Popular Pages :

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers 2020 - STEP IN to September!!

R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    Quote Originally Posted by misscast View Post
    Great job Powered! We have similar body types. I can wear size 6 at 150 lbs.

I had a funny thing happen this week. Been in P3 and happy with the food. Eating basically P2 but with more calories - some dairy and LOTS of yummy fats. But constipation is so annoying I've been grumbling to myself when will I get into P4 so I can add some grains... looked at the calendar and I left P3 2 weeks ago lol.

I'll take that as good news that my body is happy with a lower carb program.

ETA - Just looked at your stats SDWIS and looks like you wear the same size at 150 too! But you're 6 inches taller than me :-)
    Yep I'm the same body type. I look this small at 150 and wear 4/6 too. I'm hourglass shape small waist with lean curvy hips with a thigh gap (no fat, just my frame). If I get into the mid 140's I can wear size 2, but it's hard to find pants long enough in that size at my height, so it's better to stay in the size 4 pants and jeans range.
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

Stable @ 150 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

Senior Member poweredbystarbucks's Avatar
    R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwis View Post
    I know ALL about the side boob problem - LOL!. I had a breast reduction and lift after my second round. BEST THING EVER!!!!!
    Okay now Iím tempted!!! I could use a little mommy makeover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by poweredbystarbucks View Post
    Lol!! P3 is such a great time as long as you stabilize and yes 150 isn’t that big. I used to be afraid of that number but that was my messed up brain. I am calling this round at 153.8. Down 31.6 lbs which I am happy with!! It was super easy now that I am sober and I don’t have to think about alcohol and try to work around it.

Keep on kicking butt, ladies and gentlemen.

That's an amazing loss! Congrats.

R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by misscast View Post
    That's an amazing loss! Congrats.
    Thank you!! I added on guacamole last night before the 72 hours and was 153.6 so Iím still good. Baby steps!!!!

~Maggie83~
    R/P/M
    R1P4D43 SubQ
    I’m so happy to see this forum is still going strong. It helped me on my last rounds many years ago. Last time I went to do a round I ended up getting pregnant and stopping. Fast forward a couple years and I’m ready to start again.

I have some ovidac in my freezer (ex 2018) but I’m not sure of the potency. I do have a source that I can get either Norvo or Gonasi. I’ve only used Hucog and then ovidac in my past rounds. Any thoughts on Norvo or Gonasi?

So many questions! I haven’t successfully done a round since 2013. Do I count this as R1 as a start over? Or as R5?

R/P/M
    R2 P2 drops
    Hey everyone. I was hanging around 166/167 and just wanted to see 165, which was my "at least" goal for this round. So I was ecstatic when I hit it Friday. Friday night I got a phone call and they gave me some bad news. I thought about saying screw it and ending my diet but I didn't food wise. I did go over to someone's house and had a vodka soda, light on the vodka. He made me a second vodka forward drink but I didn't drink it. Woke up Saturday and I was 162.3. I couldn't believe it. Today I am in the 163 range but it's ok, I have found this is just what happens. Probably because I'm chronically constipated.

Anyways, has anyone else noticed when you get closer to your goal the shots start hurting more? Or maybe it's just because my skin is tired of getting poked? I alternate where I stick myself but it hurts everywhere. I'm also finding I'm getting tired easily. I think I have 6 injections left and that's it for me. It would be pretty cool to get into the 150s. I still feel really big because I've lost the weight in such a short amount of time.

R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    154.2 and I had lots of half and half yesterday and cheese. Today I had eggs and bacon so tomorrow will be telling. I believe my LDW was. 153.6 so Iím in range. I got a Nespresso and the frothier and omg the steamed half and half is insane. Gonna go read and catch up.

R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyc88 View Post
    Hey everyone. I was hanging around 166/167 and just wanted to see 165, which was my "at least" goal for this round. So I was ecstatic when I hit it Friday. Friday night I got a phone call and they gave me some bad news. I thought about saying screw it and ending my diet but I didn't food wise. I did go over to someone's house and had a vodka soda, light on the vodka. He made me a second vodka forward drink but I didn't drink it. Woke up Saturday and I was 162.3. I couldn't believe it. Today I am in the 163 range but it's ok, I have found this is just what happens. Probably because I'm chronically constipated.

Anyways, has anyone else noticed when you get closer to your goal the shots start hurting more? Or maybe it's just because my skin is tired of getting poked? I alternate where I stick myself but it hurts everywhere. I'm also finding I'm getting tired easily. I think I have 6 injections left and that's it for me. It would be pretty cool to get into the 150s. I still feel really big because I've lost the weight in such a short amount of time.
    Yes!!!! About the shots. They burn!! And omg you are killing it!!! Sorry about the bad news. It will be okay!!

R/P/M
    R2 P2 drops
    Oh mine don't burn, it's just painful pushing the needle in and it seems to take more force. What the heck! I am looking forward to eating more fats. Which nespresso maker did you get? I have the de'longhi lettissima pro and I don't love it like I wanted to 😬. I also ordered a technivorm mochamaster for coffee. Don't look up how much these things cost lol!

R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Oh mine don't burn, it's just painful pushing the needle in and it seems to take more force. What the heck! I am looking forward to eating more fats. Which nespresso maker did you get? I have the de'longhi lettissima pro and I don't love it like I wanted to Lovely Losers 2020 - STEP IN to September!!. I also ordered a technivorm mochamaster for coffee. Don't look up how much these things cost lol!
    Youíre right. Not really burn but it hurts. I got the newest one that was $159 and the frothier was $50. Iíve even drinking steamed half and half lol. Just had veggies and chicken and a pear with blue cheese. Omg. I might need a steak day lol. The pear and real blue cheese was insane.

R/P/M
    R2 P2 drops
    Yesterday I had a grapefruit and egg whites and spinach and chicken in chicken broth with lemon juice. Today: up three pounds back to 166. Wtf!

R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Yesterday I had a grapefruit and egg whites and spinach and chicken in chicken broth with lemon juice. Today: up three pounds back to 166. Wtf!
    Thatís awesome!!! I donít know what I did but I woke up at 152.8 and was like Lovely Losers 2020 - STEP IN to September!!. I was for sure going to be up today. Gonna ride this wave with you Lovely Losers 2020 - STEP IN to September!!

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast