Popular Pages :


Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 132 of 298

Thread: Lovely Losers 2021-Just JOVIAL in JUNEl!!

  1. #121
    Moderator sdwis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Beach, FL
    R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    CONGRATULATIONS CHARLIE! Woohoo on the new job!. Do you start soon? So happy for you. But what struck me was your gonna celebrate the day with some murder shows! I love, LOVE, LOVE a good pyschological thriller or a good murder mystery--i even love all the Datelines, 20/20 shows. My dream job would be as a forsenic cop, or detective--anything in that genre. So, have a great evening! And way to go with your losses, you're doing great!
    My favorite television channel is the ID(Investigation Discovery) Network, and now there is a new one called True Crime Network that I also like. I even go to sleep most nights watching Forensic Files

    Yes Charlie, congrats to you on the new job, it definitely helps life and your digestive system to have as little stress as possible. I recently left a toxic job after just three months but don't feel bad about it at all because it helped both my emotional and physical well-being improve immediately.
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

    Stable @ 150 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

  2. #122
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,645
    Blog Entries
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by sdwis View Post
    My favorite television channel is the ID(Investigation Discovery) Network, and now there is a new one called True Crime Network that I also like. I even go to sleep most nights watching Forensic Files

    Yes Charlie, congrats to you on the new job, it definitely helps life and your digestive system to have as little stress as possible. I recently left a toxic job after just three months but don't feel bad about it at all because it helped both my emotional and physical well-being improve immediately.
    Kindred spirits, Ha! I go to sleep to same types of shows. I worry about proper sleep on hcg, but I am unable to sleep without tv playing softly in background--I live in a house of snorers, 2 legged and 4 legged. Boston Terriers with their flat noses are the worst, well maybe bulldogs are worse--bUT BT's give them a run for their money.

  3. #123
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,645
    Blog Entries
    141
    [QUOTE=PearlyMae;1094398]Penny and Pearl and I are home. Penny is eating. Pearl and I are too tired! Thatís 3 days this week we have done the 2 hr round trip up and down the mountain.

    Im so glad she is better. We are taking a day off tomorrow to see how she feels.

    Pearl and I are both car sick, too. That 3-mile stretch of extreme curves thru the pass were a bit too much today for us. I bet I couldnít get her back in the car again anytime soon! Lol

    Today is P3D21. Up .2, (me, too, Dubs!) but still in window.

    I donít really have a plan for P4. Iíll have to come up with a few goals.

    Onward!


    So excited for you, Starbucks! Congrats!!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE


    P. only on P3, day 11 myself--so not nearly ready for p4, but I do plan to do it properly when the time comes. Looking onward as you say, would love to hear what you add, when and how it goes the days after. So glad you have a breather/break today with not having to make the mountain trek to vet. I get so car sick and nervous on windy mountains roads. Ive had a panic attack twice on extreme road conditions like that with bumper to bumper traffic. Only happened twice, but still nervous under those conditions. Amazing what saline injection can do to pets and people suffering with dehydration and not eating at all. Glad she is better. Can Pearl be left home without the two of you, if need be?

  4. #124
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,645
    Blog Entries
    141
    Ok, it is Wednesday Morning, June 9, P3, Day 11--forgot to update how things went for me yesterday. Yesterday was 165.2---- .4 away from LDW. Thinking to myself last night, tomorrow may be one of those should I or shouldn't I on correction days. But thankfully, got up pretty early and weighed in at 164 exactly--so down 1.2 this morning and no correction day of any kind needed. Yay! Leez always says to be patient and not freak out, getting close to over 2 lb window, still might level out the next day or so, and it Happens. Didn 't eat differently, had quite a bit of tuna salad, I make with celery, onion, sugar free pickle relish, and plenty of mayo (use Duke's). Had my sausage, strawberry protein shake with added heavy cream, a few Plantain chips wi tuna, grilled chicken on a salad with my homemade Ranch dressing for dinner. Several coffees with creamer during day. I think I had close to 1800 calories mainly because of the calories in homemade tuna with mayo. So not being afraid to eat up, it worked well--yesterday. So glad. I think I'll be around that 2 lb window, up and down, stablizing--if I continue to stay true to p3 protocol. Since p3 is only technically 3 weeks, and I am on day 11, will try and do protocol and very very gradually add a few carbs or starches once I reach P4 . Have carbs now with fruits and veggies, but really no starches. Prob the thing I would like most is a piece of toast with butter. I'll definitely try the Ezekiel bread first, most likely, It's all good, hope everyone else is doing ok.

  5. #125
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    4,117
    Blog Entries
    11

    Lovely Losers 2021-Just JOVIAL in JUNEl!!

    Ha ha, Dubs! I was sitting here trying to decide what my goal would be this week for P4. And had just decided that I really miss toast with breakfast. Then I saw that there were posts and thatís exactly what you just said. Maybe Iíll just wait and see what you do and follow! Lol

    Putting my P forward to the test the next few days. A lunch today At Panera to celebrate my nieces completed her school year tomorrow, dinner at red Robin for her Gotcha day. It was last week but had to postpone due to miscellaneous things. But her grandparents are here visiting so must go while they are here. So 2 restaurant meals in a row. I picked out my salad and will take red wine vinegar for dressing with me for today. Red Robin is harder because you know óThose steak fries!

    But I am saving toast until next week. This week I am getting out my little fruit ice cream maker. It uses one frozen banana and what other frozen fruit you want for flavoring, and you run it through this little machine and itís like ice cream. I havenít used it in a couple of years because itís rather fiddly. And Iíve avoided bananas! But I Will try this weekend and let you know.

    Next week, Toast! Does it have to be easy keel bread? Sorry, Iím dictating and Siri obviously does not know how to spell easy keel. But it looks like it has sprouts in it. Is there something else I could try?

    Both dogs still snoozing. But thatís a good thing.
    P


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

  6. #126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R7P3 Homeopathic Pellets
    Posts
    793
    Good Morning Lovelies,

    I am doing a quick post because I am thinking about you guys however I am behind already at work!
    I am up over my window 2.3 pounds. I have been here a few days. My back is still bad, so I thought maybe inflammation, but no change so....It's a correction day for me. Still deciding between a steak or chicken thigh day over coffee. Steak days are easy because a break from thinking about food, maybe helps the inflammation? Chicken thigh days are more fun, and easier for me because you get to eat all day...

    Leez ( In answering my P3 thread question) suggested lemon water and tumeric and ginger for the inflammation. That sounds like a good plan, so I will incorporate that into whatever I decide to do. SDWis suggested an all day liquids only fast for the inflammation, which sounds very appealing, I just am not sure I can manage that.

    Have a wonderful day everyone.

    RK
    [/url]

  7. #127
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,645
    Blog Entries
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    Ha ha, Dubs! I was sitting here trying to decide what my goal would be this week for P4. And had just decided that I really miss toast with breakfast. Then I saw that there were posts and that’s exactly what you just said. Maybe I’ll just wait and see what you do and follow! Lol

    Putting my P forward to the test the next few days. A lunch today At Panera to celebrate my nieces completed her school year tomorrow, dinner at red Robin for her Gotcha day. It was last week but had to postpone due to miscellaneous things. But her grandparents are here visiting so must go while they are here. So 2 restaurant meals in a row. I picked out my salad and will take red wine vinegar for dressing with me for today. Red Robin is harder because you know —Those steak fries!

    But I am saving toast until next week. This week I am getting out my little fruit ice cream maker. It uses one frozen banana and what other frozen fruit you want for flavoring, and you run it through this little machine and it’s like ice cream. I haven’t used it in a couple of years because it’s rather fiddly. And I’ve avoided bananas! But I Will try this weekend and let you know.

    Next week, Toast! Does it have to be easy keel bread? Sorry, I’m dictating and Siri obviously does not know how to spell easy keel. But it looks like it has sprouts in it. Is there something else I could try?

    Both dogs still snoozing. But that’s a good thing.
    P

    'n
    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Polly, I am thinking about Ezekiel bread because Leez mentioned she likes that bread. I'm not sure if it would be ok to do any whole wheat bread, don't see why not? I've got another 10 days to go till P4, and no telling what my 1st starch food will be. Husband has some family coming in from California about that time and we'll all be going over to his sister's house for dinner. She is an awesome cook and baker! She is also super thin, she is a personal trainer and naturally thin. I haven't seen her since I've lost 43 lb. You'd think I'd be looking forward to that, but I'm not. There is always so much food when we get together.

    Summer is going to be more social engagements--which I really find challenging. I should reread some of the books on celebrations and food--I find it hard to say no to eating things I shouldn't when socializing. I never want to bring attention to the fact that I'm dieting, that I've lost weight, or that I'm choosing to watch what I eat. I know that is silly of me, but I feel like it puts more pressure on me than if It wasn't even mentioned. I don't want people to notice what I've lost, or if I am eating carbs, or drinking, I just don't want it to be mentioned. I wonder if I'm the only one like this.

  8. #128
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Gold Country, CA
    R/P/M
    R7 P4 hhcg Pellets
    Posts
    1,171
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    Husband has some family coming in from California about that time and we'll all be going over to his sister's house for dinner. She is an awesome cook and baker! She is also super thin, she is a personal trainer and naturally thin. I haven't seen her since I've lost 43 lb. You'd think I'd be looking forward to that, but I'm not. There is always so much food when we get together.

    Summer is going to be more social engagements--which I really find challenging. I should reread some of the books on celebrations and food--I find it hard to say no to eating things I shouldn't when socializing. I never want to bring attention to the fact that I'm dieting, that I've lost weight, or that I'm choosing to watch what I eat. I know that is silly of me, but I feel like it puts more pressure on me than if It wasn't even mentioned. I don't want people to notice what I've lost, or if I am eating carbs, or drinking, I just don't want it to be mentioned. I wonder if I'm the only one like this.
    Dubs – I find your take on this really interesting… Personally, I have had, and have the complete opposite attitude about losing weight. I WANT people to notice. I WANT people to share in celebrating what I have accomplished. Yes, I DO avoid social situations while on P2 because I don’t want people to judge me about only eating 500 calories a day. That is nobody’s business but my own… BUT on P3/P4, bring them on! I can eat as much as I want and of things that are really not considered “diet” food! I can eat (and do eat) sour cream and avocados on my scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, fruit salad with cottage cheese, etc. and so on – and that’s just breakfast. The fact that I don’t eat toast or English muffins, or pancakes, waffles, or hash browns is totally beside the point. Why eat those when I can have bacon? No ‘splaining needed! And if anyone asks, I just say, well, I can eat these things now and maintain, so why not?

    No need to bring attention to what you are, or are not eating. I’ve found that people are generally too focused on themselves to pay attention to your food or drink. Try not to feel self-conscience about it. It is the “normal” way for you to eat now, right?

    Celebrate your losses! If someone mentions that you look like you’ve lost weight, that’s a reason to celebrate! If they ask how you did it, it’s up to you on how you want to explain, but I generally find that saying I went on an elimination type of diet to figure out what was healthy for me to eat and what was not, they usually don’t want details… If they do, offer to discuss with them privately another time. At that point it’s up to you on how much you want to share.

    When it comes to drinking and cocktails, again, do what you want, but for me, I usually stick with a glass of wine and just stretch it out a long time. Then drink water or diet tonic water in between. Again, people usually don’t pay attention to what YOU are drinking, or not drinking, it’s usually more about them

    Hope this is helpful and helps you get through those social situations, not only right now, but from now on!

    Cheers!

    2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    R7 SW: 138.0 LDW: 130.4 February 2021
    LinderLou

  9. #129
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    4,117
    Blog Entries
    11
    Iíve posted this beforeó when people ask how I lost weight, I just say oh I did one of those low fat, low carb, low food healthy diets and they say, oh good for you and RUN!

    Actually, right now, people are being careful about asking about weight etc. We are not supposed to look at peopleís size or physique because thatís judging them. If we mention they look good thatís objectifying them. If you donít believe me ask a teenager.

    Yikes.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

  10. #130
    Senior Member poweredbystarbucks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    R/P/M
    R5?/P2/injections
    Posts
    749
    Woke up down 1.6 so Iím at 150.4. Omg so close to the 140s and it drives me crazy lol. Iím ready to head into P3 but need that wiggle room. Iím kind of over food right now which sucks and the thought of chicken makes me gag. I keep telling myself a few more days and I can head into P3 and expand my options Lovely Losers 2021-Just JOVIAL in JUNEl!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #131
    Moderator sdwis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    The Beach, FL
    R/P/M
    R1) Drops, R2) Tablets, R3) Injections R4) Injections
    Posts
    1,771
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    Kindred spirits, Ha! I go to sleep to same types of shows. I worry about proper sleep on hcg, but I am unable to sleep without tv playing softly in background--I live in a house of snorers, 2 legged and 4 legged. Boston Terriers with their flat noses are the worst, well maybe bulldogs are worse--bUT BT's give them a run for their money.
    I seem to be a "rare breed" when I'm on hcg since i turn out to be sleepy all the time. I take mid-day or evening naps, and even with a nap still get sleepy enough to go to bed a few hours earlier than I normally do,
    The Moderator currently known as Coco :

    Stable @ 150 for over 5 years. Height - 5'10
    Starting Weight: 220 lbs.
    Lost 70+ lbs. in 4 rounds.
    Went from Size 14/16 at my heaviest to Size 4/6 !!!

  12. #132
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R7P3 Homeopathic Pellets
    Posts
    793
    Good Morning Lovelies,

    I am down 1.5 from my steak day. Not fabulous result, but since my back may still be contributing to inflammation, I am grateful to be back in my window. Sdwis, Thank you again for your thoughts on my P3 thread!!! Doing a lot of liquids really did help I think with decreasing the inflammation...I was just too hungry to not eat!

    Other helpful suggestions that I wanted to pass on for my inflammation from Leez: Putting a few drops (aka squish) of fresh lemon juice in water to alkaline it and help with inflammation. Adding ginger and tumeric for inflammation.

    I am working way too hard today! I will catch up later!

    Take care!
    Fondly,
    RK
    [/url]

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •