everyone! Glad to see people are doing well and active on the forum.

Today is Day 12 for me and I am down 8lbs from pre-preloading, and 11 lbs from post-preloading. So I feel really good about this! I am already looking forward to eating fat though, that is for sure. I'd like to start toning up a bit- maybe some of these Youtube yoga videos, but that would mean cleaning all the legos off the floor which really seems like a never-ending task...

I have to share, my stress and busyness are through the roof. In addition to raising my 4-year old son, and now teaching him his letters as well, I am finishing my last semester of graduate school online, AND they just restarted our clinic rotations virtually online this week. Couple that with all the stress of this situation (my brother in law is an Em Dept doctor and they have a 12 week baby at home) I am just like wow, I am so happy this diet is actually keeping me energized, centered, and calm. I can't resort to sugar or alcohol to self-medicate and I'm actually much more balanced than I would be. So... anyway. Looking forward for this situation to be over though. Who's ready for summer?

Have a great night everyone. Stay healthy!

R/P/M
    R15/P4/Rx sublingual drops
    Mornin' lovelies!

P3D17. Egg day did not work. There was NO change in my weight. I suppose that's better than gaining...

Now I'm contemplating a new concept: wine day.

ONWARD!

Super Member!
    R/P/M
    R6 P4 hhcg Pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by Kar View Post
    Mornin' lovelies!

P3D17. Egg day did not work. There was NO change in my weight. I suppose that's better than gaining...

Now I'm contemplating a new concept: wine day.

ONWARD!
    Well, wine IS dehydrating! I'll join you, not because I am out of my window, just because I like wine

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    LinderLou

Good morning ladies!

My PI is still going excellent. Iím back to 1 lb under LIW. I didnít eat much yesterday working in the yard, but got plenty of water. Today, we are supposed to resume as long as the weather allows so I started the day with another egg, mushroom, onion, and avocado omelet. It was delicious.

The distance learning combined with Mr. S wanting to rush me like we are short on time (sigh) is working my patience. I really want to drive to one of the lakes and take a nice long hike all by myself...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Member!
    R/P/M
    R6 P4 hhcg Pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by rkthin View Post
    Hello Lovelies,

I just noticed an email from Intermountain HCG. Through tomorrow, 4/8/20, they are having a buy one bottle of homeopathic pellets get one free sale. The code is bogop . These are the pellets I have used. I don't know if anyone will find this info useful,(let me know your thoughts) but I just wanted to pass it on in case it helps anyone.

Hope you are having a great day!

Fondly,
    RK
    Hey RK - Thanks SO MUCH for this heads up. I just ordered and it looks like it saved me about $45. NICE! Funny, last night I was wondering if I had enough pellets left to even do another round and then got to wondering how in the world I could go about counting those tiny little rolly polley things! This solved the problem handily and since they're hhcg, will certainly keep for a while.

I also just switched to a Homeopathic Doctor who put me on Nature Thyroid, Progesterone cream, Magnesium and B-12. Everything was delivered by mail (which is cool) so I didn't have to drive anywhere. Just started today and hoping that getting the thyroid hormones squared away helps with weight issues and fatigue.

Oh, one other tip about the nut snacking (or any other snacking, for that matter) is to pay strict attention to the portion. I love cashews and find them a great quick snack, BUT, I measure out one portion (11 nuts, according to the package) at a time. I have a little custard bowl that I keep on my desk for snacks. Once I've eaten a portion, and think I want more, I wait at least 30 minutes and then reassess. If I still want it, I will have some more, but usually, my appetite is satiated and I can wait until my next meal. For me, if I just kept eating out of the jar, it would be empty before I knew it. This was a new thing for me during my first round or two. Mindful eating is a HUGE thing in keeping the weight off.

Everyone have a great day!

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    LinderLou

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    @kar: sorry your correction day didn't work. I know how disappointing that is.

Throwing out a thought: It could be that you discovered an egg sensitivity (or just a sensitivity to a large quantity of them). Trying an egg correction day and gaining afterward was my first clue that eggs are a big problem food for me. I get up to 4 pound losses from most of the other correction days, so that that was a big red flag.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    I think this is vlcd 29 I lose track Lost .4 lbs Using my new hcg mix so have plenty to finish long round. About 10 more vlcd with inj I would love to lose 5 more lbs but as it appears As i am nearing my goal the losses have slowed down and looks like 4 more based on current loss . That will work for me and put me about 3 lbs from goal which i would be thrilled with. I do sense i am slightly hungrier earlier than usual in the evening so have started eating my dinner at 5-5:30 instead of 6:30 I am satisfied after i have eaten but last week i had no evening hunger last week. Might sound silly but i was drawing 13 on hcg when i mixed 1:1 ratio. The new batch i got a mixing vial so mixed 2:1 ratio and drawing 25 iu So before i was at 130 and this time i am probably getting 125. Is it possible that little amount might account for my early hunger Leez. Hard to believe That little difference would matter but maybe i should fo to the 26 mark just to be sure. Not ravenous hunger but it is there
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2' liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 Start P3 141.8 Start P4 4/27 141.6 R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P3 day 15 141.8 P4 start 141.4

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Its unlikely that 5iu would change things very much, but you can test the theory by bumping it a bit, rose.

However, its more likely you were getting a little less than 130 from the first mixture since it was 1:1, and more would get left in the needle than at the higher mixing ratio.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    Just checking in on good Friday. Losses about 14 lbs Vlcd 31 or maybe day 30 Losses still about .47 lb day
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2' liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 Start P3 141.8 Start P4 4/27 141.6 R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P3 day 15 141.8 P4 start 141.4

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast