Popular Pages :

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: LOVELY LOSERS 2020 - MOTIVATED in MAY!!!!

Good morning lovelies!

RK, it's been years since I've needed steroids. I don't recall monitoring my weight then. I remember Pearly needed them (possibly is was just antibiotics) back in March and I think she had inflammation associated with it.

Rose, you continue doing great.

AFM, I'm experimenting with foods. Tuesday I was up 1.4 lbs so I cleaned up my diet a bit and I'm back to 0.8 below LIW. I've had beans a couple times and a couple tortillas in the last couple days.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Savannah View Post
    Good morning lovelies!

RK, it's been years since I've needed steroids. I don't recall monitoring my weight then. I remember Pearly needed them (possibly is was just antibiotics) back in March and I think she had inflammation associated with it.

Rose, you continue doing great.

AFM, I'm experimenting with foods. Tuesday I was up 1.4 lbs so I cleaned up my diet a bit and I'm back to 0.8 below LIW. I've had beans a couple times and a couple tortillas in the last couple days.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Sounds like you are also doing well savannah. I am also experimenting moderately. I tend to do grains very rarely as i can easily get in trouble in the beginning, However i found grain free tortillas... made wih almond flour and tapioca...not starch free but grain free. Theynare in feozen food section of Walmart neighborhood store, They are made in Austin. Keep in freezer about 100 cal for one. I tried one yesterday.. bubbled it brown on my iron skillet and covered with white cheddar cheese. Delish!!
    http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2' liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 Start P3 141.8 Start P4 4/27 141.6 R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P3 day 15 141.8 P4 start 141.4

RoseL, I'm going to have to try those tortillas. The tortillas that I experimented with have come via breakfast burritos at local establishments.

Yesterday, I ate about 1500 calories and drank quite a few more with the cream in my drive thru coffee, tequila, and Spiked Seltzers. I avoided all starches because the higher calories and alcohol. I'm currently 1.2 lbs under LIW.

Today, we are taking our girls on a little outing. Heading up the mountain a bit for some hiking and fishing. It's the first family Quarantine outing since March. We are trying to get a change of scenery before the tourists flood the area this weekend.

How is everyone else? Anybody have any interesting plans this weekend?

R/P/M
    R6P2 Homeopathic Pellets
    Hello Lovelies,

My family and I will still be sheltering in place, doing social distancing. We will go out for exercise, but I think the opening of my area of Southern California is more economic based than science/ Covid Prevention/ safety/ based. It is hard but since I take care of my elderly parents I have to be really careful. We may get some fun movies, do little things like that but it's pretty boring here!

Hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend.

Fondly,
    RK
    [/url]

Super Member!
    R/P/M
    R6 P4 hhcg Pellets
    TGIF!!!

Savannah - You are stabilizing quite well - congrats! Sounds like you have a nice outing planned. It should be a really nice day and weekend with beautiful weather! Have fun!

RoseL - Good find on the tortillas. I miss having Quesadillas at our local Mexican restaurant. Although they use flour tortillas, I will eat them once in a great while. A special treat for sure. One quesadillas usually makes 3 meals for me, complete with guac and sour cream

RK - I don't know about steroids either. Last time I took any was at least 10 years ago for a yellow jacket sting. I can't recall if it had any impact on my weight because I had banished TESS at the time. Sorry. And sorry you had to take them. Hope you're doing better now.

AFM: Planning a fun weekend on the lake. We cancelled our friends from the Bay Area as they still have a higher rate of infection there and our local officials are discouraging out of county visitors as much as possible. We will have some local friends come out with us for at least a day. It will be nice to have a change of scenery.

That's it! Need to pick up a few things for the weekend, then I'm offline for the next few days.

Happy Memorial Day all!

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    LinderLou

R/P/M
    Round 2 (began 3/25/2020) round 1 was in n 2008. Injections
    Ok, I haven't posted in a while. I finished my TOM at about 3 lbs over my LIW. I haven't deviated from protocol AT ALL. I did a steak day the day before yesterday and was down to 1.8 lbs over. Yesterday I traveled all day and I don't have a scale where I'm staying, so I'm just trying to be careful. I think I'm gonna have to get a scale. I can't take it! Anyway, just wanted to touch base. Keep up the good work, everyone!

Hi everyone, I'm joining in. I'm hoping that posting and being involved in this online group will help me stay the course! Today is day 3 of loading and tomorrow is first day of low cal. I went grocery shopping and have everything that I need. My food is prepared. I just took the chicken breast out of the oven - all weighed and measured raw before cooking. I live alone and have no family so my biggest hinderance to success is myself - feeling lonely and going out to pick up some food as an "outing." I don't need to do that anymore. I'm tired of feeling fat and having poor health. I have the free time and finances to travel - but I have so much fatigue I don't do much. I want to get this weight off, slip on a swimsuit, take myself to Italy and go swim in the ocean!!

I see that this is a mixed group of people in all phases. I'm posting here because this seems to be the only group that has much activity. I am a little worried I will get cravings from reading about people's P3 foods. The post before mine mentioned tortillas and I was already like....tortillas?? I think a strictly P2 support group might be better. The only one I could find was Leeze's loaders and it was pretty dead. Is there another P2 group here I haven't found yet? If not, I'll stay here with you fine people. Cheers!

Today was suppossed to be day 1 of VLCD but I didn't make it. I woke up feeling strong in conviction to start but within a couple hours my cravings for starbucks took over and I decided to load for another day! Unfortunatly today ended up being Day 4 of loading (my original intention was just to load for 2 days). I'm being honest here and sharing my struggles in the hopes that I will feel more accountable to myself. I was listening to a wonderful affirmation video on youtube today and one line stuck with me, "I am responsible for my body. I am responsible for taking care of my body." Sometimes I live so much in the realm of spirituality and intuition, I have never been one who has felt very aware of their body. But I'm 70 pounds overweight and need to get with the program here. I want to travel and feel wonderful and start doing new things for myself. So, tonight I will do some EFT tapping and help myself get excited about this beautiful process that is HCG. Instead of dreading it, I want to be grateful for and appreciate this beautiful system that is designed to help us live our best lives and feel our best. HCG is truly a Godsend and I need to have more respect for it instead of all this starting and stopping. Sleep tight everyone! I'll check in tomorrow.

R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sk1771 View Post
    Today was suppossed to be day 1 of VLCD but I didn't make it. I woke up feeling strong in conviction to start but within a couple hours my cravings for starbucks took over and I decided to load for another day! Unfortunatly today ended up being Day 4 of loading (my original intention was just to load for 2 days). I'm being honest here and sharing my struggles in the hopes that I will feel more accountable to myself. I was listening to a wonderful affirmation video on youtube today and one line stuck with me, "I am responsible for my body. I am responsible for taking care of my body." Sometimes I live so much in the realm of spirituality and intuition, I have never been one who has felt very aware of their body. But I'm 70 pounds overweight and need to get with the program here. I want to travel and feel wonderful and start doing new things for myself. So, tonight I will do some EFT tapping and help myself get excited about this beautiful process that is HCG. Instead of dreading it, I want to be grateful for and appreciate this beautiful system that is designed to help us live our best lives and feel our best. HCG is truly a Godsend and I need to have more respect for it instead of all this starting and stopping. Sleep tight everyone! I'll check in tomorrow.
    You are being positive and that helps! Also, i love tapping! I posted on another thread to you of different things i do to stay distracted from emotional food cravings. Hope they do help
    You.

I have done Hcg before with great success. I lost my job 2 years ago, then found work again, then laid off again, then diagnosed with MS. I easily put on 75 lbs that i lost before. Anyway, fresh start. Today is VLCD 1 and i havenít caved. Itís a day by day thing, hour by hour. You can do this. Mindset is where it starts. Get your mind in the right place and it sounds like you have, then youíll be unstoppable. Keep coming back and checking in. We can do this!

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    Hi Natalie... i remember you... i just finished a round in March and on P4 Stay on forum to keep accountable My round in March was easiest in awhile. Dose must have been right. I am on p4 and appetite still under control. Trying not to overdo my eating even though i am on P4 I Am fibding that eating properly keeps my cravings under control. So happy to see you onboard again, Cannot look back .. just move forward. You got this!
    2011 R1 start 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162.R5 05/09/2015 154.4 R6 2017 148.2' liw 137.6 R7 Start 149.2 LDW 137.2 R8 151.4. LIW 142.8 4/4 /19 Start P3 141.8 Start P4 4/27 141.6 R9 3/8/20 160.2 liw 144.2 P3 day 15 141.8 P4 start 141.4

R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by roselanoue View Post
    Hi Natalie... i remember you... i just finished a round in March and on P4 Stay on forum to keep accountable My round in March was easiest in awhile. Dose must have been right. I am on p4 and appetite still under control. Trying not to overdo my eating even though i am on P4 I Am fibding that eating properly keeps my cravings under control. So happy to see you onboard again, Cannot look back .. just move forward. You got this!
    Hi Rose! Good to see you again. Love your new profile pic! You look gorgeous and healthy. Sounds like youíre doing well with tweaking here and there. Iím excited to be here again because everyone here is so supportive. I wouldnít have had success in other rounds if not for the forum. Good to see you Rose! We got totally got this!

R/P/M
    R6 P2 HCG Inj
    Blog Entries
    Just doing my regular accountability check in. P4 142.2 Up slightly today Still 2 lbs under LIW Ate Extra hot buffalo Wings for lunch yesterday and i always have increase next day i am sure from high sodium content... but worth it . I bought these frozen before covid19 and digure i need to eat these before they get freezer burn, I eat tilapia most days for lunch but switched it out,
    Hope you all have a great day.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast