Popular Pages :

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2020 - JOYOUS in JANUARY!!!!

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections

Arrow LOVELY LOSERS 2020 - JOYOUS in JANUARY!!!!

Hello, ARE THERE ANY Lovely Losers still out there? - If so, here's your new thread for the New Year – January 2020.

Our jovial and joyful group have been starting new threads every month for several years to prevent people from having to sort through literally thousands of old posts, and making it easier for new people to join.

Each new thread is called “Lovely Losers” + something or other (hopefully clever, witty or inspiring!).

Although we call ourselves "Lovely Losers" - 'cause that's what we are! – everyone is welcome, including Lively Lads!

Please note:
    We are all in different phases of HCG & we all use different methods of HCG.
    What is right for YOU, is right for YOU and we respect that. We don’t judge.
    MOST importantly, while we can be a little naughty (with humor!) we are NICE to each other!!

So whether you are just starting, finishing or somewhere in between . . . YOU ARE WELCOME!!!!
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 145 for over 3 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 75 lbs. in 3 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 2/4 now!!!

R/P/M
    R15/P4/Rx sublingual drops
    Thanks, Coco!

Happy New Year, ALL!

R/P/M
    P4
    Blog Entries
    I'm here! Almost. Was planning to start loading yesterday...then today... well, I know I WILL. I just have to sort of sneak up on it. Any minute now. P
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus

Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

I loaded NYE and NYD so today is day 1 of phase 2 for me. I am frankly very nervous. I have been carrying the same extra 20 pounds for years now, and I have lost and regained 10 pounds of it probably 4 times at least. I am hopeful I have learned enough to finally keep the weight off. I know that I have been here so long that my body has it as a "set point" and I am praying that I can finally reset that.

Super Member!
    R/P/M
    R6 P4 hhcg Pellets
    I am here! P3D10 and about 0.5 below LDW and holding.

Lakinapook - Hang in there. You've done this before, you can do it again. I'm also on a quest to lose that last 20 pounds. My plan is to do it 10 pounds at a time. Next round will be in February. Meanwhile my goal is to stay right here for another month.

Pearly - Good to "see" you. You'll sneak up on your next round when you're good and ready! We'll be right here for you.

Kar - Happy New Year to you too!

Coco - Thanks for all that you do!

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    LinderLou

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by LinderLou View Post

Coco - Thanks for all that you do!

Hi LinderLou,

Much continued success to you in this journey. I appreciate the thanks, and just wish we had all the participation and members we use to.
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 145 for over 3 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 75 lbs. in 3 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 2/4 now!!!

Super Member!
    R/P/M
    R6 P4 hhcg Pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwis View Post
    Hi LinderLou,

Much continued success to you in this journey. I appreciate the thanks, and just wish we had all the participation and members we use to.
    Oh - don't worry, they'll be back as soon as they're brave enough to jump on the scale after the holidays! I remember when the January thread was so busy you could hardly keep up unless you checked in several times a day. OR - everyone has lost all the weight they need to and have kept it off, so don't need hcg anymore (YA - right!)

LinderLou

Well, 1 day down, on the plus side I lost the load weight, but it was a rough night. I had a headache that wouldn't quit so I had to take a double dose of excedrin which then gave me terrible stomach pains, and I couldn't sleep at all, I was so wide awake. I finally ate a few pickles and was able to sleep. I know that it's just how a body reacts sometimes and it won't last, and I am really motivated. We have a family vacation coming up in March, a cruise, and I just want to feel good in my swim gear. Also, my son was looking at some pictures online and told my husband that when I lose this weight I could get a job modeling for this website, which is obviously crazy, but it gave me extra motivation because I don't want to disappoint him. My kids are so sweet and supportive.

R/P/M
    R1P2/HHCG
    Hello Lovelies! Happy New Year! I'm still "in!" I'm also still on vacation for another week n 1/2 with my scale, ha! 😁 Up again so I will need to eat clean today. I've been in P3 since the beginning of December. I forget how many weeks inbetween round 2 & 3 you should wait, but I'm planning on loading the 1st weekend in February for round 3.

I've been exercising & I can't believe how out of shape I allowed myself to get!

Linder- Good job staying below your LDW! I seem to be on the same plan as you. I wish I could lose the whole 20 in a round & probably could, but 10 lbs a round has been a good number for me so far.

Lakin- You will do great! Nothing to be afraid of as fear can hold you back & make you doubt yourself! You ARE going to do this! 💪 Stay connected to your "powersource" us! We will be here to encourage & lift you up! You actually encourage us. 😁

Hello kar, Pearly, and all you other Lovelies lurking about......🙋*♀️

Until next time, Stay Focused! 🤓

R/P/M
    R1P2/HHCG
    I've gotten headaches due to detoxing. I felt like I had the flu! Body aches, etc. Took a couple of days to go away. Drink lots of water!

R/P/M
    P4
    Blog Entries
    Well, two big news bites:

1. I started loading today.Or at least I dosed. Will see how it goes. I don't know if I am loading 2 days or 3. I will play it by ear. I think I am sort of tricking myself a bit so I won't be afraid. I have this illogical Fear of Hunger, every time. I am only usually a little hungry the first 4 days, so it is nonsense, but there it is.

2. My job just flat lined. The organization I work for just lost an account that was 60% of our business. Board member politics and all blindsided. They are laying me off as of end of January. I just bought a house as some of you may remember. I can still do some of the contract work for them like I did for six years before I went full time but I will have to find one more income stream.

No stress.
    Onward!
    P
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus

Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

Super Member!
    R/P/M
    R6 P4 hhcg Pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemgirl View Post
    Hello Lovelies! Happy New Year! I'm still "in!" I'm also still on vacation for another week n 1/2 with my scale, ha! �� Up again so I will need to eat clean today. I've been in P3 since the beginning of December. I forget how many weeks inbetween round 2 & 3 you should wait, but I'm planning on loading the 1st weekend in February for round 3.
    Gem, according to a quick search, it is 8 weeks between round 2 and 3, so it sounds like you're right in line with that. I will start again February 1, so will be right there with you!

LinderLou

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast