Popular Pages :

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers 2020 - Dazz'ling and Decorating in DECEMBER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    Oh I see hope you’ve enjoyed P3 thus far. Was you most recent round long or short? Also how long is your P3 phase? I’m looking forward to the holidays and spending time with our pod. So far not concerned about the food as I’ve never been a fan of the tradition holiday foods, so my contribution will be P2 friendly (grilled filet mignon, spinach, and baked cinnamon apples). Best of luck with starting P4!
    Thanks! It was a long round. I think I am going to stay mostly P3 with some added carbs here and there. Mostly thinking about having some sweet potatoes and some legumes on occasion. My favorite chocolate too, though I have some Lily's that I haven't touched even if it is P# compatible! I don't eat rice, sugar, pasta, potatoes so not planning to start now. Oh, half a bagel maybe too!
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    10/4/20 P2 Loss 20.8 pounds
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168
    12/6/20 P4 Adjusted LDW to 169

Second round 1/3/21

R/P/M
    P2
    Oh I see hope youíve enjoyed P3 thus far. Was you most recent round long or short? Also how long is your P3 phase? Iím looking forward to the holidays and spending time with our pod. So far not concerned about the food as Iíve never been a fan of the tradition holiday foods, so my contribution will be P2 friendly (grilled filet mignon, spinach, and baked cinnamon apples). Best of luck with starting P4!
    I started with a short round and opted to keep going with a long round with tremendous success. I'm sticking to P3 for 8 weeks as it's pretty much how I have come to eat for thyroid health per doctor's orders. I may reintroduce legumes and maybe rice for hoppin' John, my fave New Year's tradition. But we'll see.

I'm a native Texan and spent lots of time camping in Oklahoma as a girl! So funny that you consider yourself located in the Midwest; I always thought of that area as the south. But it is somewhere in its own territory, really, with cultural traditions from the south, respective native peoples, as well as the Midwest.

Anyway, I love reading about your food. You're so creative with your P2 meals. I'm going to start taking notes for my next round mid January!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Good morning! Enjoying coffee with nutmeg with a loss of 1.6 lbs on VLCD5. Twas quite cold yesterday while running errands so was happy to enjoy dinner by the fire. As I had beef twice yesterday (yummy chili) today will have eggs for lunch and chicken for dinner. Still loving the flavored sparkling water (Bubly and Waterloo) especially when chilled. Hope everyone has had a great week and is looking forward to the weekend Best wishes to all for a wonderful, happy, and successful December 4th!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Congratulations your success during the long round! Would agree Oklahoma is its own territory feeling more midwest if you have roots in Kansas/Nebraska/Missouri; while feeling more southern with roots from Texas/Louisiana/Mississippi. Michigan is so beautiful especially the lakes really wonderful for camping.

Thank you for the kind compliments about the P2 meals, I find it comforting and less restricted if I cook the meals. Also lends itself to the midwest ideas of if one grows/cooks their food they are more likely to eat it. For dinner tonight its cabbage roll soup with chicken for the protein.

Please feel free to share your meal ideas and expert insights too Pro-tips are very much welcomed

Good morning! Enjoying coffee with nutmeg with a loss of 1.6 lbs on VLCD5. Twas quite cold yesterday while running errands so was happy to enjoy dinner by the fire. As I had beef twice yesterday (yummy chili) today will have eggs for lunch and chicken for dinner. Still loving the flavored sparkling water (Bubly and Waterloo) especially when chilled. Hope everyone has had a great week and is looking forward to the weekend Best wishes to all for a wonderful, happy, and successful December 4th!
    Yum! I am kind of looking forward to P2! I just remember how simple life is on P2!

Have a great weekend, all! Lots of Red Cross volunteering for the next 5 days for me. Blood drives, Covid testing sites, and building cleaning.
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    10/4/20 P2 Loss 20.8 pounds
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168
    12/6/20 P4 Adjusted LDW to 169

Second round 1/3/21

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    I love Waterloo Sparkling Waters in P2. My favorite flavors are grape, strawberry, & coconut. I also bought stevia drops in the same flavors, and add those and food coloring and it looks and tastes like sweetened soda, which I don't even drink .
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 150 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

Blog Entries
    Morning all....
    Sweerpea I prefer the long round and always do a skip day from week 1. I am too impatient to wait for the mandatory break period in between so i tend to squeeze every ounce I can out of P2 haha
    Normally i find winter time the best time to be on P2... but this round and the follow up round in January will run throughout my summer... i love the structure of P2... no thinking

As much as I love cooking... feeding just me is more of a necessity and in general its very plain food for me

Talking about water... i love water ... simple plain water... and also sparkling water.... but will definitely consider some coconut water today when i go stocking up
    Today marks the end of week 4 of P3/4 and although over LIW And been plagued with all sorts of stuff this Round only needed 1 steak day and hoping to report good stars for week 4
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 2 - Start weight 82/180.4 After Loading 83.6/183.92
    Sept '20 - First round since 2015!
    Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 |wk 2= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 |Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 5= -1/2.2 |Week 6= -.8/.44 |Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs- LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | week 2 - on LIW | week 3 - up .66 | week 4 on LIW - 9 weeks after LIW 180.4

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Brilliant! Little things make such an impact and thanks for the tips.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Wonderful and so inspiring your expertise in learning what works. I too like the simplicity of choices of P2 especially these days the fewer decisions the better in my book. I haven’t tried Waterloo’s coconut but would be very happy to learn your impressions.

Congratulations on completing P3/4 and moving on to the next round...it will be a great one. Happy shopping!

Blog Entries
    Although our bodies and the way it responds to food and HCG is very different Its nice to compare as reference points as you go along
    One thing I need to draw your attention to is that Im not in the States.... I am in South Africa so I cannot compare brands with you... i need to check labels alllll the time to make sure I am going in the clear

One big mistake I made in week 1 of P3 is to accidentally drink sweetened almond milk and it was marked very clearly!!!
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 |wk 2= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 |Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 5= -1/2.2 |Week 6= -.8/.44 |Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs- LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | week 2 - on LIW | week 3 - up .66 | week 4 on LIW - 9 weeks after LIW 180.4

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Good Evening Flo,

Greetings to you in South Africa. Yes it was your “Good morning all” during my evening that tipped me the wink that at least the Atlantic separated us. Brand differences and label differences are so important here in the states I have found regional differences in some product ingredients. Also one must always keep an eye out for changes/new recipes the manufacture may make to a given brand (sneaky) Which is another good thing about P2 for me at least using only fresh foods instead of processed foods. I’m really thankful for my herb garden and the local farmer’s market.

Thank you for the insight to be super critical of labels
    and our body’s responses with hcg. With all that’s going on in the world it’s easy to miss the details so here’s to wishes for a better 2021. Enjoy the rest of the evening.

Blog Entries
    It is so important to keep an eye on lables... but luckily p2 is just do basic simple and uncomplicated
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast