Popular Pages :

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2020 - "JUMP IN" for June!!!

R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Blog Entries

LOVELY LOSERS 2020 - "JUMP IN" for June!!!

Vlcd30 - 2lbs lost
    Total loss - 28.4 lbs

Finally got over the stall! Almost to the 100s so I知 sticking it out another 10 days.

Good luck y誕ll!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by LinderLou View Post
    Gypsy - thanks. You call it inspiring, I call it silly. I somehow have to lose the same 10 pounds over and over again. This time (most recent round) it seems easier to keep it off. Less tempted to crave pizza or Chinese food. Also, staying home and not eating in restaurants is probably a big factor. Probably the most important factor is listening to my body's fullness signals. Even if there is only one more bite on my plate, I stop. My childhood training of the "clean plate club" has finally been reversed The other key is to continue to weigh daily, whether in a round or not. Between previous rounds, I would stop weighing at some point and those stubborn 10 pounds would just creep back on.

I also have thyroid issues and hcg has been the ONLY thing that has worked to get and keep a substantial amount of weight off. I'm hoping to do another round after summer (boating season) and finally get back down to the 120s. Hoping I can get there and maintain as well as I've been able to in the 130s.
    Hi Linder,

Is it worth putting your body through all the stress and anxiety repeatedly for just 10 lbs? I've decided that it's been 7 years since I've done hcg in a few rounds, I'm going to be content to stay in the mid 150s instead of mid 140's being that I'm 5'10. This is where I seem to stabilize easily unless I quit weighing and start eating foods that I know are inflammatory for me - (pork, peppers, salmon, cheeses, heavy amounts of fat, eggs, corn) It was nice to stay in the mid 140s for 5 years, but now that I'm older and can still wear the same sizes comfortably for the most part, yes more size 4's than 2's, but that's ok for a 58 year old woman. So I'm gonna call it a day in a few more weeks.

When people look at me they think I weigh the mid 130s since there is no fat anywhere except my thighs which they don't see, SO ITS ALL GOOD!!
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 155 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

Super Member!
    R/P/M
    R6 P4 hhcg Pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwis View Post
    Hi Linder,

Is it worth putting your body through all the stress and anxiety repeatedly for just 10 lbs? I've decided that it's been 7 years since I've done hcg in a few rounds, I'm going to be content to stay in the mid 150s instead of mid 140's being that I'm 5'10. This is where I seem to stabilize easily unless I quit weighing and start eating foods that I know are inflammatory for me - (pork, peppers, salmon, cheeses, heavy amounts of fat, eggs, corn) It was nice to stay in the mid 140s for 5 years, but now that I'm older and can still wear the same sizes comfortably for the most part, yes more size 4's than 2's, but that's ok for a 58 year old woman. So I'm gonna call it a day in a few more weeks.

When people look at me they think I weigh the mid 130s since there is no fat anywhere except my thighs which they don't see, SO ITS ALL GOOD!!
    Coco, I am 5'3", so the 130s is on the high side for me. I still have a "layer" of fat on my stomach, thighs and upper arms that just won't go away on their own. I have always had stout legs since I can remember. Carried most of my weight there, even at 105 pounds shortly after high school. Hcg changed that for me! In my very first round, I immediately lost weight in my thighs and for the first time in my LIFE, I experienced "thigh gap"! Hoping that hcg will help me let go of this last bit of fat and be able to fit into size 4s easily. I'm currently in size 6/8.

Yes, I think it's worth it to do a round for 10 or 15 pounds. If I didn't, I'd probably be back at my starting weight by now. You're very fortunate that you've been able to stabilize so easily. It has been a learning process for me and something I'll probably have to keep a very close eye on for the rest of my life.

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    LinderLou

R/P/M
    Linder,

You're right, body composition plays a big part in how weight is distributed. My legs have always been long and lean (like Tina Turner's) - even when I was over 200 lbs. I always carried my weight in the arms, breasts, back, and face, never in the hips, butt, or legs. My tummy was just a little flabby I but never had a pot belly or the look some women seem to have - "perpetually pregnant".

After my first round, I had a tummy tuck to get rid of the saggy tummy pouch and also a breast reduction. I have no booty, but do have thigh gap when I'm in the mid 140s, but it disappears and I get a little booty padding (which is sexy in my jeans) once I hit 160. I've noticed now that when I gain weight it is showing up in my arms and hips, which is probably why I can still wear most of my clothes unless they are cotton jeans with no stretch, or cap sleeved tops, both of which don't look as good then.

I was in Miami once during a P2 round where I stayed on South Beach. I was out for a morning beachside stroll minding my own business walking in my cute maxi swim dress. Out of the blue, a guy who was standing under a tree by the beach yells out to me YOU DON'T NEED TO LOSE ANY MORE WEIGHT! All I could think was WTF and WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?? I didn't know this person and had never seen them before in my life, so who made him The Weight Police for ME??

R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Vlcd31 - no loss
    Total loss - 28.4 lbs

Same weight as yesterday. I see a pattern of losing 2-3 lbs then stalling for a day or two or more, then down. Or I go up a couple lbs then a whoosh. Weird. As long as I知 feeling good and I知 ultimately going down, I知 happy.

Have a great day everyone!

New name, old face.... silvergypsy's Avatar
    R/P/M
    hHCG Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdothis View Post
    Hi everyone! I am new here. I have been viewing the blog for awhile to get all tips HCG related but this is my very first post! Figured it would be wonderful joining this supportive group and of course, will help me to be more accountable.
    Welcome! I too am an experienced HCGer back for new rounds due to gain. Nice to "meet" you!

Quote Originally Posted by rkthin View Post
    Gypsy: I personally find that after hHCG my thyroid still has that boost for at least 8 weeks. Then it goes away and I have to increase or check my dose. It's subtle for me, but when I am cold and constipated it indicates my dose of thyroid meds is a bit low and that's when the weight creeps back up. So now I feel better and will move forward.
    RK: I hope your egg day works! Thanks for sharing - my sis has Hashimoto's, age 47, and she also has similar issues with needing dose adjustments. Her doc says this is her "new normal" - to always be aware of those little temperature changes and body changes that indicate a need for testing and possible adjustment. She found it overwhelming at first, but it has become second nature now, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    Finally got over the stall! Almost to the 100s so Iツ知 sticking it out another 10 days.
    Woo hooo! Almost to ONEderland! Keep trucking on and grats on breaking that stall!

Quote Originally Posted by sdwis View Post
    I was in Miami once during a P2 round where I stayed on South Beach. I was out for a morning beachside stroll minding my own business walking in my cute maxi swim dress. Out of the blue, a guy who was standing under a tree by the beach yells out to me YOU DON'T NEED TO LOSE ANY MORE WEIGHT! All I could think was WTF and WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?? I didn't know this person and had never seen them before in my life, so who made him The Weight Police for ME??
    What the actual F?? Who DOES that? SMH. Unreal.

AFM: I did not get on the scale this morning. I am still going through HCG 2.0 to get truly familiar with it, and I also joined the HCG 2.0 FB group, which has additional information and video "units" to review. The new protocol does not advocate for doing a WI every day. I prefer to WI every day, but I got to bed late last night and was up at 0430 - which I KNOW would have translated to an inaccurate scale picture. I have early days today and tmrw, so I plan to get on the scale again on Saturday. Helping DD move tomorrow and possibly Saturday and we will be celebrating Father's Day with her during that time. Hopefully we can do some sort of takeout that fits in our P2 protocol. Need to avoid pizza, as that's probably what she's going to suggest. Will likely suggest Jimmy Johns, as he and I can do the Unwich sandwich and stay on plan and get regular sandwiches for anyone else who wants it.

Have a super day, everyone!
    R1P2 Start Date 6/18/20

Thank you for the warm welcome!

VLCD3: -3lbs
    Total Loss: -3.5lbs

Has anyone else tried the 800cal plan vs. 500cal?

P2D1: 171.5
    P2D2: 171
    P2D3: 168
    P2D4:167.4
    P2D5:165.6

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    Vlcd30 - 2lbs lost
    Total loss - 28.4 lbs

Finally got over the stall! Almost to the 100s so I’m sticking it out another 10 days.

Good luck y’all!

Yaya Natalie!! Keep momentum going
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2 liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 P4 4/27 141.6R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P4 start 141.4 139.0 day74

R/P/M
    round 4phase 2 homeopathic drops
    Well for some reason I feel like I cannot budge to get myself to lose even a half a pound or a pound. Stuck at the 153 and it looks like that's where I'm going to be for my last day. Been at 1:53 something all week. But I dropped a pant size so I'm comfortably in a 10. But all my eighths are looking at me like eight more pounds and you could wear us but I'm not going to stay on P2 while we're camping. Just not going to happen P3 is easily done camping I've done it many times before.
    Glad everyone else is doing so well! Here's to lots of lots losses and amazing stabilizing!

New name, old face.... silvergypsy's Avatar
    R/P/M
    hHCG Pellets
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdothis View Post
    VLCD3: -3lbs
    Total Loss: -3.5lbs
    Has anyone else tried the 800cal plan vs. 500cal?
    This is my first foray into an alternate protocol. The HCG 2.0 advocates eating a certain amount of calories based on your BMR (Basic Metabolic Rate.) That translates to 788 calories a day for me, 998 a day for hubby. We will let you know how it goes......

Quote Originally Posted by tanyamac View Post
    Well for some reason I feel like I cannot budge to get myself to lose even a half a pound or a pound. Stuck at the 153 and it looks like that's where I'm going to be for my last day. Been at 1:53 something all week. But I dropped a pant size so I'm comfortably in a 10. But all my eighths are looking at me like eight more pounds and you could wear us but I'm not going to stay on P2 while we're camping. Just not going to happen P3 is easily done camping I've done it many times before.
    Glad everyone else is doing so well! Here's to lots of lots losses and amazing stabilizing!
    You'll have a super time camping and will be so much happier. You can come back and lose those last 8 pounds in another round when life calms down a bit more. I still need to figure out what foods I need to buy/pack for OUR camping trip - P2 eating while camping is definitely not the ideal, but we're trying to drop some weight for our big trip out West at the end of July. I'd like to lose a bit to get into some of my clothes that don't fit so I have a few more choices for vacation!

AFM: I'm back down a bit, but not as far as I was on Saturday. I was 214 Saturday, 214.6 Sunday, and 216.8 on Monday after my little carb fest at that party Saturday night. I've been steadily losing that gain. I'm down to 215 today. Had a couple of days now POP 2.0 now that I got everything figured out. Hoping these losses continue. I would REALLY like to get into ONEderland before the end of this round, but in my current state of menopause, I'd realistically just be happy with 10 more pounds off.

Gotta get busy - got a client coming in shortly. Busy BUSY day today, gonna be hard to find time to eat, so I may be doing a "shake" day out of necessity. Y'all have a SUPER day.
    R1P2 Start Date 6/18/20

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by tanyamac View Post

Hi Tanya,

Why don't you do a planned interruption for the time you will be camping? Then jump back on hcg and lose the remaining 5-10lb. when you get back for 10-12 more days.

R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Blog Entries
    VLCD32 - stall
    Total loss - 28.4 lbs

Third day of stall and TOM is here blech. Will continue to ride out. To reach the 100s I gotta lose another 6 lbs. I can do it!

Good luck on losses and stabilizing everyone!

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast