Popular Pages :

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers 2021- AWESOME in April!!

Morning all
    I am officially in a stall. 3 days same number. Only 14 days more to go so hope to squeeze something more out of this round! Still no hunger so at least there's that.
    I had a schnauzer growning up, had puppies and cried my eyes out each time someone came to buy one. My boy now is a bichon called Paxton who is an old man but sometimes will still do the blitz. I'm a dog person too. Hope everyone has a wonderful day and stay strong!

Happy Trails!!
    Jeanette

The best things in life are free until the government finds out and taxes it

R/P/M
    R6/P2/injections
    Hey kids!

You know, I don't think I've ever eaten a plantain. Is it banana-like? I'm not a fan of bananas except in smoothies.

Skip day was successful, learned my dose is too high, so I lowered this am. Was up .5 this morning too, BUT lost a 1\2 inch on my waist and my jawline is looking sexy! Maybe I could be a chin model in my retirement?

Leez and everyone, is there an opinion on using Frank's Red Hot sauce? I went HAM with it last night on my red cabbage. The gain could be from that or the regular water store process. Curious to hear what y'all have to say.

Hope everyone has a good day with lots of wins and losses!
    "The only thing stopping you is you."

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=2manydaystillfri;1092842]Morning all
    I am officially in a stall. 3 days same number. Only 14 days more to go so hope to squeeze something more out of this round! Still no hunger so at least there's that.
    I had a schnauzer growning up, had puppies and cried my eyes out each time someone came to buy one. My boy now is a bichon called Paxton who is an old man but sometimes will still do the blitz. I'm a dog person too. Hope everyone has a wonderful day and stay strong!

Happy Trails!![/QUOTE

Jeanette, OR HAPYY TAILS! Hate those stalls! Hang in there, I guess for everyday we don't gain, we are contributing to our stablization. Luv the name Paxton. Have a great day!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tracy View Post
    Hey kids!

You know, I don't think I've ever eaten a plantain. Is it banana-like? I'm not a fan of bananas except in smoothies.

Skip day was successful, learned my dose is too high, so I lowered this am. Was up .5 this morning too, BUT lost a 1\2 inch on my waist and my jawline is looking sexy! Maybe I could be a chin model in my retirement?

Leez and everyone, is there an opinion on using Frank's Red Hot sauce? I went HAM with it last night on my red cabbage. The gain could be from that or the regular water store process. Curious to hear what y'all have to say.

Tracy, about the plantain chips--they don't taste anything like banana. They are almost like some kind of corn chip? I never had either till this past p3. And I love them. Not a huge hot sauce person myself, but I think a lot of people sprinkle hot sauce on their food while on hcg. More will chime in I'm sure. Everyone is unique in certain ways, what might affect you, might not me--and vice versa. It could just be an uptick from the water store process like you said or maybe a tiny bit of salt retention. Certainly don't think hot sauce would result in fat gain. I thought hot spices were supposed to help in burning calories? Good job on the jawline! HCG losses sure help with that, and that is a good thing. And yeah, a good day when on hcg is a day of losses for wins! Have a good one!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbee View Post
    PearlyMae, hugs to you and your baby.

I'm on Day 36 of P2 and down 22.4 pounds overall. 2 pounds over the last two days, which is awesome, but the day before that I had a lot of activity and went up .9 which is frustrating. I guess I also got my first vaccine shot the evening before so maybe that had something to do with it! Anyway, o plans for further workouts this week so maybe I'll be able to drop the 6.6 pounds I need to reach goal.

We're having unseasonably warm weather here and it is delightful. Spent the weekend in shorts Ė and not the elastic-waisted kind!

Karbee, WOW you are having a great round! Good for you! You are obviously doing a 40 day round? So nice to wear non-elastic at waistband, for sure! Good luck dropping the next 6 till goal?

Quote Originally Posted by tracy View Post
    Hey kids!

Iíd say water stores. I eat hot sauce daily on my fresh salads. I alternate between green tobasco, tapatio, and Frankís.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    RK, Welcome back!

Re: Thyroid. I've been fighting thyroid stuff for more years than I want to admit I've been alive! After taking Synthroid for over 20 years and seeing NO DIFFERENCE, I finally found a NP who tried me on T3. That's what is in the Armor and NP thyroid stuff along with T4, which is what Synthroid simulates. It was a mircle.

Then I moved to CO and and could not find anyone who knew anything about it and could not get a Rx. Thanks to someone on this Forum, I fuond out I could buy from Mexico, so did that for several years before the pharmacy there closed. I finally found an OBGYN NP who gave me an Rx and I paid big bucks for it at a compounding pharmacy for several years. hen I got on Medicare, and Cytomel (T3) is on the No Co-pay level. Awesome.

Yeah. Right. but it is always something.

My current primary care physician ALLOWS me to be on T3, but thinks I take too much, and that keeps asking me to stop taking it. She sends me to endocrinologists that tell me I have to cut my dose in half and like a good girl, I try it again, and spend a week in HELL barely able to get out of bed.
    And we are still going round and round.

BTW: T3 does not make me lose weight. It LETS me lose weight when I do a sensible program like HCG. Without it, that was no Bueno.

RK, Linder, Dubbles, Tracy, 2many, JGD, Karbee, Thank you for the kind thoughts on my Penny.

Dubbles, my screenname is my OTHER little lady Schnauzer's name. She is Pearl, aka Pearly Mae. I'm actually Polly! LOL. My Pearl and Penny are super bonded, 14 and 13 1/2. We are at the point where every day is precious! They are both petite, white Schnauzers, 14 and 15 pounds. People ask me if I get lonely, living by myself and working at home. I say I have two dogs and Jesus to talk to every day, so how can I be lonely? :-)

Years ago, I met a friend's Miniature Schnauzer named Tuesday, who would have NOTHING to do with me. She would walk around the room by the walls to avoid me. I had never met a dog who wouldn't come to me. I fell in LOVE, anyway. I thought she was the cutest, funniest dog ever! I then got a salt and pepper Lost Boy, (rescue) named Fudge for 12 years, a pet store What's That? (She had HUGE standy-up ears but was a registered Schnauzer) silver girl that I fostered when she was 9 while an organization found her a home (of course, they found MINE) for three years along with Fudge, and now my Girls, since they were half grown pups. That's the way it is with dogs. They teach you that you can love again.

Okay, obviously, don't get me started on dogs!

Onward!
    P
    PS: Dubbles: Can you ask wherever you are to talk to Colorado and tell it about Spring??? Snow AGAIN last night.

PPS: Okay, I'm no mathlete. I am THREE pounds under my LIW, not 4. I USED to be able to add and subtract.

PearlyMae, I am afraid I spoke too soon about spring. Guess Mother Nature didn't like being second guessed--we, too had snow last night. Over an inch, it is covering everything, except roads. The roads are warm enough they aren't really effected. I had to bring in 2 beautiful geranium plants I had in a couple of planters down my walkway to front porch. And the ones I have in big planterS on front porch I wrapped in warm blankets so they wouldn't die--already planted them for spring. We never have snow this late--it's almost May, geez! So glad I have put off purchasing and planting all my pots in back area, and for my window boxes. They aren't cheap and would hate for them to die right away. It is supposed to be in 30's tonite and I think tomorrow night, with warming during day--so I was wrong about full blown spring! If Colorado is moving east, please tell it to leave the snow behind! I think we really are supposed to warm up next week....that is DERBY, WE DON'T WANT IT COLD AND SNOWY.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Lovelies, have to update about my dinner gain. I only lost .4 this morning, so still holding on to 1.8 of gain. I got up a little early this morning, not that much, so I don't think it is that. Funny thing, I feel like I've lost the gain, no feelings of being bloated, feet/hands, no swelling but the scales are not co-operative. DH gained slightly more than me at meal and he said he has dropped back to normal, but he doesn't have hcg floating in his body! I was just thinking, tho--I had hair appmt yesterday and she put an all over gloss treatment on my hair. When there I honestly did not give it a second thought--but she puts it on, wraps it up and then you sit with it on for 45 minutes. Makes your hair super shiny, I love what it does. But omg, when I didn't lose but .4 this morning I started asking why, then I remembered the hair glossing! I've never worried about getting my hair done before while on hcg, and I use my usual shampoos, but this is a treatment I don't always get. Wonder if that is why I didn't drop more from dinner on Monday night. Oh well, too late to do anything about it. Will see what happens tomorrow. Hope everyone else has a happier weigh-in than I did!

Dubbles, congrats on your great round and putting away the elastic waist band

2many, sorry about the stall. My losses had been real slow Friday through yesterday. I know mine was TOM since 3 of those 4 days had been week 1.

Pearly, sorry about your dog. My baby girl of 15 years had to be put down in November when she could no longer get up to use the bathroom due to hip and arthritis issues. CBD was no longer helping enough. Hardest decision Iíve ever had to make. We still arenít over it. The girls really want another pet that can come in the house. Iíve got Mr. S on board for a Juliana pig. Sheís already picked out.

RK, I have Hashiís myself. Things seem to always get out of wack in winter and after the sun starts shining again, seem to settle down for me. Iím thinking itís more vitamin D related than activity.

Karbee, excellent round so far.

Mrs. Strong, happy travels.

So, today I woke to a 2.8 loss. Iím ecstatic after 0.8 pounds the last 4 days. Iím thinking the whoosh resulted from dropping my TOM retention. Iím P2 day 10 now and lost 11.2 from load. Iím quite happy with it.

Have a wonderful day lovelies!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R/P/M
    R7P2 Homeopathic Pellets
    Good Morning Lovelies,

Pearly:So sorry again about your darling dog. They are like our babies.I have a great idea for you! I have done this several times myself. (I use to sell pharmaceuticals and medical supplies and it was the only way to get really great info way back when. Go to a few pharmacies. speak to the pharmacist and explain your situation. Ask them which doctors are writing the NP Thyroid and Armour Thyroid. Who writes the most cytomel. Sometimes the big pharmacies are not as helpful as the small ones in big medical buildings. You really just need to find some helpful pharmacists. But if you explain to them that you are looking for a new doctor and having issues with getting the medication that works best for you, they will really help you. Also, the pharmacy techs at a big pharmacy might know. I think you will get more done in person than over the phone. But if you don't feel comfortable in person yet, plan on calling like 10 pharmacies? But especially the pharmacies at the medical buildings. They often know the scoop or a busy pharmacy can look it up for you. Let me know what you think of that. It is how I found my doctor. My new doctor is fully covered by my insurance too. For my mom I asked a pharmacist who writes a lot of prescriptions and is not pediatrics (Pediatrics writes a lot of prescriptions) as she had real trouble getting her old doctor to write any prescriptions! They gave us a doctor who we love, and wow he will refill a lot of prescriptions from other specialties, thank goodness mom has good insurance as for a bad cold he wrote her a lot of prescriptions but she got better right away and he is very busy. Pearly, you are right! A good working thyroid lets us lose weight, but sadly you are correct, the weight does not just fall off! 3 pounds under LIW is so wonderful! Wow

Tracy: How are you doing! I also got up way too early. I think that is why I am not down more.UGh. Glad you found a new dose! Sorry, I know nothing about hot sauce and P2, but this I know: I often have to adjust my dose mid-round.

Jeannette, I think it must be "international scale pause day for early risers"! I am also going to follow your great example and not get concerned over no loss.

JustGetterdone: Thank you for the support on the darn Thyroid! Congrats on a great P2! Wow P3 for the weekend. You are a star planner!

Savannah, congrats on a great week of losses! I hope to have that kind of result too! How annoying that your hubby loses so well! My DH losses 5 pounds just by not having wine and bread for 2 nights, and he is thin with a great metabolism, her eats a lot! I feel your pain. Really! That is an interesting thought about the Hashi's and winter. That makes alot of sense. I will have to get my vitamin D checked, and maybe get it checked again in the winter or up my Vitamin D. I notice it is in the winter when my Thyroid gets out of whack. Wow that is very insightful. Thank you so much! WOW a 2.8 loss! I would like another one of those!

DUbbles: I love the pellets. I use the intermountain ones. They are so easy to take with you to use and last forever. Thank you for telling me about the plantain chips. I am sure the gain is temporary and mostly water/sodium. It will all come off. Sometimes it takes a few days to go. I would look at is as a mid round load some people do to get things moving if they have had no losses. Yes the hair treatment if it is an oil may cause a temporary gain?

Linderlou: Hi! So lovely to hear that you are maintaining so well! That is great! Thank you for the Amazon info. I am also very happy to work from home. i don't know if I will ever travel the way I use to. Good that you missed the kitchen remodel. All that dust! We are re-doing a condo now and it is alot of work and dust. We have a great contractor, but we are doing alot of it ourselves too.

Hi Ms Strong! Yes please keep posting if you can. Happy safe travels!

Jeannette, Grammy use to say that if you had a stall it makes you more stable in P3 and beyond. I always have stalls. Hang in there!

AFM: Well, I took Leez's great advice and took some potassium last night and I already feel a bit better energy wise. Hope it keeps going! BUT constipated, so no real loss today. Will use the magnesium /vitamin C combo and drink some water to get things moving and fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow!

Have a great day!
    RK
    [/url]

Super Member!
    R/P/M
    R7 P4 hhcg Pellets
    Happy Hump Day Lovelies!

Wow, lots of activity on here. That’s great!

JGD – P3 on the horizon! How exciting!

Karbee – You’re having a great round. Hoping you make it to goal. And P3 soon for you too! And a big congrats on non-elastic waistband shorts!

Pearly – I get you on physicians that don’t understand what it’s like to be hypothyroid. So hard to find a Good doctor these days. I went round and round with my last couple of Drs since we moved here 8 years ago. I requested all of the specialized thyroid tests that Grammie and Leez recommend, (T3, T4, Free T3, etc.) and they ordered them, then refused to interpret or even consider the results. The last Dr even refused to talk with me at all and would have his assistant call me to tell me he was lowering my dose due to the TSH number. She, of course, was in no position to discuss anything, she was just passing along the information. I dropped him a while back… My current doc is a Holistic M.D. and is the one who immediately prescribed NatureThroid at our first appointment. Funny, that was a year ago and I’ve still never met him in person since everything is virtual these days. I hope you get your primary care doc to come around…

MrsStrong – Enjoy the rest of your trip. It has been fun following along on your travel log!

2manyDays – Hope you get out of your stall soon. Leez always says that having a stall makes stabilization easier. I choose to believe her! You’ve still got a couple of weeks to drop a bit more.

Tracy – Plantains look like a banana, but really don’t have much flavor, and not sweet. They are common in tropical areas, like the Caribbean. First time I tried them was on a trip to Grand Cayman to visit DH’s cousin. She just fried them up and we both enjoyed them. I think I tried cooking them a couple of times, but not recently. You don’t eat them raw… The chips are good. Not a lot of flavor and way lighter than pork rinds or parmesan crackers that I usually use for dipping. As for hot sauce, I know nothing. I never use it as it just makes my mouth burn and that is not fun… Happy you got your dose figured out.

Dubbles – Hope you get past that restaurant meal blip soon. I’ve never heard of that hair treatment. I’m just happy to cover up the grey…

Savannah – Interesting about the seasonal relationship to Hashi’s. I’ll have to check into the vitamin D also. Congrats on your great losses so far this round!

RK – Glad the potassium helped you with the lack of energy. Once you get things “moving” again, I’m sure TESS will follow along. And as for the kitchen remodel. My friend had been working on it for almost a year before the lockdown, while I was still visiting every 8 weeks, so I went through the “dusty” phases already. He did all of the work himself, took out an interior wall and moved a window to get a more open layout. Removed all of the cabinets and moved the fridge into the living room! Last time I visited he had most of the new cabinets installed and was about to order counters. At least the fridge was back where it belonged at that point Still no sink or dishwasher, so we were still doing dishes in the laundry sink in the garage. Geez, it was almost like camping Anyway, I did have a hand in the new layout, picking cabinets, etc., so feel a bit of ownership in the project. Living in a remodel is SO much different (and not much fun) than working on a project in an unoccupied living space. Good luck with your condo project.

AFM: Not much to report from here. Got my Vitamix today, so I’m looking forward to unpacking and playing with it later.

Have a great day everyone. Be healthy and stay safe!

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    R7 SW: 138.0 LDW: 130.4 February 2021
    LinderLou

R/P/M
    R6/P2/IM injections
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    Lovelies, have to update about my dinner gain. I only lost .4 this morning, so still holding on to 1.8 of gain. I got up a little early this morning, not that much, so I don't think it is that. Funny thing, I feel like I've lost the gain, no feelings of being bloated, feet/hands, no swelling but the scales are not co-operative. DH gained slightly more than me at meal and he said he has dropped back to normal, but he doesn't have hcg floating in his body! I was just thinking, tho--I had hair appmt yesterday and she put an all over gloss treatment on my hair. When there I honestly did not give it a second thought--but she puts it on, wraps it up and then you sit with it on for 45 minutes. Makes your hair super shiny, I love what it does. But omg, when I didn't lose but .4 this morning I started asking why, then I remembered the hair glossing! I've never worried about getting my hair done before while on hcg, and I use my usual shampoos, but this is a treatment I don't always get. Wonder if that is why I didn't drop more from dinner on Monday night. Oh well, too late to do anything about it. Will see what happens tomorrow. Hope everyone else has a happier weigh-in than I did!
    I could be wrong but it seems I’ve heard from somewhere on this board that it can take up to 4 days to lose a gain from going off plan so just be patient. I personally don’t think it has anything to do with the glossing.

Page 20 of 32 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast