Popular Pages :


Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
Results 193 to 204 of 298

Thread: Lovely Losers 2021-Just JOVIAL in JUNEl!!

  1. #193
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    4,125
    Blog Entries
    11
    >chirp< crickets around here! Where did the P2ers go?

    So glad you had fun, Dubs,and especially with no repercussions!
    I bet you ARE skinny! >40 pounds lost this year? You are downright svelte!

    A couple of years ago, I got down to 120. I didn’t feel skinny, but my baby sister said I looked like a teenager! From the back. Lol.

    Scaring small children when I turn around was not really my goal.

    I could only keep down that low for a weekend, like Saturday morning til 2:00 Sunday afternoon.

    I’m up a pinch, but tested thin sliced 15-grain bread yesterday. 10 net carbs, 70 calories a slice. I toasted ONE and had with breakfast. I can’t say it added much, so don’t really want more today. But so far no problem.

    I also had a Keto Brownie. It’s a microwave cup of brownie mix from the cake mix aisle at the grocery store. Made with erythritol, it had 25 carb grams but 6 of fiber and 16 ‘sugar alcohol’ so they count 3 net. I have to say it was not bad. More like cake, light and fluffy, not as dense as one would expect of a brownie. But flavor was right on. I topped with Reddy Whip, of course!

    Not for P2, tho! 15 fat grams, 180 calories, but got my calorie count up last thing. Lol.

    Onward!!!
    P





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

  2. #194
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Gold Country, CA
    R/P/M
    R7 P4 hhcg Pellets
    Posts
    1,171
    Happy Hump Day!

    Yes, kinda quiet around here. Must be summer-time!

    I wanted to share a variation of Pearly's Artichoke Dip/Casserole... Full disclosure, my friend gave me this recipe, and yes, I've been known to eat it with a spoon. Also goes great with Plantain chips!

    1 can Artichoke Hearts, diced (the soup sized can)
    1 can Water Chestnuts, diced (the tuna sized can)
    1/2 cup sour cream
    1/2 cup mayo
    1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded (I agree with Pearly about the texture. I use the kind that looks like rice)
    1/2 cup Feta Cheese

    Combine and bake in a 9x9 casserole dish. Bake at 325 until cheese bubbles - about 20 - 25 minutes.
    Enjoy!

    Hope everyone is having a great day!

    2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    R7 SW: 138.0 LDW: 130.4 February 2021
    LinderLou

  3. #195
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Southern California
    R/P/M
    R7P3 Homeopathic Pellets
    Posts
    798
    Good Morning Lovelies,

    I have had an extremely busy week at work, Mom is feeling weak--It may be a flu but I m concerned-- and I fell off the wagon completely on Sunday...got a flat tire on the way to an important meeting (I was already late, TBH giggle)...BUT Today is a new Day.

    Sunday A friend brought me home from France many beautiful croissants, pastries, cheese and macarons. I ate them. All of them. Shared only a few with people who did not eat. I was afraid to go on the scale Monday, just did a chicken thigh day. I am still up over my LIW. I am over my 2 pound window by 3 pounds. I also wonder if my "slowly getting better but still painful sciatica is causing swelling? Or that may be wishful thinking. Today I am doing a "steak day". We have daughter's boyfriend coming over for burgers so I will have that and an apple. Tomorrow I will try a post correction day plan....

    How is everyone doing?

    I will read back and glad to catch up and get "back on the train"

    Fondly,
    RK
    [/url]

  4. #196
    Super Member! PearlyMae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Colorado
    R/P/M
    P4
    Posts
    4,125
    Blog Entries
    11
    Rk— been there, done that. Glad you enjoyed the yummies and today is another day!!
    P


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PearlyMae (AKA Polly Pocket)
    Live Like You're in Love & You WILL Be!
    P3 plus or minus


    Jan 2013: 173 to 126.8. Multiple rounds since then to stay there! Back Again!

  5. #197
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,657
    Blog Entries
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by PearlyMae View Post
    >chirp< crickets around here! Where did the P2ers go?

    So glad you had fun, Dubs,and especially with no repercussions!
    I bet you ARE skinny! >40 pounds lost this year? You are downright svelte!

    A couple of years ago, I got down to 120. I didn’t feel skinny, but my baby sister said I looked like a teenager! From the back. Lol.

    Scaring small children when I turn around was not really my goal.

    I could only keep down that low for a weekend, like Saturday morning til 2:00 Sunday afternoon.

    I’m up a pinch, but tested thin sliced 15-grain bread yesterday. 10 net carbs, 70 calories a slice. I toasted ONE and had with breakfast. I can’t say it added much, so don’t really want more today. But so far no problem.

    I also had a Keto Brownie. It’s a microwave cup of brownie mix from the cake mix aisle at the grocery store. Made with erythritol, it had 25 carb grams but 6 of fiber and 16 ‘sugar alcohol’ so they count 3 net. I have to say it was not bad. More like cake, light and fluffy, not as dense as one would expect of a brownie. But flavor was right on. I topped with Reddy Whip, of course!

    Not for P2, tho! 15 fat grams, 180 calories, but got my calorie count up last thing. Lol.

    Onward!!!
    P





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    P. I've actually purchased a couple of those keto mug cup dessert items, figured I'd wait until P4 to try one. So they tasted good? I think mine has more calories than the one one you talk about tho. But it tasted like dessert, I'm thinking?

  6. #198
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,657
    Blog Entries
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by LinderLou View Post
    Happy Hump Day!

    Yes, kinda quiet around here. Must be summer-time!

    I wanted to share a variation of Pearly's Artichoke Dip/Casserole... Full disclosure, my friend gave me this recipe, and yes, I've been known to eat it with a spoon. Also goes great with Plantain chips!

    1 can Artichoke Hearts, diced (the soup sized can)
    1 can Water Chestnuts, diced (the tuna sized can)
    1/2 cup sour cream
    1/2 cup mayo
    1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese, shredded (I agree with Pearly about the texture. I use the kind that looks like rice)
    1/2 cup Feta Cheese

    Combine and bake in a 9x9 casserole dish. Bake at 325 until cheese bubbles - about 20 - 25 minutes.
    Enjoy!

    Hope everyone is having a great day!
    Thanks LinderLou, this looks pretty easy to make, and has me salivating. Definitely blogging this receipe! Thanks.

  7. #199
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,657
    Blog Entries
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by rkthin View Post
    Good Morning Lovelies,

    I have had an extremely busy week at work, Mom is feeling weak--It may be a flu but I m concerned-- and I fell off the wagon completely on Sunday...got a flat tire on the way to an important meeting (I was already late, TBH giggle)...BUT Today is a new Day.

    Sunday A friend brought me home from France many beautiful croissants, pastries, cheese and macarons. I ate them. All of them. Shared only a few with people who did not eat. I was afraid to go on the scale Monday, just did a chicken thigh day. I am still up over my LIW. I am over my 2 pound window by 3 pounds. I also wonder if my "slowly getting better but still painful sciatica is causing swelling? Or that may be wishful thinking. Today I am doing a "steak day". We have daughter's boyfriend coming over for burgers so I will have that and an apple. Tomorrow I will try a post correction day plan....

    How is everyone doing?

    I will read back and glad to catch up and get "back on the train"

    Fondly,
    RK

    Rk, as PearyMae says, onward! We're not judging, and we're not living in the past here---but we are living. And sometimes these temptations get the best of us. As for me, if I'm going to indulge, I want it to be very tasty and enjoyed. Hope you enjoyed.

  8. #200
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Seattle
    R/P/M
    R4/P2/SubTab
    Posts
    58

    P2 Day 3

    LinderLou and Pearly – my mouth is watering! Will definitely be saving that dip for P3, assuming water chestnuts are on protocol?

    Dubbles – sounds like a great night! I can't wait to go see live music again. And congrats on staying stable!

    rkthin – what a wonderful treat, and it is a new day! Hope your mom is feeling better and your sciatica is improving. I had a flare up last week and went for a massage yesterday to work out my piriformis. Such a drag.

    For me, P2's off to a good start with 3.3 pounds down from pre-load weight. Let's hope that trend continues!

  9. #201
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,657
    Blog Entries
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbee View Post
    LinderLou and Pearly – my mouth is watering! Will definitely be saving that dip for P3, assuming water chestnuts are on protocol?

    Dubbles – sounds like a great night! I can't wait to go see live music again. And congrats on staying stable!

    rkthin – what a wonderful treat, and it is a new day! Hope your mom is feeling better and your sciatica is improving. I had a flare up last week and went for a massage yesterday to work out my piriformis. Such a drag.

    For me, P2's off to a good start with 3.3 pounds down from pre-load weight. Let's hope that trend continues!

    kARBEE, Yay, love P2 at start! Yes, hoping trend continues! It's generally so much fun to get up and weigh on P2, especially first week.

  10. #202
    Super Member! Dubbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Kentucky
    R/P/M
    Started Round 1 January, 2020 WILL BE Injections, once received
    Posts
    3,657
    Blog Entries
    141
    AFM: This morning weigh in up a bit. 64.6, 1 lb over last dose weight, so still in window. I had a feeling the last couple of days that I might go up a bit. Not worried, This is P3, day 19. Only 2 more days until technically could be on P4. But don't have many plans for that yet. Hope everyone else has good morning.

  11. #203
    Super Member! Kar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    GA (moved from NJ in 2017)
    R/P/M
    P4/Rx sublingual drops
    Posts
    1,225
    Good morning, Lovelies! And good morning to the crickets.

    I'm still lurking and quietly cheering ya'all on! I'm also taking down these recipes...

    Hope everyone has a great day!
    ~Karen~


  12. #204
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    R/P/M
    R6/P2/IM injections
    Posts
    1,011
    Quote Originally Posted by rkthin View Post
    Good Morning Lovelies,

    I have had an extremely busy week at work, Mom is feeling weak--It may be a flu but I m concerned-- and I fell off the wagon completely on Sunday...got a flat tire on the way to an important meeting (I was already late, TBH giggle)...BUT Today is a new Day.

    Sunday A friend brought me home from France many beautiful croissants, pastries, cheese and macarons. I ate them. All of them. Shared only a few with people who did not eat. I was afraid to go on the scale Monday, just did a chicken thigh day. I am still up over my LIW. I am over my 2 pound window by 3 pounds. I also wonder if my "slowly getting better but still painful sciatica is causing swelling? Or that may be wishful thinking. Today I am doing a "steak day". We have daughter's boyfriend coming over for burgers so I will have that and an apple. Tomorrow I will try a post correction day plan....

    How is everyone doing?

    I will read back and glad to catch up and get "back on the train"

    Fondly,
    RK
    So sorry about the binge, but a box of treats from France does sound heavenly. At least your splurge was on something really amazing that you can’t normally get. Were you only planning to have a nibble then lost all control? That is what usually happens to me.

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •