Popular Pages :


Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 252 of 331

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2020 - Marching Forward in MARCH!!!!

  1. #241
    Super Member! roselanoue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    texas
    R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Posts
    2,109
    Blog Entries
    1
    VLCD14 loss of -1.4 Pretty unusual for me but i will take it. Stayed home and drank lots of water. I am entering week 3 Total loss to date 8.2 lbs from orig weight and 9.5 from load weight This has been a positive round which i am grateful for. In any event pretty sure i will not reach goal in 30 days but will come close...then i lose a couple after ending. Back in 2011 when my weight was quite high i did two 42 day rounds and i was motivated by need to lose. By the end of this round i will be at an acceptable while not ideal weight, I will evaluate it as i approach the end of four weeks

    This is such a difficult time economically and having to lay people off has to be devastating ... i cannot imagine, Independent self employd individuals are feeling the pain, Let us spwnd time encouraging one another ...
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2' liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 Start P3 141.8 Start P4 4/27 141.6 R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P3 day 15 141.8 P4 start 141.4

  2. #242
    Good morning ladies!

    Rosey, what happened yesterday? Did you eat or drink something that you are sensitive too or all just pre-TOM weight?

    Rose 2.0, nice loss! Your overall numbers are great.

    My weigh in resulted a minuscule drop of 0.2 to wrap up my second week of VLC eating. My losses to date are 13.1 lbs from load and 10.4 from preload weight. My second week brought a drop of 4.4 pounds. TOM was expected Saturday and taking his sweet time to arrive. So, Iím 11.5 lbs from goal. If I continue to lose 4.5 lbs per week, then I should be able to hit my goal this round. Because we both have been on protocol, I will need to mix my other bottle in the next day or two and I will push forward to goal of 143 (145 is where I want my max).

    Mr. Savannah lost 3.8 lbs yesterday when he stuck to protocol foods all day and no alcohol. Heís only going 21 days regardless. Lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #243
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    3,947
    Blog Entries
    11
    Hey all,
    I'm peeking in, after several days of zombie-like inactivity. I have barely moved off of the sofa since last Thursday when it SNOWED again. I think four inches of snow broke me. Finally yesterday, the sun came out and it warmed up to low 50's and melted it again. So glad. I haven't even put shoes on in five days.

    Today I do have work to do, one newsletter. Even tho the associations I work for are livestock related, all the news is still COVID19 related. Not exactly shaking me out of my doldrums. I had plenty of time to work on my novel all last week but although I did untangle some things in my head to go in and fix, I have been so out of it, today is the first time I've touched my keyboard since last Monday. Sheesh.

    I spent the first few days last week running last grocery/rx refill/etc. pick ups for me and my sister's family. My nephew is a Down's kiddo, and as such, when everyone else gets the sniffles for three days, he ends up needing antibiotics and being out of school for three weeks. So, we are being super careful not to bring anything home. After picking up stuff, I've gone home and not only washed my hands, but completely changed my clothes, shoes and coat before going out there. Sanitize steering wheel, brake, stick, seat belt and garage remote. Now I hear we are supposed to wipe down packaging! Oh my.

    Schools have been closed for a week now, and most offices, stores, etc. I saw on Facebook that we should take this time to do art, read worthy books, create crafts and meditate.

    My sister and I laughed our heads off.

    Obviously whoever posted that does not have three kids with 6 hours of 'e-learning' homework each, a job which 'allows' you to work from home, a husband who is trying to make phone calls for work and needs QUIET, not to mention everyone who shows up in the kitchen at noon with puppy-dog eyes wondering where LUNCH is.

    Thankfully it has segued to spring break now, so we just have BORED kids now.

    The "e-learning' was a joke, as all they did was post loads of homework, turning us all into home-schoolers. Teachers were supposed to be available for questions, and my sister spent 3 hours on Tuesday trying to get everyone's supposedly posted stuff figured out.

    "Oh, does that say Unit 3 instead of Unit 2? Gee, I must have posted the wrong one!"

    "Oh, I must have used a.m. instead of p.m. as the closing time for that quiz when I posted it!"

    "I don't know why that PDF won't open. It works on my phone."

    "Oh, I guess I posted that on Google Classroom instead of Schoology, Sorry!"

    Those days were supposed to be practice for when break is over, when they will go full time to e-learning until further notice. Now they are talking streaming classrooms, without thinking about what that will do to wi-fi use. My sister lives in the country and with everyone in the area using internet all day, it will take four hours to download a word doc.

    I know you are all experiencing similar stuff.

    I am still running about .4 above my window. I drop down into it and pop back up. I don't seem to care!
    I'm still dizzy on occasion and tired as can be, so guess I am a bit DOWN and being UP on TESS does not help.

    I'm fine.

    So impressed with all of you who are still working so hard.

    Onward.
    P
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

  4. #244
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    Hey all,
    I'm peeking in, after several days of zombie-like inactivity. I have barely moved off of the sofa since last Thursday when it SNOWED again. I think four inches of snow broke me. Finally yesterday, the sun came out and it warmed up to low 50's and melted it again. So glad. I haven't even put shoes on in five days.

    Today I do have work to do, one newsletter. Even tho the associations I work for are livestock related, all the news is still COVID19 related. Not exactly shaking me out of my doldrums. I had plenty of time to work on my novel all last week but although I did untangle some things in my head to go in and fix, I have been so out of it, today is the first time I've touched my keyboard since last Monday. Sheesh.

    I spent the first few days last week running last grocery/rx refill/etc. pick ups for me and my sister's family. My nephew is a Down's kiddo, and as such, when everyone else gets the sniffles for three days, he ends up needing antibiotics and being out of school for three weeks. So, we are being super careful not to bring anything home. After picking up stuff, I've gone home and not only washed my hands, but completely changed my clothes, shoes and coat before going out there. Sanitize steering wheel, brake, stick, seat belt and garage remote. Now I hear we are supposed to wipe down packaging! Oh my.

    Schools have been closed for a week now, and most offices, stores, etc. I saw on Facebook that we should take this time to do art, read worthy books, create crafts and meditate.

    My sister and I laughed our heads off.

    Obviously whoever posted that does not have three kids with 6 hours of 'e-learning' homework each, a job which 'allows' you to work from home, a husband who is trying to make phone calls for work and needs QUIET, not to mention everyone who shows up in the kitchen at noon with puppy-dog eyes wondering where LUNCH is.

    Thankfully it has segued to spring break now, so we just have BORED kids now.

    The "e-learning' was a joke, as all they did was post loads of homework, turning us all into home-schoolers. Teachers were supposed to be available for questions, and my sister spent 3 hours on Tuesday trying to get everyone's supposedly posted stuff figured out.

    "Oh, does that say Unit 3 instead of Unit 2? Gee, I must have posted the wrong one!"

    "Oh, I must have used a.m. instead of p.m. as the closing time for that quiz when I posted it!"

    "I don't know why that PDF won't open. It works on my phone."

    "Oh, I guess I posted that on Google Classroom instead of Schoology, Sorry!"

    Those days were supposed to be practice for when break is over, when they will go full time to e-learning until further notice. Now they are talking streaming classrooms, without thinking about what that will do to wi-fi use. My sister lives in the country and with everyone in the area using internet all day, it will take four hours to download a word doc.

    I know you are all experiencing similar stuff.

    I am still running about .4 above my window. I drop down into it and pop back up. I don't seem to care!
    I'm still dizzy on occasion and tired as can be, so guess I am a bit DOWN and being UP on TESS does not help.

    I'm fine.

    So impressed with all of you who are still working so hard.

    Onward.
    P
    That is the other side of life. Itís overwhelming. Iím glad to hear that your weight has settled back in. Your sister is very blessed to have you. The bouts of dizziness doesnít sound right. I hope that settles down.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #245
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    24
    Hello! This will be my first time trying the HCG diet. I will get my HCG drops tomorrow and start Wednesday. I have a few questions please which Im hoping you can help me with!
    - I am looking to lose about 20 lbs. Do I do Phase 2 until I have lost 20 lbs (min 21 days, max 40) or will I continue to lose weight over Phase 3?
    - The manuscript says all food should be boiled or grilled to avoid oil. Obviously we can also steam. Is air fryer ok? Any other suggestions for cooking methods?
    - It say no cosmetics. That's ok, I am home in isolation haha. But what about hand lotion? Face lotion? chapstick?
    - Supplements: do you take vitamins and herbal supplements during phase 2? Right now Im taking a handful of immune boosters due to the pandemic... should I stop?
    I think that is all for now. Thank you to all of you! I look forward to being on this journey together! Tara

  6. #246

    Vlcd 17

    Buenas Dias Senoritas!

    I didn't weigh myself today so no update there. Life is crawling along. MiamiBeach issued their stay at home order yesterday (officially) - not sure where they thought we were going lol.

    Savannah - nothing I shouldnt have eaten. I did have a really large pickle - tons of salt other than that nothing that would impact me negatively. I'm pretty sure its just mother nature being a b*%#! lol. I'm going to stay off the scale and keep right on keeping on

    Tguch - welcome ... some people continue to lose in p3 and p4 some dont. I did. Its important to remember though that you should not be TRYING to lose weight in p3. This is when your body is "stabilizing" so restricting calories can cause issues. Not sure about the air fryer... many advances have been made since the original protocol came out. I'd say try it just dont add any fats or oils. I'm not sure how great "air frying" will be though as there really isnt anything to "fry" on original protocol p2 foods. No skin no fat no breading etc .. I'd think it would dry out your food .. especially since portion size is so small. Cosmetics - many ladies have found they dont need to give them up at all. I think we have to remember Simeon was a man in 1954 lol... He could have very well been trying to convince women that all their silly lotions and potions were a problem (joking). That being said - I think its always good idea to follow protocol your first round. Personally I'd just stick out until I lost the entire 20lbs. I wouldnt want to break and go into maintenace for 3-6 weeks just to circle back for another handful of pounds. Good luck!

  7. #247
    Super Member! Kar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    GA (moved from NJ in 2017)
    R/P/M
    R15/P4/Rx sublingual drops
    Posts
    1,176
    Good morning, Lovelies!

    Welcome, Tara! As Rosey said, you should absolutely not try to lose in P3. That phase is very important to keep you from gaining back what you have lost. If you try to lose in P3, you'll be disappointed because you'll probably end up gaining. That may sound strange, but it can be challenging enough trying to stay within the 2 pound window.
    I have successfully used an airfryer in P2. I've actually come to love my Instapot even more in P2. So if you have a pressure cooker, you may want to consider that, as well.
    During my first couple of rounds I religiously avoided lotions such. Curel makes a body lotion that is compliant with Dr. Simeons protocol, which I do still use. That said, I have since decided "whatever" and now I use my normal Murad face products and chapstick. I haven't noticed a negative impact, but everyone is different. Good luck!

    AFM (as for me), my first day of P3 was a success. I gained 0.2 (gasp! lol). All is well.

    Hope everyone has a great day!

  8. #248

    LOVELY LOSERS 2020 - Marching Forward in MARCH!!!!

    Happy taco Tuesday!

    Tina, welcome. I recommend you stay on P2 to lose your desired weight. Iíd stay on as long as it may take up to the 40 days. Iíd also suggest you stay with Simeonís original protocol for this first round.

    I donít have an air fryer but think it would do well for your baked recipes. I wear my eye makeup during protocol but skimp on lotions until P3.

    Kar, sounds like a good day 1 of P3. Mhhhmmm baa****nnn... LOVELY LOSERS 2020 - Marching Forward in MARCH!!!!

    Rosey, welcome to the lockdown... do most of those healthy places in South Beach deliver?

    AFM, down 1 pound. TOM still has made his appearance?!? Iím 41 and taking a hormone and dieting. Iím hoping this is why because my health wonít allow me to become a mom again at 42. LOVELY LOSERS 2020 - Marching Forward in MARCH!!!!

    Yesterday, Mr. Savannah talked me into lifting weights with him again. It felt good to do something active when the weather was crummy. I prefer walking for P2 and I know lifting can mess with weigh ins, but I figure that the more muscle my bodies using and building can only help my metabolism long term. His doctor did take him off work due to his underlying health conditions as we hoped so heís lifting weights now. Iím tapping out on weights for today, but may do some planks and yoga poses later. I have 8 bulges in my back and stenosis throughout my lumbar region and my backís gotten very weak so Iím trying to strengthen my back up gently in hopes of less pain.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #249
    Quote Originally Posted by Savannah View Post
    Happy taco Tuesday!

    Tina, welcome. I recommend you stay on P2 to lose your desired weight. I’d stay on as long as it may take up to the 40 days. I’d also suggest you stay with Simeon’s original protocol for this first round.

    I don’t have an air fryer but think it would do well for your baked recipes. I wear my eye makeup during protocol but skimp on lotions until P3.

    Kar, sounds like a good day 1 of P3. Mhhhmmm baa****nnn... LOVELY LOSERS 2020 - Marching Forward in MARCH!!!!

    Rosey, welcome to the lockdown... do most of those healthy places in South Beach deliver?

    AFM, down 1 pound. TOM still has made his appearance?!? I’m 41 and taking a hormone and dieting. I’m hoping this is why because my health won’t allow me to become a mom again at 42. LOVELY LOSERS 2020 - Marching Forward in MARCH!!!!

    Yesterday, Mr. Savannah talked me into lifting weights with him again. It felt good to do something active when the weather was crummy. I prefer walking for P2 and I know lifting can mess with weigh ins, but I figure that the more muscle my bodies using and building can only help my metabolism long term. His doctor did take him off work due to his underlying health conditions as we hoped so he’s lifting weights now. I’m tapping out on weights for today, but may do some planks and yoga poses later. I have 8 bulges in my back and stenosis throughout my lumbar region and my back’s gotten very weak so I’m trying to strengthen in back up gently in hopes of less pain.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They do - I can order p2 friendly foods. However I have groceries . I ordered shakes and chicken and beef. Cucumbers (non pickled lol) tomatoes radishes etc.. I also have another instcart order coming tomorrow morning Congrats on the Pound! You'll be on the cover of Vogue in no time!

  10. #250
    Quote Originally Posted by 84Rosey View Post
    They do - I can order p2 friendly foods. However I have groceries . I ordered shakes and chicken and beef. Cucumbers (non pickled lol) tomatoes radishes etc.. I also have another instcart order coming tomorrow morning Congrats on the Pound! You'll be on the cover of Vogue in no time!
    What?!? Are you going to cook all these wonderful ingredients you have?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #251
    Quote Originally Posted by Savannah View Post
    What?!? Are you going to cook all these wonderful ingredients you have?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    define "cook" lol ... if by "cook" you mean throw the meat in my oven ... then yes lol I bought veggies I like raw lls.. just a little salt and voila.

  12. #252
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R6P4 Homeopathic Pellets
    Posts
    632
    Dearest Lovelies,

    Just a quick post and I will read more later. Feeling much better! Weight is steady. Today I tried to go to Costco for "senior hours" and my goodness what a mistake! Too many people so I did not get out of the car and left. I have shopping lists for my mom and 2 of her 90 year old friends, so will have to go back later....

    I went to a little Mexican market and an Asian market this morning at 8 am instead. No people and so chill to shop at. Much better than the big stores. I also like the idea of patronizing smaller establishments. The fish I got at the Asian market was really fresh and well priced. It had just come in. They were all very nice and welcoming.

    I look really different now. My body is still re-shaping and I look better than I have in years. I am back down to my college weight. I have always had very heavy thighs, which I attributed to competitive ice skating in my youth. Even my thighs are looking better. I think I am going to be able to slim them down losing a pound or so a week just naturally. I am only posting this to give people hope, in case it helps. I am not the smartest or most disciplined person you will ever meet by a long shot, so if I can do this, you can too.

    Yesterday was the first day I actually walked over 10,000 steps. I am beginning to consider exercise giggle. Tomorrow I will actually try lifting (maybe) very very light weights and doing some exercises.

    Have a great day lovelies, Keep up the losses! I will check in later this evening.

    Fondly,
    RK
    [/url]

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •