Popular Pages :

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers 2020 - Dazz'ling and Decorating in DECEMBER!!!

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Good morning! Enjoying coffee with nutmeg/cinnamon with a loss of 1.0 lb on VLCD6. My favorite yesterday was a sliced apple with cinnamon it checked all the boxes crispy and tasty. Really enjoyed the cabbage roll soup adding dashes of apple cider vinegar gave a yummy zip of flavor. Thankful still no hunger pains or serious cravings A few errands today, tidying, and Christmas decorating for my activities. Best wishes to all for a wonderful, happy, and successful December 5th!

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    Good morning! Enjoying coffee with nutmeg/cinnamon with a loss of 1.0 lb on VLCD6. My favorite yesterday was a sliced apple with cinnamon it checked all the boxes crispy and tasty. Really enjoyed the cabbage roll soup adding dashes of apple cider vinegar gave a yummy zip of flavor. Thankful still no hunger pains or serious cravings A few errands today, tidying, and Christmas decorating for my activities. Best wishes to all for a wonderful, happy, and successful December 5th!
    What a great first week you had, Sweetpea!

Have a great weekend decorating!
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    10/4/20 P2 Loss 20.8 pounds
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168
    12/6/20 P4 Adjusted LDW to 169

Second round 1/3/21

I am now officially on my last day of P3! Can't wait to see what happens next, haha! Not planing anything big for P4 but excited nonetheless. I grabbed an apple yesterday and had a snack that I really enjoyed! No more no snacking as long as I eat good meals and they don't replace a meal!

I have enjoyed volunteering for the Red Cross in my down time and in between babies. So fulfilling. Everyone, consider donating blood! The Red Cross really needs it. ONly 3% of the population donates and right now with Covid the need is much higher. Seeing transfusions on the other end of things, I know how life-saving these units are and how fast they can go!

Ok gotta run! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168

Second round 1/3/21

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Good morning Enjoying tea with a loss of 0.6 lb starting VLCD7, tomorrow will be a full 7 days. Planning to focus on tea in lieu of coffee for the next few days nevertheless something warm in the mornings is a treat especially with the cold weather. Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful weekend and is looking forward to a nice week ahead. Best wishes to all for a wonderful, happy, and successful December 6th.

R/P/M
    P2
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrong View Post
    I am now officially on my last day of P3! Can't wait to see what happens next, haha! Not planing anything big for P4 but excited nonetheless. I grabbed an apple yesterday and had a snack that I really enjoyed! No more no snacking as long as I eat good meals and they don't replace a meal!

I have enjoyed volunteering for the Red Cross in my down time and in between babies. So fulfilling. Everyone, consider donating blood! The Red Cross really needs it. ONly 3% of the population donates and right now with Covid the need is much higher. Seeing transfusions on the other end of things, I know how life-saving these units are and how fast they can go!

Ok gotta run! Hope everyone has a great weekend!
    I wish I could donate blood. Unfortunately, because I had a blood cancer 26 years ago, they don't want my blood. So grateful you're doing the good work that you're doing, though! When my dad was alive he would donate double to cover what I couldn't donate, which I always thought was such a lovely gesture.

Cheers to P4, m'lady!!

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMissM View Post
    I wish I could donate blood. Unfortunately, because I had a blood cancer 26 years ago, they don't want my blood. So grateful you're doing the good work that you're doing, though! When my dad was alive he would donate double to cover what I couldn't donate, which I always thought was such a lovely gesture.

Cheers to P4, m'lady!!
    Having lived in areas with mad cow, neither can I! I donate time. It is super easy to volunteer for them and I have time now. I started by volunteering during the wildfires and am now a blood donor ambassador. They have trainings and professional development stuff. Really cool.
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168

Second round 1/3/21

Blog Entries
    I too can unfortunately not donate any longer.... I donated since I was 21 for about 28 years.....
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 2 - Start weight 82/180.4 After Loading 83.6/183.92
    Sept '20 - First round since 2015!
    Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 |wk 2= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 |Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 5= -1/2.2 |Week 6= -.8/.44 |Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs- LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | week 2 - on LIW | week 3 - up .66 | week 4 on LIW - 9 weeks after LIW 180.4

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Good morning Enjoying coffee with a stall the completion of week one, and very grateful for the overall progress. Quite busy morning still finishing my cuppa. Decorating and indulging in audiobooks during my work break. Hope Monday has been kind and productive for everyone. Best wishes to all for a wonderful, happy, and successful December 7th

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea View Post
    Good morning Enjoying coffee with a stall the completion of week one, and very grateful for the overall progress. Quite busy morning still finishing my cuppa. Decorating and indulging in audiobooks during my work break. Hope Monday has been kind and productive for everyone. Best wishes to all for a wonderful, happy, and successful December 7th
    Such a great first week you had! Hope you have a great second week!
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168

Second round 1/3/21

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Good morning! Enjoying coffee with nutmeg with a loss of 0.2 lb on VLCD8. Moving closer to my lady time likely may be factor into the slowing of weight release importantly am feeling really good this week. Yesterday I so enjoyed crunchy apples and my water. Looking forward to a bit of warm weather this week to complete winter gardening. Best wishes to all for a wonderful, happy, and successful December 8th

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Thanks so much for the well wishes! Enjoy a great week as well.

R/P/M
    R1/P2/Inj
    Good morning! Enjoying my morning tea with a loss of 0.1 lbs on VLCD9; small loses are continuing in week 2 and I think with TOM approaching this may be reason. Overall I feel lighter, have more energy, and no hunger pains. Still remaining true to protocol with food and water choice guidelines; however will say until yesterday I was not having a full serving of veggies (e.g. 1 cup cooked veggies per day rather than per meal) so hopefully with sufficient calories we will ring the changes. Best wishes to all for a wonderful, happy, and successful December 9th

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast