Popular Pages :


Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 162

Thread: Lovely Losers 2021- FIT & FINE in February!!

  1. #1
    Moderator sdwis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Beach, FL
    R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    Posts
    1,735

    Lovely Losers 2021- FIT & FINE in February!!

    Hope Everyone is doing Fine and getting or staying Fit! Here's your new thread for February 2021.

    Our jovial and joyful group have been starting new threads every month for several years to prevent people from having to sort through literally thousands of old posts, and making it easier for new people to join.

    Each new thread is called “Lovely Losers” + something or other (hopefully clever, witty or inspiring!).

    Although we call ourselves "Lovely Losers" - 'cause that's what we are! – everyone is welcome, including Lively Lads!

    Please note:
    We are all in different phases of HCG & we all use different methods of HCG.
    What is right for YOU, is right for YOU and we respect that. We don’t judge.
    MOST importantly, while we can be a little naughty (with humor!) we are NICE to each other!!


    So whether you are just starting, finishing or somewhere in between . . . YOU ARE WELCOME!!!!
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

    Stable @ 150 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

  2. #2
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,263
    Blog Entries
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwis View Post
    Hope Everyone is doing Fine and getting or staying Fit! Here's your new thread for February 2021.

    Our jovial and joyful group have been starting new threads every month for several years to prevent people from having to sort through literally thousands of old posts, and making it easier for new people to join.

    Each new thread is called “Lovely Losers” + something or other (hopefully clever, witty or inspiring!).

    Although we call ourselves "Lovely Losers" - 'cause that's what we are! – everyone is welcome, including Lively Lads!

    Please note:
    We are all in different phases of HCG & we all use different methods of HCG.
    What is right for YOU, is right for YOU and we respect that. We don’t judge.
    MOST importantly, while we can be a little naughty (with humor!) we are NICE to each other!!


    So whether you are just starting, finishing or somewhere in between . . . YOU ARE WELCOME!!!!
    So, is the January group supposed to start posting here now, if they are still in p2? Thanks.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Location
    Midwest US
    R/P/M
    P2
    Posts
    722
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    So, is the January group supposed to start posting here now, if they are still in p2? Thanks.
    I posed a similar question in the February Leez's Loaders thread, Dubbles. You can follow and post in either--whatever you like. But see her response over there for more info. . . .

  4. #4
    Super Member! Kar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    GA (moved from NJ in 2017)
    R/P/M
    P4/Rx sublingual drops
    Posts
    1,216
    Happy February, Lovelies!

    It's P2D14 for me and all is well. I don't take measurements because I'm really bad at it; however, I'm starting to notice clothes fitting better.

    Hope everyone is having a great day!

  5. #5
    Senior Member GonnaLoseIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    R/P/M
    R6/P2/Hucog (Rx, Intramuscular)
    Posts
    766
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    So, is the January group supposed to start posting here now, if they are still in p2? Thanks.
    Apparently sdwis isn't going to give us a definitive answer on this. I posed that question moments after they posted 'Lovely Losers 2021' and didn't get an answer; you posed the same question here....LOL sdwis didn't answer you either. And now dear DivineMissM ALSO asked the same answer. Aaaaaand sdwis isn't gonna tell them the answer either! LOL...

    Apparently we're supposed to assume the correct answer.

  6. #6
    Super Member! Kar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    GA (moved from NJ in 2017)
    R/P/M
    P4/Rx sublingual drops
    Posts
    1,216
    Quote Originally Posted by GonnaLoseIt View Post
    Apparently sdwis isn't going to give us a definitive answer on this. I posed that question moments after they posted 'Lovely Losers 2021' and didn't get an answer; you posed the same question here....LOL sdwis didn't answer you either. And now dear DivineMissM ALSO asked the same answer. Aaaaaand sdwis isn't gonna tell them the answer either! LOL...

    Apparently we're supposed to assume the correct answer.
    A new Lovely Losers thread is started every month. Traditionally, everyone moves to the new thread.

  7. #7
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Gold Country, CA
    R/P/M
    R7 P4 hhcg Pellets
    Posts
    1,159
    Quote Originally Posted by GonnaLoseIt View Post
    Apparently sdwis isn't going to give us a definitive answer on this. I posed that question moments after they posted 'Lovely Losers 2021' and didn't get an answer; you posed the same question here....LOL sdwis didn't answer you either. And now dear DivineMissM ALSO asked the same answer. Aaaaaand sdwis isn't gonna tell them the answer either! LOL...

    Apparently we're supposed to assume the correct answer.
    They create a new thread every month, to keep the old thread from becoming hundreds of pages long and to make it easier to follow along. Most folks jump over to the new thread and start posting there so they don't have to follow a bunch of different threads. You can continue on an old thread or jump to the new one, it's up to you.

    Hope that helps.

    ETA: Ack, Kar we posted at the same time! At least we said the same thing!

    2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    R7 SW: 138.0 LDW: 130.4 February 2021
    LinderLou

  8. #8
    Senior Member GonnaLoseIt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    R/P/M
    R6/P2/Hucog (Rx, Intramuscular)
    Posts
    766
    Blog Entries
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by LinderLou View Post
    They create a new thread every month, to keep the old thread from becoming hundreds of pages long and to make it easier to follow along. Most folks jump over to the new thread and start posting there so they don't have to follow a bunch of different threads. You can continue on an old thread or jump to the new one, it's up to you.

    Hope that helps.

    ETA: Ack, Kar we posted at the same time! At least we said the same thing!
    Thanks!! That's all I think anyone was looking to know. We've all been here for awhile, most of us, but we're not always able to keep up with the threadiquette....so-to-speak.

    I asked (and others did too) in earnest, trying to make sure we didn't step on any toes. So yeah....knowing this is good, thanks for chiming in. <3

  9. #9
    Moderator sdwis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Beach, FL
    R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    Posts
    1,735

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Kar View Post
    A new Lovely Losers thread is started every month. Traditionally, everyone moves to the new thread.
    Just as Kar said. . We start a new thread at the beginning of each month, and provide a link to it in the previous month's thread. I still work full time, so I can't really respond to direct questions during the US daytime hours.

    I've been the moderator for this thread for 3 years and no one has ever asked how it works....
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

    Stable @ 150 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

  10. #10
    Super Member! Kar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    GA (moved from NJ in 2017)
    R/P/M
    P4/Rx sublingual drops
    Posts
    1,216
    Good morning, losers! (I mean that in a good way, of course.)

    I'm up 0.6 today. Whatever. As long as I'm not hungry and I'm following protocol, I know my hcg is working. As Pearly would say, ONWARD!

    Hope everyone has a great day!

  11. #11
    Good morning everyone!

    I haven't posted since Friday but had a long weekend as my son is in town. Being the good daughter that I am (haha) took my 85 y-o mom to a senior event to get her covid shot. Since they had already cancelled Sundays event for snow, they double booked for Saturday. Whew, but I love the elderly they are such a hoot. Then I bought these gourmet cupcakes for my boy for his b-day & tried not to smell them in the car on the way home. But I kept my self clean this weekend while he & hubby noshed on Thai & other amazing dinners. Whatever, I didn't come this far to screw up now. So currently I'm P2 Day 19 down 17.2. Not bad.
    Hope everyone has a great day & keep warm-sip hot tea!
    Jeanette









    The best things in life are free until the government finds out and taxes it

  12. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    R/P/M
    R1 P3 hcg drops, day 10, LDW 138
    Posts
    12
    Hi Im new and can't seem to find how to start a new post.

    I have a quick question about lengthening my 1st round of hcg to 60 days or how can I successfully start a second round without waiting the full 6 weeks after P3.

    I did HCG years ago and was very successful. However I have GAAAAAAIIIIIINED!!! I started at 191 pounds on Jan 5th, and I believe I am now at 179. My goal is to get to 130pounds.

    Im trying to the most out of this program without spending so much on the injections

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •