Popular Pages :

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2020 - Marching Forward in MARCH!!!!

R/P/M
    R6P4 Homeopathic Pellets
    Hi Pearly,

Xylitol the sugar substitute. My brother is really brilliant, extremely book smart. (Not life smart at all). I called him just now and he elaborated that gargling helps get it in the right area and cleans out, “ the crypts of any tonsils and inflamed tissues”. He likes his patients to gargle Twice a day, 3 times if they can or tea with xylitol mid day. You don’t even want to know what the dinner table conversations are like with him ha ha.....He says that even if it is viral in nature, the xylitol gargles and tea will help prevent secondary issues, lingering, and complications. He sited some medical studies, but I was cleaning the bathroom so didn’t write it down.

Hang in there! Probably a little bug but this can’t hurt.

Fondly,
    RK
    [/url]

I swear I'm about to throw this lovely device! I've deleted my post several times this morning, took a break, got coffee, came back to try again, and somehow deleted it again! What is wrong with me?? I'm going to save this one and start a new one so at least something is posted. Haha Annnnnd I hear the baby crying...... Argh. My life. Quickly - yesterday was down .2 and today 1.8 - I will have to write comments to people later. Sorry to run - I will be back!

RK, how does that smoothie taste? It doesnít sound so hot to me.

Pearly, I really hope those tricks mentioned may help you. It must be so frustrating with all the dizzy spells.

Rosey, hows that WIFI treating you?

Today, I rebounded 0.4 pounds which Iím pretty certain was because I at half my food after 8:30 pm last night.

My neighbor is in ICU and his hogs broke out of their pen and broke the gate to his goats fenced area so we spent some hours helping his kids out last night mending pens and fences and went to the feed store to replenish their supplies. His wife works out of the home and knows nothing about the animals. He was taken away unresponsive in an ambulance Tuesday, and his wife and kids havenít been able to see him since due to COVID-19.

I did use some weights this morning and Iíve been getting my steps in the last few days. My daughter is still struggling with the stay home orders especially with her 16th Birthday next week. These times are crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R/P/M
    R6P4 Homeopathic Pellets
    HI Lovelies,

CoffeeGirl, we are having internet issues so I get it!

Savannah: The smoothie is not fantastic tasting. It is really useful if you are up in weight or have eaten too much salt. I think the celery, cucumber, ginger and lime helps clear everything out. I notice that my skin is clear when I have it twice a week. I am just trying to get more veggies in my diet, and that helps me start the day off right. Adding pineapple really makes it taste better. For your daughter, when my daughter was 4 and I went through a bad divorce, instead of having her birthday party in December, we had it when things settled down in July. So fun and we could have it in the park. So please tell your daughter to consider a party later, it can be even more fun. Wow your poor neighbor! I hope he does better! Wonderful that you are so active.

AFM: Yesterday could have been called off the wagon day. Way too much fun food and up .6 because of it. So I know I went too far yesterday, so today I am being a very good maintenance person.

Off to go clean at moms, her house looks way better than mine!

Have a great day,
    RK
    [/url]

Pearly - I wonder if it was to hit people who came closer than six feet - hahaha. I hope you figure out what is wrong soon and don't require steroids.

RK - I wonder if that was the problem? I've never had that happen before. Great job on the P4. You are nailing it! You give us all so much hope!

Savannah - that would be so depressing. 16 is a big one! I feel bad for all the seniors at school missing out on their fun year-end activities and not knowing if they get a normal graduation and open houses and such. Everything is so weird right now.

I need to post my daily totals before I forget them.

VLCD 1 - ??
    VLCD 2 -2.2
    VLCD 3 -1.8
    VLCD 4 -.2
    VLCD 5 -1.8

Quote Originally Posted by coffeegirl View Post
    Pearly - I wonder if it was to hit people who came closer than six feet - hahaha. I hope you figure out what is wrong soon and don't require steroids.

RK - I wonder if that was the problem? I've never had that happen before. Great job on the P4. You are nailing it! You give us all so much hope!

Savannah - that would be so depressing. 16 is a big one! I feel bad for all the seniors at school missing out on their fun year-end activities and not knowing if they get a normal graduation and open houses and such. Everything is so weird right now.

I need to post my daily totals before I forget them.

VLCD 1 - ??
    VLCD 2 -2.2
    VLCD 3 -1.8
    VLCD 4 -.2
    VLCD 5 -1.8
    Wow! Nice losses.

R/P/M
    P4/Maintenance
    Happy Sunday everyone! I've been quietly rooting for you all, just haven't had anything interesting to post. And nice to see new and returning folks.

Today is day 1 of P4. I was able to mostly stay in the window throughout P3. A few days I went over by .5 or so and I did not do a steak day. I just stopped whatever shenanigans I started and was back down the next day.

LinderLou, did we ever figure out how many calories were in a shenanigan?

I don't plan to add anything new anytime soon, maybe a diced potato in the next batch of soup. I do have some imported spaghetti (I'm fancy!) I may have a couple strands of. And I have the fixings to make bread, so that's another yummy test.

Remarkable stories on how you all are holding up during quarantine time - Savannah! You are a blessing to your neighbors!
    I found a bottle of catnip in my pantry yesterday and have been tormenting the cats with it. It's so much fun to watch them go nuts. A cut up tshirt and a couple of zip ties and I'm in business.

I'm working from home and a few of my team members were furloughed last week, so my anxiety is high. We support start-up companies, there are over 200 in our network and it's heartbreaking to see so many already laying off folks or close up shop.

Everyone, continue to take good care of yourselves and your families, friends and neighbors.
    "The only thing stopping you is you."

Hello!

I am up 1.2 - just what. I mean I can see a couple things that might cause something (late dinner, too much salt, drank some water before weighing, weighed an hour early, slept poorly), but nothing that makes a gain like that make sense. I guess we'll see what tomorrow brings. All I can do is stay the course. I've done this diet many times and it has always worked, so I will trust the process.

I hope you all wake up to wonderful losses!

Itís Sunday and hopefully the weather holds up to be a fun day.

Tracy, nice P3. A diced potatoe in soup sounds great. Last night, I was REALLY tempted by some pizza the girls had two days ago.

PB, I had a couple days like that between the end of my first week and second week VLCD. It worked itself out and working it down.

Me, I woke to a 1 lb loss this morning. Iím hoping for another decent loss to finish up my 3rd week. Mr. Savannah has been doing better with his cheats. He hasnít slipped with the booze in a while but did eat a couple breaded tenders last night that the girls had. He just took his last injection this morning.

As Iím losing this round, my goal is changing. I got back into a size 4 jeans yesterday, but they were a tiny bit more snug than I like. I think 145 will be my goal and Iím 6.6 lbs away. Since I loaded 3 days, I only have 8 injections after today to reach 30 days. Iím still on the fence as to where I end. Iím on a good roll and I am feeling great with no hunger. I have to remind myself to eat and my energy is good.

We got good news on my neighbor. Heís going to be released today. He still has pneumonia but itís from aspiration of his vomit the day he was brought in. We are all thankful that he should recover. Heís a combat Marine Vet and we are close to him and my girls are close to his kids. This is the one whoís labs killed my kid goat. Heís contacted a couple shelters without space, but our neighborhood is not the place for a pair of dogs that kill livestock. Most of my neighbors have goats, fowl, or lambs of some sort so if they get into other yards again, they may end of getting put down anyway. LOVELY LOSERS 2020 - Marching Forward in MARCH!!!! I really hope a spot opens up for them soon. Weíve had to keep our babies locked up unless we are out there to watching and prepared to defend them from critters. Our donkey failed to defend them. LOVELY LOSERS 2020 - Marching Forward in MARCH!!!!

Super Member!
    R/P/M
    R6 P4 hhcg Pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeegirl View Post
    Hello!

I am up 1.2 - just what. I mean I can see a couple things that might cause something (late dinner, too much salt, drank some water before weighing, weighed an hour early, slept poorly), but nothing that makes a gain like that make sense.
    ALL of the above! It will soon go away again. Yes, trust the process and don't drink water before you get on the scale. It weighs a pound a pint.

Pearly - hope you get to the bottom of your dizziness and don't have to do the steroids.

Tracy - I don't think we figured out how many calories in a shenanigan. Only that if you indulge, you'll probably have to pay in some form. Hey, have you considered adding sweet potatoes to your soup/stew? They cook a little faster, so don't put them in too soon.

Savannah - You are doing so great through all that's going on around you. Glad your neighbor is recovering and that Mr S is doing better on protocol. I like the idea of having your daughter's party in July or something. That way you can go all out And You won't be in P2 and can indulge a little. Some of her friends must be turning 16 as well, so how about a group party?

RK - You are doing so great at stabilizing! Congrats! When you're done cleaning at your mom's, can you come over here and help me too? You are a good daughter to take care of them so well.

Anyone I missed... sorry, I'm on my iPad and can't scroll back and forth very well, so working from memory (which is about as reliable as the Internet right now).

AFM: Nothing new to report here. I am really happy that I decided to postpone another round. It really took some pressure off of me. In fact, I am seriously considering canceling my next work trip, scheduled for the end of April. I don't really Need to go and see my clients in person,and I think it will give them and me some extra precaution.

Happy Sunday Everyone!

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    LinderLou

Hello everyone!

Today is Day 3 of P2 for me of my first time trying this diet ever! I am finding the beginning of this to be ok --- today has been tougher than the last two days in terms of hunger and general tiredness. I think that may be because I had coffee this morning (had tea Day 1 and Day 2) and coffee tends to make my hypoglycemic. Anyway, I just took a nap and I will power on.

I am finding the meals to be more delicious than I thought they would be and not too small. Thank goodness for lemon juice and herbs! What is hard for me (and a great takeaway!) is the no snacking. Especially after dinner.

One tip: I use chopsticks to eat my meals and it really slows me down. Sharing in case this helps anyone else!

Have a lovely Sunday all and keep the posts coming. It is helpful to hear how everyone is doing. <3

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    Lots of good losses posted. Started hcg three weeks ago and Vlcd Is day 18 down .4 Total vlcd losses from orig weigh in is 10.2 lbs Loss from load 11.4 I am on target based on past rounds. This put me under 150 so that is a big plus for me. I have 9 more lbs so not sure that will happen in the the time i end the round but i am so much happier than where i started. I usually lose a couple of lbs after round is over but use liw to monitor, Any other losses will be frosting...so to speak. I know my losses are never earth shattering but at my age i am thrilled To be losing steadily and eating is under control. 3.8 lb average per week based on load weight 3.4 lb per week based on start weight Have a blessed week ahead.
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2' liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 Start P3 141.8 Start P4 4/27 141.6 R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P3 day 15 141.8 P4 start 141.4

Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast