Popular Pages :


Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 372

Thread: Lovely Losers 2020 - OBTAINING in October!!

  1. #37
    ~Maggie83~ Maggie83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    BC
    R/P/M
    R1P4D43 SubQ
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneSA View Post
    Maggie Thanks for refreshing my memory!!! I have actually eaten/experiencef Poutin before in Montreal.... love love loved it!!! I dont know why I automatically assumed you were American.... where are you from?
    I live in a small skiing town in BC. So I知 a mountain girl. Growing up I did spend my summers in the US. This year was the first year We didn稚 summer in the states. So weird.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Maegan~
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRZ7t5C/]

  2. #38
    ~Maggie83~ Maggie83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    BC
    R/P/M
    R1P4D43 SubQ
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie83 View Post
    I live in a small skiing town in BC. So I知 a mountain girl. Growing up I did spend my summers in the US. This year was the first year We didn稚 summer in the states. So weird.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The croissants in Montreal are to die for as well.

    Crepes in old Quebec City were a highlight of one of my trips back east. Mmmmm. Crepes. Interestingly I had delicious crepes in Tacoma Washington as well. There was this little crepe place near the university. Mmmm.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Maegan~
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRZ7t5C/]

  3. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Midwest US
    R/P/M
    P2
    Posts
    231
    I live in Michigan, and poutine is a regular on bar menus here--and I've seen it all over Chicago, too!

    I'm happy to report my weight dropped two more pounds overnight, so I'm now at 160 down from 170 with two weeks and five pounds to go. Not that I'd be mad if I dropped more than that. But it's a helpful reminder that weight loss isn't (and hasn't ever been) linear for me with or without HCG. And my period is coming up in a weekish, so this is about the time I tend to start holding onto water weight anyway. We'll see, but trying not to have expectations and just keep rolling with it.

    Proud of myself for bringing all my food on a little road trip today. The focus and intent is so real when there's no wiggle room for error, and I'm grateful for it.

  4. #40

    HI Rose!

    Quote Originally Posted by roselanoue View Post
    Checking in 4-1/2 months into P4 137.2 this morning... so still under LIW
    Hi Rose, this is exciting to hear! I'm glad you have been enjoying nice R&R too! Thank you for the inspiration.
    Start 320 * Current 195.6* Goal 150
    P3

  5. #41
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,262
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMissM View Post

    Proud of myself for bringing all my food on a little road trip today. The focus and intent is so real when there's no wiggle room for error, and I'm grateful for it.
    Well done!! I now have a like cooler bag in the car (most days) that has an apple or orange in....a breadstick... green tea teabags and sweetener, I work from home so mostly have no trouble... but weekends are the problem for me as I do things impulsively and then I do not have anything with me..... but touch wood.... on this round i have not once yet eaten off protocol.... I would rather not eat or drink than eating teh wrong thing...
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    First round since 2015!
    Sept '20 - Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 | wk 2= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 | Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 5= -1/2.2 | Week 6= -.8/.44 | Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs - LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 from LIW (Steak day16 Nov) | P3 end week 2 - on LIW great feeling

  6. #42
    Senior Member emilyc88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Florida
    R/P/M
    R2 P2 drops
    Posts
    117
    Hey everyone good morning! Hope everyone is doing well, I have some reading to do to catch up. Not really sure what part of p3 and honestly have not been weighing in every day. I weighed in yesterday and was at 167 so staying steady.

    I would like to do another round, does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy now that nu image isnt selling anymore? My other option is to try wayt less or whatever they have going on, I would just like to see some reviews on it first they don't seem to have clinical trials or anything they are presenting. I see there's a facebook group but I'm not in it.

    Thoughts or suggestions?

  7. #43
    Beachy, just saw your siggy. What an amazing journey! Well done! Do you have a blog or your journey written out somewhere?

    Maggie83, a small skiing town in BC sounds like a Hallmark movie! So idyllic!

    DivineMissM, awesome place to be! 5 pounds in 2 weeks sounds totally doable! Good for you for bringing all your food! It also is not much in P2 LOL

    I am going to have to find some poutine y'all! Though soggy fries in gravy?? Not so sure.

    AFM:
    Weighed in at 188 this morning. I let myself go way more than I thought I had... I went by my clothes still fitting. Oy. So I want to be at 160. This probably means I need to do two rounds. But holidays! Ack. I will do the second round after the holidays I think.

  8. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneSA View Post
    Well done!! I now have a like cooler bag in the car (most days) that has an apple or orange in....a breadstick... green tea teabags and sweetener, I work from home so mostly have no trouble... but weekends are the problem for me as I do things impulsively and then I do not have anything with me..... but touch wood.... on this round i have not once yet eaten off protocol.... I would rather not eat or drink than eating teh wrong thing...
    I don't eat off protocol either, maybe the pure cocoa powder but yeah, I would rather skip than eat something I shouldn't. I was reading that most people do well with adding broccoli but I am so hesitant. I would love broccoli though because I end up eating cucumber, tomato, and cabbage only on P2.

  9. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyc88 View Post
    Hey everyone good morning! Hope everyone is doing well, I have some reading to do to catch up. Not really sure what part of p3 and honestly have not been weighing in every day. I weighed in yesterday and was at 167 so staying steady.

    I would like to do another round, does anyone have any suggestions on where to buy now that nu image isnt selling anymore? My other option is to try wayt less or whatever they have going on, I would just like to see some reviews on it first they don't seem to have clinical trials or anything they are presenting. I see there's a facebook group but I'm not in it.

    Thoughts or suggestions?
    I am using Intermountain HHCG and used triumph last time. Does Jen's guide on top have any suggestions?

  10. #46
    Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Midwest USA
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Posts
    11,340
    Blog Entries
    34
    @emilyc88

    Colin Watson has HCG that is shipped in the US. It may come in a snap off vial though, not sure. See the banner at the top of his page for that option.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

    My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

    Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

  11. #47
    ~Maggie83~ Maggie83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    BC
    R/P/M
    R1P4D43 SubQ
    Posts
    125
    R1.2 P2vlcd2 -1.0 lb today.

    I知 going to go by my weight on LD1 as I lost weight after that.

    So total loss is 2lbs


    Last night I mindlessly ate a piece of cheese as I was making my husbands lunch. Man the things you find yourself doing out of habit. Will be good to get out of these habits!

    Ate a delicious apple this morning and have chicken cooked for my protein at lunch but not sure when I値l get to that. Just putting my son down for his nap and I知 sure I値l fall asleep as well. Haha.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Maegan~
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRZ7t5C/]

  12. #48
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,262
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrong View Post
    I was reading that most people do well with adding broccoli but I am so hesitant. I would love broccoli though because I end up eating cucumber, tomato, and cabbage only on P2.
    On previous rounds I also added broccoli and Cauliflower without any bad results, but psychologically for me, I went into this round with the right headspace.... It is OF PROTOCOL and still cheating

    My general problem is NOT losing the weight of sticking to Protocol.... it is about losing the plot and letting go in P3...
    I vowed that this time I will do P3 and P4 the correct weight and start my January round withing 2 lbs of LIW

    So what does broccoli and Cauliflower have to do with this P3 thing I have in my head?
    Even though it is effective... it is off protocol and thus cheating....
    I do not want to go into P3 with a mindset that I can allow myself little lies to make me JUSTIFY being off protocol...
    Probably sounds seriously weird... But I realised two very important things about the HCG protocol
    P2 - Trust the Process - this is the easy part
    P3 - even more important than P2.... P3 is where the magic happens... this is where it is hard because we have more choices
    ~AKA Yvonne SA~
    Greetings from Sunny South Africa!
    First round since 2015!
    Sept '20 - Wk 1= -4.2/9.24 | wk 2= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 3= -1.4/3.08 | Wk 4= -1.3/2.86 | Wk 5= -1/2.2 | Week 6= -.8/.44 | Total loss 10kg/ 22lbs - LIW 178.4
    P3 end week 1 - Up 2.43 from LIW (Steak day16 Nov) | P3 end week 2 - on LIW great feeling

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •