Popular Pages :


Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 72 of 372

Thread: Lovely Losers 2020 - OBTAINING in October!!

  1. #61
    Super Member! FlirtyFlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Johannesburg, South Africa
    Posts
    2,498
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie83 View Post
    Yes. R1.2 P2vlcd4 -2.0 / -6.2 total
    Good on you girl... you rock!

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Midwest US
    R/P/M
    P2
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneSA View Post
    Same here... I guess I got to a point last year where I thought sod - it... at my age I am done with dieting and slowly but surely gained... with an extra bit over Christmas.... which I am always very good for taking care of it start January.... but Covid was looming and I did weigh in in February and when I weighed in a bit more than 2 weeks ago I almost got a heart attack! I guess during 2019 I kind of felt ok under 176lbs (80kgs) but when I saw my covid gain of 24 lbs I was disgusted with myself!
    Well, if it's any consolation, you're not alone. My doc recommended HCG at my appointment at the beginning of August, but the woman in the office who administers the program was so backed up with folks who'd gained during COVID, I couldn't start until the end of September!

    I was fortunate in that I'd deliberately lost 10 lbs at the start of quarantine for a spring break trip that never happened. Then I ate my feelings for six months and gained it back plus some. I'm not finding HCG to be a magic bullet by any means, though I do have 10 days left of a 25-day round, so time will tell. I've certainly lost weight more quickly doing other cleanses and fasts, but what I'm hoping for is a complete lifestyle overhaul. I needed the structure and discipline and smaller portions. I need the long-term stabilization to keep me on the straight and narrow. I needed my doc's intervention to help me return to a lifelong diet that is designed to support my thyroid health.

    And I just wrote in my journal this morning that restricting and monitoring what I eat is going to be a permanent situation if I want to be healthy and happy in my body. It's just the way it is. It always has been this way, and now that I'm nearly 44, it's only going to be more crucial.

    So, I'm reading about keto and IF and continuing to track my meals and weight. I know I'll tire of it at some point, but I'm doing my best to talk myself into making this habit because it will be worth it.

    Thank you for sharing your experiences with me, because it really is so helpful. We all fall off the wagon and get back on periodically. It's almost like the seasons, no? Works in progress, all of us. Just doing our best and finding our best ways forward. Again and again. . . .

    Today my weight is 160.4 and I've spent the morning preparing food. Orange roughy with fennel, roasted radishes, garlic green beans with shrimp, and salsa chicken breast in the crock pot. Friday is my day to replenish fruit and veg, and I have more than enough to get me through. Always helps to have good meals on hand!

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneSA View Post
    Same here... I guess I got to a point last year where I thought sod - it... at my age I am done with dieting and slowly but surely gained... with an extra bit over Christmas.... which I am always very good for taking care of it start January.... but Covid was looming and I did weigh in in February and when I weighed in a bit more than 2 weeks ago I almost got a heart attack! I guess during 2019 I kind of felt ok under 176lbs (80kgs) but when I saw my covid gain of 24 lbs I was disgusted with myself!

    I started 2010 weighing in at a whopping 240 lbs...
    OMG same! All of it!
    I stay away from the rogue section for sure. I did do a planned interruption at one time because of travel and it seemed all-around easier and thus better for me to do P3. it worked really well. Not planning one this time. Just have to stick it out! I do often wonder if Dr. Simeons would do things differently if he had come out with this diet now but not worth it to try things for me. In the big scheme of it all, it helps the long term to stick to something.
    I am lucky with wine though. I can only drink 2-4 oz a night or I feel awful. We are part of a wine club here and just the 5 shots for a tasting are enough for me LOL
    I am not missing it all. And the weather is turning here so margaritas are not tempting either but I would only have one on the weekend or a special weekday anyway. I also like an Old Fashioned cocktail but not craving any of that.

    Quote Originally Posted by YvonneSA View Post
    they banned the sale of alcohol
    Wow, that is drastic! Why? Yah, we'd probably bootleg too hahaha

    I plan on going back to only drinking on the weekends.

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMissM View Post
    I've certainly lost weight more quickly doing other cleanses and fasts
    You have? Wow. Was that also easily maintained?

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMissM View Post
    what I'm hoping for is a complete lifestyle overhaul. I needed the structure and discipline and smaller portions. I need the long-term stabilization to keep me on the straight and narrow. I needed my doc's intervention to help me return to a lifelong diet that is designed to support my thyroid health.

    And I just wrote in my journal this morning that restricting and monitoring what I eat is going to be a permanent situation if I want to be healthy and happy in my body. It's just the way it is. It always has been this way, and now that I'm nearly 44, it's only going to be more crucial.
    Yeah, that is what brings me back to HCG: the tools for maintenance are unlike any other diet. Maintenance is actually very possible and doable. Covid is well, unique. I hope to be able to have a treat of some sort on Sat. and Sunday, then IF Monday and stick to stricter eating during the week, keeping an eye on those two pounds.

    Quote Originally Posted by DivineMissM View Post
    Orange roughy with fennel
    That sounds really good! Such flavors. I may look into making that!

  5. #65
    Senior Member poweredbystarbucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Posts
    617
    I face the music tomorrow. I have tried to be good so we will see. Just hard when youíre on the road for six days! Avoided sugar and breads.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #66
    Senior Member poweredbystarbucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrong View Post
    OMG same! All of it!
    I stay away from the rogue section for sure. I did do a planned interruption at one time because of travel and it seemed all-around easier and thus better for me to do P3. it worked really well. Not planning one this time. Just have to stick it out! I do often wonder if Dr. Simeons would do things differently if he had come out with this diet now but not worth it to try things for me. In the big scheme of it all, it helps the long term to stick to something.
    I am lucky with wine though. I can only drink 2-4 oz a night or I feel awful. We are part of a wine club here and just the 5 shots for a tasting are enough for me LOL
    I am not missing it all. And the weather is turning here so margaritas are not tempting either but I would only have one on the weekend or a special weekday anyway. I also like an Old Fashioned cocktail but not craving any of that.



    Wow, that is drastic! Why? Yah, we'd probably bootleg too hahaha

    I plan on going back to only drinking on the weekends.
    If you are able to do that then count your blessings Lovely Losers 2020 - OBTAINING in October!!Lovely Losers 2020 - OBTAINING in October!!Lovely Losers 2020 - OBTAINING in October!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #67
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Midwest US
    R/P/M
    P2
    Posts
    421
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrong View Post
    You have? Wow. Was that also easily maintained?
    Definitely not, though hard to say if that was user error, aka me promptly returning to my previous way of eating immediately after, or the plan itself. Though as you point out, it may be one and the same, since there was no stabilization or plan of any kind following!

  8. #68
    Quote Originally Posted by poweredbystarbucks View Post
    If you are able to do that then count your blessings Lovely Losers 2020 - OBTAINING in October!!Lovely Losers 2020 - OBTAINING in October!!Lovely Losers 2020 - OBTAINING in October!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    The drinking only on weekends? I used to before Covid. So it goes hand in hand with letting myself go and fixing that right now! I will have no problems not drinking. I am also not very social so that helps!

    Good luck tomorrow! Do you mean you are loading or starting P2?

  9. #69
    Senior Member t1ghtwad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    California
    R/P/M
    R6P3: 2nd round on Injections; Started over 2021
    Posts
    305
    Hi everyone. I have been MIA for a couple of weeks during my P4. I quickly checked in a couple times between power outages, but have been busy taking care of our elderly friend and interviewing for jobs, and just dealing with household stuff and my health issues., so I took a break.

    Tomorrow I will start loading again for R5 (2nd round with injections, and since I restarted this in July). I was at 234.4 this morning, but a bit dehydrated, so basically still at 235, where I had stabilized for the entire P3. Guess that us the upside to a LONG stall at an old familiar weight... easy stabilization!

    I am off to review videos on mixing hcg (last time I didnít have the right supplies (no mixing needle), so I ended up with a slightly concentrated mixture and a few doses short after having to transfer the bac water a little at a time instead of all at once, and I didnít really understand how to balance the pressure in the vials. This time I know what I am doing, and have everything I need.

    I am looking forward to Fried chicken, cheese, sour cream, eggs with bacon, and an avocado. My sunflower seeds are taped up in a box and buried at the bottom of the closet in the extra bedroom... they were my biggest temptation this time. Perfect for P4, but that is December, when a good deal on my brand is hard to come by... so I bought a case a put it away!

    This Saturday is our local one-day meat sale at the local market, so I will be filling the freezer with my P2 chicken breasts and P3 pork loins. Just wish I had room for chicken thighs (never did get any this round &#128546. But it will be turkey time when I am planning my P3 so I wonít miss them too much.
    I am Roni (Ronnie)



    **** Original Protocol ****
    R1 LDW: 240.8 (-31.4)
    R2 LDW: 230.6 (-41.6)
    R3 aborted
    End of July, 2021, Restarted at 260
    R4 LIW: 235 (-25)
    R5 LIW: 224 (-11)
    R6 LIW: 214 (-10)

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by t1ghtwad View Post
    Hi everyone. I have been MIA for a couple of weeks during my P4. I quickly checked in a couple times between power outages, but have been busy taking care of our elderly friend and interviewing for jobs, and just dealing with household stuff and my health issues., so I took a break.

    Tomorrow I will start loading again for R5 (2nd round with injections, and since I restarted this in July). I was at 234.4 this morning, but a bit dehydrated, so basically still at 235, where I had stabilized for the entire P3. Guess that us the upside to a LONG stall at an old familiar weight... easy stabilization!
    Happy loading, Roni!
    Sounds like it has been a hectic few months for you!

  11. #71
    Senior Member t1ghtwad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    California
    R/P/M
    R6P3: 2nd round on Injections; Started over 2021
    Posts
    305
    Quote Originally Posted by t1ghtwad View Post

    I am off to review videos on mixing hcg (last time I didn’t have the right supplies (no mixing needle), so I ended up with a slightly concentrated mixture and a few doses short after having to transfer the bac water a little at a time instead of all at once, and I didn’t really understand how to balance the pressure in the vials. This time I know what I am doing, and have everything I need.
    HCG is mixed and I am ready for my first injection in the morning. Can’t wait to get the dominoes falling again!
    I am Roni (Ronnie)



    **** Original Protocol ****
    R1 LDW: 240.8 (-31.4)
    R2 LDW: 230.6 (-41.6)
    R3 aborted
    End of July, 2021, Restarted at 260
    R4 LIW: 235 (-25)
    R5 LIW: 224 (-11)
    R6 LIW: 214 (-10)

  12. #72
    ~Maggie83~ Maggie83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    BC
    R/P/M
    R1P4D43 SubQ
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by t1ghtwad View Post
    HCG is mixed and I am ready for my first injection in the morning. Canít wait to get the dominoes falling again!
    Looks like there are a few of us starting p2 around the same time. Iím on vlcd 4


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ~Maegan~
    [url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wRZ7t5C/]

Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •