Popular Pages :

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2020 - JOYFUL & JUBILANT in JULY!!!

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    Thanks for the encouragement! I have some strong role models in this forum and that helps so much! LOVELY LOSERS 2020 - JOYFUL & JUBILANT in JULY!!!

VLCD 46 - back down to 198.6
    Total loss - 36 lbs

A pattern of losing and going back up and then down and down. Used to it now. I need a good BM - sorry for tmi - but i do! Gonna take smooth move tonight. Always need it at least once a round. Gonna give this another week to push to 40 lbs. and stabilize at 195 or less. That’s my goal!

Someone mentioned just doing a PI then hopping back in for another 3-4 weeks. I’d rather do that then several weeks of p3 and p4.

What do y’all think? I feel good enough to do a PI yet i don’t want to hurt my chances of stabilizing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If you've already completed nearly 40 days, you can't do a Planned Interruption for 3-4 more weeks. That would be a practice known as Cycling. It works for some people, but for others it's a "recipe for disaster" when it comes to stabilization.

I just ended a planned interruption of 5 days, but I had completed about 28 days (including skipped days) of VLCD. I'm going to stay on VLCS for about 14 more days, then be done. I'll be happy where I land at that time.
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 155 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

Super Member!
    R/P/M
    R6 P4 hhcg Pellets
    Happy Friday all.

Just checking in to be accountable. Still solidly in my window and feeling "slimmer" in my clothes. Not much new to report here. Focused on staying home and staying cool. It's supposed to be over 100 for the next week or so... At least we don't have the humidity.

Everyone here is doing great! No question, this diet works! I look forward to reading the forum every day. It helps me stay focused on eating clean and well overall.

Have a great weekend everyone! Keep up the good work!

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    LinderLou

R/P/M
    R6P2 Homeopathic Pellets
    Happy Friday Lovelies,

I was in the middle of a long post but then my computer decided to take the weekend off early! GRRRRR

Nice to read that everyone is doing well. Also, It is so very wonderful to hear from our successful veterans! It is really inspiring.

My daughter is doing well, she is down 10 pounds.

AFM: I am doing well, but losing every other day. This really screws with my head, but the scale is moving and my losses are overall very good. I am thinking of adjusting my goal back down so I have a bit of a cushion.

My current challenge is I am going to have a big birthday at the end of the month. Not sure if I should do a planned interruption for a few days or just cheat? I am thinking about a planned interruption.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Fondly,
    RK
    [/url]

R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Blog Entries
    VLCD 47 - 1.2 loss
    Total loss - 37.4 lbs.

Scale is still going down. Woohoo! Iím 197.2 today. I started at 234.6. Iím ecstatic! Still feel good enough to continue into the weekend and next week. Smooth Move did the trick and I feel lighter and clothes are looser.

Hang in there yíall!

R/P/M
    round 4phase 2 homeopathic drops
    Natalie, you are doing amazingly well!
    So happy for you!!

Rkthin..I'd say the planned interruption.
    Cheats tend to have bad results. But your choice.
    I stayed totally clean on my birthday little over a week ago. Was my first day of P3. It was super hard but I did it. I had jello with canned whip cream. Made my family a pie.

P3d12. I got may days mixed up, thought I was on day 14. Oh well.
    Holding steady at my ldw!! Very happy about that.
    Have had cheese, Greek yogart, mayo in my deviled eggs. Had a banana, too!
    Trying to think of something new to try.
    Going to pick up Ezekiel bread for next week. All the stores are 15 miles. Try to only go to town 1-2 times a week. My daughter lives 30 miles away on the other side of the city and I usually go out to her house twice a week if they don't come here which they don't very often.
    So I use those days to go to the store.
    I don't really like Ezekiel bread but I will give it another whirl. I can eat it toasted.
    when I'm not on this diet I can get away with eating Franz organic 24 grain bread. Low in carbs and sugar. 60 calories a piece. Or the Sara Lee at 45 calories a piece. And I don't eat it everyday. What I really want is peanut butter!!

Hoping you all have a lovely day!!

R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Blog Entries
    VLCD 48 - .6 loss
    Total loss - 38 lbs

Busy day taking the kids to gardens in downtown salt lake. Did a bit of hiking and Iím tired today. My neuropathy in feet is pretty bad today so just taking it easy. It was therapeutic and refreshing to be outdoors and the kids loved walked through the gardens locating various plants, flowers and bugs.

Down .6 today. Didnít get enough protein or veggies yesterday so gonna make sure of that today. Gonna continue into next week. Not sure exact day when Iíll stop drops but I have another 2 weeks worth in any case. Feeling okay except feet and tired from yesterday.

Hope everyone is doing alright!

R/P/M
    round 4phase 2 homeopathic drops
    Must be the weekend!!
    Gorgeous day! Getting lots done around the yard and house.
    Hubby came home after 4 days on the ocean with cod, cabazon, and halibut!! Yummy!!

R/P/M
    R6P2 Homeopathic Pellets
    Good Morning Lovelies and Happy Monday,

Natalie you are doing really great!

Tanya thank you. Yes I am thinking it is definitely a PI. That fish sounds lovely.

AFM: no weight lost today. I seem to be losing every other day this round, which is really odd. I think the weight until this point came off quickly because I was only that high for a few weeks. The lack of weight loss keeps me humble and POP ha ha. I also adjusted my goal downwards 2 pounds. I need a cushion. I may go a bit lower than that, but we will see how this goes.

How is everyone else doing?

IT is going to be hot here, so I am working on the patio while I can this morning. So lovely to be outside. Have a wonderful day!

Warmly,
    RK
    [/url]

R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Checking in.
    VLCD 51 - 1 lb loss
    Total loss - 39.2 lbs

Still feeling good yet I need P3 I know. Only 4-5 more days of drops left so I will finish it out. Iím very happy with my progress and I love feeling healthier. Hope everyone is doing well.

My phone died last weekend so I havenít checked in. Missed you all! Hope everyone is hanging in and staying strong. Itís so worth it!

P.S. I miss avocados. Gonna be the first food I eat in p3!

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    Checking in.
    VLCD 51 - 1 lb loss
    Total loss - 39.2 lbs

Still feeling good yet I need P3 I know. Only 4-5 more days of drops left so I will finish it out. I’m very happy with my progress and I love feeling healthier. Hope everyone is doing well.

My phone died last weekend so I haven’t checked in. Missed you all! Hope everyone is hanging in and staying strong. It’s so worth it!

P.S. I miss avocados. Gonna be the first food I eat in p3!

I wondered what happened to you. I missed your daily posts. Keep up the great work
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 P4 4/27 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P4 start 141.4 139.0 day74

R/P/M
    R6P2 Homeopathic Pellets
    Good Evening Lovelies,

Natalie and Rose, you guys are doing so great!
    AFM: 2 days of a stall and only down .4 today but, better than gaining. I walked 10,000 steps today so hope that helps!

Daughter is down 2 lbs, so that is good.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Fondly,
    RK
    [/url]

R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Day52 - .6 loss
    Total loss - 39.8 lbs

Was feeling a bit nauseous last night cause I took vitamins on an empty stomach. Doh! Feeling much better today. A few more days till P3. Iím thinking Iíll be in P3 next weekend. Yay!

Hang in there yíall! We are strong!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast