Popular Pages :

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers 2020 - OBTAINING in October!!

R/P/M
    R1P4D43 SubQ
    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    PS Maggie/Maegan...
    You do take me back to a wonderful Canadian White Christmas holiday... my special White Christmas.... i know for you guys living the realities of snow season its not all as magical for you as for us from the southern hemishere....
    I used to live in the Rockies. It was gorgeous. I donít mind the snow. Mid summer when itís super hot I yearn for the snow. Then when itís super cold I yearn for the heat. Very thankful we get all four seasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Maegan~
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRZ7t5C/]

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMissM View Post
    Holding steady at 148.8 for the third day in a row. Coming into my last two weeks and just trying to let go of the outcome. I had big losses last week. These things tend to come in waves for me. And as much as I'd like to get to 145 by the end of this round, I really am already thrilled with my results. So, I'll just keep going and see where I land.
    Yes! Good attitude! You are so so close and with two more weeks, you can get there or very very close! It would be an average of less than 0.3 a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie83 View Post
    P2D21 -.6 total -15.4 average .73

This week I noticed a huge difference in my body. Did my measurements and Iím down 24Ē. I measure all over and each side so Iím pretty happy with that.

Good: my back upper butt is gone. Getting slimmer through the middle
    Bad: lost my boobs.

In past rounds I usually lost 3 times inches than weight.

It snowed all day yesterday. We got about 5Ē during the day. Not a lot but early for sure. Usually it snows on Halloween. Supposed to be -16 today. But sun is out and looks to be only -5.

Thawing some chicken and chard soup for dinner. Hoping itís thawed in time cuz Iím really looking forward to something warm to eat.

Awesome! Your average is so good!
    Upper butt LOL
    So there is some reshaping that happens in P3 apparently. I read about it on the forum. Maybe a search will bring it up. Who knows, your boob could get fuller as that happens!

Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    Maggie/Maegan
    That is the most awesome part of HCG....!!!
    Lol snd that is where my centimeters vs your inches are do rewarding because 1 inch = 2.5 cm

I suppose we all measure to track our personal weak spots... i have always done the same measurements... although dome are areas where in total i may only lose 1 cm over the entire period.. for interest sake .. these are my spots
    neck | under arms | bust | under bust | Upper belly (soft spot for me) | belly| natural waist| hips | bum | under bum/ thighs together | thigh | Above knee (fatty spot for me) | knee | Calve | ankle | upper arm | upper lower arm | wrist

Yeah... i know my OCD!!

Are you guys doing as many places?... or is it just me?
    I have never measured LOL I can tell by my clothes and how I look and I am satisfied!

R/P/M
    R1P4D43 SubQ
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrong View Post
    Upper butt LOL
    So there is some reshaping that happens in P3 apparently. I read about it on the forum. Maybe a search will bring it up. Who knows, your boob could get fuller as that happens!
    Reshaping happens in p3 but my boobs never come back. Lol. I think it may have been the volume I had left from having babies. Itís long gone now. Haha

~Maegan~

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie83 View Post
    Reshaping happens in p3 but my boobs never come back. Lol. I think it may have been the volume I had left from having babies. It’s long gone now. Haha

I hear ya! I m pretty large busted and it is where the extra pounds go first so I welcome the change!

R/P/M
    R1P4D43 SubQ
    I hear ya! I m pretty large busted and it is where the extra pounds go first so I welcome the change!
    Your lucky. Iím a B cup now. Was a C

~Maegan~

Senior Member poweredbystarbucks's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Upper butt LOL
    Sigh, I thought I was keeping my boobs but itís sag city. They were huge when I was heavier. Now I need new bras.

Sorry about the boobs, ladies!

Blog Entries
    I guess I am lucky in that regard .... as I have had implants as part if my reconstructive surgery....to bra... thats a new book bys and no sagging
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    First round since 2015!
    Sept '20 - Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 | wk 2= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 | Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 5= -1/2.2 | Week 6= -.8/.44 | Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs - LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 from LIW (Steak day16 Nov) | P3 end week 2 - on LIW great feeling

R/P/M
    P2
    So glad we're talking about this. I've been thinking about body shape and composition quite a bit lately as the scale for me has slowed tremendously. Down .2 to 148.6 after three days at 148.8. Though I lost more than 7 pounds last week. I figure the body is just doing some reshuffling. It feels as if things are still changing, clothes are fitting looser, etc.

However, I didn't take any measurements! DOH. Oh well. I'm not so much of a hard data gal. The way my clothes fit tell me what I need to know. And though my bras are definitely fitting differently, I was thinking the other day about how glad I am that I haven't lost my boobs! Granted, they're an E/DD and a little wiggle room in my bras is welcome, and they're very nearly 44 year old natural breasts, so there is for sure normal sag . . . but all in all I feel like I'm losing all over, and all over is where the fat is!

Really happy to read here that there are likely more changes to come in P3. I really haven't been exercising like I normally do during P2, mostly because I got hit by COVID and just haven't had the energy. So I've been wondering how my body might continue to shift and tighten up as I get back to my beloved pilates, barre, yoga, weights, and regular walking. Though I've also read that stabilization can go more smoothly without exercise. I do plan to return to my once weekly pilates session on the last day of this round, but I might not push it in P3 otherwise. We'll just see how I feel. But not exercising and still losing weight has been pretty amazing for me because I'm a recovering chronic over exerciser, and I think that's been part of my weight/hormonal problems. Thyroid and adrenals burnt out. My intention is to slowly get back to the activities I love and to do them because I love them not because I'm afraid if I don't I'll gain weight.

This is a major shift for me.

But then I really do want to get stronger and fitter again because even though I weigh the least I ever have as an adult right now, I'm also the most out of shape I've been as an adult! I miss my core strength and being able to effortlessly lift heavy things! And I'd also like to see what happens to my body composition in P3/P4 before deciding whether to do another round in January. I'm just so amazed at what HCG has done, and if it turns out to be a sustainable weight loss, it might be worth continuing to properly get into an ideal BMI range--something I honestly never thought possible before. I'm between 5'3" and 5'4" tall with a medium build. According to the charts 130 is top of the range, and right now I'm thrilled at 148.6. But we'll see. If my body keeps changing and I get stronger and fitter and can maintain the losses from this round and keep wearing all my favorite clothes, the scale doesn't really matter. My real goal has always been a 28" waist. Isn't waist to hip ratio the more telling indicator of health?

Sorry for the long post. Guess I've had some things on my mind! Thanks so much for being here. I so appreciate this forum and all of you. Happy Sunday!

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMissM View Post
    Holding steady at 148.8 for the third day in a row. Coming into my last two weeks and just trying to let go of the outcome. I had big losses last week. These things tend to come in waves for me. And as much as I'd like to get to 145 by the end of this round, I really am already thrilled with my results. So, I'll just keep going and see where I land.
    For me, stalls come in waves of constipation :-)
    (sorry for the TMI)

Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast