Popular Pages :

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers 2020 - NO NONSENSE in November!!

Quote Originally Posted by poweredbystarbucks View Post
    Hey ladies....I got sloppy and though I’ve been staying away from carbs I have done a little sugar. I didn’t weigh every day and just stepped on the scale and was 260.8 Lovely Losers 2020 - NO NONSENSE in November!!Lovely Losers 2020 - NO NONSENSE in November!!Lovely Losers 2020 - NO NONSENSE in November!!Lovely Losers 2020 - NO NONSENSE in November!!Lovely Losers 2020 - NO NONSENSE in November!!Lovely Losers 2020 - NO NONSENSE in November!!Lovely Losers 2020 - NO NONSENSE in November!!.

The last date I had written down was 11/10 and I was 154.4. My LDW was 153.8. I will do a steal tonight but I hate the fact that I can fluctuate so easily and quickly. I was stable for a while. I was down to 151 and maintained in my road trip. Is it possible to reign this in or do I need to do another round? I saw that diet doc still has hcg.

I made a test run pumpkin pie last night and ate a couple of slices. I also had a chocolate bar the other night and some pumpkin cheesecake. It’s like I opened Pandora’s box.

I do a 30-45 minute spin six days a week on my bike but I’m terrified that I’m going to just keep gaining Lovely Losers 2020 - NO NONSENSE in November!!Lovely Losers 2020 - NO NONSENSE in November!!Lovely Losers 2020 - NO NONSENSE in November!! I’m also losing hair and swear I’m going bald. I take vitamins and biotin so have no idea why it’s coming out!

I’m open to suggestions. It goes to show that the minute I drop my guard it can get out of hand quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Do you mean 160? An extra 100+ in two weeks seems impossible. Well, I hope it is impossible LOL

A steak day probably won't get you down to within LIW but, it could jumpstart getting back down potentially if you go back to a P3 maybe? You could do a short round and aim for 10 pounds, but since you can always do this, I would probably do a steak day and P3 with making sure I am eating enough calories and give it some time.

Losing hair for me is always a sign of not enough protein and probably also magnesium deficiency. So then doing a round now may not be good. Sounds like good P3 will replenish your nutrients! With spinning that often, how much protein are you eating? You'd need more than RDA IMO.
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    10/4/20 P2 Loss 20.8 pounds
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168
    12/6/20 P4 Adjusted LDW to 169

Second round 1/3/21

And yes, what Yvonne says: If you are in P3 sugar will do this. All the more reason in my mind to do a steak day and go back to strict P3.
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168

Second round 1/3/21

I think the three weeks of P3 have to do with leptin signaling.
    https://www.hormone.org/your-health-...ormones/leptin
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168

Second round 1/3/21

Senior Member poweredbystarbucks's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    I am way into P4 actually. I think I just let my guard down and this is what scares me. I could do another round and give myself some wiggle room this time. 9/17 was my LDW so it’s been two months. I stabilized at 152 for the longest time and then it started creeping up to 155. Now I am at 160 and need to fix it. Tomorrow is thanksgiving so I will wait until Friday to figure it out!

Quote Originally Posted by poweredbystarbucks View Post
    I am way into P4 actually. I think I just let my guard down and this is what scares me. I could do another round and give myself some wiggle room this time. 9/17 was my LDW so it’s been two months. I stabilized at 152 for the longest time and then it started creeping up to 155. Now I am at 160 and need to fix it. Tomorrow is thanksgiving so I will wait until Friday to figure it out!

Sounds good! Wasn't sure where you were! Enjoy tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving!
    Goal 150
    Start 188.8
    11/15/20 P3 LDW 168

Second round 1/3/21

R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrong View Post
    Sounds good! Wasn't sure where you were! Enjoy tomorrow! Happy Thanksgiving!
    You too!!

Has anyone considered wayt less? My image touts it as the new best thing.

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Wayt-less ingredients:

Acarbose
    (Precose®) - an oliosaccharide which slows the absorption of carbs, specifically glucose. It is used in diabetics to control blood sugar
    +
    Orlistat
    (Xenical®) - fat blocker. lipase inhibitor
    +
    Low Dose
    Naltrexone - hunger suppressant when used in 8mg doses.
    Used in the weight loss drug: Contrave which is 8 gm Naltrexone mixed with an anti-depressant 90mg Welbutrin

Notice that the first two slow the absorption, they don't prevent it. So they need to be coupled with a low calorie/low starch/low fat diet. Which can cause weight loss without them.

Naltrexone is the appetite suppressant component.

This is NOT comparable to the HCG diet. It is a whole nuther thing.

I have no personal experience with it. You can make your own judgement.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Blog Entries
    I see ‘appetite suppressant ‘ and I run a mile...
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    Round 2 - Start weight 82/180.4 After Loading 83.6/183.92
    Sept '20 - First round since 2015!
    Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 |wk 2= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 |Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 |Wk 5= -1/2.2 |Week 6= -.8/.44 |Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs- LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 (Steak day16 Nov) | week 2 - on LIW | week 3 - up .66 | week 4 on LIW - 9 weeks after LIW 180.4

R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    Wayt-less ingredients:

Acarbose
    (PrecoseLovely Losers 2020 - NO NONSENSE in November!!) - an oliosaccharide which slows the absorption of carbs, specifically glucose. It is used in diabetics to control blood sugar
    +
    Orlistat
    (XenicalLovely Losers 2020 - NO NONSENSE in November!!) - fat blocker. lipase inhibitor
    +
    Low Dose
    Naltrexone - hunger suppressant when used in 8mg doses.
    Used in the weight loss drug: Contrave which is 8 gm Naltrexone mixed with an anti-depressant 90mg Welbutrin

Notice that the first two slow the absorption, they don't prevent it. So they need to be coupled with a low calorie/low starch/low fat diet. Which can cause weight loss without them.

Naltrexone is the appetite suppressant component.

This is NOT comparable to the HCG diet. It is a whole nuther thing.

I have no personal experience with it. You can make your own judgement.
    Thanks Leez. I already take Naltrexone so I doubt it would work. The other poop your pants ingredients scares me too Lovely Losers 2020 - NO NONSENSE in November!!. It is just frustrating that I did stabilize for close to two months and then it just went insane. Appreciate your feedback.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    I take naltrexone as well, for auto-immune help (low dose). I've not ever noticed any effect on my appetite. But that could be because I'm well under the 8mg amount.

I think the metabolism boosting effects of the HCG level out a couple months after P3 is finished. That seems to be when most people notice a bit more struggle to maintain. For me, its about a month.

I'm not sure if we just get more relaxed and start over-eating our satisfaction threshold by a bite or two regularly, or if there is a real slowdown. But I notice if I can hold the line for a few more months, then maintaining is easier after that point.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

A full review of my experience with DietDoc and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here. If you've found my posts helpful, please consider using this DietDoc link on your next HCG order. (your forum discount still applies)

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Leez View Post
    I take naltrexone as well, for auto-immune help (low dose). I've not ever noticed any effect on my appetite. But that could be because I'm well under the 8mg amount.

I think the metabolism boosting effects of the HCG level out a couple months after P3 is finished. That seems to be when most people notice a bit more struggle to maintain. For me, its about a month.

I'm not sure if we just get more relaxed and start over-eating our satisfaction threshold by a bite or two regularly, or if there is a real slowdown. But I notice if I can hold the line for a few more months, then maintaining is easier after that point.
    Thank you Leez. I don’t know my dose but take it for anti-craving (alcoholism) and know it’s over that amount. I exercise so much so just hate that I can have an off week and bam. I get all paranoid that I will gain 30 lbs and that I have jacked up my metabolism. I know diet doc still has hcg so I might embark on one more round. But today I cooked and enjoyed my day and am grateful for my family and to be sober Lovely Losers 2020 - NO NONSENSE in November!!
    Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    So you are likely taking a 25mg or 50mg dose. That is pretty standard for suppressing substance cravings. And too high to give you the appetite affect, like I am too low to get it.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast