Popular Pages :

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers 2020 - Dazz'ling and Decorating in DECEMBER!!!

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections

Lovely Losers 2020 - Dazz'ling and Decorating in DECEMBER!!!

Hello to all of the Lovely Losers out there from Coco. This is your final thread of the year for DECEMBER 2020.

This joyful and jubilant group of HCGers have been starting new threads every month for years to prevent people from having to sort through literally thousands of old posts, and making it easier for new people to join in.

Please note as you read through the posts:

We are all in different phases of HCG.
    We all use different methods of HCG.
    What is right for YOU, is right for YOU and we respect that. We dont judge.
    We discuss ALL aspects of our individual journeys to a healthier lifestyle.
    And MOST importantly, while we can be a little naughty and nutty (always with humor!! ) we are NICE to each other!!

So, whether you are just starting, finishing or are somewhere in between . . .

Try to resist all the sweet and treats... & STEP RIGHT IN WITH US!!!
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 150 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

Blog Entries
    and for anyone who thinks they will be alone during the season.... there is a group on P3 and P4 at the moment due to start another round in January...ready to cheer you on....
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 2 - Start weight 82/180.4 After Loading 83.6/183.92
    Sept '20 - First round since 2015!
    Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 |wk 2= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 |Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 5= -1/2.2 |Week 6= -.8/.44 |Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs- LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | week 2 - on LIW | week 3 - up .66 | week 4 on LIW - 9 weeks after LIW 180.4

R/P/M
    P2

steak day magic

Just wanted to pop on and let folks know that even though I'm in P3--technically P4 now, but remaining pretty close to the no sugar/no starch of P3--I completed my first steak day with great success. On second day now of being back to below LIW. Just reinforcing that so far for me this program has absolutely delivered. Doing it by the book has really paid off, and the effective built-in correction was such a relief. No stress, just reasonable action.

Happy December, Lovely Losers. May we all find HCG supportive through the holiday season!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj

Tis The Season

Greetings Congratulations on today's success and learnings. Today is VLCD3 with a loss of 3.0 lbs, with really no hunger (so far) Looking forward to completing this round before the new year. I am an avid water drinker and at the moment enjoying a strawberry flavored water. Lunch today will be smokey chicken meat balls and garlic spinach and have decided to cook beef and broccoli for dinner. Since I love leftovers looking forward to enjoying these again. As it is apple season it's been yummy to enjoy all the varieties; with adding oranges and grapefruit in the weeks ahead. Hope wishes everyone is doing well and being safe. Looking forward to sharing December with you

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    Greetings Congratulations on today's success and learnings. Today is VLCD3 with a loss of 3.0 lbs, with really no hunger (so far) Looking forward to completing this round before the new year. I am an avid water drinker and at the moment enjoying a strawberry flavored water. Lunch today will be smokey chicken meat balls and garlic spinach and have decided to cook beef and broccoli for dinner. Since I love leftovers looking forward to enjoying these again. As it is apple season it's been yummy to enjoy all the varieties; with adding oranges and grapefruit in the weeks ahead. Hope wishes everyone is doing well and being safe. Looking forward to sharing December with you
    Welcome! Sounds like a great start!! Are you doing a long or a short round?
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    10/4/20 P2 Loss 20.8 pounds
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168
    12/6/20 P4 Adjusted LDW to 169

Second round 1/3/21

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Thanks so much Mrs. Strong! I have not quite decided as with respect to the length of the round. Hope you have a great rest of the day on P4

Thanks so much Mrs. Strong! I have not quite decided as with respect to the length of the round. Hope you have a great rest of the day on P4
    Not quite in P4 yet! Starts Sunday! WHOA that is sooner than I thought all of a sudden!
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    10/4/20 P2 Loss 20.8 pounds
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168
    12/6/20 P4 Adjusted LDW to 169

Second round 1/3/21

Blog Entries
    Hi Sweetpea.... welcome and all of the best for your round....
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 2 - Start weight 82/180.4 After Loading 83.6/183.92
    Sept '20 - First round since 2015!
    Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 |wk 2= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 |Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 5= -1/2.2 |Week 6= -.8/.44 |Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs- LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | week 2 - on LIW | week 3 - up .66 | week 4 on LIW - 9 weeks after LIW 180.4

R/P/M
    P2
    Welcome, SweetPea! Sounds like you're doing great--and your food sounds wonderful! I found P2 to go best when I found some compliant recipes I loved and enjoyed the food.

Where in the Midwest are you? I'm in Michigan.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Oh I see hope you’ve enjoyed P3 thus far. Was you most recent round long or short? Also how long is your P3 phase? I’m looking forward to the holidays and spending time with our pod. So far not concerned about the food as I’ve never been a fan of the tradition holiday foods, so my contribution will be P2 friendly (grilled filet mignon, spinach, and baked cinnamon apples). Best of luck with starting P4!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Good morning! Enjoying my morning tea with a loss of 1.2 lbs. Yesterday evening revamped my mid-week menu prepared chili with fresh tomatoes and asian kabobs w/baked cabbage steaks; all to say these additions will take me thru the weekend. Also added in a watermelon flavored sparkling water, Yum Today lot's errands so making sure to be extra careful while out and about. Best wishes to all for a wonderful, happy, and successful December 3rd

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Hi MisssM! Thank you. I am from Oklahoma. I quite agree the recipes do help as I enjoy cooking.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast