Popular Pages :

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers 2020 - OBTAINING in October!!

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by FlirtyFlo View Post
    PS Maggie/Maegan...
    You do take me back to a wonderful Canadian White Christmas holiday... my special White Christmas.... i know for you guys living the realities of snow season its not all as magical for you as for us from the southern hemishere....
    I live in Florida, but have also spent Christmas in the Caribbean, and gotten to experience Boxing Day (which is not celebrated in the US). I love my tropical Christmas weather, and don't subscribe to the European/North American "White Christmas" mindset
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 150 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=DivineMissM;1087270] No need to be in a big hurry--and what's the destination, anyway? My body doesn't respond to my impatience. Steady as she goes.
    Words of wisdom you got there girl..... must listen.... our bodies will do what it must

I close on the house this morning--that's the important thing!!
    Congrats!!! big Importance indeed!!

Again, either I'm in until Friday--or next Friday. Then P3 and onward. . . .
    I am trying to squeeze what I can out of the next 10 days .... my Last shot is next week wednesday (maybe I can sueeze one more day ot!) and P3 starting on 7 or 8 November...

Actually quite excited to try new things.... However want to make sure week one is 100% stable as I am going away the following weekend and no scale....If anything I would prefer if I am at the lower end of stabilisation weight on the Friday
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    First round since 2015!
    Sept '20 - Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 | wk 2= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 | Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 5= -1/2.2 | Week 6= -.8/.44 | Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs - LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 from LIW (Steak day16 Nov) | P3 end week 2 - on LIW great feeling

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwis View Post
    I live in Florida, but have also spent Christmas in the Caribbean, and gotten to experience Boxing Day (which is not celebrated in the US). I love my tropical Christmas weather, and don't subscribe to the European/North American "White Christmas" mindset
    We are very much a Braai (BBQ) Nation so the day after Christmas (boxing day) is often ANOTHER lunch with Left overs or a Braai....
    I usually spend Christmas with a Large group of my friends on Christmas day Very much the full ons Christmas Dinner nemu but obviously because of the heat, loads of salads and on Boxing day I invite my Cousin and his wife and children over for a Christmas catch up
    We normally pray for cooler weather ...also so we can do all the Christmas fare.....
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    First round since 2015!
    Sept '20 - Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 | wk 2= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 | Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 5= -1/2.2 | Week 6= -.8/.44 | Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs - LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 from LIW (Steak day16 Nov) | P3 end week 2 - on LIW great feeling

R/P/M
    R6P3 Homeopathic Pellets
    Hello Lovelies,

I hope everyone is doing great. Just a quick post. I am up a few pounds so today is a steak day. Hopefully will have good results. I will read back--been a crazy busy month but hope all is well. I will read back.

Warmly,
    RK
    [/url]

R/P/M
    R1P4D43 SubQ
    Hi Maggie/Maegan... Please share how you make it
    I know there are recipes out there. But basically I use 2c chicken broth. I add some ginger powder and fresh ginger. Also some
    Garlic powder. Bring it to a boil. Whisk together an egg and egg whites ( usually 2). When broth comes to a boil I take off heat and then slowly drizzle the egg in. I stir it as well. Then I add some Bragg aminos and green onions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Maegan~
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRZ7t5C/]

R/P/M
    R1P4D43 SubQ
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMissM View Post
    Thanks for this. You're right. And pilates really does do amazing things, doesn't it? I swear I had abs I could see even though I was seriously overfat and really store it in my belly.

Anyway, I'm really working on letting go of the numbers altogether and tuning in to how I feel separate from all that. Today my weight is slightly up: 149.2 and this is going on day 4 of no real losses. Big deal, I'm trying to convince myself. I've achieved way more than I thought I would in this first round and I fit into all my clothes. No need to be in a big hurry--and what's the destination, anyway? My body doesn't respond to my impatience. Steady as she goes. And, yes, I undoubtedly will feel differently once I can get back to working out. Today I did a strong yoga practice for the first time in eons and it felt sooooooo good. That's what I'm after. To hell with the scale except in the ways it's useful to keep me from going off the rails and feeling terrible again.

I close on the house this morning--that's the important thing!!

However, I'm a little confused about my HCG at the moment. I think I may have mixed this bottle a little strong, because though I was supposed to have enough to last through 45 injections, it looks more like I'll only have enough for 40. If that's the way it goes, so be it. That's the original protocol anyway. Hard to tell with those tiny bottles. And I may have stopped losing or maybe developed an immunity or something. Who knows. Again, either I'm in until Friday--or next Friday. Then P3 and onward. . . .
    Congrats on the house! We closed on our house in April. Never been a homeowner so this is exciting for me.
    Sending you hugs as a housewarming gift. Enjoy!!!

~Maegan~
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRZ7t5C/]

Ran out the door with an orange for breakfast, then an apple for lunch. 3:15 Just ate eggs and salsa. Anyone else do things this way? LOL I am sure it will be OK since I didn't actually change protocol. Just had my two snacks first.

Very happy to be at 176.4 this morning. But here is the thing: I got on the scale, didn't like what I saw, moved this scale over an inch, and liked it! Hahahaha Mmmm. I may need a better place for it or tape it off so I can stick to the same square.

Hope everyone is doing great!

R/P/M
    P2
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie83 View Post
    Congrats on the house! We closed on our house in April. Never been a homeowner so this is exciting for me.
    Sending you hugs as a housewarming gift. Enjoy!!!

Thank you so much!! I'm a first-time homeowner, too. VERY exciting, indeed!!

R/P/M
    P2
    [QUOTE=FlirtyFlo;1087273]
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMissM View Post
    No need to be in a big hurry--and what's the destination, anyway? My body doesn't respond to my impatience. Steady as she goes.
    Words of wisdom you got there girl..... must listen.... our bodies will do what it must

Congrats!!! big Importance indeed!!

I am trying to squeeze what I can out of the next 10 days .... my Last shot is next week wednesday (maybe I can sueeze one more day ot!) and P3 starting on 7 or 8 November...

Actually quite excited to try new things.... However want to make sure week one is 100% stable as I am going away the following weekend and no scale....If anything I would prefer if I am at the lower end of stabilisation weight on the Friday
    Thanks, Yvonne! I guess we'll each just keep going until our juice runs out and then shift into P3. I'm feeling the importance of easing into P3 and went ahead and stocked up on fish and shrimp as I'm going to be mindful about not increasing fats too much but definitely increasing proteins in the first week.

How are you defining your stabilization weight? You mentioned wanting to be on lower end . . . does that mean 2 pounds below LIW?

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    We are very much a Braai (BBQ) Nation so the day after Christmas (boxing day) is often ANOTHER lunch with Left overs or a Braai....
    I usually spend Christmas with a Large group of my friends on Christmas day Very much the full ons Christmas Dinner nemu but obviously because of the heat, loads of salads and on Boxing day I invite my Cousin and his wife and children over for a Christmas catch up
    We normally pray for cooler weather ...also so we can do all the Christmas fare.....
    I've been to both South Africa and Australia in your Winter Months (August), where the high temperatures were about 15C/60F at that time. It was wonderful to get away from hot 30C/90F stormy Florida at that time. Everyone in both countries told me about how Christmas and Boxing Day are BBQ/Braai and Beach days. I'd love to be able to spend it there one day!!!
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 150 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rkthin View Post
    Hello Lovelies,

I hope everyone is doing great. Just a quick post. I am up a few pounds so today is a steak day. Hopefully will have good results. I will read back--been a crazy busy month but hope all is well. I will read back.

Warmly,
    RK
    Hi RK.... welcome back.... yes I think checking in In P3 and P4 is important to help us stay accountable... so here is to a happy steak day! Hopefully you will stabilize easy enough
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    First round since 2015!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrong View Post
    Ran out the door with an orange for breakfast, then an apple for lunch. 3:15 Just ate eggs and salsa. Anyone else do things this way? LOL I am sure it will be OK since I didn't actually change protocol. Just had my two snacks first.

Very happy to be at 176.4 this morning. But here is the thing: I got on the scale, didn't like what I saw, moved this scale over an inch, and liked it! Hahahaha Mmmm. I may need a better place for it or tape it off so I can stick to the same square.

Hope everyone is doing great!
    Lol... thats the problem with the Wii... it is so annoyingly spot on Than i can move it and weight as much as 4 times And it will stay the Same!!!

The running out mostly happen to me on Saturdays... but i have my little cooler bag with two fruits , two breadsticks and water.... but the past few weekends i realise I got home too late and only had lunch nch at 3 pm.... which made me decide that i would make myself some meatballs on friday night and add a tomato so i can have an on the go lunch at hand.... other options i thought could work is a boiled egg and a tomato or cottage cheese with cucumber slices
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    First round since 2015!

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast