Popular Pages :


Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 109 to 120 of 471

Thread: Lovely Losers 2021- MAKING IT in May!

  1. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by Rissa1979 View Post
    Hi everyone!! Iím going to just jump in here. I just left the doctor with my 30 day supply of hcg injections! I canít wait to get startedÖagain!

    I started last year, January 2020 and lost almost 30 pounds when Covid & quarantine hit. Even though I tried hard, quarantine got the best of me and I gained everything back plus some extra Lovely Losers 2021- MAKING IT in May!

    Iím hoping to lose 25 lbs this month. I know thatís a pretty ridiculous, lofty goal, but hopefully that will keep me motivated!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Welcome, Rissa! I came back after gaining 40 pounds since Covid (man, that goes quickly doesn't it?). Then I lost the first 20 in November, re-gained those in Feb, just re-lost them, and my last round for the last 20 will start end of June. You are not alone in your woes!

    Good luck with this round!
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/3
    P2 8/4-8/19
    P3 8/20
    P4 9/11

  2. #110
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    R/P/M
    R6/P2/IM injections
    Posts
    1,011
    Morning Lovelies! I’m up 1.6 today. This puts me .6 above my LDW window. One thing I have noticed with steak days is that I never keep all the losses. I’m good, just hoping not to go higher.

  3. #111
    P2 Day 11

    Still 168 today. After the big losses I expected this. I could stop my round now (for the newcomers: these are the remaining two weeks of a long round after a PI) but I am fine just sticking with the next few days. Who knows what I drop. LDD is Sunday.

    Got some really nice yard work done the last two days and the backyard looks great and almost ready for Memorial Day weekend. We have family coming from out of town and all are vaccinated. It is going to be amazing! I am super sore and tired from it all though and going to relax. Just 3-4 plants that need upgrading to a bigger pot.

    Then there is the side yard and I cannot get in there till after this weekend because of velvet tree ants. It is so so bad you can't walk in it without getting covered and bitten, and they stink. OMG. So I caved and the exterminator is coming Friday. This will be an annual thing because these ants form multi-colony areas that can be as big as a city block, only stopped by streets, and so they'll just keep coming back. Luckily it is not too expensive. But seriously, can't even pick up the hose. It's been an issue for a couple of years but this year is out of control.

    Anyway, hope it's a good day everyone!
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/3
    P2 8/4-8/19
    P3 8/20
    P4 9/11

  4. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by justgitterdone View Post
    Morning Lovelies! I’m up 1.6 today. This puts me .6 above my LDW window. One thing I have noticed with steak days is that I never keep all the losses. I’m good, just hoping not to go higher.
    Frustrating, JGD! But still good! Fingers crossed for you!
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/3
    P2 8/4-8/19
    P3 8/20
    P4 9/11

  5. #113
    Senior Member PhoebeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsstrong View Post
    P2 Day 11

    Still 168 today. After the big losses I expected this. I could stop my round now (for the newcomers: these are the remaining two weeks of a long round after a PI) but I am fine just sticking with the next few days. Who knows what I drop. LDD is Sunday.

    Got some really nice yard work done the last two days and the backyard looks great and almost ready for Memorial Day weekend. We have family coming from out of town and all are vaccinated. It is going to be amazing! I am super sore and tired from it all though and going to relax. Just 3-4 plants that need upgrading to a bigger pot.

    Then there is the side yard and I cannot get in there till after this weekend because of velvet tree ants. It is so so bad you can't walk in it without getting covered and bitten, and they stink. OMG. So I caved and the exterminator is coming Friday. This will be an annual thing because these ants form multi-colony areas that can be as big as a city block, only stopped by streets, and so they'll just keep coming back. Luckily it is not too expensive. But seriously, can't even pick up the hose. It's been an issue for a couple of years but this year is out of control.

    Anyway, hope it's a good day everyone!
    I have never heard of velvet tree ants! My gosh....they don't sound very nice (We were getting ants in my kitchen every year but once we started a exterminator service, never again)! After I did a PI way back when..... I ended up losing around 5 more lbs.... whatever you decide, sounds like you are in a good place!
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

    Taking it one day at a time!

    Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    Height 5'8"

    PI LDW 158.5 (after only 16 doses, ran out of hcg)

  6. #114
    Senior Member PhoebeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Posts
    206
    Good Thursday Morning to everyone!! I AM SO RELIEVED....MY SCALE HAD ME DOWN A WHOOOOPIN' 3.1#'s!! Thank you Scale Gods!! So, that puts me at 6.9 lbs in 3 days of dieting!! I started my VLCD on Monday and Tuesday I was hungry, headache most all day and just no energy and woke up yesterday to a .2 pound loss... yesterday, still a little headache but not nearly as much hunger, and a little more energy. Crossing my fingers it only gets better!!

    Heading out to drop daughters car off for oil change and then to my elderly mom's house to help her shower, shop and clean....hope you all have an amazing day!!
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

    Taking it one day at a time!

    Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    Height 5'8"

    PI LDW 158.5 (after only 16 doses, ran out of hcg)

  7. #115
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    4,125
    Blog Entries
    11
    Iím so glad, Phoebe, that you feel better. Itís frustrating when things donít go as planned but itís the sum of the whole, not the individual days that count! (But hard to remember on those frustrating days!!)

    Itís exciting to see the new P2ers (and returnees from PIs) getting going! And encouraging to hear from P3ers and P4ers on stabilizing. Iíve never beat ďthe creepĒ but this time, I am listening more carefully!

    Down a lovely 2.2 on my second weigh in, which puts me back at the lowest from P3. Now to HOLD it this time óno bouncing!ó and get past it.

    I do the 2.0 protocol which means I get more protein, counting calories of protein and keeping carbs under 30 g. And of course, low low fat and no sugar. The protein calories I get per day are figured from a BMR formulae and I realized today I needed to do my math over again as I was using BMR from start of round in March. Went from 526 to 485 protein calories daily. Oh well, one less ounce of tuna!

    Onward!
    P




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

  8. #116
    Senior Member poweredbystarbucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Posts
    749
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeS View Post
    Good Thursday Morning to everyone!! I AM SO RELIEVED....MY SCALE HAD ME DOWN A WHOOOOPIN' 3.1#'s!! Thank you Scale Gods!! So, that puts me at 6.9 lbs in 3 days of dieting!! I started my VLCD on Monday and Tuesday I was hungry, headache most all day and just no energy and woke up yesterday to a .2 pound loss... yesterday, still a little headache but not nearly as much hunger, and a little more energy. Crossing my fingers it only gets better!!

    Heading out to drop daughters car off for oil change and then to my elderly mom's house to help her shower, shop and clean....hope you all have an amazing day!!
    Thatís a fabulous loss!!! So glad that happened.

    I was down 1lb today so my total is 10.8 and Iím on day 5 of VLCD. I loaded well!! Iím at 159 so this is where my losses slow down and it takes a while. I get my lipo shots today so hope they will kick off some lbs. I made a delicious chicken chili the yesterday which might be a new favorite. They ha e ground chicken at the store and I add POMI tomatoes and some onion that I sautť in broth and then list seasonings.

    Hope everyone has a great day. Itís almost the weekend Lovely Losers 2021- MAKING IT in May!Lovely Losers 2021- MAKING IT in May!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #117
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,658
    Blog Entries
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by justgitterdone View Post
    Morning Lovelies! I’m up 1.6 today. This puts me .6 above my LDW window. One thing I have noticed with steak days is that I never keep all the losses. I’m good, just hoping not to go higher.
    Hadn't you lost 3 lbs on that steak day, guess way too fantastic to expect to hold all that. Under last dose weight by any amount is all good. But I understand not wanting to lose any wiggle room. Fingers crossed for you, I'd be totally happy just over by /6! I came back from my weekend trip to exactly 2 lb over, so made no corrections--this morning did weigh in a little lower, so am now 1.2 over last dose weight (lost.8 this a.m.) Still not planning on any correction--hope it goes down a tad further tomorrow, as Saturday we do have plans for a dinner out. It seems a constant struggle, but it is a means to an end--not letting things get out of control, for me anyway.

  10. #118
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,658
    Blog Entries
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeS View Post
    Good Thursday Morning to everyone!! I AM SO RELIEVED....MY SCALE HAD ME DOWN A WHOOOOPIN' 3.1#'s!! Thank you Scale Gods!! So, that puts me at 6.9 lbs in 3 days of dieting!! I started my VLCD on Monday and Tuesday I was hungry, headache most all day and just no energy and woke up yesterday to a .2 pound loss... yesterday, still a little headache but not nearly as much hunger, and a little more energy. Crossing my fingers it only gets better!!

    Heading out to drop daughters car off for oil change and then to my elderly mom's house to help her shower, shop and clean....hope you all have an amazing day!!
    Phoebe, I think you had a great morning! Almost 7 lbs in 3 days, Woot!Woot! The first few days of P2 I have very little energy, and generally don't feel great (I wonder if some of mine is just mental), but I do feel tired at first. Fingers crossed you continue to get better and better. A lot of people talk about such a great feeling while on hcg.

  11. #119
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,658
    Blog Entries
    141
    mrsstrong, Polly, and Charlie--you all three seem to be doing great! Charlie, 10.8 on day 5? Wow, and you don't look like you have hardly anything to lose either!

    mrsstrong-Yck about the ants! Good luck on getting rid of those. And congrats on your stablization!. Weight wise we are almost the same, I was at 68.4 for last dose weight, but now am at 69.6 this morning. I hope to get to last dose weight before the PI is over. You'll be moving to P3 soon sounds like. So do you like the idea of doing the planned interruption during a round? Some people really don't like the interruption, but For me, it seems much more doable than going straight for 40 day round. Are you planning on doing any other rounds?

    Polly, how do you like 2.0 protocol? I started to do that earlier in year, but don't think I was doing it correctly--basically just added the protein to 4 oz per meal, and left out the fruit. Found I really missed the fruit for a quick pick me up in afternoon. Didn't try long enough to see if it encouraged more weight loss. Mind my asking if you think there is a difference?

    To everyone, hope you are having a great day, I'm getting back into groove of strict p3 eating after trip. Not really a hardship at all! My biggest adjustment comes when going back to p2--not the food so much as the lack of food quanity. Preparing myself mentally to go back to P2 on May 16 till end of May--Memorial Day plan to be on P3. Will be using pellets this time, just curious how they will work, have some rx injection hcg, but am anxious to try the pellets. And don't want to mix new for only 14 days. Well, I'm going to join mrsstrong and work in yard some. It is so nice here, that's not a hardship.

  12. #120
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    4,125
    Blog Entries
    11

    Lovely Losers 2021- MAKING IT in May!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    Polly, how do you like 2.0 protocol? I started to do that earlier in year, but don't think I was doing it correctly--basically just added the protein to 4 oz per meal, and left out the fruit. Found I really missed the fruit for a quick pick me up in afternoon. Didn't try long enough to see if it encouraged more weight loss. Mind my asking if you think there is a difference?.
    Dear Dubbles,
    I love 2.0. On my last job, my lunch Was included and I often had to eat with others for meetings. So a strict P2 was almost impossible. There is a greater variety of foods you can have, mixing vegetables to your hearts content, and more protein.

    If I choose a protein thatís a little More fat or a little more carb than say tuna, which,by the way, is not on Simeonís program unless itís fresh, then I just make adjustments to what else I eat so I come out of the right number of nutrients.

    Thereís more to it overall, and I canít say I am perfect at it, but I do a pretty close to protocol job. Places where I may differ with the guy who wrote the book, I have had success with before
    So continue those same variations.

    Now, Simion Said if you vary by any amount whatsoever, you will throw off the hypothalamus thing. Maybe that is why I have been doing round after round for the past eight years. However I think itís just because Iíve been trying to stay lower than I can handle. 125 is wonderful, but I donít really spend much time there! LOL.

    I creep back up to 130 then something happens like sickness or trauma of some kind and I fall off the wagon and next thing I know I am at around 139. Most of my rounds have been trying to get from 139 back down to 125.
    But only three times in the last eight years have I gotten above 140, counting This time.

    I found myself inching up towards 160. My original weight that brought me to HCg was around 175. At 5í4Ē, and tiny little chicken bones, I was starting to get every weight related disease and condition in the book.

    Call RESTAURANT. Thatís supposed to be close restaurant. I must not be pronouncing that well. cholesterol! Triglycerides, prediabetic. Fatigue. ETC. now Iím eight years older and until this last recent bout of whatever it was, all those numbers have been like I was in my 30s.

    Currently I am being tested for Covid long haulers, because Iíve had shortness of breath, dizziness and fatigue for almost a year. Funny,as far as i I know I never hadCovid But those are the symptoms.

    Sorry, Iím sitting in the sunshine dictating to my phone, so there are probably some strange spellings where Siri decides what I said, and Iíve gone on way too long.

    However Iím freezing! So that means the hCG is working.

    Onward!
    P






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •