Popular Pages :

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovely Losers 2021-Just JOVIAL in JUNEl!!

Super Member!
    R/P/M
    R7 P4 hhcg Pellets
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbles View Post
    May be starting slightly earlier as will be going out to dinner Friday and to a party with food and drink on Saturday. Concerned about all that. I'm not unhappy about how I look now, but I do think another 10 lbs might be a little better on the charts. I hope to be mentally on board to do one more short round in the middle of August, before all the tail gating/football season starts. I plan on continuing to post on threads, to encourage others and to keep myself motivated and accountable.
    Hey Dubs, just wanted to share a tip I got from the forums here about eating out. If you're going to a restaurant that you're not familiar with, look up the menu online before hand and choose a couple of different options. That way, when you get there you won't have to make decisions about what to order! Eazy peazy. I've found that already knowing what I'm going to order in advance is a lot less stressful and lets me focus on enjoying the company more.

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    R7 SW: 138.0 LDW: 130.4 February 2021
    LinderLou

P4 Day 13

Doing great, Dubbles! Sounds like you are having a great P3! I hope you enjoy the party! I am finding that one or two glasses of wine, or a margarita (homemade), do not affect my weight. Haven't ventured beyond this yet but these are my typical drinks of choice. I do like an Old Fashioned as well but haven't had one yet.

Polly, I don’t know how you get so few calories in! Having slightly bigger protein portions may easily increase the count. Like you say you are probably getting a little more from uncounted fats and such too but it wouldn’t amount to twice as many calories!
    I kept losing in P3 initially as well and stabilized 1.4 below LDW. Not much I can do about it! Except eat coconut LOL
    Hope your doggies are well!

AFM, back down to 165 again. Going to have to remember to avoid those keto treats. Keto and paleo anything seem to all have coconut. I’d love to add some granola to my breakfast and I am not sensitive to grains so I may just get some regular granola. So many lovely locally made ones here. I know I can make it too but I am lazy.
    Intermountain HHCG
    Goal 150
    R3
    P2 6/28
    PI 7/24-8/1
    P2 8/2-8/18
    P3 8/19
    P4 9/10

R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Blog Entries
    Polly, the artichoke, mayo, parm cheese casserole sounds totally yummy! Share receipe if not too difficult? You must have small bones, I am 5'5 and actually have med to largish hands, bones. I wear a size 7, 7 1/2 ring. So pretty big hands. So glad to hear Penny ate a lot last night. Maybe all her meds are kicking in and she is feeling much better.

Just ran into my sister-in-law at Kroger, she is a personal trainer--very thin. Her eyes got wide when she saw me and she said, you look great, I said, yeah, had to lose that covoid weight, then changed subject. But I could tell she was impressed. Haven't seen her in months. We are going to dinner there Friday nite, and she said they are fixing steak and salad, baked potatoes--so no problem, p3 will be easy to eat and I think I'll take my homemade ranch dressing. Won't eat the potato.

R/P/M
    P4
    Blog Entries
    Talking about artichokes made me want to make some tonight but when I finally found my jar of mayo in the back if the fridge…it was best by December 2020. Ugh. Smelled ok but open for 6 months? Maybe not a good idea!

It’s really a dip, but it is so good, eat it w a spoon!

Hot Artichoke (Dip) or Casserole

(I make a half recipe of this for just me, which lasts days in the fridge, and you can heat up servings in the microwave.)

2 14-ounce cans water-packed artichoke hearts, quarters, drained and squeezed, broken up.

2 cups Best Foods or Hellman’s Mayo. Or make your own.

2 cups GRATED fresh parmesan cheese. (Not shredded, wrong texture) ( and not the canned stuff people put on pizza and popcorn!) Those round plastic containers of parm cheese found in the “fancy” cheese refrigerated area of the supermarket are only 5 Ounces, but grated cheese is LIGHT so it’s close enough! Use two containers if you are doing the full sized recipe. (Did I mention this stuff is maybe $5 a bite?)and one more time: Grated, not shredded. If you cant find grated, put shredded into a Cuisinart and pulse it a bunch.

Mix together in a bowl with a big old spoon. No meed to use a blender etc. It’s supposed to be lumpy. spread into a casserole dish. Bake at 350 around 30 minutes until hot, bubbly and a bit browned. Time depends on how thin or thick you prefer to spread it.

As a side dish, cut a 2” or 3” square serving and eat sl-ooo-ow-ly and enjoy!

Or serve as a dip with veggies or chips or crackers for those who still eat those!

The 2-2-2 version is a party sized dip.

Make a half recipe using 1-1-1.

No idea on calories, etc except a LOT. I mean, you know: Mayo!

Artichokes are pretty low carb. 2 tbsps are 11 calories and 1 carb.

Ok. That’s all you could possibly want to know about Hot Artichoke Stuff!

P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus

Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

R/P/M
    R6/P3
    That sounds delicious Pearly!

All, today starts my 2 weeks of work and vacation travel. I'm in P4 and have settled at the top of my window, some days a little higher if I don't eat enough. Like some of you, I have trouble getting calories in. Too hot to cook, too hot to eat, too hot to grocery shop, too hot to count calories. Can you tell I hate hot weather?

I will weigh when I can, eating mostly P3 style and enjoy some sweet potato fries here and there. I'd like to get a vanity round in before September. (Linda, I say that about once a year, don't I?) :-)

I'm still reading and liking and always impressed with the knowledge and support here, so I'll be lurking.

Time to get on a big shiney airplane!
    Mwah!
    "The only thing stopping you is you."

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LinderLou View Post
    Hey Dubs, just wanted to share a tip I got from the forums here about eating out. If you're going to a restaurant that you're not familiar with, look up the menu online before hand and choose a couple of different options. That way, when you get there you won't have to make decisions about what to order! Eazy peazy. I've found that already knowing what I'm going to order in advance is a lot less stressful and lets me focus on enjoying the company more.

Thanks LinderLou, excellent idea!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    Talking about artichokes made me want to make some tonight but when I finally found my jar of mayo in the back if the fridge…it was best by December 2020. Ugh. Smelled ok but open for 6 months? Maybe not a good idea!

It’s really a dip, but it is so good, eat it w a spoon!

Hot Artichoke (Dip) or Casserole

(I make a half recipe of this for just me, which lasts days in the fridge, and you can heat up servings in the microwave.)

2 14-ounce cans water-packed artichoke hearts, quarters, drained and squeezed, broken up.

2 cups Best Foods or Hellman’s Mayo. Or make your own.

2 cups GRATED fresh parmesan cheese. (Not shredded, wrong texture) ( and not the canned stuff people put on pizza and popcorn!) Those round plastic containers of parm cheese found in the “fancy” cheese refrigerated area of the supermarket are only 5 Ounces, but grated cheese is LIGHT so it’s close enough! Use two containers if you are doing the full sized recipe. (Did I mention this stuff is maybe $5 a bite?)and one more time: Grated, not shredded. If you cant find grated, put shredded into a Cuisinart and pulse it a bunch.

Mix together in a bowl with a big old spoon. No meed to use a blender etc. It’s supposed to be lumpy. spread into a casserole dish. Bake at 350 around 30 minutes until hot, bubbly and a bit browned. Time depends on how thin or thick you prefer to spread it.

As a side dish, cut a 2” or 3” square serving and eat sl-ooo-ow-ly and enjoy!

Or serve as a dip with veggies or chips or crackers for those who still eat those!

The 2-2-2 version is a party sized dip.

Make a half recipe using 1-1-1.

No idea on calories, etc except a LOT. I mean, you know: Mayo!

Artichokes are pretty low carb. 2 tbsps are 11 calories and 1 carb.

Ok. That’s all you could possibly want to know about Hot Artichoke Stuff!

P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Polly, thanks for this receipe, I actually posted it to blog. It is definitely on my make list, not this week--too busy, but sounds wonderful. I love artichokes.

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tracy View Post
    That sounds delicious Pearly!

All, today starts my 2 weeks of work and vacation travel. I'm in P4 and have settled at the top of my window, some days a little higher if I don't eat enough. Like some of you, I have trouble getting calories in. Too hot to cook, too hot to eat, too hot to grocery shop, too hot to count calories. Can you tell I hate hot weather?

I will weigh when I can, eating mostly P3 style and enjoy some sweet potato fries here and there. I'd like to get a vanity round in before September. (Linda, I say that about once a year, don't I?) :-)

I'm still reading and liking and always impressed with the knowledge and support here, so I'll be lurking.

Time to get on a big shiney airplane!

Mwah!
    Tracy, enjoy! I think I may creep up when I don't eat enough, and like you say, sometimes it is too hot to even worry about. Iwent to bed thinking last nite, I prob didn't eat enough, and crept up on scale this morning. Up .4 this morning. So not great gain, but I do think it is important to eat enough. I will prob be right with you on the vanity round before September. For me, I'm thinking mid August--want to be in P3 for football season. I would like to lose maybe another 10-12 lbs at most, so prob a 26 day round? Let me know when You are starting P2 again, may join in! Safe travels, hope more vacation than work!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    AFM: Very busy day today, Tuesday. Like I posted on Tracy's thread, didn't think I ate enough yesterday--got up early this morning, and did have a .4 uptick. But not sweating it. Like Pearly says, it is one of those "ion" days, either deprivation, or inflammation--definitely not celebration yesterday. Will be going out tonite, so we'll see how today and tonite goes. Still 1.4 below 2 lb window. So it's all good. Hope everyone else is doing good. Will check back later today. We'll be gone from about 4.30 to past midnite, so taking dogs to daycare this morning so they won't be alone for hours and hours--they can play with other dogs and have a sleep over tonite. My babies are so spoiled, think like Pearly's.

R/P/M
    P4
    Blog Entries
    Pretty quiet on here. Dubs, looks like it's you and me and you are busy all day, so maybe just ME! LOL
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus

Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    Pretty quiet on here. Dubs, looks like it's you and me and you are busy all day, so maybe just ME! LOL
    Aww, you're not alone yet! It's almost 4:30, I'm all dolled up (not really, just wearing a cute top and jeans), but I'm ready to go party tonite and DH still isnt home to pick me up! His band is playing at the Kingfish here, they have an outdoor venue, right on the Ohio River, a lot of boaters park and come in. They don't play till 6 or 6:30, but he always wants to be early. We have friends and family coming so it should be fun. It is absolutely beautiful here, warm, but not stifling, no humidity! It should be fun, they are pretty good and do a wide variety of cover music! And this is their first gig since Pandemic, 2 gigs this week! Your girls doin ok, I hope. I'm a little worried about tonite, more about tomorrow's weigh in. We'll see how this goes. Not many on this week, really, but a couple of the girls should be back this weekend or first of the week I'm thinking. If not, I'll keep in touch with you Pearly!

R/P/M
    Blog Entries
    Good Morning everyone and Happy Hump Day! Another gorgeous day, and supposed to be low humidity. Had a great time last nite, big crowd--fun. But exhausting. My husband said he lost 4 lbs yesterday. He worked with his company early in day, then ran himself ragged with equipment set up, then playing (he's the drummer) and packing up of equipment after gig. I really think he got dehydrated, and didn't eat before gig. But it keeps him active and engaged. And he's ready to do again on Saturday--they'll be playing at a friends birthday bash, which should be a lot of fun. And he was up to playing golf this morning. I do not have the energy he has.

So first of social engagements for week is over and done--now P3 day 18. Weighed exactly last dose weight this morning. Ended up drinking a couple of margaritas. Actually was busy socializing and talking, so I didn't order food there--but ate a little before and then again late at night, had some tuna salad an Plantain chips, and a bit of yogurt/cocoa/cream cheese mix pudding I make. So very pleased with current weight. Seems like stablizing well. A friend kept saying you look so skinny, I mean several times. I just said thanks, and changed the subject. I'm not skinny-but I'm sure she means that as a compliment. For p2ers out there, remember that in P3, while not losing weight, a LOT of reshaping goes on. I'm actually pretty surprised about how much more reshaping happens. I guess it is the continuation of no sugar in diet.

Hope to hear a little more from some people soon, but have to remember it is still middle of week, some may still be out of town on vacation. Feels like a weekend to me because of going out last nite. HAPPY Wednesday, have some fun today! As PearlyMae says Onward!

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast