Popular Pages :


Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 205 to 216 of 471

Thread: Lovely Losers 2021- MAKING IT in May!

  1. #205
    Senior Member PhoebeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by poweredbystarbucks View Post
    Have fun on your load Dubbles!! I figure go for it because it will just be inflammation and come off!

    My losses are steady but small. Was 155.6 today so down .4. I’m used to bigger drops but I’m not being super strict and am using a little more milk than allotted and my burger wasn’t super lean yesterday. I add a little more due to my exercise. I did a 30 minute spin and an hour of reformer Pilates yesterday.

    Just staying the course. It just feels good to be in control and eating clean.

    Liz told me she was able to get in finally so she should be stopping in Lovely Losers 2021- MAKING IT in May!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My favorite exercise to do is the reformer pliaties!! I love it! I used to go to one of those pilaties only gyms but it got so expensive I quit. One day I hope to just buy one. Glad your losses are steady!!
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

    Taking it one day at a time!

    Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    Height 5'8"

    PI LDW 158.5 (after only 16 doses, ran out of hcg)

  2. #206
    Senior Member PhoebeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Posts
    206
    ASM... I am finally down .5 #'s, I'll take it... as long as I am no longer at 175 anything, I'm good with that! Hope to never see 175 on the scale ever again! Hunger was much better yesterday, and today when I did my injection, same thing happened with a bunch of air in it... I just have to put 35units of air in it to get 25 out. I guess I could just take 10units of air out but this is working for now so Im just gonna stick to that!

    Happy Hump day all... I'll check in later.
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

    Taking it one day at a time!

    Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    Height 5'8"

    PI LDW 158.5 (after only 16 doses, ran out of hcg)

  3. #207
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,657
    Blog Entries
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by PhoebeS View Post
    Dubbles... I must get your recipe for the fried orange roughy in the air fryer! Sounds great! Glad you are stabilizing well!! Enjoy your last p3 day and loading!!
    Hi Phoebe, you and mrsstrong mentioned interest too about AIR FRIED Orange Roughy. I purchase the frozen packages of orange roughy from Costco, like the tilapia loins. On P3 I crack a couple of eggs, depends on how many pieces I'm doing (I like to do enough for dinner for two of us and me, for lunch next day). Take crumbled pork rinds , you can purchase them crumbled, But i just put half to 3/4 a bag in the vitamix and crumbled them. In one bowl, dredge fish in the egg wash, then drag in pork rinds crumbs, spice them however you like. In P3, I spray a little olive oil directly on my fish pieces, throw in air fryer, hit the fish icon and ccook. Mine were pretty thick so I left them in fryer to cook slightly longer than the fish icon indicates. That's all there is to it. I don't use the air fryer as much as a lot of people, but on P3 this is like breaded, fried fish. So yummy.

  4. #208
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,657
    Blog Entries
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    Good morning, Weight Warriors!

    What a great inspiration you all are to each other and to me.

    I was struggling yesterday. A pound up after a week of perfect macros, more snow, freezing from both hcg and dreary, drizzly cold day: I just wanted to EAT something comforting.

    I think I pulled myself together by end of day, went to bed early. Possibly the only thing wrong with me was fatigue from worrying over dog!

    And kids. I am dragging my 10th grade niece and college freshman nephew over the finish line at school, helping them organize the zillion assignments they were too ďanxiousĒ and put upon to actually do all semester. Many of you are dealing w the same thing.
    Itís a pandemic caused by the pandemic.

    But Iím back on track today. Down Point 2. Haha. Better than up.

    I can do this!!!

    Onward!!!!!!!
    P




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


    I definitely think all your stress is partly to blame on uptick, prob loss of sleep. You have had incredible stress over this past month, bless your heart--and sounds like with your family it still isn't over. But so happy to hear your baby girl is responding to new meds. And, a down tick, is a down tick--regardless. You CAN do this. I'm thinking you really don't need to lose much at all, right? Virtual hugs.

  5. #209
    Senior Member PhoebeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    Hi Phoebe, you and mrsstrong mentioned interest too about AIR FRIED Orange Roughy. I purchase the frozen packages of orange roughy from Costco, like the tilapia loins. On P3 I crack a couple of eggs, depends on how many pieces I'm doing (I like to do enough for dinner for two of us and me, for lunch next day). Take crumbled pork rinds , you can purchase them crumbled, But i just put half to 3/4 a bag in the vitamix and crumbled them. In one bowl, dredge fish in the egg wash, then drag in pork rinds crumbs, spice them however you like. In P3, I spray a little olive oil directly on my fish pieces, throw in air fryer, hit the fish icon and ccook. Mine were pretty thick so I left them in fryer to cook slightly longer than the fish icon indicates. That's all there is to it. I don't use the air fryer as much as a lot of people, but on P3 this is like breaded, fried fish. So yummy.
    Thank you so much! Great idea to coat with pork rinds! I too have a bag of orange roughy from Costco in my freezer. I'll have to check to see if my air fryer has a fish setting. I have an instapot brand.. that I basically have only used for making quinoa and chicken wings, I know there is so much more to it but I just haven't gotten into it yet... may have to start!! Thanks again!
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

    Taking it one day at a time!

    Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    Height 5'8"

    PI LDW 158.5 (after only 16 doses, ran out of hcg)

  6. #210
    Senior Member PhoebeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Posts
    206

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    Hi Phoebe, you and mrsstrong mentioned interest too about AIR FRIED Orange Roughy. I purchase the frozen packages of orange roughy from Costco, like the tilapia loins. On P3 I crack a couple of eggs, depends on how many pieces I'm doing (I like to do enough for dinner for two of us and me, for lunch next day). Take crumbled pork rinds , you can purchase them crumbled, But i just put half to 3/4 a bag in the vitamix and crumbled them. In one bowl, dredge fish in the egg wash, then drag in pork rinds crumbs, spice them however you like. In P3, I spray a little olive oil directly on my fish pieces, throw in air fryer, hit the fish icon and ccook. Mine were pretty thick so I left them in fryer to cook slightly longer than the fish icon indicates. That's all there is to it. I don't use the air fryer as much as a lot of people, but on P3 this is like breaded, fried fish. So yummy.
    Thank you so much! Great idea to coat with pork rinds! I too have a bag of orange roughy from Costco in my freezer. I'll have to check to see if my air fryer has a fish setting. I have an instapot brand.. that I basically have only used for making quinoa and chicken wings, I know there is so much more to it but I just haven't gotten into it yet... may have to start!! Thanks again!
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

    Taking it one day at a time!

    Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    Height 5'8"

    PI LDW 158.5 (after only 16 doses, ran out of hcg)

  7. #211
    Senior Member tracy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    R/P/M
    R6/P3
    Posts
    619
    Up at O'dark thirty again today. I did not weigh since I missed an extra two hours of sleep. And yesterday I made an orange smoothie with probably too much milk in it, I'll let my innards figure it out today. I do miss my little glass of milk and spoonful of peanut butter every night. That is my P3 joy.

    And news flash! So far this round my waist is down 2.5 inches. Food baby is down 2.0. Hell with the rest of me! This round seems to be more about inches than pounds. Which is still cool.

    I bought my son an instapot for his birthday last fall and of course he's used it once to make rice. I think I'll get the air fryer attachment next and then quietly hide both in the back of the pantry so when he moves out in august, he'll "forget" to pack it. Sneaky mom move. He really wanted a rice cooker. Wonder how that'll play out when he ever goes to therapy.

    I get my second covid shot on saturday, Pfizer #2. Think that'll mess with my LDW on Monday?

    Dubbles, happy loading! Eat what brings you joy. My last load in April was piss poor and I suffered for the first week. And I never got that exhilarating 3-5 pound drop on vlcd 2. Like Charlie said, it is just inflammation but emotionally - still super motivating!

    Keep on truckin' everyone!
    "The only thing stopping you is you."

  8. #212
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    R/P/M
    R6/P2/IM injections
    Posts
    1,011
    Morning lovelies! Sorry I have been MIA. I was away for the weekend and I felt behind when I came back and a little overwhelmed by all the new posts, so today I’ve just decided to jump back in. So I had gains over the weekend...Saturday I was up a 1 pound, no idea why, I ate perfect P3 on Friday. I wasn’t able to weigh Sunday because I was at my grandmas, but Monday I was up another 2 lbs! I was good and ate totally P3 on Saturday and Sunday...no sugars or starches...I did drink some clean alcoholic beverages and I probably ate more quantity wise than I should have...but those gains put me over LDW 3.4 lbs! So naturally I was freaking out a bit on Monday so I did a steak day. I dropped 2.6 pounds from the steak day, which put me back in my window at .8 above LDW. I normally always gain a little back after a steak day...but this time I did not. I weighed exactly the same the day after the steak day, then this morning, exactly the same again! So I’ve had 3 days in a row at the exact same weight which never happens! I hope this trend continues! It’s the bouncing around so much that drives me crazy. And I usually bounce around a lot!

    Strong- I read that you are in P3. Savor and Enjoy!

    Dubs- I think I read you are going back in P2? If so, how long are you planning to be back in P2?

    Starbucks- loved your tribute to your mom

    Karbee- you seem to be doing great in P3!

    Tracy- gotta love those inches lost and here’s looking at you size 10 jeans! And I totally think you should hide the instapot!

    Phoebes- glad you got your dose figured out.

    Pearly- try not to let that P2 gain drive you crazy. I know, easier said than done. Just remember it’s not really a true gain and it will sort itself out...eventually.

  9. #213
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    4,125
    Blog Entries
    11

    Lovely Losers 2021- MAKING IT in May!

    Jgd, For someone whoís been gone and had too many post to read you sure keep up with everyone. Bless you! Congrats on the steak day working.

    Iím keeping an eye on everyone, and cheering you on.

    In my dreams,I was down 2 pounds today. In my reality, I was down .2 pounds today. Man!

    Counting my first part of this round before I turned my P3 into a PI, that was 25 injections, as I went two days longer than the traditional 21 days. Now Iíve loaded again for two days, and done P2 for 10 as of today. I think that looks like 37 Injections so far. 2 + 21+ 2 extra + 2 second load + 10 = 37.

    So Iím kind of thinking I can do three more and then at 40, Iím done. I still have to transition 72 hours.But if I canít get down that last 1.8 in the next three days, then it just is not meant to be!

    These last weights are big fat set points, each one of them. 133 used to be my highest weight ever ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha when I was lot younger, 132 and and 131 are both places Iíve been stuck before but somehow I got past. So if I have to do it .2 at a time, Iím going to get as close as I can to 130. But I Only have three more P2 days that I can handle.

    How in the world have we done long rounds before without a break? My first round wasSomething like 47 days, with a horrible cold right in the middle, causing a 10 day stall, but I still lost 22 poundsThat round and was thrilled.

    I guess thatís part of it, it is more thrilling to be losing the first time then it is to file off point 2 a day for the nth time!

    Trudging Slowly Onward!
    P




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

  10. #214
    Senior Member PhoebeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by tracy View Post
    Up at O'dark thirty again today. I did not weigh since I missed an extra two hours of sleep. And yesterday I made an orange smoothie with probably too much milk in it, I'll let my innards figure it out today. I do miss my little glass of milk and spoonful of peanut butter every night. That is my P3 joy.

    And news flash! So far this round my waist is down 2.5 inches. Food baby is down 2.0. Hell with the rest of me! This round seems to be more about inches than pounds. Which is still cool.

    I bought my son an instapot for his birthday last fall and of course he's used it once to make rice. I think I'll get the air fryer attachment next and then quietly hide both in the back of the pantry so when he moves out in august, he'll "forget" to pack it. Sneaky mom move. He really wanted a rice cooker. Wonder how that'll play out when he ever goes to therapy.

    I get my second covid shot on saturday, Pfizer #2. Think that'll mess with my LDW on Monday?

    Dubbles, happy loading! Eat what brings you joy. My last load in April was piss poor and I suffered for the first week. And I never got that exhilarating 3-5 pound drop on vlcd 2. Like Charlie said, it is just inflammation but emotionally - still super motivating!

    Keep on truckin' everyone!
    OMG!!!! That is a great loss in inches Tracy!! Whoop, whoop!! Fantastic!! Who cares what the scale says as long as those inches are gone!! Super happy for you!!
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

    Taking it one day at a time!

    Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    Height 5'8"

    PI LDW 158.5 (after only 16 doses, ran out of hcg)

  11. #215
    Senior Member PhoebeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by justgitterdone View Post
    Morning lovelies! Sorry I have been MIA. I was away for the weekend and I felt behind when I came back and a little overwhelmed by all the new posts, so today I’ve just decided to jump back in. So I had gains over the weekend...Saturday I was up a 1 pound, no idea why, I ate perfect P3 on Friday. I wasn’t able to weigh Sunday because I was at my grandmas, but Monday I was up another 2 lbs! I was good and ate totally P3 on Saturday and Sunday...no sugars or starches...I did drink some clean alcoholic beverages and I probably ate more quantity wise than I should have...but those gains put me over LDW 3.4 lbs! So naturally I was freaking out a bit on Monday so I did a steak day. I dropped 2.6 pounds from the steak day, which put me back in my window at .8 above LDW. I normally always gain a little back after a steak day...but this time I did not. I weighed exactly the same the day after the steak day, then this morning, exactly the same again! So I’ve had 3 days in a row at the exact same weight which never happens! I hope this trend continues! It’s the bouncing around so much that drives me crazy. And I usually bounce around a lot!

    Strong- I read that you are in P3. Savor and Enjoy!

    Dubs- I think I read you are going back in P2? If so, how long are you planning to be back in P2?

    Starbucks- loved your tribute to your mom

    Karbee- you seem to be doing great in P3!

    Tracy- gotta love those inches lost and here’s looking at you size 10 jeans! And I totally think you should hide the instapot!

    Phoebes- glad you got your dose figured out.

    Pearly- try not to let that P2 gain drive you crazy. I know, easier said than done. Just remember it’s not really a true gain and it will sort itself out...eventually.
    Jgd..so glad the steak day worked for you and you are stabilizing now!! Good for you!! I think at times p3 is harder then p2 because you are sort of on your own trying to figure out what you can and can't eat. As much as I miss certain foods in p2 at least I know exactly what I can have and what I can't. Sounds like you have a hadle on it!! Happy days!
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

    Taking it one day at a time!

    Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    Height 5'8"

    PI LDW 158.5 (after only 16 doses, ran out of hcg)

  12. #216
    Senior Member PhoebeS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R1 loading day, May 1st
    Posts
    206
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    Jgd, For someone who’s been gone and had too many post to read you sure keep up with everyone. Bless you! Congrats on the steak day working.

    I’m keeping an eye on everyone, and cheering you on.

    In my dreams,I was down 2 pounds today. In my reality, I was down .2 pounds today. Man!

    Counting my first part of this round before I turned my P3 into a PI, that was 25 injections, as I went two days longer than the traditional 21 days. Now I’ve loaded again for two days, and done P2 for 10 as of today. I think that looks like 37 Injections so far. 2 + 21+ 2 extra + 2 second load + 10 = 37.

    So I’m kind of thinking I can do three more and then at 40, I’m done. I still have to transition 72 hours.But if I can’t get down that last 1.8 in the next three days, then it just is not meant to be!

    These last weights are big fat set points, each one of them. 133 used to be my highest weight ever ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha when I was lot younger, 132 and and 131 are both places I’ve been stuck before but somehow I got past. So if I have to do it .2 at a time, I’m going to get as close as I can to 130. But I Only have three more P2 days that I can handle.

    How in the world have we done long rounds before without a break? My first round wasSomething like 47 days, with a horrible cold right in the middle, causing a 10 day stall, but I still lost 22 poundsThat round and was thrilled.

    I guess that’s part of it, it is more thrilling to be losing the first time then it is to file off point 2 a day for the nth time!

    Trudging Slowly Onward!
    P




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Pearly...you are oh so close!!! How exciting for you!! You've got this... .and sounds like you have the mindset for it too!! I don't know how you do such long rounds, I was looking back at my rounds and the longest was 30 days but I took a 9 day PI in between. You are an HCG rock star!!
    Phoebe~ a.k.a. Karen (Phoebe was a nickname I grew up with that my late dad used to always call me)

    Taking it one day at a time!

    Starting R1P2
    Starting weight 183.5
    R1 LDW 165.7 (25 days of vlcd)
    Height 5'8"

    PI LDW 158.5 (after only 16 doses, ran out of hcg)

Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •